• Advertisement

Bikini Top

70s

107942450756.jpg

S2E12 (32)- Pray For You: Temperance has left herself in her room when she's not at school. When she is at school, she sits alone. Her old friends have come to her, and told her to come sit with her, but she declines. Mikayla has become annoyed with her, and leaves her alone. Brenda has become concerned.

"I'm going in there," she said one day. It was February 23rd, a Monday night.

"Bad idea..." Tristan told her. "It's best to just let her go through what she's going through on her own."

"But none of this would have happened if it weren't for me. She was upset because I have cancer."

"You can't help that," said Tristan. "Trust me, it's okay." He kissed her.

She sighed. "Tristan, I have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

"I'm dying."

(Theme plays)

("I'm a Terrible Person" by Rooney (

) plays throughout the scene)

Jake and Morgan woke up the next morning.

"You're my teenage dream..." said Morgan. "Just so you know." She kissed him.

"You know... you should move in with me."

"What?" she laughed.

"Next week is your eighteenth birthday," Jake said. "You're always here anyways. You should move in."

"What, so we could have sex more often?"

"This relationship isn't just about sex," Jake said.

"Oh, really?" Morgan asked.

Jake got on top of her. He kissed her. "I," kiss, "want," kiss, "to," kiss, "spend," kiss, "as," kiss, "much," kiss, "time," kiss, "as," kiss, "I," kiss, "can," kiss, "with," kiss, "you." Long kiss.

"You do know I love you?" a breathless Morgan said after the kiss(es).

"I do."

"Well... you and Jackie rushed into things, and that didn't work out."

"But me and you are so much better than me and Jackie," said Jake. "Me and Jackie work better as friends. There was never this... electricity between us, like there is between you and me. I didn't feel this intense need to always be with her, to always be with her in bed, naked -- but really, this isn't just about sex, I swear. You're the love of my life, and what happened between us is ancient history. It was forever ago. What matters now is that I want to be with you. Forever."

"You're not proposing, are you?"

"I already told you," said Jake, "I want you to move in."

"And how would your mother feel about that?" Morgan asked.

"Don't know, don't care. If she doesn't like it, I'm 18. I can take my money from my trust fund and buy my own place."

"Wait, if you have the money from your trust fund then why are you still working at the Smoothie Shack?"

"Meh, I like it there," Jake said.

"Well... I can give your offer some thought, okay?"

"That's all I ask."

And they kissed again.

~~~

Anna was asleep when her phone started ringing. It was Molly.

"For the last time, I'm fine!" she yelled. "No one is trying to kill me!"

Suddenly Molly was in her room.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"The way I've been acting the past couple of months," Molly said. "It's irrational to think you wouldn't be fine. He was obviously after me."

Anna sat up. "Who was he?"

"His name is Rainn," Molly said. "He is my brother."

~~~

Bryan was up, and he went downstairs to find Mitchell drinking coffee and watching the news. "Good morning. Just getting ready for school."

"Good morning, Bryan," said Mitchell.

Bryan yawned.

"So... I have to talk to you about something," said Mitchell.

"What is it?" Bryan asked.

"You should really visit your mother," said Mitchell. "It would mean a lot to her and Zack. She misses you; you're her son."

"I know, I just... I have friends here, and I don't want to leave them, even if only for a few months," Bryan said. "Plus, I don't want to miss that much school, even if I do it there. I'm sure they're not learning what we are, and I'll fall behind when and if I get back."

"Speaking of missing school... you don't have it today, apparently," Mitchell said. "Snow day."

"Awesome," Bryan said, and he slowly walked back up the stairs, stifled another long yawn, and went back to bed.

Mitchell was fighting an intense thirst. He knew what he had to do. He grabbed the keys to Tori's boatmobile and took it to the blood bank, where he compelled the employee that was there and convinced her that he was never there. He stole an abundance of bags of blood, and left. On his way home, he drank three bags.

