• Advertisement

What'cha Watching? (TV)

70s

I could've SWORN that I already mentioned on this topic that I was watching "Bojack Horseman" season 4 on Netflix. In any case, I have finished WATCHING all of season 4 of "Bojack Horseman" on Netflix, and all I can say is, "WOW!!!!" :D The whole season is amazing, especially the episode titled, "Time's Arrow." Fair warning, it will FLOOR you! o.o Enough said! ;)

On Netflix, I just finished watching season one of the animated series, "The Magic School Bus Rides Again!" And to everyone who said that this series wouldn't work WITHOUT Lily Tomlin as the original Ms. Frizzle, I would have to say that they were wrong! :evil: I think that the most likely reason for the new Ms. Frizzle, was probably the OBVIOUS reason; Lily Tomlin is not going to be around forever, she's already like, 81. And giving viewers a new Ms. Frizzle now, while Lily Tomlin is still around, will give people a chance to get used to the new Ms. Frizzle. Sure, it TOOK Kate Mckinnon a few episodes to really get the hang of trying to sound like Ms. Frizzle's younger sister, but I think she's got the knack for it now! :D Besides, at least THIS animated series is doing a WAY better job of sticking to the spirit of the original, than "Teen Titans Go!" or "The Powerpuff Girls 2016" are doing! :rolleyes: I think this animated revival is going to do just fine! :cool: Enough said! ;)