• Advertisement

Bikini Top

70s

It's finally here! I hope it's worth the wait.

S2E18 (38) - Something to Die For: Previously on Bikini Top... Jackie is having sex dreams about Bryan, something she doesn't want. Jake refuses to apologize to Seth for their altercation. Heather feels alone without Seth, and questions their relationship. Seth is still angry at her. Brenda tries to get Hersht to admit he has feelings for her, which he denies. She ends up returning home to Tristan, who wants to know where she was. Kara and Rainn are holding Molly captive and torturing her, something that Bryan and Glinda now have knowledge about -- although they can do nothing about it. Anna knows that Molly is back underwater, and she knows she must find a witch to join her. Naomi is paired up with David (the new boy) for a project, and suddenly finds herself extremely attracted to him, and even noticed that he was not the same awkward-looking boy he formerly was, but an extremely sexy boy with quite the nice ass. She went to his house to meet up with him, and was met by another of his admirers. Both were yelling at each other, and Naomi's competition pulled out a gun.

There is no picture on the screen. Only blackness.

The sound of a gunshot is heard.

(Theme plays)

ONE WEEK LATER

Naomi was in Rock Bottom. Both figuratively and geographically.

She was a fugitive.

She shot another girl... Miranda, her name was. Miranda was going to be fine, but Naomi was wanted. And Naomi didn't know why she shot her. It was like she was possessed. Was she? She was trying to make sense of it all.

She hadn't told any of her friends where she was. She hadn't told anyone. It would be too dangerous.

~~~

("Judas" by Lady Gaga [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMPcx-JsVUc ] plays throughout the scene)

Brenda was going out. She hadn't hunted since going home, and she needed to. She decided to visit Hersht, Jordin, and Dora.

All three of them were there, and they were shocked to see her.

"Well, well, well..." Dora said. "Fancy seeing you here."

"Don't talk like that," Brenda said. "I just wanted to say hi. I'm still going to be here... I said I would, and I will be. I have to be a part of the plan to kill Astenias, because as a newborn, I'm the strongest, remember?"

"Yeah, yeah," Dora said, sounding irritated... which was nothing new.

"What did you tell your family?" Hersht asked her. He didn't make eye contact.

"I told them I was receiving an experimental new treatment for cancer," Brenda said. "It was preposterous, but if they suspected something, they didn't tell me."

"Good," said Jordin. She was still friendly.

There was silence.

"Hersht, can we talk?" Brenda said eventually.

Hersht stood up. "Sure."

The two of them went to the woods together.

"What do you think they're doing in there?" Jordin asked.

"I don't care," said Dora.

~~~

As soon as they were far enough away, Brenda started to cry, putting her head into Hersht's arms.

"It's so hard!" she cried.

"What is?"

"Everything."

~~~

Jackie sat in her room. There were only a few weeks of school left... and she was beginning to make her decision on what she would be doing. All of her friends would be going to college. She wouldn't.

It would have been okay if she had Temperance, but...

She had to decide: Would she have a senior year?

~~~

Naomi walked into a bar.

"ID?" the bartender said when she asked for a beer.

"Just give me a beer," Naomi said.

"Can't."

"Do it! Do it! Do it!"

The bartender stood there, looking confused. "Um... fine. You look old enough, I suppose."

~~~

Astenias was sitting down, watching his newly formed army train.

Who was commanding the army?

Arianna and Mitchell.

(begin flashback)

Astenias knew that the Chosen was gaining power, and allies. He had to do something about that, and raise an army of his own.

He knew he had to stop being so reckless. He couldn't continue to kill the people who were working for his cause. Which reminded him of two he had killed before... two who knew the Chosen.

He went to his most able witch, one who would put Bryan Errin's Glinda to shame. Her name was Rita. She was middle-aged, and a very experienced witch, capable of very much.

Astenias made Rita resurrect Mitchell and Arianna. This was a difficult task. Three of his soldiers died; a necessary sacrifice.

They returned to life, but both were reluctant to join him once more. They even tried to escape one night.

The morning after the attempted escape, Astenias told Rita to do a spell on the two of them -- a spell that would make the two of them practically worship him, and do everything that he ever said. A spell that would help him kill Bryan Errin.

(end flashback)

~~~

("Set Fire to the Rain" by Adele [

] plays throughout the scene)

"You're having trouble not killing them?" Hersht asked Brenda.

"Somewhat," Brenda admitted, and she sniffled. "But it's not really that." She stopped and took deep breaths.

"What is it, then?"

"It's just... hard. I can't adjust to it. To being back."

"How so?"

"I feel distant from all of them. And taking care of Alex used to feel like a privilege, and these days it feels like an absolute chore -- and I'm a god-awful mother for saying that."

"It's okay," Hersht assured her.

"No, it's not."

"Well why are you telling me?"

"You're the only one I can tell."

~~~

All of the gang members still in Bikini Top were at the Smoothie Shack.

"It's been a while since we've all been here," said Jackie.

"We've all been busy," Morgan said.

"You got that right," said Jake.

"Now... there's a reason we're here," said Morgan.

"And what is it?" Jake asked her.

"The group has become... less group-like. We don't hang out anymore, and it sucks. Anna and Molly are God knows where, and Naomi..." There was silence as Morgan tried to decide what to say. "...Naomi is having trouble."

"What kind of trouble?" Bryan asked. He had been the most removed from the group, as he had often been training with Glinda when he was not at school.

"She shot a girl," Seth said.

"Over David," Jake said.

"Dude..." Seth said.

"She what?" Bryan asked.

"Yeah," said Morgan. "Crazy, right?"

"I have to go..." said Bryan. He got up and left.

"What's up with him?" Jake asked.

"Why would I know?!" Jackie said, quickly and defensively.

~~~

Heather was sitting alone in her house, contemplating going to see Seth. She had been feeling sick lately, but that was no matter. She was going to the doctor later that day. She wanted to talk to him.

She loved him. She decided to go.

~~~

Anna was in the elevator, on her way back to the apartment after a fruitless day of searching for a witch. Actually, it was less searching than wandering around New York.

"How in the world do you find a witch?" Anna said to herself in the empty elevator.

Suddenly, a 13 button on the elevator appeared, and lit itself.

"Elevators aren't supposed to have thirteens... there's no such thing as a thirteenth floor," said Anna.

The elevator started rushing up, and suddenly, it stopped.

~~~

"So what do you think?" Bryan asked Glinda. "Supernatural?"

"From what you've said about Naomi, her shooting someone doesn't sound far-fetched." Glinda gave a bit of a smile.

"But she hated this guy, then she almost killed over him, Glinda," said Bryan. "That has to be a supernatural thing. And I don't mean she had a little crush, I mean full-on googly eyes."

"And you said he caused two of your friends to fight?" Glinda asked.

"Brutally."

"I have an idea."

~~~

("The Big Bang" by Rock Mafia [

Naomi was walking the streets, crying and scared. And now slightly drunk. As she staggered through an alley, she was stopped by a man who fiercely smelled of booze and body odor.

"Hey, sweet cheeks," the man said.

His breath made Naomi want to retch -- something she was already on the verge of doing.

"What do you say we have some fun?" the man asked.

The words he said and the smell that came from them were just too much. Naomi threw up.

"Oh, that's disgusting. You dirty, dirty girl." In a strange way, it seemed to turn the man on.

Naomi sobbed harder, afraid. What would this man do to her? Rape her? Kill her? Both? Maybe she deserved it. She slowly turned back around to face the man.

Once her eyes were on him, she noticed another man running towards her assailant, an then punched him in the face, saying, "Asshole!"

The man was knocked out.

Naomi's savior extended his fin, smiled, and said, "Hi. I'm Ryan."

~~~

Anna was in a dimly lit room. Candles were hung on the walls for light. The thirteenth floor was just one large room. She walked through slowly.

The room was silent. It was increasingly eerie as she walked through. As she walked, she noticed a greenish light in the center of the room.

And suddenly that light rushed towards her, and hit her square in the chest.

~~~

"I have to go home," Brenda said.

"What?" Hersht asked. The two of them had been sitting in the woods for a couple of hours, listening to nature, thinking.

"I have to go home," she repeated.

Without another word, she left.

Hersht frowned. His feelings were beginning to confuse him more and more.

~~~

"What's your idea?" Bryan asked Glinda after she had gone to a book in her apartment.

"I know what we're dealing with," said Glinda.

"What?" Bryan asked.

"A chaos demon."

"What's that?"

"I think it explains itself," Glinda said. "A demon that causes chaos."

"And why is it here?"

"To cause chaos. Because it's a chaos demon."

"Way to be frank, Glinda."

"Sorry, but it's true. And Bikini Top being a Hellmouth can't help much either."

"Hellmouth?"

"You don't know what a Hellmouth is?" Glinda asked. "Oops."

~~~

Seth was alone in Bryan's house. It was a strange feeling. He didn't feel like he belonged. He was just watching TV and playing Angry Clams on his FishPod when he heard the ring of the doorbell. He wondered if he should get it, and decided he'd better.

He got up, and saw Heather standing beside the glass door, and shook his head and walked away.

She banged on the door. "Seth!" she called.

He sighed.

"Seth!"

He hesitantly walked back to the door, and turned the handle to open it.

"What do you want?" he said bitterly.

"You," she said, and unbuttoned his shirt, then taking it off and licking his chiseled chest.

"Heather..." he said. Her tongue was getting lower and lower until... his pants were removed. "No... Heather..."

"Yes, Seth."

"No."

She started removing his underwear, but he pulled them back up quickly. "No," he said, this time firmly. He would not give into her. Not this time. Not ever. He put his pants back on, but Heather kept his shirt.

"Heather, give me the shirt back."

"No."

"Heather, come on..." he said. "I don't want to take it from you."

"You won't. You wouldn't."

"Why?"

"You're too kind. Too pure to take something from me. From someone who loves you so much. From someone you love so much."

"And who said I still love you?"

"It's written all over your face. And you were obviously enjoying our little bit of foreplay."

"What's enjoying that mean? Who wouldn't? You're very... good at it."

"Oh, am I?"

"You know you are, Heather. Your... moves... are the reason we started hooking up in the first place. But that doesn't change anything. We're still where we were. You cheated on me with your ex-husband, and that stings. It won't stop stinging. You'll always have feelings for him, because you were married to him. You had a child together--"

"--but Morgan is adopted."

"She's still yours. You two raised her. That's something that didn't happen for us. All we have... had was lust."

"That's not true at all. We don't just have lust. We love each other."

"Loved, you mean. And to be honest, I'm not sure we ever loved each other. Just... parts of each other."

"We're not that superficial, Seth."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yes. I know I love you."

"How?"

"I can't stop thinking about you. And I'm not thinking about 'parts of you.' I'm thinking about you. The way you used to make me laugh, how whenever I was feeling down I could count on you to make me feel better, how happy it made me to wake up every morning seeing you and your loving face. You were my safety blanket, Seth. I did love you. I still do."

"But maybe that's why you loved me. Because I was your safety blanket. Your protection from the world around you. That's not real love."

"You ignored everything else I said! You were the thing in this world that made me happiest! I love you so much, it actually hurts me to not be with you!"

"Get used to it," Seth said.

Heather was silent then.

"You need to go," said Seth.

And she did.

~~~

Morgan was sitting at the counter at the Smoothie Shack while Jake worked.

"Are you sure about not apologizing to Seth?" she asked. "I really think you should."

"That's cool that you think that, Morgan, but frankly, I don't care," said Jake.

Morgan's jaw dropped.

"Dick!" she said, then left.

~~~

("Fuckin' Perfect" by P!nk [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkshHySfRD8 ] plays throughout the scene)

Ryan took Naomi to his apartment, and invited her to sit down on his couch.

"So... how are you?" he asked. He wasn't used to talking to girls. Bedding them was practically his calling.

"Not great."

They sat in silence.

After a while, Ryan's roommate, Derek, entered the room.

"Who's this?" he asked at the sight of Naomi.

"A stray," Ryan replied.

"A stray? She's not a lost dog, Ryan. She's a lost girl." He looked at Naomi. "Who are you running from?"

"...How did you know I was running?" Naomi asked.

"Oh come on. In a place like Rock Bottom, you learn to recognize people who are on the run, and you're a classic case. So spill."

And spill she did. She spilled everything, everywhere. Told these two random strangers everything. Her life's story.

"Wow..." Derek and Ryan said simultaneously.

"I'm so sorry. That's a lot to tell some random strangers."

"You obviously had to tell someone," said Derek.

Ryan nodded, showing he agreed, since if he spoke it would be too obvious he was on the verge of tears.

"Well... it did help," Naomi said.

"We're getting you a flight back home," said Derek.

"What?" Naomi asked worriedly.

"You have to face your demons, Naomi. We'll pay for the ticket. It won't cost you a cent."

"Really?"

"Really."

Naomi hugged both of them. "You guys are like gay angels!"

"Gay?" they both said.