"Tasty," he said.

~~~

("The Saddest Song in the World" by Meiko (

Temperance got out of her room later that morning, to see Brenda, Tristan, and Mikayla all at the table, crying.

"What is it?" she asked. She became worried. "What's wrong?"

"It's Mom..." said Mikayla.

"The cancer spread," Brenda told Temperance. "It's inoperable. The doctor said I have four months left to live, if that."

Tristan beat the table, prompting the sleeping Alex to wake up and start to cry.

"No..." Temperance said. "No..."

"Honey..." said Brenda.

"No!" Temperance yelled. She ran out of the house. Mikayla ran after her.

"Just leave me the hell alone!" Temperance yelled.

"Why are you swearing?" Mikayla yelled. "If there was ever a time we needed you and your religious crap, it would be now! You should be praying for Mom!"

"I've been praying for Mom for months!" Temperance cried. She started sobbing uncontrollably, and after a while, she said, "There is no God."

"Of course there is," Mikayla said. "Don't say that."

"There is no God," Temperance said, and she ran to her boatmobile.

"Don't go out driving right now!" Mikayla said. "The roads are terrible!"

"I need to get away from here!" Temperance screamed. She drove away.

Mikayla started to cry. She walked back into the house.

"She's gone," she said.

"Gone?" Brenda asked. "Where?"

"All she said was that she had to get away..." Mikayla said as she cried. "And then she just drove off."

"Does she have her cell phone?" Tristan asked.

Brenda pointed to Temperance's cell phone on the counter and said, "Oh Lord, please help this family."

~~~

"What do you mean, your brother?" Anna asked. "I thought there was only one Morrigan."

"That's not true," Molly said. "He's just like me, except he's evil."

"What does he want from you?"

"I don't know," Molly said.

"Are you telling me the truth?"

"Of course."

"You're not lying to me to keep me safe or anything?"

"Well, why would I do that?"

"Whatever," Anna said.

Then Anna heard someone walking up the stairs.

"My mom!" Anna said. "Turn invisible!"

And Molly disappeared.

Anna's mother, Helen, walked into the room. She looked around and eventually said, "Who were you talking to? I could've sworn I heard you talking to someone."

"Oh, no one," Anna said. "I was just watching TV."

"But... the TV's not on."

"I didn't want to be rude," Anna said, and laughed. She was a terrible liar. "I heard you coming upstairs so I turned it off."

Helen sighed. She started pacing around Anna's room when she bumped into the invisible Molly. She jumped. "What is that?" she yelled.

~~~

Mitchell's cell phone started to ring. It was Astenias. He walked outside to answer.

"Hello?" he said.

"You," Astenias said.

"Yes?"

"I need Bryan Errin," Astenias said. "And soon."

"I'm doing the best I can," Mitchell lied. "His mother and step-father are here."

"And why exactly would I care about that?" Astenias growled. "Get him to me." He hung up.

~~~

Brenda put Alex in bed for her nap, still crying. After doing so, she asked Tristan, "Do you think Temperance is okay?"

"Of course she is," he assured her, and kissed her forehead.

Brenda breathed heavily. "I just need her to be okay. I don't know what I would do with myself if she wasn't."

"She'll come home all safe soon," Tristan said. "Don't you worry."

"I don't believe you," she said, and she cried harder.

"Shh, shh," he said, and put his fins through her hair. "This is going to be okay. Everything is. It's all going to be okay. Just trust me, babe."

"I wish I could," she said, and walked to their bedroom.

~~~

("I'd Rather Be With You" by Joshua Radin ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIADdtY9pQA ) plays throughout the scene)

Seth was in his apartment, watching some TV and having lunch. Oh, how he loved snow days. There was a knock on the door, and he opened it to see Heather.

"Heather," he said. "What are you doing here?"

"We're always at my house, and I wanted to see what your apartment was like," she said. "I love it. I figured it would be some dingy mancave, but it's actually really nice, and surprisingly large."

"Didn't I tell you my parents were rich?"

"Well, yeah. But I'm still impressed."

"Come on in," he said, and took her coat and put it on the coat rack. Once it was off and the door was closed, he started passionately kissing her.

"I actually came to discuss something with you," she said.

"What is it?" Seth asked.

"I..." she stopped talking. She took his ring off her finger, and gently set it on the coffee table.

~~~

"Anna!" Helen said. "What in the world is this?"

"Molly..." Anna said, "just show yourself."

And Molly became visible.

Helen screamed.

"Mom, this is my girlfriend, Molly," said Anna. "She's the Morrigan."

Helen screamed louder.

