• Advertisement

Clappy Was Here

Clappy

THAT'S MY MIDDLE NAME TOO!!! Are Smiles and I the Ann Sisters now?

oh i challenge you to a battle of the fools! the most challenging battle of all.the rules? come up with the most funny things you can think of. now who wants to be judge?

THAT'S MY MIDDLE NAME TOO!!! Are Smiles and I the Ann Sisters now?

Ann Sister twin powers activate!

Did he tell sauce to get out of the way? Did he just do that?!

Tell me, he did not just do that.

OH MY GODDDD NO WAYYY! Isn't that amazing, Clappy??

That's ironic, yet pretty awesome. :)

What does that have to do with anything???

Your thoughts on this, Clappy?

Allow me to respond to all of this by letting lastchance/lastexplodingguy/SBCsmart this warning.

The point of this game is to ASK ME QUESTIONS. If you want to make your own ask me question thread, go right ahead. In that thread you can feel free to gloat about how much smarter you are then people older than you, talk about all of the suggestions you have made to improve SBC, and try to pick fights with some of the nicest users on this site. But what you are doing to Sauce right now is starting to get to harassment territory. Go ahead and respond to this if you want and try to pick it apart and gloat about how you are picking apart an admin's public warning to you. But this is the only way that it will make any sense that what you are doing is wrong since nothing else seems to be working with you.

Now back to your daily programming.

• Like 5

um now i realized i waste my time here. i cant stop myself so if you want me to you dont have to be like its the end of the world. now where should i start destroying everything here?

Like I said, make your own ask me thread topic.

Did you know that I really appreciate what you just did and thank you? :)

Well of course Sauce, you are absolutely welcome. :)

Ahh I remember when I was 10 too. Do you remember being 10 Clappy?

I remember it as the year one of my best friends moved in a few houses down, our family had a Colombian exchange student for two weeks, and the year I first got my braces.

Are you still friends with said friend? That'd be awesome.

Well I'm still FB friends with him, but his family moved to New Zealand when I was in eighth grade. Now he is married and I want to say he is living in Oregon according to FB. The only way we remain in touch anymore is when he makes the occasional visit to Virginia. The last time that happened was five years ago =/.