~~~

Jackie's mother Sarah was washing dishes when Jackie approached her.

"Hi, Mom," Jackie said.

"Hey, darling," said Sarah.

"So... I'm just going to need you to sign these papers so I can drop out of high school. Can you do that for me real quick?"

Sarah took a second to understand what her daughter was saying. "Excuse me..."

"Please, Mom."

"No."

~~~

"So what's a Hellmouth?" Bryan asked Glinda.

"It's just a place where demons and forces of darkness are naturally drawn. That's why Bikini Top is the way it is. That's why you're here."

"And it took you that long to tell me something that vital?"

"I could've sworn I told you."

"Whatever."

"This chaos demon has arrived to tear you apart from your friends. They're your support group, and without them... you're pretty much useless, because you'll just be thinking about them. And if he tears apart your group, none of them will be with you anymore."

"Well, he's done a pretty good job screwing things up," said Bryan. "But that's done."

~~~

Brenda was hunting in the woods near her home when she heard someone coming. As a newborn vampire, she could not force herself to stop sucking the blood from her victim: a now-lifeless nematoad.

Behind her, Mikayla screamed.

~~~

Heather was at her doctor's appointment, waiting to see if she was sick after the doctor ran some standard tests.

The doctor walked into the room.

"So... what's up, doc?" Heather asked.

"I know what's wrong," the doctor said sullenly.

"What is it?"

The doctor grinned. "You're pregnant! Congratulations!"

~~~

Seth was still alone in the house. There was a knock on the door. He was sure it was Heather, again attempting to seduce him. He went to answer it, prepared to slam the door in her face, but instead saw Mitchell.

"You're back," he said to Jake's grandfather.

"Yes," said Mitchell. "Well... I was coming here for Jacob... but you'll have to do, won't you?"

"What?"

Mitchell grabbed Seth and carried him out of the house.

~~~

("Something to Die For" by The Sounds [

The blast of green light had pushed Anna far backwards.

A woman approached her.

"Are you a witch? Because I'm looking for a witch..." Anna said to the woman, who was standing over her and examining her.

"Well... what a coincidence. So was I. And I found mine."

"Huh?"

"You're a witch."

"No I'm not..." said Anna.

"That green light was a tracking spell because I sensed a witch was somewhere in this building. And there you are."

MUSIC FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE OF BIKINI TOP

"Judas" by Lady Gaga

"Set Fire to the Rain" by Adele

"The Big Bang" by Rock Mafia

"Fuckin' Perfect" by P!nk

"Something to Die For" by The Sounds

Reviews VERY appreciated.

Just one day late. Not too bad. 893573.gif

Note that this episode has violence and intense language. Kthx.

S2E19 (39) - Nothing Else Matters: Previously on Bikini Top... It was plot twist after plot twist in the previous episode! Let's try and gather the info, shall we? Naomi was okay, but she had shot her rival for David's affections, Miranda, who was in the hospital, but will be okay, although Naomi is wanted. She meets Rock Bottom's Ryan and Derek, who talk her through everything, convincing her to go home and buying her the plane ticket. Brenda is having a hard time adjusting to life back at home, and Mikayla discovers her sucking the blood from a nematoad, prompting her to scream. Jackie considers dropping out of high school since she'll be the only one in the group going next year, which her mother Sarah says no to. Bryan finds out that Bikini Top is a Hellmouth, meaning demons and creatures of the sort are attracted to it. After Glinda tells him that David is a chaos demon and caused Naomi to shoot Miranda, Bryan decides to take action. Heather is still upset about Seth leaving, and the two have a heart-to-heart ending with Seth asking Heather to leave. Heather later finds out she's pregnant, but who knows if that will work out... because Seth is taken by Mitchell, who was revived by Astenias' witch friend Rita to lead a vampire army, along with Arianna! Anna is searching for a witch who can take her back underwater so she can save Molly, but then she encounters someone who claims Anna herself is a witch!

"What the hell?! Where are you taking me?!" Seth yelled. He was tied up in the back of Mitchell's limo.

"Shut up!" Mitchell yelled right back at him. "You'll see soon!"

"Tell me!"

"You'd better shut the hell up or I'll make you!"

(Theme plays)

("You Shook Me All Night Long" by AC/DC [

"Now landing in Bikini Top," the pilot said over the speakers.

Naomi got off the plane. She was back home. She had to face her punishment for shooting Miranda, no matter how harsh that punishment may be. Jail? Maybe. She was ready to face it, and that was all she knew. She knew she was done hiding from her actions.

As she walked out, she saw Arianna standing there, and her jaw dropped.

"What the hell?" Naomi said. "Where'd you come from? I thought you left town."

"You're coming with me," was all that Arianna said, not caring enough to explain to Naomi what was going on.

"What? No I'm not."

"You'll do what I say!"

"Hell no! You can't make me!""

"Actually, I can." Arianna said and walked up to Naomi, looking her straight in the eye to compel her. "You're coming with me." This time, it worked out much better.

"Let's go, Arianna," said Naomi.

"That's what I thought," Arianna said smugly, and smirked.

The two of them walked outside and stepped into Arianna's boatmobile.

"I'm lucky no one cares enough about you to come and pick you up," said Arianna, and she laughed.

Naomi didn't know what was going on... but she knew it wasn't wise to say anything right now, especially since she did not have complete control over her body.

~~~

("Beat It" by Michael Jackson [

Bryan was standing outside the door of David's house. Glinda was right behind him, reading from her spellbook.

"Ready?" Glinda asked him.

"Let's do this."

Bryan immediately kicked open the door, and screamed, "DAVID!"

The house was dead silent.

"Let's split up," said Bryan. "One of us will find him."

"You sure?" Glinda asked.

"Positive," he replied.

"Alright."

So the two of them split up. Bryan stayed downstairs while Glinda went upstairs. Bryan opened door after door and found nothing. He stepped into a closet and searched through it, just to be safe. He continued his search in the bathroom, searching every possible hiding place. Finally, he went to the bedroom downstairs, and checked under the bed, in that closet, in larger drawers, everywhere he could think of.

Finally, he decided that David was not downstairs, and must have been upstairs instead. He made the decision to go upstairs and help Glinda find him.

He slowly walked up the stairs, as not to alert David that he was coming for him. When he got to the top of the stairs, he began searching rooms again, both for David and for Glinda.

He opened the door to a cabinet once he was in the bathroom just to check for David, and saw it was completely empty. He thought that was kind of strange, but gave it no thought. David was a demon. Demons don't need towels.

He exited the bathroom and approached the bedroom. The door was locked. He knew he had found David now. He kicked it open, and saw something that nearly made him scream.

There was David, and there was Glinda, captured by David, a knife held right against her throat.

"Oh look, it's the Chosen," said David.

~~~

Jake was sitting on the couch while Morgan was going to the mailbox in the lobby to get their mail. The two of them had been bickering lately, far more than usual. About Seth, about him seeing Jackie too much, about money, about her mother, about his mother, about Bryan, about college, about this, about that. Both of them were stressed to the absolute max.

Morgan walked back into the apartment in tears.

"What is it?" Jake asked her, somewhat irritated.

"We're getting evicted."

~~~

("Paper Gangsta" by Lady Gaga [

"What the hell?!" Mikayla screamed.

"Honey..." said Brenda.

"Don't call me honey!"

"But..."

"What ARE you?"

"I'm a...." But she couldn't say it.

"You're a what?" Mikayla demanded.

Brenda considered to stand there in silence. There was nothing she could say that would make her daughter feel any better about what she had seen. She would never look at her the same way again if she knew the truth... not this way, anyways. This was not the way Mikayla should find out.

She knew how to undo it. Hersht had helped her learn compulsion.

When Mikayla started to run, Brenda immediately grabbed her shoulder, and turned her right around so they were staring at each other straight in the eyes.

"You saw nothing," Brenda said. "You will run back to the house and not remember any of this."

And Mikayla ran.

~~~

Heather was driving back to see Seth and tell him she was pregnant. She could'nt hide it from him. There was just no way she could. Maybe if she told him they could get back together! It wasn't likely, but it was possible, and that's all that mattered.

Finally, she arrived.

She knocked on the door, and Tori answered.

"Oh, hi Heather!" Tori said kindly.

"Hey Tori. Is... Is Seth here, maybe?"

"You know, he was earlier before I left, but now I just can't seem to find him or Bryan. You want me to tell him you stopped by when he gets back?"

"No... I shouldn't have come."

"Oh, nonsense!"

"No, it was silly of me..."

"Come inside," said Tori. "We'll talk."

~~~

"I'm a witch? There's no way," said Anna. "There's just no way."

"Well you are. No ifs ands or buts," said the woman with her. "And so am I. I'm Laura, by the way."

"Well, Laura, I need your help. Fast."

"What is it?"

"My girlfriend is in trouble," said Anna. "I'm... well, I'm a fish. I need to get back underwater to save her, and soon. Someone's going to kill her."

"Let's do this thing, then, my new fish friend."

~~~

Brenda ran and ran to the woods to find Hersht. She SMACKED right into him.

"OUCH!" he yelled.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry!" she cried.

"What the hell?" he said.

"Mikayla just saw me feed! Then I compelled her to forget all about and... and go back to the house! And now I feel like a really lousy mother, and like a terrible fish or vampire or whatever the hell I am... and... I just... feel like SHIT!"

~~~

"Let her go," Bryan said in as calm a tone he could manage. He was sure David could sense it wasn't genuine.

"Why should I?" said David menacingly.

"Because if you don't, I'll make your death slow and painful."

"Oh, I'm so scared," David mocked Bryan.

"You should be," said Bryan.

David laughed, and Bryan threw a knife straight at him.

~~~

("Under the Gun" by The Killers [

Mitchell picked Seth up and dropped him directly in front of Astenias.

"Oh, who's this?" Astenias asked. "I thought you were bringing me your grandson."

"This is my grandson's friend," said Mitchell. "He was at the house, and Jacob wasn't. I figured he would fit the bill. Male, eighteen, not a virgin..."

"He'll do."

"I'll do? I'll do for WHAT?!" Seth yelled.

"Quiet down," Astenias said.

"Fuck you!" Seth shouted.

"Mitchell, untie him," said Astenias. "It's no fun if he can't fight back.

Mitchell got on his knees to untie Seth. As he was down, Seth spit right in his face.

"You'll regret that," Mitchell assured him.

"I doubt it," said Seth.

Once Seth was untied, he sprung up and punched Astenias right in the face.

~~~

("Dreams" by Fleetwood Mac [

"So how are you doing?" Tori asked Heather.

"Great," Heather said, and nodded her head.

"Now, don't lie to me." Tori saw through her immediately.

Heather just laughed.

"How are you really doing, Heather?"

"Honestly?"

"Yes, honestly!"

"Not good. Not good at all, Tori. I've just been having such a bad, bad time with everything lately and I really just can't seem to catch a break no matter how hard I try. It's driving me crazy how bad my luck is."

"What's wrong?"

"Well, you obviously know Seth and I broke up."

"Obviously."

"Well..."

"Hold on Heather, let me get us some wine."

"No..." Heather said. "Sorry, no wine for me."

"What? Why?"

Heather once again said, "Well..." She pointed to her stomach.

"Oh, no..." Tori said in the typical oh-so-scandalous way you'd see on a show like Desperate Housewives. "You're kidding!"

"I wish."

"Is it... you know... Seth's?"

"Of course it is!"

"Well, that's a plus," Tori remarked.

"Really? I consider it more of a minus."

"And why's that?"

"Seth and I have broken up."

"I prefer to think that's not permanent," Tori told her, and patted her on the shoulder. "You two will work things out... and you'll have a baby together. Come on... a baby. When you were with Mark having a baby wasn't possible, remember? He couldn't produce a baby. Now, you're with Seth... and he gave you a baby, Heather. That's kind of amazing if you really think about it. Now may be a difficult time, but you just have to work through it, because in the long run... I think it will be worth it."

"But how will we work things out? He'll hardly talk to me."

"I think God has a plan for everyone," Tori said. "And his plan for the two of you just isn't done yet. Just let it unfold and see what he has in store."

~~~

("Tainted Love" by Marilyn Manson [

The knife hit David directly in the forehead, and he fell over, dead.

Glinda ran to Bryan and hugged him.

"You just saved my life!" she said, panting. "I... can't believe it."

"Neither can I," Bryan said. "I couldn't have done it without you and your training."

"No," Glinda said. "You really couldn't have. Congratulations, Bryan. That looked effortless. You were amazing."

"Thank you," he said. "You looked pretty calm yourself."

"Let's just say it wasn't the first time I was held at knifepoint," Glinda said. Suddenly, she gasped for air.

"What is it?" Bryan asked her.

She started to scream a blood-curdling scream, the likes of which Bryan had never heard.

Bryan grabbed onto her shoulders and started to shake her. "Glinda! Glinda, what is it?"

She continued to scream. Bryan kept shaking her. Finally, she stopped screaming, and breathed heavily.

"Glinda? What was that?"

"We have to go!"

"What?"

"Now! We have to go now!"

"Why? What's going on?"

"The ritual... it's happening. Now."