"This is useless," Molly said. She placed her fins on different sides of Helen's head, and Helen collapsed onto the ground.

Now Anna screamed.

~~~

Jake, Morgan, and Bryan ate lunch.

"So... have you given my offer any thought?" Jake asked Morgan.

"Yep..." said Morgan.

"...And?"

"I still don't know."

"Please," said Jake.

"Can we maybe talk about something else?" Bryan asked.

"Like what?"

"Like... Temperance. What's up with her lately?"

~~~

("Look What You've Done" by Jet (

Temperance stopped to get gas. Her makeup was smeared because of all the crying she had been doing. Then she decided to buy some beer at the gas station.

She walked in and grabbed a six-pack of beer and put it on the counter.

"Can I see some identification?" the cashier asked.

"Please..." Temperance asked. "Just, please..."

"How old are you?" the cashier asked impatiently.

"Seventeen," said Temperance. "But please, my mom has cancer and she doesn't have long to live and all my friends hate me and I turned to God for help and he's done absolutely nothing, and I just don't know what to do.... Just please give me the beer."

The cashier now looked sympathetic. "I'm genuinely sorry to hear that."

"That does me no good."

"Drop the attitude and listen," said the cashier. "I'm sorry. We all go through tough times. God is truly, truly busy. Busier than anyone can understand. And as hard as this may be for someone as young as you to hear, everyone has to die sometime."

"That doesn't help!" Temperance yelled, and she ran out of the gas station and kept driving.

Where was she driving? She didn't know. She was just driving. She thought for a while, and decided her next destination was her father's grave.

~~~

("Musicbox" by Regina Spektor (

"Did you kill her?" Anna yelled.

"Oh, of course not!" Molly said. "I just wiped her memory and knocked her out. We can just lay her on her bed and she'll have no idea what happened." Molly picked Helen up with no difficulty.

Anna gaped. "I don't like saying this, but, well... my mom's fat. How are you carrying her so easily?"

"When will you realize there's a lot of things I can do?" said Molly matter-of-factly. "Things I haven't told you about?"

"I suppose I just didn't realize there were this many..." Anna said.

"I'm sorry," Molly said. "I'm just not quite comfortable sharing the extent of my powers with others yet, even if I care about them as much as I care about you, I simply don't like it."

"I guess that's okay," Anna said.

The two of them walked in silence for a while and Molly gently lay Helen on her bed.

"She won't remember a thing," Molly said. "I apologize for that fiasco."

"No need," Anna said. "At least we're both safe, my monster." She gently kissed her.

~~~

("Everytime We Touch" by Cascada (

Seth picked up Heather's ring from the table. He frowned. "You... want to break up?"

"I'm sorry."

"Why, though?" Seth asked. "Things between us have been going great. We love each other, we have fun together, we have great, hot sex, we're out in the open.... What more could you ask for?"

"People are gossiping about me..." Heather said. "And I don't like it. They're calling me a cradlerobber and a slut."

"Who cares what other people think?"

Heather sighed. "I do."

"Well... I don't," said Seth. "We love each other, and that's all I care about: you and me. Why should I care what people say? Why should you? You're a strong, confident woman, and you're way above being defined by what people think."

"But..."

"People will talk," Seth told her, "so we may as well give them something great to talk about." He took his belt off quickly and took off Heather's shirt, then his own. He kissed her passionately.

"You're right," Heather said after the kiss, and she kissed him again.

~~~

("Shout It Out Loud" by KISS (

Astenias sat in his chair, pondering his next move. Suddenly, Arianna walked in.

"Master," she said, "I can't do this anymore."

"What do you mean?"

"This life... being a vampire," she said. "I cannot handle it any longer."

"That's fine," Astenias told her.

"What?"

Astenias seized a stake from right next to him, and stabbed Arianna in the heart with it. She fell down on the ground, dead.

"Now, I suppose I could visit Bikini Top..." Astenias said. "Stay in her house... see what Mitchell is up to."

He threw Arianna's body into a nearby stream. It floated away....

~~~

Everyone was out of the house doing something. Everyone but Bryan and Mitchell. Bryan was sitting on the couch when Mitchell walked up to him.

"Hello," Mitchell said.

"Er... hi," said Bryan.

"There's something that must be worked out between us," said Mitchell.

"About...?" Bryan asked.

