• Advertisement

Clappy Was Here

Clappy

Double dipping here, well Clap, here you go, another morning of one of my signature, short, obligatory, back to being daily, comma-filled, good morning questions, brought to you in part by Loreal, because you know you're worth it, so use it, but yeah, we sure did defy fate last night big time, you and I, I told you would rectify my lack of questions, from, as you said, usual wrestling talk to Kel Mitchell, 'twas good if you ask me, good times, good times, finally read that new SmileBob, with an OMK-centric episode for once :smirk:, I think my like and comment in the thread can explain for themselves, srsly can't wait to see more, hopefully will see you in some form today, at night/afternoon most likely, hopefully, but yeah, before Sauce's room gets any pinker, good morning/afternoon, rise and shine, munch a bunch, Impact's on tonight :smirk:, btw, you heard about the whole Austin Aries/Christy Hemme sexual harassment fiasco, here's to a good day, aloha ka kakahiaka, Clappy? :)

• Like 1

Sorry for the short length of these replies, but Cha I love that Charlie and the Chocolate Factory GIF and OMJ thanks for the goodbye. I'll gladly talk about all those things you mentioned when I get off work tonight or maybe even on break depending on who goes on break with me. :smirk:

He's gonna take you under his wing if you know what he means?

I know. :smirk:

Why is OMJ stealing my lines now? Why do I regret saying that?

Because he's OMJ, that's why. :smirk:

Do you like hotdogs with cheese?

I do, but I rarely eat them with cheese.

What's your favorite city?

New York City.

I'm guessing you may or may not catch the last hour of Impact tonight? :smirk:

I'm gonna watch The Big Bang Theory finale first. :smirk:

When you ride with the Aces and Eights...?

You get beat the hell up by Abyss.

Where do you hang out the most?

I've answered this before and my house. :P