~~~

Arianna was driving her boatmobile to the spot she was instructed to drive it to... Astenias's layer, where the ritual would occur. Naomi was in the back seat, silent. They were five miles from the the layer, and Arianna stopped. She went to the back seat, and knocked Naomi out cold with a punch to the face. She knew it would be better for the ritual if she was unconscious.

Eventually, she arrived. She put the unconscious Naomi into her arms, and dropped her right next to Seth, who was badly bleeding, and also unconscious.

"Just waiting for one more guest now..." Astenias said with relish.

~~~

Anna was sitting in a hand-drawn circle on the floor of the room. Laura was reciting a spell that would hopefully transform her back into her natural form, and take her back underwater. Maybe even to Molly's location.

Then, Laura stopped with the spell.

"Are... Are you done?" Anna asked.

"Goodbye, Anna."

The room lit up with light and Anna was gone.

~~~

"Let's go," Kara said. "It's time."

"Time for what?" Rainn asked.

"The ritual of course, you idiot. Now, grab Molly. Teleport there. See you in a bit." And then she was gone.

Rainn sighed, like he so often did. He freed the unconscious Molly from the chains, and put her in his arms, then teleported to Astenias's layer.

"Excellent," said Astenias. "Let's begin, shall we?"

~~~

"The ritual?" Bryan asked. "What ritual?"

"Astenias. The ritual... I can explain later. We need to kill him. The ritual... it involves sacrifice. Molly, Seth, and Naomi are the ones that Astenias is sacrificing."

"Let's go," Bryan said immediately.

The two of them ran out into Bryan's boatmobile, and Bryan drove as fast as he could.

~~~

("Turning Tables" by Adele [

"Evicted?" Jake asked. "As in...?"

"As in evicted."

"Well why?"

"Not paying the bills, Jake!"

"Then pay the damn bills!" Jake yelled.

"Oh, so this is my fault?" Morgan yelled right back at him.

"Yes, Morgan, it is! You don't work but you keep spending money! So yes, it is completely your fault!"

"We have money!" Morgan yelled. "We have a bunch of money that you refuse to spend because you're too proud to!"

"It wouldn't be responsible!"

"What would be responsible is getting a job that pays more than minimum wage! You have to grow up eventually! You can't work at the Smoothie Shack forever, Jacob!"

"Oh please, don't Jacob me, you're not my mother."

"Funny you bring up your mother."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"She wouldn't mind if you spent the money, you know. There's plenty to go around with your family, you know."

"It's not about that!"

"Then what's it about, Jake?"

Jake tightly grabbed Morgan's shoulder and loudly shouted at her, "This is about making it on my own! Now shut the fuck up for once, Morgan!"

"Let me go, you bastard!" she yelled.

Jake was looking her straight in the eye, and finally he let go.

Morgan was having painful flashbacks of her relationship with Liam at the beginning of the year. "Fuck you, you son of a bitch!" she yelled, and slapped him. "We're through! For good!" She left and slammed the door.

~~~

("Locust Flowers" by Radiohead [

"Brenda, I'm sure everything is going to be okay," Hersht said.

"Of course it is, I compelled her," said Brenda. "But that's not the point!"

"What is the point then?"

"Doing things like this to my daughter... it's wrong, Hersht. I shouldn't have to do this. It's just... bad to do."

"You don't have a choice," said Hersht. "Unless you want to tell her and your husband."

"I can't do that," said Brenda. "All of us are still having a hard time with Temperance's death. Doing that just won't work. At least not now."

"If not now, then when?"

"Just not now, Herhst!"

"Then Brenda, I can't help you."

"Why not?"

"I don't know what you want me to say."

"You can always make me feel better, Hersht! You always do. Just... do it now."

"There's nothing I can say," said Hersht. "You did what you did to Mikayla. The only way to undo it is to tell her and Tristan the truth. There's no two ways about that, Brenda. I'm not saying what you did was wrong. I'm not saying it was right. You just did it, and there is no getting around that. Not now, not ever. You're going to have to face this eventually."

"Face what?"

"What you are. Being a vampire isn't all fun and games."

"When has it EVER been fun and games?"

"Remember what I told you when you asked me to turn you? I said that being dead is better than being undead, Brenda. And it's true. You made your decision that day. You have to deal with it. You either tell your family, or deal with the consequences it will have."

"What consequences?"

"It will eat at your conscience. But more importantly, them not knowing could put them in danger if there's ever a threat."

"Well, thanks for the help," Brenda said sourly. She left.

"Sarcasm. Nice." Hersht sighed. "I love her..."

He had momentarily forgotten about the heightened hearing that came with vampirism, and immediately Brenda was by his side again.

"So you finally admit it," she said softly.

~~~

All three sacrifices were arranged in a circle.

"Arianna, Mitchell, go get Rita," said Astenias.

Both said "Yes sir" in unison then walked to get the witch.

Suddenly, there was a blast of white light, and a confused Anna was there.

~~~

"Mom, why won't you just sign the forms to let me drop out?"

"That's not the future I want for you, Jackie," Sarah told her daughter.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Pregnant as a teenager and then dropping out of high school? What would that look like on your resume, honey?"

"Not great..." Jackie admitted.

"Right," Sarah said. "Now, I want you to have a great life, and a great job. I want the world for you, Jackie. And for you to have the world you need to work at it. You need to finish high school, and you need to go to college after that. I know we're not hurting for money at all right now, but I want you to make something for yourself out there. I want you to leave your mark on the world so everyone can know how special you are."

Jackie sat there silently. "Thank you, Mom."

"No problem, sweetie."

She hugged her tightly.

~~~

("Nothing Else Matters" by Metallica [

"Molly!" Anna yelled, then went and hugged the still body of her girlfriend. It was seconds later that she noticed Seth and Naomi lying there as well. "What is going on?"

"Oh look, it's Anna!" Arianna said when she got back.

"Oh, not you..." Anna said.

"Missed ya!" said Arianna.

Bryan and Glinda arrived at that moment.

"Anna!" Bryan said. "What are you doing here?"

"BRYAN!" Anna squealed, and hugged him. "Haven't seen you in forever!"

"No time for this, you two," Glinda said. "Bryan, get to work with the killing and all."

"Mitchell..." Bryan said. "You're a..."

"A vampire," Mitchell said. "Yes. An evil one, at that. An evil vampire that's about to kill you." He extended his fangs and lunged towards Bryan. Bryan immediately pulled out a stake and staked him right through the heart. He fell over, dead.

"That was... awesome," Anna said.

"Oh... you're a witch, aren't you sweetie?" said Rita, who was now standing there.

"Me?" Anna asked. "Yes... I guess I am."

"Wonderful!" Rita replied. "Hope you're ready to die." She sent a bolt of red firing right towards Anna, and Anna was hit, and promptly knocked out cold.

"Will a witch improve the ritual at all?" Rita asked.

"Significantly..." said Astenias.

"Wonderful," Rita said.

"Arianna, escort the Chosen and his witch bitch out of here please," Astenias said.

"Yes master," Arianna said. She walked towards the two of them, and Bryan kicked her in the face. She fell over.

"We're not going anywhere," Bryan said.

"Oh, this is getting ridiculous..." Kara said. "All of it. I mean, really. What the fuck is even going on? It's one huge mess that I'm bored of dealing with. And it's not even the 'good guys' trying to stop it that's pissing me off. It's the thing itself. I know if it's not done vampires can't be in the sun, at least not above water or whatever, blah blah blah. Ancient ritual... walking in the sun curse. I've heard it all before. It's so damn old and I'm tired of hearing about it. Helping you with this ritual does nothing for me, and I'm finally realizing that. I'm a goddess, you're just some pathetic vampire. I'm better than you. I'm more powerful than you. I can kill you. And I'm going to."

She immediately goes over to Astenias and cracks his neck. He falls over, dead.

"You Shook Me All Night Long" by AC/DC

"Beat It" by Michael Jackson

"Paper Gangsta" by Lady Gaga

"Under the Gun" by The Killers

"Dreams" by Fleetwood Mac

"Tainted Love" by Marilyn Manson

"Turning Tables" by Adele

"Locust Flowers" by Radiohead

"Nothing Else Matters" by Metallica

This was the hardest episode yet to write, and I think it was worth it! Best episode ever, amirite? Spinny-worthy? Seriously, please review.

WOW! Just realized Bikini Top is well above 5,000 views! That's amazing. I love you guys. You make writing and plotting this (extremely complex) show all worth it with your support... although I do wish you'd buy some more merchandise in my store sometimes. 428899.gif

Episode 14: The BT Bathroom

Naomi killed Temperance and then used her body as a sleeping bag. Then her boyfriend found out so she killed him with a banana. Then she killed everyone else. Then she decided she couldn't trust herself so she killed herself with a banana.

Episode 14: The BT Bathroom

Naomi killed Temperance and then used her body as a sleeping bag. Then her boyfriend found out so she killed him with a banana. Then she killed everyone else. Then she decided she couldn't trust herself so she killed herself with a banana.

Best episode ever?

Intentionally bad BT? Challenge accepted. Now, note that this isn't Family Guy-esque like requested, but instead semi-parodies people trying too hard to be funny (in recent memory, Spin-Off Action reboot 428899.gif) while it itself is not really funny.

Without further ado...

107942517498.png

S2E20 (40) - Worst. Episode. Ever. : Previously on Bikini Top... You know what, fuck you guys. Okay, um... that one teenage mom girl whose daughter we never even get to see, she wanted to drop out of high school and become some trailer trash, but her momma wasn't havin' that and they had a touching moment or something. And those other two was fighting, that guy with the name from Twilight and the Morgan chick. He hit her and she was just like, "Hoe! I've done that shit before!" And that one vampire dude, Hershey I think, told that dead girl's mom he loved her by accident or some shit, oh, and her daughter that was still alive saw that she was a vampire then she made her forget... yeah. Then, vampire action and stuff. And some witch stuff. It's confusing as shit since I don't read this thing, but you motherfuckers do, so you just catch up. Anyways... yeah... here's a new episode!

"I'm gettin' the fuck out of this joint!" Arianna yelled, and then ran away.

"Good riddance," Kara said.

Bryan, Glinda, and Anna grabbed Naomi, Seth, and Molly and got the fuck out of there Scooby-Doo style.

~~~

Jake knocked on Morgan's door. She didn't answer, so he got a brick and threw it at the door. She still didn't answer so he threw a manatee at the door. The manatee hit the door then flailed around a little bit, then eventually left.

Heather opened the door. "What the hell Jake?"

"Sorry, Heidi," Jake said.

"Heidi?"

"I'm sorry... I've known you for years, but I don't actually know your name."

"Well that's nice," Heather said.

"Where's Morgan?"

"She doesn't want to see you."

"Why not?"

"I don't know," Heather said. "She doesn't tell me anything. I didn't even know she was staying her until last night. I've been too busy with morning sickness and some cramps."

"Morning sickness? What?"

"Nothing."

"Honestly, do you know where she is?"

"Yes."

"Can I see her?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I said so."

"Why'd you say so?"

"This is getting old," Heather said. "I'm shutting the door now."

And she did.

"Fuck youuuuuu!" Jake yelled, then left. Why? He had to go to work.

~~~

Jake arrived at work, and SpongeBob and Patrick were there.

"You guys are here? I forgot you existed?"

"We work here, REMEMBER?!!" SpongeBob yelled.

"Didn't that70sguy92 say there would be an IMPORTANT EPISODE about us in the Smoothie Shack?" Patrick said.

"What?" Jake asked.

"SOILED IT! SOILED IT!" SpongeBob yelled.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!" Patrick moaned.

"You know what, I quit," said Jake.

"BYE JAKE!" they both yelled.

~~~

Brenda ran to Hersht.

"So, heard you love me from a little birdie."

"That little birdie was me, you eavesdropping bitch," Hersht said.

"Haha."

"I do love you, okay? But we can't do anything about it since you're married and some other stuff or something... and I can't hear your problems anymore. They only make me feel worse because I'm a vampire pussy, I think."

"Angst," said Brenda, and left.

~~~

Heather went and threw up in the toilet.

Morgan was right behind her, and screamed.

"Why are you screaming?" Heather asked.

"I don't know," Morgan said, and shrugged. "Why are you puking."

"None of your business," said Heather.

"But I'm your daughter."