"You'll be staying with your mother and Zack in WaterFalls," Mitchell said.

"No, I don't want to."

"I wasn't asking you, I was telling you," Mitchell said. He compelled Bryan. "You'll be staying with your mother and Zack in WaterFalls."

"I'll be staying with my mother and Zack in WaterFalls..." Bryan repeated him.

"Good boy," Mitchell said.

~~~

("I Miss You" by blink-182 (

Brenda was in her bedroom, in bed. Suddenly, she didn't feel like sitting still anymore. She went to Temperance's room, and sat on her bed, and cried some more.

Mikayla walked in. "Mom..." she said, trying to comfort her. "I'm sure Temperance is fine."

"Oh, I know s-sweetie," said Brenda.

"She's fine," Mikayla said again.

"I know..." Brenda assured her. "I'm not worried."

Mikayla wasn't convinced, but she gave in. "Okay, just making sure." She walked out of the room and lightly shut the door for her mother.

"How's she doing?" Tristan asked her.

"Not good."

"I'm sure she'll feel better soon," said Tristan.

"Hopefully."

"You do think Temperance will be okay, don't you?" Mikayla asked.

"Of course I do," Tristan said.

~~~

("Love Story" by Taylor Swift ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKpAtxN0Sxo ) plays throughout the scene)

Jake and Morgan were at the Smoothie Shack.

"So, have you come to your decision?" Jake asked her.

Morgan was silent for a while as she drank her smoothie. "Hmm..."

"I love you," said Jake. "Please."

"I love you too, but--" Morgan said.

"--Please."

Morgan laughed. "Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes! Now come here and kiss me!"

He did so.

~~~

Tori, Zoe, and Zack got back from shopping. Bryan helped them carry in the groceries, and then he talked to his mother.

"So, will you come to WaterFalls?" she asked him.

"Of course I will," Bryan said. "I'll come to visit you and Zack."

"Oh, that's great!" she said. "I'm so excited!"

"Yeah," said Mitchell. "I'm sure you'll have a great time with your mother, Bryan. I guarantee it, in fact."

~~~

Anna and Molly were watching TV when Molly checked the time.

"Your mother will be getting up soon," she said. "I'd better get going."

"Fine," Anna said. "Goodbye."

"Bye," Molly said, and she kissed Anna's cheek. Then she was gone.

A few minutes later, Helen got up.

"Good morning," she said to Anna.

"Actually, it's about three o'clock," Anna told her.

