• Advertisement

Clappy Was Here

Clappy

Well ever since in Days of Future Past, they erased every other previous movies, except First Class, so I don't find it confusing that much and I can just look back and see the new era as different situations but that ending with Raven and Wolverine in DOTP still doesn't make sense to me after seeing Apocalypse and still characters not even aging lol? :P 

3 hours ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Would Johnny Bravo make a good Power Ranger?

Johnny Bravo would hit on Kimberly and Trini...or whoever the current Rangers are.

1 hour ago, Dr. WhoBob said:

Well ever since in Days of Future Past, they erased every other previous movies, except First Class, so I don't find it confusing that much and I can just look back and see the new era as different situations but that ending with Raven and Wolverine in DOTP still doesn't make sense to me after seeing Apocalypse and still characters not even aging lol? :P 

Sorry but I can't erase it, not after they acknowledge the casting of the old cast to go along with bringing in new characters to portray younger versions.  Especially when the timeline is now catching up to the 2000s X-Men storylines and they have the younger versions aging into the current generation.  Either slow down the different generations or make more sense X-Men. :P

1 hour ago, Katniss said:

How did you meet your gf?

I met her on an online dating site.  After years of being afraid of doing it, it paid off for me and I am very happy.

On 7/30/2016 at 10:03 PM, Dr. WhoBob said:

Well if they are gonna catch up to 20s X-Men, it'll lead to X-2, then X-2 will lead to Last Stand and Last Stand will happen, so changing timeline will be pointless :P 

Don't forget the 90s X-Men. (smirk)

On 7/30/2016 at 10:07 PM, Katniss said:

well I'm happy for you. I'm still nervous about online dating so not now but maybe someday?

No worries yo.  If it means anything, many people are still nervous about online dating.  Even the people I met on the many many dates before I found the right one.  So it's not like you are alone if you decide to try it.

On 7/30/2016 at 10:22 PM, kevin_ng2010 said:

speaking of online dating, what'cha think of tinder?

Tinder was fun to try out at first, but the conversations I had with some of those people didn't really lead to much luck for me.  But it was nice to know how many people swiped right for me, so if anything, it helped boost my self confidence.

I didn't forget, I just didn't mention cuz I was talking about original trilogy (smirk) 

But the next movie that will focus on 90s kind of interest me since with the tease of Mr. Sinister and Dark Phoenix, even if that was already done in Last Stand. Hopefully it'll be better than Apocalypse, which I enjoyed but had some flaws.

On August 1, 2016 at 9:54 AM, Dr. WhoBob said:

I didn't forget, I just didn't mention cuz I was talking about original trilogy (smirk) 

But the next movie that will focus on 90s kind of interest me since with the tease of Mr. Sinister and Dark Phoenix, even if that was already done in Last Stand. Hopefully it'll be better than Apocalypse, which I enjoyed but had some flaws.

You know what would be nice?  If Matthew Vaughn lowered his massive ego and returned to finished what he started with First Class.

On August 1, 2016 at 11:19 AM, Katniss said:

Maybe I could ask katnisslovestaco for advice? :Laugh: 

She only wants her one true taco so I would ask her how she's doing. :Laugh:

2 minutes ago, Steel Sponge said:

Don't go away, the PokeRap is next :funny:?

15 hours ago, Steel Sponge said:

I loved that video?

Now let's go for Take 2...Pokemon

15 hours ago, Katniss said:

So I was watching the X&Y Pokemon anime with my bro out of boredom and I didn't recognize any of these newfangled Pokemon? :Laugh: 

You uncultured Piloswine. :Laugh:

9 minutes ago, Katniss said:

Seen any good movies lately?

You mean in theaters or in general?

Theaters...not really: Ghostbusters was okay...not good, not bad either.  As middle of the road of a movie as they come.  Jason Bourne was disappointing, but at least it was better than The Bourne Legacy which is VERY unnecessary.  I just wish they focused on the story a little more since it was noticeably unfocused at points that it distracted me from the very good action sequences.  Star Trek Beyond was fine I guess since it came all together into the final act to make up for a mediocre story.  The summer tentpoles outside of Captain America and Finding Dory have just been very disappointing.  I hope Suicide Squad helps redeem that but those early reviews are diminishing said hopes.  I'm still seeing it anyway, but I had a feeling those re-shoots were a cause for concern.

In General: I finally got to see Fargo last night.  Love that movie to the point that I'm finally going to try the tv series.