"I have a secret," Heather said.

"What?"

"You're adopted."

"But... that's not a secret."

"YOU'LL GO TO HELL FOR LYING, HELL-BITCH!"

~~~

Dora and Jordin were sitting down in the woods like they so often do.

"So... we're useless aren't we?" Jordin asked.

"Yup," said Jordin.

Crickets chirp.

"DEVELOP US!" they both yell.

~~~

Tori was sitting alone in her house. She was used to that, and she figured she should continue getting used to it. Everyone would be gone next year, living in dorms and such, having a bunch of parties and sex.

"I should go back to college!" she said. "Oh, I will!" But she knew she wouldn't. She knew she was near the end of her time on the show... on her way to the Island of Written-Off Characters.

~~~

Bryan and Glinda were training, and Glinda complimented Bryan.

"Your training is coming along nicely," she said to him.

"Anything else you want to say, you ungrateful bitch?"

"What?"

"I saved your life."

"I thanked you for that."

"Oh. Well... awkward."

"Yes," she said. "Anyways... I'm doing this spell to get Seth and Naomi to forget what happened and all. And by the way, Naomi isn't wanted anymore."

"Why isn't she?"

"I fucked a cop," Glinda said.

"Really?"

"No."

"Then how?" Bryan asked.

"I'm a witch," Glinda said. "I have my ways."

"Cool," Bryan said. "So... they're unconscious on the floor. Make them forget."

"Done and done," she said with a wave of her fin.

"I don't remember spells being that simple before," Bryan observed.

"That's because they weren't."

"Okay."

"So... Anna's a witch," Glinda said.

"How do you know that?" Bryan asked curiously.

"I know things, Bryan. A lot of things."

"How was I supposed to know? You've hardly been developed."

"DEVELOP MEEE!!!" Glinda yelled and jumped up and down, starving for attention and character development.

~~~

Jackie was staying at home that day with Charlea, since she had gotten a call from child services saying she needed to stop ignoring her (not canon).

"It's gonna be your first birthday soon," Jackie said. "Is it bad that I just realized that?"

~~~

(prepare for the only serious scene of the episode)

Anna and Molly had been arguing since they had gotten back from the ritual.

"You shouldn't have been there!" Molly yelled at her.

"I had to save you," Anna told her. "What's so bad about that?"

"You could've been killed! You nearly were!"

"We've been over this, Molly!" Anna yelled right back at her. "This relationship isn't one-sided, and it's not going to be! It's a partnership. We protect each other, you don't just protect me. I'm not a damsel in distress, and I don't always need saving."

"Neither do I!"

"You sure did then!"

"And what did you do?" Molly asked. "I heard from Bryan all you did was get captured, and nearly made their ritual that much stronger! Great job!"

"You talked to Bryan about it?"

"Yeah, he didn't think you should be there either."

"Why not?"

"He agrees with me that you're not strong enough."

"Did he tell you that other thing? About why they needed me?"

"The more fish, the better."

"He lied to you," Anna said.

"About what?" Molly said.

"I'm a witch."

"You're a what?" Molly asked.

"You heard me," said Anna. "I'm a witch. I can defend myself."

"And when did you find that out?"

"Right before I went to save you," Anna said. "Someone teleported me right there from New York City."

"Who?"

"This random witch I met, Laura. I told her I needed help and she gave it to me."

"I'm not ready to know this," Molly said. "It just can't even be true."

"What?"

"It can't."

"Do you have something against witches?"

"No..."

"Then what is it?"

"I have something against you dying... and with power like that, I'm sure you'll be getting in the middle of all this faster than I can say 'graveyard.'"

---

Wasn't that the best thing you've ever read?

And the storyline developments in that episode are real ones, the behavior of the characters: no.

Spoiler

S2E21 (41) - Sing It Out: Previously on Bikini Top... Okay, there was a dare and some sloppy writing. Let's get over that. Jake wanted to see Morgan, but Heather let him know that Morgan did not want to see him. Jake later went to The Smoothie Shack and got tired of SpongeBob and Patrick's idiocy, and quit, ready to find a real job. Brenda and Hersht continued to have problems even though Brenda now knows of Hersht's love for her, because Hersht isn't capable of hearing her problems, since they make him feel worse about his feelings for her. Morgan is starting to notice Heather puking, but of course doesn't realize what it really means. Glinda conveniently makes Seth and Naomi forget everything about the vampire stuff, and also made all the charges on Naomi drop, also conveniently. And finally, Anna and Molly were fighting about Anna trying to save Molly from the ritual and nearly getting herself killed in the process. Anna dropped the bomb on Molly that she was a witch, and Molly wasn't ready to hear that. But now... well, you'll see.

Jackie was at the hair salon getting her hair cut, and she was thinking about her mother, and about how she wanted her to stay in high school. But then Jackie realized... that shouldn't be her mother's choice. She should be allowed to make her own decisions. She was an adult, or at least would be soon. And she was a mother.

Suddenly, she just burst into song. "Hair" by Lady Gaga (

), to be exact.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, oh

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, woah

Whenever I'm dressed cool,

My parents put up a fight."

The women in the salon with her join in: "Uh huh, uh huh"

"And if I'm hot shot,

Mom will cut my hair at night."

"Uh huh, uh huh"

"And in the morning,

I'm short of my identity."

"Uh huh, uh huh"

"I scream Mom and Dad,

Why can't I be who I want to be?

To be!

I just wanna be myself,

And I want you to love me for who I am.

I just wanna be myself,

And I want you to know, I am my hair.

I've had enough, this is my prayer,

That I'll die living just as free as my hair.

I've had enough, I'm not a freak,

I just keep fightin' to stay cool on these streets

I've had enough, enough, enough,

And this is my prayer, I swear,

I'm as free as my hair.

I'm as free as my hair.

I am my hair.

I am my hair.

As free as my hair, hair, hair,

Hair, hair, ha-ha-ha-hair,

Hair, hair, hair,

Hair, hair, ha-ha-ha-hair.

Hair, hair, ha-ha-ha-hair

Hair, hair, hair,

Sometimes I want some raccoon

Or red highlights."

"Uh huh, uh huh"

"Just because I want my friends,

To think I'm dynamite."

"Uh huh, uh huh"

"And on Friday rock city,

High school dance.

I've got my bangs to hide,

That I don't stand a chance.

A chance!

I just wanna be myself,

And I want you to love me for who I am.

I just wanna be myself,

And I want you to know, I am my hair.

I'm just here trying to play cool on the streets

I'm as free as my hair.

I'm as free as my hair.

I am my hair.

I am my hair.

Hair, hair, ha-ha-ha-hair,

Hair, hair, hair,

Hair, hair, ha-ha-ha-hair

Hair, hair, hair,

Ha-ha-ha-hair.

I just want to be free, I just want to be me

And I want lots of friends that invite me to their parties.

I don't want to change, and I don't want to be ashamed.

I'm the spirit of my Hair, it's all the glory that I bare.

I'm my hair, I am my hair

I'm my hair, I am my hair

I am my hair, I am my hair

It's all the glory that I bare!

It's all the glory that I bare

I'm my hair, yeah, yeah

All the glory that I bare

I'm my hair, yeah, yeah

All the glory that I bare!

I'm my hair, yeah, yeah

All the glory that I bare!

I'm my hair, yeah, yeah, yeah

I'm just here trying to play cool on the streets

I'm as free as my hair.

I'm as free as my hair.

I am my hair.

I am my hair.

Ooh, my hair, my hair."

The customers waiting in line clapped their hands. Jackie's haircutter said, "Okay... that was weird. Now um... let's go wash your hair."

(Theme plays)

Seth was sitting in the house and Heather knocked on the door. He didn't answer it, and eventually she left. He didn't want to talk to her, he wasn't ready. She obviously wanted to talk to him though. He started to sing "Never Going Back Again" by Fleetwood Mac (

).

"She broke down and let me in

Made me see where I've been

Been down one time

Been down two times

I'm never going back again

You don't know what it means to win

Come down and see me again

Been down one time

Been down two times

I'm never going back again."

"That was weird..." he said.

~~~

Heather was so sick of trying to get Seth's attention. She didn't feel like standing in the rain, so she got back in her boatmobile... but she didn't want to drive home. She wanted to run home. She felt this... surge go through her. This need to express her emotions. And she started to sing like she had never sung before. She started running home and singing "Louder" by Charice (

).

"I'm staring out of my window

And the rain is pouring down

When you left, I was so low

But I'm not gonna drown

I don't need no shoulder

I'm gonna be a soldier

I just wanna feel somethin' I don't understand

I'm just gonna run right through the rain

I'm just gonna dance right through the pain

I just wanna feel that rhythm, feel that drum

Let my heart beat louder

Let my heart speak louder than my head (head, head, head)

Heart beat louder than my head (head, head, head)

Heart speak louder

Wanna feel that rhythm, feel that drum

Let my heart beat louder

Let my heart speak louder than my head

I, I am over over thinking of how to get you back

I'm checking out for the weekend

And I ain't going back

I don't need no shoulder

I'm gonna be a soldier

I just wanna feel somethin' I don't understand

Let my heart beat louder

Heart speak louder

Let my heart beat louder

Let my heart speak louder than my head

Oh, letting go

Yet it feel so good, so right

Oh, all I know

Is that I let my heart beat

Heart speak louder than my louder than my

Heart beat heart speak louder than my louder than my

Heart beat heart speak louder than my louder than my louder, louder, louder, louder

Let my heart beat louder

Heart speak louder

Let my heart beat louder

Let my heart speak louder than my head!"

She got home and scratched her head about why she was singing.

"You know what?" she said. "I don't care, that was fun..." then she went and threw up in the toilet.

~~~

Bryan and Glinda were training in Glinda's apartment as they so often did.

"Don't you ever feel... bored?" Bryan asked.

"What do you mean?" Glinda replied.

"I mean... we do this training thing a lot, and we hardly ever get to use it," he said to her. "It gets kind of stale."

"You got to use it pretty well when you killed David and Mitchell," said Glinda. "You saving my life could not have been done without this training."

"I guess that's true," said Bryan.

Outside they heard music.

"What is that?" Bryan pondered.

"Let's go and see."

A teenaged girl was running around singing "Last Friday Night" by Katy Perry (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EGSlwGiXTs).

"There's a stranger in my bed,

There's a pounding my head

Glitter all over the room

Pink flamingos in the pool

I smell like a minibar

DJ's passed out in the yard

Barbie's on the barbeque

There's a hickie or a bruise

Pictures of last night

Eended up online

I'm screwed

Oh well

It's a blacked out blur

But I'm pretty sure it ruled

Last Friday night

Yeah we danced on tabletops

And we took too many shots

Think we kissed but I forgot

Last Friday night

Yeah we maxed our credit cards

And got kicked out of the bar

So we hit the boulevard

Last Friday night

We went streaking in the park

Skinny dipping in the dark

Then had a menage a trois

Last Friday night

Yeah I think we broke the law

Always say we're gonna stop-op

Whoa-oh-oah

This Friday night

Do it all again

This Friday night

Do it all again

Trying to connect the dots

Don't know what to tell my boss

Think the city towed my car

Chandelier is on the floor

Ripped my favorite party dress

Warrants out for my arrest

Think I need a ginger ale

That was such an epic fail

Pictures of last night

Ended up online

I'm screwed

Oh well

It's a blacked out blur

But I'm pretty sure it ruled

Damn

Last Friday night

Yeah we danced on table tops

Last Friday night

Yeah we maxed our credits card

And got kicked out of the bars

So we hit the boulevards

Last Friday night

Skinny dipping int he dark

Always say we're gonna stop-op

Oh whoa oh

This Friday night

Do it all again

Do it all again

This Friday night

Do it all again

Do it all again

This Friday night

T.G.I.F.

T.G.I.F.

T.G.I.F.

T.G.I.F.

T.G.I.F.

T.G.I.F.

Last Friday night

Yeah we danced on table tops

Last Friday night

Yeah we maxed our credit cards

And got kicked out of the bar

So we hit the boulevard

Last Friday night

Skinny dipping in the dark

Last Friday night

Always say we're gonna stop

Oh-whoa-oh

This Friday night

Do it all again."

The girl then said, "Shit. I have to get on Fishbook and delete those pictures before my parents see!"

"What was that?" Glinda asked, confused. "Why was she singing?"

"I have no clue..." said Bryan. "But... there was background music. And there are no speakers anywhere near us. Supernatural?"

"Definitely."

"Time to hit the books."