"What in the world?"

~~~

("Pray For You" by Jaron and the Long Road to Love (

Temperance cried as she was at her father's grave. "Dad... you weren't the best guy in the world. But I really, really miss you. I just have a feeling you'd know what to do now. I sure don't know what to do. This is the hardest time I've ever gone through, and I just... I don't know anymore. With everything happening to Mom, I just hate it." She laid a rose on the grave, and got in her boatmobile.

She was driving home when she noticed there was a lot of traffic, so she decided she would take the back way home. She starts driving down a hill when the boatmobile starts sliding quickly. She panics, and slams her foot on the brake. The boatmobile starts to swerve at a rapid rate, and it hits a tree. Hard.

MUSIC FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE OF BIKINI TOP

"I'm a Terrible Person" by Rooney

"The Saddest Song in the World" by Meiko

"I'd Rather Be With You" by Joshua Radin

"Look What You've Done" by Jet

"Musicbox" by Regina Spektor

"Everytime We Touch" by Cascada

"Shout It Out Loud" by KISS

"I Miss You" by blink-182

"Love Story" by Taylor Swift

"Pray For You" by Jaron and the Long Road to Love

---

Leaving people hanging is fun.

Reviews desired.

107942454305.jpg

S2E13 (33)- Under My Bed: Brenda sat on the couch. She just sat there, like she had been doing for so long. She couldn't believe her daughter was in a coma. She might not be alive tomorrow. For all she knew, she wasn't alive right now. The hospital had told her they would do the best they could.... But would that be enough? She didn't know what she would do if her Temperance died.

"Honey," Tristan said, "you need to get out somewhere besides the hospital and do something."

"Why?" Brenda asked. "What's the point?"

"These are your last few months of life," he said to her. "You shouldn't spend them worrying about Temperance."

"How could I not worry about my daughter?" Brenda said to him. "She is my family, my flesh and blood. I can't stop worrying about her. I don't have time to worry about myself."

"If only you knew how much it hurts me to say that," Mikayla said. She had just entered the room.

"Honey..." said Brenda.

"Mom, I'm worried about Temperance too. Extremely worried, in fact. She's my sister, of course I am. But you're my mother, and you're dying. Please do something worthwhile and don't just think about Temperance. Why would you want your last days here to be worrying over someone else's last days."

"That someone else is my daughter."

"So am I."

"I'm going to visit her." Brenda got up off the couch.

"It makes no difference!" Mikayla yelled. "Mom, she's in a coma! It makes no difference if you're there!"

"You can tell yourself that all you want," Brenda said. "Maybe it makes it easier for you to deal with this trauma. You haven't been there to see her once, and that's a shame. You don't see how fragile she is... how hopeless and lifeless. I need to be there for her. It's not you two's job to tell me how I should spend my last days alive. It's my decision and I want to be there for Temperance. That's what I choose, and you two should leave it alone."

And she left.

Tristan sighed.

"Do you think she's right?" Mikayla asked. "Should we be worried about Temperance? Is she going to die?"

"You know as much as I do," Tristan said. "But maybe you should visit her. She is your sister."

Mikayla ran outside so she could go with Brenda.

(Theme plays)

("We R Who We R" by Ke$ha (

Jake and Morgan were at Morgan's house, putting things into boxes, preparing to get her moved into Jake's house.

Heather was standing there. "You're really moving out?"

"Mom, it's nothing personal."

"Oh, really?" Heather said.

"Really," Morgan assured her.

"I don't believe you."

"Good for you," Morgan said. "Have you called Seth? I'd love his help. I know he's the hot piece of ass you claim to love for some reason besides his looks, but he's still my friend."

"Sure, I'll call him," Heather said, ignoring her daughter's comment about her lover's amazing appearance.

While Heather was outside talking to Seth, Jake asked Morgan, "Please, stop being so rude to your mom, okay? This can't be easy for her."

"Why do you care?"

"You're 17. She doesn't have to let you do this."

"I don't care. I'll go anyways." She scoffed.

"Morgan..."

"Fine," Morgan said. "I'll play nice. I'm just upset because I can't stop thinking about Temperance. She reached out to all of us at the party, and we rejected her... and now she might die. She was driving because she was upset about being rejected by us--"

"--and because of Brenda's cancer."

"But still, if she had us to talk to about it, she wouldn't be hurt. She would be with us right now."

"It's not going to help to blame yourself," Jake told her, and kissed the top of her head. "I love you. Now be nice."

"Fine."

They continued packing, and Heather walked back in later with Seth.

"Hey Mor," Seth said.

"You're not allowed to call me that!" Morgan protested.

"Morgan..." said Jake.

Morgan sighed. "Hi, Seth. Thanks for coming to help."

"No problem."

~~~

("Everybody Hurts" by REM (

Anna was crying in her room when Molly popped right in. Anna jumped.

"Aren't you used to me doing that by now?" Molly asked. "Hey, why are you crying?"

"Temperance in the hospital... she's my friend, and... well, it brings up some bad, bad memories from last year."

"Memories of what?"

"My boyfriend, Trey," Anna said. "I've told you about him."

"Yes, you have," said Molly. "He was killed."

At the word 'killed' Anna cried more violently.

"I'm sorry," Molly said.

"Make me forget."

"Make you forget what?" Molly asked her.

"Make me forget all about Trey, and that he ever existed. That will make all of this better. Do it, just like you made my mother forget that you're the Morrigan."

"Are you sure?" Molly asked, arching an eyebrow.

"Positive," said Anna. "Just do it."

Molly took a deep breath and said, "Okay."

"Thank you." Anna wiped the tears from her face.

Molly walked towards Anna, and placed her fins on opposite sides of her head. She concentrated, and Anna fell, unconscious on her bed.

For a while, Molly sat on the bed with Anna's unconscious body. She hoped that Helen did not come in the room and see her daughter lying there.

~~~

Bryan was lying on his bed, staring up at the ceiling. How could this happen? Temperance... in a coma. It didn't seem possible. He didn't like that he was still madly in love with her after her personality went south, but he was still completely, head-over-heels in love with her -- and she might die. She might already be dead.

He walked downstairs, wanting to think of less depressing things. He had the house all to himself. That was a good thing. He sat down and watched TV. After a while, the doorbell rang. He got up to find Jackie.

"Oh, hey Jackie."

"Hi Bryan," Jackie said. "You're not Jake. Why are you crying?"

"Just Temperance..." Bryan said, wiping off the tears. "So what do you need?"

"I was coming over to pick up the last of my stuff... since Jake and Morgan are moving in together." She said 'moving in together' unpleasantly, like it pained her to say it.

"Oh," said Bryan. "Sorry about that. I know you guys didn't end things in the best way."

"It's okay," Jackie said.

"Good, good," Bryan said. "Well, let's get upstairs and you can get your stuff."

"I'd like that. Thank you."

~~~

Brenda and Mikayla were in Temperance's room at the hospital. Suddenly, a nurse walked in.

"Hello," the nurse said. "Are you Mrs. Shilling?"

"Yes, I am," said Brenda.

"We have news for you," said the nurse. "About your daughter, Temperance. Simmera, correct?"

"Yes," Brenda told her. "What is it?"

The nurse looked at Mikayla. "It's been requested I say this to just the family."

"This is my other daughter," said Brenda. "What's the news?"

~~~

Naomi was riddled with guilt. Ever since getting out of rehab, she had been trying to be a good fish. She did community service, she had a good relationship with her mother, she was comforting to her friends. All but one friend: Temperance. She was a bitch to Temperance. And now, because she was a bitch to Temperance, Temperance was in the hospital. She knew she shouldn't blame herself, at least that's what everyone said. But why not? It was her fault.'

She stood up. Veera looked at her and said, "What are you doing?"

"Leaving."

"Where are you going?"

"Out." And Naomi grabbed her keys and stormed out.

"Yay," said Veera. "Fun. Back to that Naomi."

~~~

Bryan and Jackie were rummaging around Jake's room for the remainder of her things.

"So... how's living with your mom?" Bryan asked her.

"It's gone surprisingly well," she said with a grin. "Did you notice that you and I don't talk much?"

"We talked when we planned on singing 'Somebody to Love' together," said Bryan. "And we've talked plenty before that."

"It's just... I was your best friend's -- practically your brother's -- girlfriend. I'm the mother of his baby. You'd think you and me would be close."

"I guess we've just never interacted much. Don't know why."

"Hmm," Jackie said. She changed the subject. "Doesn't it totally suck being the only single ones in the group? Besides..."

"Temperance..." said Bryan. "Yeah, it's weird."

"Listen, I'm sorry about Temperance," Jackie said to him. "I know how you feel about her."

"It's okay," said Bryan. "Trust me. It is."

"I want to believe you..." said Jackie. "But it just doesn't sound like you're okay." She stood up, and walked towards him. She discovered he was lightly sobbing. "Oh, Bryan."

"It's fine," he told her.

"No..." she said, "it's not."

She started feeling drawn to him. Being this close to him made her realize how very attractive he was.

Bryan was noticing the same thing. Being this close to Jackie made him realize that even after popping out a child, she was smoking hot. Suddenly there was this electricity between them.

Their lips pressed against each other. Soon they were passionately kissing, and taking off each other's clothes. When Bryan was down to just his boxers and she was down to only her bra and panties, Jackie said, "We're not going any farther without a condom. "I'm not making the same mistake twice."

Bryan got his wallet out of his pants and took out a condom. "I always keep it with me... just in case."

And they started kissing again, Bryan unwrapping the condom while they did so.

~~~

Molly sat down, waiting for Anna to wake up. She wondered if she could speed up the process. She teleported home, got her grimoire (spellbook) from the coffee table, and started to look for a way to speed up Anna's recovery from her memory wipe. She eventually found a spell, and started speaking rapid Latin.

Anna sprung up immediately. "Wow. Must have dozed off."

"Hey, how's Trey doing?" Molly asked, testing if her memory wipe worked.

"Who's Trey?"

Molly felt triumphant now. "No one."

"Oh... okay," Anna said. "What do you want to do today?"

~~~

Jake, Morgan, Seth, and Heather continue packing Morgan's things up in silence. Seth is annoyed by this silence.