~~~

Jackie was sitting in her room, thinking about her feelings. She had a dream the night before... yet another dream about Bryan. Except this dream wasn't sexual, it was romantic. They were in love, and they got married, and had kids, and it was beautiful. And she wanted that to happen in reality. She didn't want to hide her feelings for him any longer than she already had. She wanted to reveal them to Bryan so they could be together.

~~~

Anna knocked on Molly's door. They hadn't spoken since they fought the other day over her involvement in the ritual. Anna left immediately after, and hadn't returned since then.

Molly opened the door. "Yes?"

"We need to talk about this."

"I guess we do, don't we?" said Molly. "Come in."

Anna walked in the house, and kissed Molly passionately. At first, Molly gave in and kissed her back. Then, she recoiled. "No... we need to talk," she said.

"Fine," said Anna. "I came here to tell you that... I'm okay with dying."

"What?" said Molly, shocked.

"What I mean is... a world without you is one I just have no interest in living in," Anna told her. "So if I die for you... it's worth it."

"But... I can say the same for you," said Molly.

Molly started to sing "Landslide by Fleetwood Mac (

).

"I took my love and I took it down

Climbed a mountain and turned around

And I saw my reflection in the snow-covered hills

Till the landslide brought it down

Oh, mirror in the sky - What is love?

Can the child within my heart rise above?

Can I sail through the changin' ocean tides?

Can I handle the seasons of my life?

I don't know, I don't know

Well, I've been afraid of changin'

Because I've built my life around you

But time makes you bolder, even children get older

And I'm getting older, too

So, take my love, take it down

Climb a mountain and turn around

And if you see my reflection in the snow-covered hills

Well, the landslide will bring it down

Ohh, the landslide will bring it down."

Anna started to cry, and sing "If I Die Young" by The Band Perry (

).

"If I die young, bury me in satin

Lay me down on a, bed of roses

Sink me in the river, at dawn

Send me away with the words of a love song

Uh oh, uh oh

Lord make me a rainbow, I'll shine down on my mother

She'll know I'm safe with you when she stands under my colors, oh and

Life ain't always what you think it ought to be, no

Ain't even gray, but she buries her baby

The sharp knife of a short life, well

I've had, just enough time

If I die young, bury me in satin

And I'll be wearing white, when I come into your kingdom

I'm as green as the ring on my little, cold finger, I've

Never known the lovin' of a girl

But it sure felt nice when she was part of my world, there's a

Girl here in town says she'll, love my forever

Who would have thought forever could be severed by

So put on your best, girl and I'll wear my pearls

What I never did is done

A penny for my thoughts, oh no, I'll sell them for a dollar

They're worth so much more after I'm a goner

And maybe then you'll hear the words I been singin'

Funny when your dead how people start listenin'

If I die young, bury me in satin

Uh oh (uh, oh)

The ballad of a dove (uh, oh)

Go with peace and love

Gather up your tears, keep 'em in your pocket

Save them for a time when your really gonna need them, oh

I've had, just enough time."

Molly hugged Anna.

"You're not going to die young..." Molly cried. "You're not."

"But it's up to me," Anna said, also crying. "I don't need protecting... I'm not a damsel in distress, Molly. I'm your girlfriend, we're equals."

The two of them kissed.

"But you do need protected," said Molly.

"You just can't see it can you?" Anna asked her. "Wow."

"What?" Molly asked.

"It's... whatever," said Anna. "See you later." She sniffled, and left.

~~~

"It's... oh," Glinda said.

"What?" Bryan asked her.

"You remember Bikini Top is the Hellmouth?"

"Of course," said Bryan.

"Well... at the Hellmouth, every two-hundred years, people kind of just... burst into song. They express their feelings, reveal secrets, all that. The songs make them reveal their true feelings... although sometimes they're just kind of random."

"Sounds... kind of fun."

"Random song time?" Glinda asked.

"No, don't think so..."

Glinda made a pouty look. "I did almost die a few days ago."

Bryan sighed. "...Fine."

He started to sing "Mad World" by Gary Jules (

).

"All around me are familiar faces

Worn out places, worn out faces

Bright and early for their daily races

Going nowhere, going nowhere

Their tears are filling up their glasses

No expression, no expression

Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow

No tomorrow, no tomorrow

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

I find it hard to tell you

I find it hard to take

When people run in circles

It's a very, very

Mad world

Mad world

Children waiting for the day they feel good

Happy birthday, happy birthday

Made to feel the way that every child should

Sit and listen, sit and listen

Went to school and I was very nervous

No one knew me, no one knew me

Hello teacher, tell me, what's my lesson?

Look right through me, look right through me

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

I find it hard to tell you

I find it hard to take

When people run in circles

It's a very, very

Mad world

Mad world

Enlarge your world

Mad world."

Glinda stood there, speechless.

"Why didn't you join in?" Bryan asked.

"Guess it wasn't right... you have some darkness inside of you."

"Darkness?"

"What's wrong?"

"Well... both my parents are dead, first and foremost. But also... I'm tired of keeping this secret."

"What secret?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Bryan said. "Being the Chosen, that pesky turning-into-a-tree thing once in a while, that vampires exist, that Anna's girlfriend is a goddess, that Anna is a witch, that Mitchell is a dead vampire... not home, that Brenda is a vampire!"

"Well... I guess that can't be easy to keep from your friends."

"It's not," said Bryan.

"But... I never said you had to keep it from them."

"You think I should tell them?" Bryan asked.

"I never said that," Glinda said. "All I said was that you don't necessarily have to keep your abilities and all this other information secret. If you trust your friends, go ahead and tell them."

"Shouldn't I check with Anna first?"

"That may be a good idea," said Glinda.

"Well I guess I have to go then," Bryan said, and left. "Don't go on singing without me!"

Glinda giggled to herself.

~~~

Bryan decided to stop home before going to see Anna, and went to his room to go change clothes. He was in his damp, sweaty training clothes and had to change into something fresh and clean if he was going to ask her to help him expose something like he was going to.

But then there was a knock on the door. With his shirt off, he went to see who it was. He opened it to see Jackie.

Jackie nearly gasped when she saw Bryan's body. Sure they had sex a while ago, and damn was his body hot then, but now... he must have been working out all that time she wasn't seeing him.

"Hi," she said.

"Hey," he said back. "Do you need something."

"I came here to tell you something..." she said.

"What is it?"

She started to sing "Songbird" by the Glee Cast [original by Fleetwood Mac) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul1oTvjfJTk&feature=related).

"For you, there'll be no more crying,

For you, the sun will be shining,

And I feel that when I'm with you,

It's alright, I know it's right

To you, I'll give the world

to you, I'll never be cold

'Cause I feel that when I'm with you,

It's alright, I know it's right.

And the songbirds are singing,

Like they know the score,

And I love you, I love you, I love you,

Like never before.

And I wish you all the love in the world,

But most of all, I wish it from myself.

And the songbirds keep singing,

Like they know the score,

And I love you, I love you, I love you,

Like never before, like never before."

"You... love me?" Bryan asked.

"Cool, I sang again," said Jackie. "And... yes. I honestly, completely do."

She pulled him in by the sweatpants he was wearing and kissed him, long and tenderly.

"But... we just had sex," said Bryan. "I thought that was it. Just a one-time thing because we were both feeling weak."

"But since then... I've been thinking about you."

"Well..."

"Well what?"

"I can't," he told her.

"What?"

"I can't do anything with you," said Bryan.

"Why?"

"It would be wrong," Bryan said. "You're Jake's ex-girlfriend."

"Would it be okay if I asked Jake?"

"No," Bryan replied. "That would be inappropriate."

"That's nice..."

"What it is is true, Jackie," he said. "I'm sorry."

"No you're not," she said and started to cry. She stormed out of the house.

~~~

Naomi sat in her house, just feeling numb. There were no charges against her, but she still felt guilty. She knew what she had to do. She had to go and see Miranda in the hospital. So she got in her boatmobile and drove.

~~~

Jake went to Heather's house... he hated having to go to her mother's home to see Morgan.

Heather answered the door. "Hey, Jake."

"Hi Heather," he said. "Is Morgan home?"

"She really, really doesn't want to see you, Jake."

"I want to see her. Please, I just want to apologize."

Heather smiled delicately. "Go ahead."

"Thank you," he said and walked upstairs, knocking on Morgan's door.

"Who is it?" said Morgan.

As far as Jake could tell she was not crying. He was relieved. "It's me."

Morgan sighed. "Come in."

He opened the door and said, "You okay?"

"Yes," she said. "No..."

"Which is it?"

"I don't know."

"So... are we done fighting?" Jake asked. "I'm really, really sorry for everything that's gone down. It was stupid of me... touching you."

She cringed at the mention of the incident. "Don't bring it up," she said. "Please."

"Sorry," said Jake. "I didn't mean to."

"I know," Morgan said back. "It's okay..."

"Are we getting back together?"

"No."

"Why?"

"I forgive you Jake, I do," she said. "But now when I'm with you... all I'm going so see is Liam... and I can't deal with that every day of my life."

"I screwed up. I'm sorry."

"You did screw up," Morgan said. "And I forgive you, like I said. But we're done."

"I'm sorry..." Jake said.

"I know. Honestly, I am mad at you, okay? You treated me badly. Really badly. And I can't just forgive you for that. You grabbed me and told me to shut the fuck up... and that was wrong. I don't need that. I don't ever need to be treated like that. I'm not staying in a relationship like that, if you're sorry or not."

Morgan started to sing "Rolling in the Deep" by Adele (

).

"There's a fire starting in my heart

Reaching a fever pitch, it's bringing me out the dark

Finally I can see you crystal clear

Go 'head and sell me out and I'll lay your shit bare

See how I leave with every piece of you

Don't underestimate the things that I will do

There's a fire starting in my heart

Reaching a fever pitch

And it's bring me out the dark

The scars of your love remind me of us

They keep me thinking that we almost had it all

The scars of your love they leave me breathless

I can't help feeling

We could have had it all

Rolling in the deep

You had my heart inside of your hands

And you played it

To the beat

Baby I have no story to be told

But I've heard one of you

And I'm gonna make your head burn

Think of me in the depths of your despair

Making a home down there

It Reminds you of the home we shared

The scars of your love remind me of us

They keep me thinking that we almost had it all

The scars of your love they leave me breathless

I can't help feeling

We could have had it all

Rolling in the deep

You had my heart inside of your hands

And you played it

To the beat

Throw your soul through every open door

Count your blessings to find what you look for

Turned my sorrow into treasured gold

You pay me back in kind and reap just what you sow.

Both sang: "We could have had it all

We could have had it all

It all, it all it all,

We could have had it all

Rolling in the deep."

Morgan finished: You had my heart and soul

And you played it

To the beat."

~~~

Brenda was going to see Hersht to tell him: Tristan was starting to feel like something was up. She thought back to earlier that same day.

Tristan looked at his wife. "I hardly see you anymore."

"You're gone pretty often.... Where do you go?"

"I'm busy."

"With what?"

"Healing," she told him.

"I thought you were healed." He sighed. "Brenda, are you unhappy?"

She didn't answer and left.

She started to cry at the very thought of that conversation. She started going to Hersht faster. She eventually arrived to see Dora and Jordin, sitting on logs as they so often did.

"Hey you two," she said to them. "Where's Hersht?"

"I don't think he wants to see you," said Jordin.

"He doesn't," said Dora. "Go away."

"Please let me see him," said Brenda. "I need to talk to him about something. It's really, really important. Please."

"It's always important, though," Dora said.

"Please," Brenda said again.

"I'll lead you to him," said Jordin.

"Jordin!" Dora said.

"It's fine, Dora."

"No it's not! Hersht already said he doesn't want to see her."

"He said it, but you know he didn't mean it," Jordin countered.

Dora sighed. "Fine..."

Brenda and Jordin made their way to the portion of the woods Hersht was in. He was sitting there, alone with his thoughts. He didn't notice when they arrived.

"Hersht, you have a visitor..." said Jordin.

"Oh," said Hersht. "Welcome, Brenda."

"Hi, Hersht."

There was silence.

"I'll leave you two alone..." said Jordin. She left immediately.

"I came to talk," said Brenda.

"What about?"

"Tristan..." she said.

"You know I can't talk with you about that!" Hersht yelled.

"Why not?"

"I already told you why!" he said.

He started to sing "Rest in Peace" by the Buffy the Vampire Slayer Cast (

).

"I died

So many years ago

You can make me feel

Like it isn't so

And why you come to be with me

I think I finally know

Mmm

You're scared

Ashamed of what you feel

And you can't tell the ones you love

You know they couldn't deal

Whisper in a dead man's ear

It doesn't make it real

That's great

But I don't want to play

Because being with you touches me

More than I can say

And since I'm only dead to you

I'm saying stay away and

Let me rest in peace

Let me rest in peace

Let me get some sleep

Let me take my love and bury it

In a hole, six foot deep

I can lay my body down

But I can't find my sweet release

So let me rest in peace

You know

You got a willing slave

You just love to play the thought

That you might misbehave

Until you do, I'm telling you

Stop visiting my grave

Let me rest in peace

I know I should go

But I follow you like a man possessed

There's a traitor here beneath my breast

And it hurts me more than you've ever guessed

If my heart could beat, it would break my chest

But I can see you're unimpressed

So leave me be and

Let me rest in peace

Let me get some sleep

Let me take my love and bury it

In a hole, six foot deep

I can lay my body down

But I can't find my sweet release

Let me rest in peace

Why won't you

Let me rest in peace?"