"So..." he says.

"Morgan, I don't want to be rude..." said Heather, "but why are you leaving? Really, is it me? Is it my fault? Am I a bad mother?"

"No," Morgan said. "You're really not. In fact, I'm pretty much fine with you and Seth. Sure, it took some getting used to, but it's okay. Really, it is."

"Then why are you moving in with Jake?"

"I love him, Mom," Morgan said.

"You loved him at the beginning of last year, too! Look what happened, then. You two broke up on the beach, he got a girl pregnant, then you got back together!"

"I'm right here..." said Jake.

"We've both changed," Morgan said. "We've grown. We're more mature."

"Well... I will agree with you there," said Heather. "You never would have gone to live with a boy a year and a half ago. Things must have changed. You are growing up."

"You really think so?" Morgan asked.

"I do," said Heather. "Maybe it's time I let you spread your wings and just fly from the nest."

"Really?" Morgan said, shaking with sheer joy and excitement. "I was already going to leave, but it means a lot to have your blessing."

"Really."

"Oh, Mom!" Morgan said, and ran to her mother and hugged her. "I love you. I'm going to miss you."

"I love you too, babe," said Heather. "And it's no big deal. You're not moving very far away. Bikini Top is a small place."

"Yeah, it is," Morgan said, and smiled a large smile. But then she realized... she shouldn't be smiling. Her friend was dying. She should be sad. She was sad, in fact, but she couldn't help but be happy that everything was going well with her family. She wondered if everyone should go see Temperance. Perhaps they could all go tomorrow, when she would be settled into Jake's house.

~~~

("A Bad Dream" by Keane (

"Your daughter..." the nurse began, then stopped, struggling to find the right words.

Brenda and Mikayla both exchanged worried looks.

The nurse sighed. Mikayla and Brenda took this as a very, very bad sign. "There's nothing we can do. I'm sorry."

"What?" Brenda said loudly. "What do you mean, there's nothing you can do!?"

"I apologize," the nurse said, genuine sincerity in her voice. Brenda and Mikayla were both too upset to detect that sincerity. "We've done all we can... the damage done is much too severe to operate on, and even if we tried to operate, she's much too fragile, and would die during the operation. I know this is difficult to hear, but I don't want to give you any false hope."

"False hope?" Mikayla yelled. "That's the biggest load of crap I've heard in my life! There's no such thing as false hope! Just HOPE! Hope is what we need to live, day by day. We live in a world that's full of imperfection, and we need hope to live in this world."

"I'm sorry," the nurse said. "I assume she'll live for the rest of today, if you're lucky." She walked out of the hospital room.

Brenda and Mikayla cried like they had never cried before. They embraced each other, sobbing uncontrollably. This wasn't allowed to happen. It simply couldn't. After they had been crying for a while, Naomi walked in.

"I'm here to visit Temperance..." Naomi said. "Is it a bad time?"

"You bet your ass it's a bad time!" Mikayla screamed, possessed by pure rage. "There's nothing the doctors can do for her. She's practically already dead, and it's all your fault, YOU BITCH! So how about you do the world a favor and just get the fuck out! Better yet, you go crash your boatmobile into a tree and die."

Naomi ran out of the hospital room, crying.

~~~

("Begin Again" by Colbie Caillat ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sR-YTzwgIo&feature=related ) plays throughout the scene)

Jackie is taking a shower while Bryan is washing his bed-spread, since he thinks they smell like sex, and no one can no that he and Jackie had sex. Passionate, lustful, amazing sex, at that. Jackie had said Jake was his brother, and she was correct in saying so. He had had sex with his brother's girlfriend. The mother of his brother's child... which meant he had slept with his niece's mother... somewhat his sister-in-law. Gross. He wanted what he did to be right, and to be good, but that didn't change the fact that it wasn't. He and Jackie had had sex just to do it, and that was wrong. They did it for shallow reasons... they weren't in love. They were close friends, and that was the extent of their relationship. He continued trying to wash the scent of sex from his sheets and comforter, hoping that Jake would never, ever know what they did.

Jackie walked down, covered in only a towel. "Hey," she said.

"I don't think it's appropriate for you to be dressed that way..." Bryan said.