"Fine," said Brenda. "Rest in peace all you want!"

"No!" Hersht said. "I... didn't mean it that way."

But she was gone.

"Shit..." he said.

~~~

Naomi arrived at Miranda's room at the hospital.

"What are you doing here?" Miranda asked.

"I came here to apologize," said Naomi. "I'm sorry for what I did to you. And, well... I don't apologize very often so you should definitely consider that."

"That's fine," said Miranda. "I'm not angry with you."

"What?" Naomi asked.

"I don't know what you did, don't know what I did... I hardly remember that. We were both out of it, so it's fine. I'm going to be fine... good as new." She smiled.

"That's... really nice of you," said Naomi.

"You wanna stay here?" Miranda asked. "I'm watching Gossip Guppy."

"Ooh, sure!"

~~~

Anna was in her room doing makeup work for German class from the time she was in New York City. She was so sick of it... Eventually she got up and started dancing around her room, singing "Schei?ƒe" by Lady Gaga (

).

"I don't speak German

But I can if you like (Ow! )

Ich schlieben austa be clair,

Es kumpent madre monstere,

aus-be aus-can-be flaugen,

begun be uske but-bair

Es kumpent madre monstere

Fraulein uske-be clair

I'll take you out tonight,

Say whatever you like

Schei?ƒe schei?ƒe be mine, schei?ƒe be mine

Put on a show tonight,

Do whatever you like

Schei?ƒe schei?ƒe be mine, schei?ƒe be mine

When I'm on a mission, I rebuke my condition

If you're a strong female you don't need permission

I, I wish I got to dance on a single prayer

I, I wish I could be strong without somebody there

I, I wish I could be strong without the schei?ƒe, yeah

Oh oh oh oh oh

Without the schei?ƒe, yeah

Oh oh oh oh oh

Oh oh oh oh oh

Oh oh oh oh oh

I don't speak German but I wish that I could...

begun be uske but-bair

Fraulein uske-be clair

Love is objectified by what men say is right

Schei?ƒe schei?ƒe be mine, bullshit be mine

Blonde high-heeled feminist, enlisting fame for this

Express your womankind, fight for your right

When I'm on a mission, I rebuke my condition

If you're a strong female you don't need permission

I, I wish I got to could dance on a single prayer

I, I wish I could be strong without somebody there

Oh oh oh oh oh

Oh oh oh oh oh

Oh oh oh oh oh

Oh oh oh oh oh

I don't speak German but I wish I could...

I I I I

I I I don't speak German

I I I I

But I can if you like

I I I I

I I I don't speak German

I I I I

But I can if you like

I, I wish that I could dance on a single prayer

I, I wish I could be strong without permission, yeah

I, I wish that I could dance on a single prayer

Oh oh oh oh oh

Oh oh oh oh oh

Oh oh oh oh oh

Oh oh oh oh oh

begun be uske but-bair.

Fraulein uske-be clair!"

She laughed... then thought about Molly. She had to go see her and talk to her again. They had to work this out once and for all.

~~~

Bryan arrived at Anna's house and then she opened the door, before he even knocked.

Anna screamed and jumped back.

"Um, hey..." Bryan said.

"Oh gosh Bryan, you scared me," she said.

"Sorry," Bryan laughed.

"So... we have to talk, don't we?"

"I think we do," Bryan said.

"Come on in."

They went inside and exchanged all the information about each other.

"So... what I really wanted to ask is..." Bryan said.

"Go on," said Anna.

"Can we tell everyone about this?"

"Well, not everyone," Bryan clarified. "Only our friends. Jake, Seth, Morgan, Jackie, and Naomi. They need to be in the loop. It's kind of unsafe... them not being in the loop, if you think about it, right?"

"I guess you're right..." Anna said. "We should tell them. Tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow."

"Okay, good," Anna said. "See you then. But right now, I have a girlfriend to make up with."

"You two are fighting?"

"Unfortunately..."

"Well good luck solving things."

"Thanks Bryan," said Anna. "See you."

"See you," said Bryan.

~~~

Anna arrived at Molly's house and knocked on the door. Molly opened up.

"What is it?" Molly asked. "I thought you were mad at me."

"I was... or am..." Anna said. "But we need to work this out."

"Come in then," Molly said. "We'll talk about it some more."

They went inside and Molly brought Anna a glass of water to drink, along with one for herself. They sat down on chairs and began to talk.

"I just got back from talking with Bryan," said Anna.

"Bryan?" Molly asked. "What were you talking to him for?"

"Are you... jealous?" Anna asked.

Molly blushed. "Of course not! No!"

"Liar! You're jealous!" Anna laughed... and was then offended. "You don't trust me."

"Of course I trust you."

"No, you don't," said Anna. "You don't trust me to protect myself, first of all. And you don't trust me to stay away from other men or women and stay true to you. What kind of girlfriend do you think I am? I'm NOT a cheater!"

"I never said you were!"

Anna started to sing "Take Me or Leave Me" by the cast of Rent (

).

Anna:

"Every single day,

I walk down the street

I hear people say Baby, so sweet!

Ever since puberty

Everybody stares at me,

Boys, girls I can't help it, baby.

So be kind, and don't lose your mind

Just remember, that I'm your baby

Take me for what I am!

Who I was meant to be!

And if you give a damn,

Take me baby, Or leave me!

Take me baby or leave me!"

Anna:

"A tiger in a cage

Can never see the sun.

This diva needs her stage, baby,

Let's have fun!

You are the one I choose,

Folks would kill to fill your shoes!

You love the limelight too now, baby!

So be mine, and don't waste my time

Cryin', 'Oh honey bear are you still my, my, my baby?'"

Molly:

"Don't you dare!"

Anna:

"Take me for what I am!

Who I was meant to be!

And, if you give a damn,

Take me baby, or leave me!

No way, can I be what I'm not!

But hey, don't you want your girl hot?

Don't fight, don't loose your head,

'Cause every night who's in your bed?

Who? Who's in your bed?"

Molly:

"It won't work!

I look before I leap.

I love margins and discipline.

I make lists in my sleep, baby.

What's my sin?

Never quit.

I follow through.

I hate mess but I love you.

What to do with my impromptu baby?

So be wise, 'cause this girl satisfies,

You got a prize, so don't compromise

You're one lucky baby!"

Molly: "Take me for what I am!"

Anna: "A control freak!"

Molly: "Who I was meant to be!"

Anna: "A snob yet over attentive!"

Molly: "And, if you give a damn!"

Anna: "A lovable droll, geek!"

Molly: "Take me baby or leave me!"

Anna: "And over-protective!"

Both: "That's it!"

Molly: "The straw that breaks my back!"

Both: "I quit!"

Molly: "Unless you take it back!"

Both: "Women!"

Anna: "What is it about them?"

Both: "Can't live, with them or without them!"

Both: "Take me for what I am!"

Molly: "Who I was meant to be"

Anna: "Who I was meant to be

And, if you give a damn"

Molly: "And if you give a damn you better

Take me baby, (Anna Says: Oh take me baby!) or leave me"

Anna: "Take me or leave me."

Both: "Take me baby, or leave me!"

They say: "Guess I'm leaving, I'm gone!"

And then Anna left the house again. Once she was out the door she said, "That was intense..."

~~~

Jackie sat in her room, crying over Bryan rejecting her. She knew it was foolish and silly, immature even... but she was rejected, and she was hurting. She started to sing "Get It Right" by the cast of Glee (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbv8B4qFSY4).

"What have I done? I wish I could run

Away from this ship goin' under

Just tryin' to help, hurt everyone else

Now I feel the weight of the world is

On my shoulders

What can you do when your good isn't good enough?

When all that you touch tumbles down?

'Cause my best intentions keep making a mess of things

I just wanna fix it somehow

But how many times will it take?

Oh, how many times will it take for me?

To get it right

To get it ri-igh-ight

Can I start again with my faith shaken?

'Cause I can't go back and undo this

I just have to stay and face my mistakes

But if I get stronger and wiser

I'll get through this

But how many times will it take?

To get it right

So I throw up my fist

Throw a punch in the air

And accept the truth that sometimes life isn't fair

Yeah, I'll send down a wish

Yeah, I'll send up a prayer

And finally, someone will see

How much I care!

But how many it times will it take?

To get it right

To get it ri-igh-ight."

She sighed.

~~~

It was the following day, and everyone in the group was meeting at Bryan's house, since had had called them there. Tori was out shopping, Bryan had made sure of that. He wasn't ready to tell her yet.

Naomi was the first to arrive.

"Hey, Naomi," said Bryan.

"What do you want to tell us?" she asked.

"Just wait," said Bryan. "It's important, I swear. But... everyone has to get here first."

Slowly everyone else started to arrive, and also asked "What is it?" and "What's going on?" Eventually everyone was there... everyone but Molly.

"Is Molly coming?" Bryan whispered to Anna.

"I don't know... we had a fight," Anna whispered back.

"What's the hold-up?" Naomi asked. "I was up late at the hospital with Miranda and I need some serious sleep now."

"It's noon," said Seth.

"Need more," Naomi replied with a scowl.

"Sorry," Bryan said. "Didn't mean to keep you waiting. Now... me and Anna both have been keeping some secrets from you guys for a while now."

"What?" Jake said. "Dude... I thought you tell me everything."

"I do... except all this," said Bryan.

"ALL?" Jake asked. "There's a lot of it?"

"And what's Anna have to do with it?" Jackie asked. "If you guys are dating I'm gonna go insane, because I thought she way gay now!"

"Bisexual..." said Anna. "And anyways guys, we're not dating. That's not what it is."

"What is it then?" Morgan asked.

Bryan and Anna started to sing "Secrets" by OneRepublic (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bAMpQId5QI).

Bryan sang, "I need another story

Something to get off my chest

My life gets kinda boring

Need something that I can confess."

Anna sings, '"Til all my sleeves are stained red

From all the truth that I've said

Come by it honestly I swear

Thought you saw me wink, no

I've been on the brink, so..."

Both join and sing, "Tell me what you want to hear

Something that were like those years

I'm sick of all the insincere

So I'm gonna give all my secrets away.

This time

Don't need another perfect line

Don't care if critics ever jump in line

I'm gonna give all my secrets away."

Anna sings, "My God

Amazing that we got this far

It's like we're chasing all those stars

Who's driving shiny big black cars."

Bryan sings, "And everyday I see the news, all the problems that we could solve

And when a situation rises, just write it into an album

Seen it straight to go

I don't really like my flow, no, so..."

Both join again, "Tell me what you want to hear

Something that were like those yearsI'm sick of all the insincere

So I'm gonna give all my secrets away.

This time

I'm gonna give all my secrets away."

Bryan sings, "Oh, got no reason, got not shame

Got no family I can blame

Just don't let me disappear

I'mma tell you everything."

They join to finish: "So tell me what you want to hear

I'm sick of all the insincere

So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

This time

I'm gonna give all my secrets away

So tell me what you want to hear

Sick of all the insincere

So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

This time

I'm gonna give all my secrets away

All my secrets away

All my secrets away."

"What are your secrets?" Morgan asked. "Sorry, I don't know if I can be in this room with Jake for very much longer..."

"We're getting to it..." Anna said and smiled.

"Well... first and foremost, vampires are real and Anna is a witch," said Bryan. "And Molly is this goddess called a Morrigan. And my destiny is to slay vampires and other demons and stuff... and Bikini Top is this thing, called a Hellmouth."

He continued from there, telling them everything. Anna joined a few times to fill the gaps from the story -- like her time in New York City, et cetera.

"Oh my God..." all of them said.

"How could you go this long without telling all of us something like this?" Jake asked.

"It didn't feel right to tell you," said Bryan.

Anna said, "You may not have been safe, knowing."

"How is that more safe than NOT knowing?" Naomi asked.

"It's not..." Bryan said. "You and Seth were actually taken recently... and that's why we told you."

"What?" Seth and Naomi both yelled.

"Taken?" Seth asked. "What the fuck? By who?"

"Why don't we remember?"

"Your minds were wiped," said Bryan.

"You violated our minds?" Naomi asked.

"It's not violating," Anna said. "We just didn't think you guys had to remember that, because it was kind of traumatic, really scary. I don't like remembering it myself."

"I guess that's fair..." said Naomi. "We have other things to worry about."

"I'm still trying to wrap my head around all this," said Morgan.

"Same here..." said Jackie.

"Did Temperance's death have anything to do with all this?" Naomi asked.

"Of course not!" both Bryan and Anna said.

"Good..." Naomi said. "Just making sure.

"So... are you guys okay with this? Bryan asked.

"We need some time..." Seth said.

"Yeah, this is a lot to grasp," said Jake.

"I understand," Bryan said. "Kinda... weird, I'm guessing."

"Same here," Anna said. "Take your time."

"When can we meet Glinda?" Naomi asked.

"I still haven't got to," Anna said. "Maybe soon."

"Yeah, maybe soon," Bryan said.

"Cool..." said Naomi. "A witch."

"I'm a witch too," said Anna.

"Oh, right..." Naomi said. "Shit, my friend is a witch."

~~~

Anna went to Molly's house to see why she wasn't at Bryan's house like she was supposed to be. She barged through the front door to see Molly making out with a girl on the couch.

"What in the hell?" Anna cried.

"Anna!" Molly said, almost sounding half-assed in being upset.

"I'm done," said Anna and walked out.

~~~

Morgan and Heather were talking at the house.

"We've both been hurt lately, haven't we?" Morgan asked.

"Yes, we have..." Heather said. "Sorry you have to go through this, Mor."

"Sorry for you too, Mom," Morgan said. "You don't deserve this. Love sucks."

"That is definitely true," said Heather.

Heather started to sing "Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKyOleJuu14).

"I know I can't take one more step towards you

'Cause all that's waiting is regret

And don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore?

You lost the love I loved the most."

Morgan sang, "And I learned to live, half-alive

And now you want me one more time

And who do you think you are?

Runnin' 'round leaving scars

Collecting your jar of hearts

And tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold

From the ice inside your soul

So don't come back for me

Who do you think you are?"

Heather sings, "I hear you're asking all around

If I am anywhere to be found

But I have grown too strong

To ever fall back in your arms

And I learned to live, half-alive

And now you want me one more time

And tearing love apart."

Morgan sings, "You're gonna catch a cold

Who do you think you are?

Dear, it took so long just to feel alright

Remember how to put back the light in my eyes

I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed

Cause you broke all your promises."

Both sing, "And now you're back

You don't get to get me back

And tearing love apart."

Heather sings, "You're gonna catch a cold

Don't come back at all."

Morgan sings, "And who do you think you are?

And tearing love apart."

Heather sings, "You're gonna catch a cold

Don't come back for me

Don't come back at all."

Morgan sings, "Who do you think you are?"

Heather sings, "Who do you think you are?"

Both join together and sing, "Who do you think you are?"

They hold each other and cry.

~~~

Brenda found Hersht in the woods.

"You have to stop doing this!" he says.

"I came to tell you... I love you too," she says. "I know that song earlier... you only sang it because you can't be with me. But you can. I love you. And I know when I was transitioning into a vampire you held my fin for a lot of the time, and through all the pain that came with the transformation... that really helped."

She started to sing "I Want To Hold Your Hand" by The Beatles (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUciaN9liT8).

"Oh yeah, I'll tell you something

I think you'll understand

Then I'll say that something

I want to hold your hand

I want to hold your hand

I want to hold your hand

Oh, please say to me

That you will be my man

And please say to me

You'll let me hold your hand

Now let me hold your hand

I want to hold your hand

And when I touch you

I feel happy inside

It's such a feeling

That my love I can't hide

I can't hide, I can't hide

Yeah, you got that something

When I feel that something

I want to hold your hand

I want to hold your hand

I want to hold your hand

And when I touch you

I feel happy inside

It's such a feeling

That my love I can't hide

I can't hide, I can't hide

Yeah, you got that something

When I feel that something

I want to hold your hand

I want to hold your hand

I want to hold your hand."

The two of them kissed and started removing each other's clothes.

~~~

Anna arrived back at her house, leaned on it and started to cry. She started to sing "Liar Liar" by Christina Grimmie (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPM5dhwHw6o).

"Can't see you anymore

You're in, and shut the door

Didn't know what I do know now

With words I've been betrayed

You respond and let them fade

and I just won't let you bring me down

You can see what I know and I know

Somewhere there's a sorry heart

Tell me why these roads keep leading

Leading you right back to me

Liar liar, don't cry on my shoulder

You played with fire

and smiled when you told her

Oh, oh, thought you were someone

Oh, oh goodbye to no one

So break away the touch

Of bliss you miss so much

But I won't tell you to come back home

Emotions dissipate;

Is love designed to hate?

Keep on driving away from here

Eye the rain as it falls in your hands

Will there be another storm?

Tell me why these roads keep leading

Leading you right back

You played with fire

Oh, oh goodbye to no one

I don't need to know you'll be there

You're not on my mind

I don't need to know you care

Please don't waste my time

You played with fire

You played with fire

Oh, oh goodbye to no one

Oh, oh goodbye to no one."

She continued crying.

~~~

Molly was alone in her house. She had long since kicked out the girl she had been kissing... whose name she didn't even know. She was only kissing her so Anna saw it happening, and then didn't care about her anymore.

She started to cry, and sing "My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiy9YB1coMw).

"Every night in my dreams

I see you, I feel you

That is how I know you go on

Far across the distance

And spaces between us

You have come to show you go on

Near, far, wherever you are

I believe that the heart does go on

Once more you open the door

And you're here in my heart

And my heart will go on and on

Love can touch us one time

And last for a lifetime

And never let go till we're gone

Love was when I loved you

One true time I hold to

In my life we'll always go on

Near, far, wherever you are

I believe that the heart does go on

Once more you open the door

And you're here in my heart

And my heart will go on and on

You're here, there's nothing I fear

And I know that my heart will go on

We'll stay forever this way

You are safe in my heart

And my heart will go on and on."

"Hair" by Lady Gaga [sung by Jackie]

"Never Going Back Again" by Fleetwood Mac [sung by Seth]

"Louder" by Charice [sung by Heather]

"Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) by Katy Perry [sung by random chick]

"Lanslide" by Fleetwood Mac [sung by Molly]

"If I Die Young" by The Band Perry [sung by Anna]

"Mad World" by Gary Jules (original version by Tears for Fears) [sung by Bryan]

"Songbird" by the Glee Cast (original version by Fleetwood Mac) [sung by Jackie]

"Rolling in the Deep" by Adele [sung by Morgan and Jake]

"Rest in Peace" by the Buffy Cast [sung by Hersht]

"Schei?ƒe" by Lady Gaga [sung by Anna]

"Take Me Or Leave Me" by the cast of Rent [sung by Anna and Molly]

"Get It Right" by the Glee Cast [sung by Jackie]

"Secrets" by OneRepublic [sung by Bryan and Anna]

"Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri [sung by Morgan and Heather]

"I Want to Hold Your Hand" by The Beatles [sung by Brenda]

"Liar Liar" by Christina Grimmie [sung by Anna]

"My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion [sung by Molly]

It probably shows that this took me FOREVERRRRRRRR to write and I worked like hell on it. Please review and rank the songs best to worst as well, if you will. 630566.gif

I read this episode despite me not tuning in for the last couple (recaps....they are great things 428899.gif). Here are a few random thoughts...

-Never again will I read Bikini Top from my iPhone. That was a pain in the ass to read on such a small screen. xD

-Some of the songs you chose fit the situations perfectly like both Fleetwood Mac songs to just plain random scenes just for the song. For example, SchieBe by Lady Gaga was just a major what and why was this song included.

-This episode was good and it reminded me of a more dramatic version of Glee without the Sue Sylvester 428899.gif. I liked it and I could tell you worked your ass of on it. Job well done 70s! 630566.gif

Here comes a new episode. 125508.gif

S2E22 (42) - Skyscraper: Previously on Bikini Top... The musical spectacular was just that: spectacular. While the denizens of Bikini Top were singing because of effects of the Hellmouth, feelings came out and secrets were revealed. Seth and Heather expressed their sentiments of being over each other (they totally didn't mean it) while Anna and Molly continued to fight over Anna's newfound abilities as a witch and her willingness to be involved in the supernatural. Jackie revealed her feelings for Bryan, who rejected her after she sang a very special song to him. Morgan told (and sang to) Jake she did not forgive him for his behavior, and for touching her forcefully, and that their relationship was over. Brenda and Hersht continued to struggle with their feelings for each other, but eventually the two of them give in. Brenda admits she has feelings for Hersht and the two have sex. Naomi forms a bond with Miranda, the girl she shot while under David's influence. Bryan is sick of keeping everything about his life secret, and together he and Anna tell their friends everything. Later, Anna goes to see Molly to find her kissing another girl... something Molly was doing in an effort to keep Anna away from her and the danger that comes along with being with her. Shocker!

Kara was in her new home, one she had purchased with stolen money. It was nice being able to glamour people... oh, being a goddess was fun.

She was sipping Dr. Ichthyoid with a straw, flipping through the latest issue of In Touch! Weekly.

"Rainn, can you believe Angelina Oilfish and Brad Bitterling just adopted a paddlefish? How... touching," she said.

"Can't believe it," Rainn said. "But, Kara... shouldn't you be plotting some sort of thing? I'm sure that's what the Chosen is doing as you sit there and read your magazine."

"WHAT did you just say to me?" Kara snarled.

"I said..."

"I know what you said!" she shouted.

"But..."

"Bryan Errin is no worry of mine, Rainn," Kara said, dismissing his concern. "He is no threat to me, although he may be a threat to you since you seem to nearly piss your pants just thinking about him. You're literally shaking. It's a little sad. You're a god, you do realize that?"

"Yes, I do realize that I'm a god!" Rainn said back, indignantly. "But the Chosen has gained power, you know this! He killed Mitchell!"

"And I killed Astenias!" Kara said. "Realize that. I'm much stronger than he will ever be, and he knows that. If he doesn't, he's mentally challenged and I'll just kill him... faster than I was already going to, anyways. By the way, stop calling him 'the Chosen'. You're making him sound like some cheesy superhero from a really, really bad movie or something. His name is Bryan. That's all. He's a senior in high school, and not a bigger deal than a shrimp."

"He's about to graduate," Rainn said.

"What the hell does that matter?"

"Well... you said he was a senior..."

"Ugh..." she said. "How did I get stuck with you as my little brother? Please, tell me."

(Theme plays)

Bryan got out of bed. It had been a week since the town stopped singing. He enjoyed that everyone in Bikini Top had just accepted the singing and not questioned it. It made everything... comical, in a sense. He had to know why they were singing, but they didn't. They had the privilege of enjoying it while he did not.

But he decided that was too depressing. He went downstairs to find the house had transformed.

Jake, Jackie, Seth and Tori were all hard at work, preparing balloons, setting up streamers, putting out tables, preparing napkins in neat little designs. And everything looked amazing.

"Good morning, Bryan," Tori said.

"Time to get to work!" Jackie said. "Party time in just three hours!"

~~~

"Mom, stop hogging the bathroom!" Morgan said. "I have to get my hair ready for the party."

Heather was in the bathroom, upchucking. She was so sick of doing this. She had never been pregnant before, and it was not something she particularly enjoyed this time around... if she enjoyed anything about this pregnancy.

"I'll be out in a minute!" Heather called back. "Can't you use one the other bathrooms?"

"All my stuff is in there! You should have used one of them!" Morgan called. "Hurry up Mom, please."

"I'm going as fast I can."

"What are you doing in there, anyways?"

"Going to the bathroom, Morgan!"

Morgan sighed and continued to wait.

~~~

"Good morning," Tristan said tenderly to his wife, who was lying in bed.

Brenda felt awkward... it was their first anniversary, and she had only just realized that since he woke her up. She laughed. "Happy anniversary."

"Happy anniversary," Tristan smiled.

Brenda had spent much of the last ten days with Hersht, making love. As a vampire it was something there was really no limits to. It was probably the best thing she had ever experienced, and undoubtedly the best sex she had ever had. They did it every day -- multiple times a day -- since their first time.

"I have a great day planned for us today," said Tristan. "I got you a present, and tonight we're going out to dinner at Arowana's."

Arowana's was the most glamorous, expensive restaraunt in Bikini Top. Brenda was blown away by his generosity.

"That's amazing," she said, although in her mind she was thinking only of Hersht.

"Come on, get up," said Tristan. "I made breakfast."

~~~

Molly was in bed. She felt hollow. It had been ten days since she had last seen Anna. But today, she'd be seeing her again. She was attending Charlea's first birthday party, and she was positive that Anna would be there. She'd have to deal with being around her, something she'd been fretting for a while now.

There was only one solution for the way she was feeling: Look hot.

~~~

Anna finished getting ready for the party, and got in her boatmobile. She had offered to help and planned to do so. She was jumping into all the work possible to get her mind off of Molly and her indiscretions. She walked downstairs.

"Where are you off to?" her mother, Helen, asked.

"I'm going to Jackie and Jake's daughter's birthday party," Anna told her. "Remember? I've been talking about it for a week now."

"Oh, right," Helen said. "Sorry."

"You okay, Mom?" Anna asked.

"Of course I am," Helen said. "Have fun."

Anna was suspicious about Helen's behavior, but decided her mother was just acting strange for no reason. She got in her boatmobile and started driving.

~~~

Naomi was ready to leave for the party, so she got in her boatmobile and started driving. But on the way she realized that Miranda should come. She had been out of the hopsital for a week now and was in perfect condition. The two had formed a close friendship, and this would be the perfect time for her to meet her friends. So she turned and made her way to Miranda's house. Once there, she knocked on the door.

Miranda's mother opened the door, and let Naomi in without a problem... which was not the case the first time Naomi visited her new friend.

Naomi walked upstairs and knocked on Miranda's door.

"Hey," Miranda said.

"Hey, I was just wondering something," Naomi said and put a smile on her face.

"What is it?" Miranda asked.

"I have a birthday party to go to -- it's for my friends' daughter -- do you want to go?"

"Would that be alright with your friends?"

"Definitely!"

"Then of course I'll go," Miranda said. "Just let me get ready. My hair is a mess. I look like shit."

"Bad night?"

"Yeah, it was an awful night. Maybe it was because it was a full moon or something, I have no clue."

They both laughed.

"Alright, let me get ready," said Miranda.

~~~

Mikayla got up and went to the kitchen to see Brenda and Tristan eating, and Brenda looking obviously uncomfortable... she wondered if Tristan noticed that.

"You staying here today, Mikayla?" Tristan asked.

"Oh, no," Mikayla replied.

"Got plans?" he asked.

"Yeah, actually," she said. "Naomi invited me to a birthday party."

"A birthday party? Aren't they a little too old to be having one?"

"Oh, it's for their friends' daughter, Charlea," Mikayla said.

"Oh," Tristan said. "Well have fun. I know we will."

"Gross," Mikayla said. "Well I'm all ready -- which, nice for not noticing me being all spruced up, by the way -- and I'm gonna stop by the mall real quick before I go to the party. Still have to get Charlea a present."

"Have fun, honey," Brenda said.

"Will do, Mom."

~~~

Seth was in the middle of decorating the house when his phone rang. It was a number he didn't recognize.

He picked up the phone and said, "Hello?"

"Hello," said the voice on the other line.

Seth recognized the voice... was it? "Dad...?" he said. "Is that you?"

The man he thought to be his father hung up quickly.

~~~

The party had begun, and many of the guests were in attendance, although some were still on their way. Everyone was making casual conversation, as is common at parties.

Bryan, Jake, Morgan, Anna, Jackie, and Seth were talking when Mikayla walked up to them.

"Hey you guys," she grinned.

"Oh hey Mikayla," Jackie said. "How have you been doing?"

"I'm great!" she replied. "I brought this present for Charlea. Hope it's okay. It's a bunch of really cute baby clothes." She winked.

"Thanks," Jackie said.

"Yeah, thank you," said Jake.

"You guys are both welcome," Mikayla said. "So... what are your plans for next year?"

"College," everyone but Jackie said.

"Oh, where?"

"Bikini Top University," said Bryan. "We're all going there... well, except Naomi. But you probably already know that."

'Yeah, I do," Mikayla said. "Sucks I won't be seeing her next year while she's in Coralwood, but it is her dream."

"I think she should wait though," Morgan said. "She's my best friend. I've always dreamed of going to college with her and having fun with her. Joining a sorority, all that. I've thought about it since I was a little girl."

"Have you told Naomi that?" Seth asked.

"No..." said Morgan.

"Maybe you should," he replied.

"Seth is right," said Mikayla. "Tell Naomi how you feel. Maybe if she knows that she'll stay here in Bikini Top. I know I'd like that. I'll be at Bikini Top University next year too."

Naomi walked through the front door with Miranda, and smiled when she saw her friends. She ran towards them.

"Hey guys!" she said.

"Hey Naomi."

"This is Miranda, the girl I -- well, you know," she laughed awkwardly.

"Hi Miranda," said Morgan. "I'm Morgan. Nice to meet you."

"I'm Anna."

"I'm Seth."

"I'm Bryan."

"Hey, I'm Jake."

"I'm Jackie, nice to meet you, Miranda."

"Oh hi, I'm Naomi's friend Mikayla."

"Hey guys," Miranda said, and shook fins with all of them. "You all seem really nice."

"Thanks," Jake said. "You know, you're hot."

Morgan rolled her eyes.

"Haha, thanks," Miranda giggled. "You're not too bad yourself, Jake."

"I know," he said.

Morgan rolled her eyes some more now. "I'm going to go and get some punch," she said.

"Oh, okay," said Miranda.

Now Molly slowly walked through the door, and everyone's eyes were completely fixated on her.

("Misery Business" by Paramore [

starts to play through the remainder of the scene)

"Damn..." said Anna.

Molly was wearing a tight dress that accentuated her body in all the right ways, showed off her legs, and her breasts. Her hair was in elegant curls extending to her shoulders. She wore high heels that 'clacked' every time she walked.

"Holy shit..." said Jake.

Bryan and Seth stood there, mouths open wide.

"Hello," Molly said.

"Holy shit!" Jake repeated.

"Hi, Jake," said Molly. "Nice party."

"Um... um... HOLY SHIT," said Jake.

"Thank you," she laughed. "I just... figured I'd get dressed up for the party. Haven't gotten really dressed up in a while. I enjoy it."

"You're not the only one," Naomi said. "Look at these guys."

Molly laughed again.

~~~

"Close your eyes," Tristan said. "I'm going to get you your present."

Brenda did as she was told and closed her eyes.

Tristan came back with a little black box. He opened it, and put the silver necklace inside it around Brenda's neck.

She started to scream loudly.

~~~

"Time for cake!" Tori announced.

Everyone came over and sang "Happy Birthday" to Charlea. There was the typical jeering and clapping, and everyone smiled and talked to each other once again. Sarah walked up to Tori.

"Hi, Tori," Sarah said. "Haven't been able to see you much."

"I've been making the rounds, you know," Tori laughed. "There are so many of our friends at this party... and so many fish I don't know, I suppose kids from the school. It's pretty hectic."

"Of course," Sarah smiled. "Thank you so much for throwing this party, by the way. I would have thrown it, but my house isn't big enough for all these guests."

"My house obviously has enough room," Tori laughed again. "I keep thinking, when the kids go to college next year, that I should just sell this place and get a smaller one."

"That might be a good idea," said Sarah. "I'm glad I have another year before Jackie leaves for college."

"I thought the boys told me she was planning on dropping out."

"Oh no," Sarah said. "She's definitely not doing that. She was thinking about it, but I knocked some senese into that girl."

"Oh..." said Tori. "Well, whatever you think is right, I suppose."

"Thank you," said Sarah. "It was tough, but I just think it's right she has an education."

"That's a good point," Tori said.

All of the teens were talking to each other when Molly went to go throw away her finished plate of cake. Jackie followed her.

"Molly, I have a favor to ask," she said.

~~~

"Brenda!" Tristan yelled. "Brenda!? What's wrong?"

She continued to scream, louder and louder. Alex started to cry.

~~~

Hersht could hear Brenda's scream from the woods with his heightened hearing.

"Brenda," he growled.

He immediately ran to her house.

~~~

("Moves Like Jagger" by Maroon 5 [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suRsxpoAc5w] plays throughout the scene)

Everyone was still talking and having a great time at the birthday party.

"This is the best party ever!" a random person from school yelled at Jake.

"Thanks, dude!" Jake said. "But I don't think you mean it, you're sober."

"Point taken!" the guy walked away.

Morgan was holding Charlea when she started coughing a lot. "Jake, here, take her," she said.

Charlea continued to cough while Jake slowly swayed her back and forth. "Shh," he said. "It's okay, baby."

She eventually stopped coughing but was breathing heavily.

"Is she okay?" Seth asked.

"Oh, yeah," Jake said. "She's just a little sick."

"Those were some pretty intense coughs," said Naomi.

"Have you guys never heard a baby cry before?" Jake asked. "It's fine, she's fine. Everything is fine. Now let's party some more."

"The party's over, everyone!" Tori called eventually. "Goodbye!"

Bryan, Morgan, Seth, Naomi, Anna, Naomi, Miranda, and Mikayla laughed.

~~~

Molly pulled into Bikini Top High School, Jackie next to her in the front seat of her boatmobile.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Molly asked.

"Positive," said Jackie. "Will you do it for me?"

"Of course."

"Then let's go," Jackie said. The two of them got out of the boatmobile and made their way into the school, to Principal Fishkins' office.

They reached the door to the office and knocked.

"Come in," came the principal's voice.

The two of them walked in and Molly locked eyes with the principal. "Principal Fishkins, Jackie is a brilliant girl."

"She is, isn't she?" he said.

"She's graduating next week," Molly said. "She gets to skip senior year. She has all her credits."

"She's graduating. All her credits have been earned."

Molly smiled. "Great!"

The two of them started to walk away.

"See you two girls next week for graduation!"

When they were outside Molly said, "Now we just have to get to Bikini Top University and talk to the admissions office."

~~~

Hersht burst through the door to Brenda's house.

"Who the fuck are you?" Tristan shouted.

Hersht extended his fangs.

"Vampire!" Tristan screamed. He grabbed a chair and broke the leg off of it, creating a makeshift stake. He pointed it towards Hersht's heart.

Brenda continued screaming. Hersht winced as he took the necklace off of her and threw it out the door. She stopped screaming.

"That was my wife's fucking necklace!" Tristan yelled. He lunged towards Hersht, but before he could kill him, Hersht kicked him with all his force. Tristan flew across the room and hit a wall, causing paintings to fall off the wall.

("Jack's Song" by Michael Giacchino [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OEp7A5jTw8] plays through the rest of the scene)

"Hersht!" Brenda screamed.

Hersht ran towards Tristan. Tristan regained his composure and ran towards Hersht with the stake again. They collided, but the stake missed Hersht, flying across the room. Hersht grabbed it, and threw it directly at Tristan. It pinned Tristan to the wall.

Tristan was hanging there, on the wall, the stake right through him. He threw up blood all over the ground.

Brenda screamed at the top of her lungs. "NO! No! No! No! TRISTAN!"

Tristan gurgled up some more blood then slowly stopped breathing.

Hersht was breathing heavily, then he calmed down. He checked Tristan's pulse. "He's dead," he declared.

"Dead?"

"Dead."

Brenda sobbed.

~~~

("Lights" by Ellie Goulding [

plays throughout the scene)

Morgan and Anna were driving back from the party together.

"Are you okay?" Morgan asked Anna. "You've seemed down lately, especially today."

"Me and Molly are broken up."

"Yeah, why is that?"

"She cheated on me," said Anna.

"What?" Morgan asked. "Molly never seemed like the cheating type."

"I never thought she was," Anna said. "I can't believe I tried saving her life in New York, and here."

"Don't say that," Morgan said. "You know you still love her, even if she did cheat on you."

"Honestly, I don't know that," Anna said. "I wish I did."

~~~

Jackie arrived home and told her mother, "Guess who's graduating and going to Bikini Top University!"

~~~

Anna arived home.

"Where were you?" Helen asked.

"I was at that party," said Anna. "I told you that quite a few times."

"No you didn't."

Anna sighed.

"Dear, could you help me make spaghetti? I'm hungry and I just can't remember how to do it."

"You always make spaghetti," said Anna. "How could you not remember how to do it?"

"I don't know..." said Helen. "Could you please just help me, honey?"

~~~

Molly got home and sighed.

~~~

Morgan got home to find Heather puking in the downstairs bathroom. "Mom, are you okay?" she asked.

"Oh yeah, of course I am," Heather said. "Just the flu, babe."

Morgan decided to believe her.

The two of them sat down and started to watch a movie later when there was a knock on the door. Morgan opened it to see a man in his mid-40s standing in front of her.

"Hi, I'm Richard," the man said. "Your birth father."

~~~

("Skyscraper" by Demi Lovato [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_8ydghbGSg] plays throughout the end montage)

Hersht burns Tristan's body in the backyard.

Brenda weeps as she scrubs blood off her floor.

Mikayla gets home and screams.

Morgan invites Richard in.

Anna and Helen make spaghetti.

Molly buries her face in a pillow and cries.

Jake cradles Charlea as she continues to cough and cough. Tori expresses concern that Jake quickly shushes away.

"Misery Business" by Paramore

"Moves Like Jagger" by Maroon 5

"Jack's Song" by Michael Giacchino

"Lights" by Ellie Goulding

"Skyscraper" by Demi Lovato

---

Season finale coming soon!

Archived