"Oh, what's the big deal?" Jackie said. "No one's here. And it's not like you didn't just see me naked. And I just saw you naked... and if I do say so myself, hot damn."

"Jackie, what we did was wrong."

"No one has to know," Jackie said.

"No one will know," said Bryan. "And it stops here. Get dressed and get out. Take your stuff with you."

"Fine, fine..."

~~~

Tori, Mitchell, Zoe, and Zack were at the mall. Tori, Zoe, and Zack had all become close friends since they had arrived to town, and Mitchell decided to come with them to the mall. Zoe and Zack went to the bathroom, and he wondered if perhaps this was the time to tell Tori what he was... what he had done to Larry as well. She was, after all, his daughter, and he cared about her. She deserved to know the truth. He started to say something, but stopped.

"What was that, Dad?" Tori asked.

"Oh, nothing dear."

~~~

Mikayla is sleeping on the couch in Temperance's hospital room while Brenda calls Tristan and notifies him they will be staying the night at the hospital.

"Okay," he said. "I'm so sorry about Temperance."

"Me too." She hung up. She had one thing to be thankful for: Temperance was still alive. The nurse had said they would be lucky if Temperance lived the rest of the day.

~~~

("Amen Omen" by Ben Harper (

Bryan, Jake, and Morgan were standing outside of the hospital the next day, waiting for the rest of their friends to arrive. Eventually, the entire group (along with Trevor and Charlea) arrived. Naomi led them to Temperance's room in silence.

"Hey, you guys..." said Mikayla. She was staring at her sister. "Mom just left. I made her... she hasn't been home in forever. She didn't even eat lunch today."

"Ah," said Naomi.

"Naomi, I'm sorry for the way I talked to you yesterday," said Mikayla.

"It's really no problem. I understand."

"Guys, Temperance is going to die," Mikayla told everyone.

"What?" Bryan said in shock.

"She's going to die," Mikayla repeated. "The doctors are actually really surprised she's still alive. They can't do anything for her, and they thought she'd be dead by the end of yesterday."

Everyone just started crying, right then and there. They started saying their goodbyes, everyone but Bryan and Naomi.

Bryan stared at her. "Temperance..." he said. He continued staring at her. "You don't deserve this. You really don't. I love you, Temperance. You were so... good. So pure. So amazing. You deserve better than to die this early in your life, and I'm sorry it has to be this way. Goodbye. I love you."

Bryan left the room so his friends didn't have to see him cry even more than they all were.

Naomi was sobbing uncontrollably, letting it all out. "This is my fault. I know it is. I was a total bitch to you... No matter what I said about you, you were a good friend, and you have to know that. Don't go to Heaven thinking I hated you, because you would be wrong. You were one of my best friends, and I'm going to miss you. Bye, Temp."

Bryan walked back into the room, Brenda behind him.

For a while, everyone just sat there and exchanged stories about Temperance. They laughed, they cried, they reflected on her life.

Eventually, everyone but Mikayla, Brenda, Bryan, and Naomi were there. They all could not will themselves to leave.

~~~

("Under My Bed" by Meiko (

Tristan drives to the hospital with Alex and joins his family. He decides he has to say his goodbye to his step-daughter. He stops on the way, realizing he forgot her rosary beads. He drives straight home and grabs them, and drives back to the hospital. He runs to her hospital room, rosary beads in his pocket, Alex in her stroller. He busts into the hospital room, glad to see that Temperance's heart is still beating... slowly, but beating nonetheless. He slips the rosary beads into her fin.

"Glad you finally came," Brenda said, and she rested her head on his shoulder. "I know it wasn't easy."

"It wasn't," he said.

And so while Alex was sleeping, Brenda, Mikayla, and Tristan just watched Temperance in her final hours. Suddenly, her heart stopped. They were all crying.

The nurse came in and apologized for their loss, and said she wondered how Temperance had remained alive for as long as she had.

"Because," said Mikayla, "she was waiting for everyone to say goodbye."

"We R Who We R" by Ke$ha

"Everybody Hurts" by REM

"A Bad Dream" by Keane

"Begin Again" by Colbie Caillait

"Amen Omen" by Ben Harper

"Under My Bed" by Meiko

---

Reviews appreciated, as always. 630566.gif

I know it was short-ish, but I felt like this was an episode that needed to be short. And it's not like nothing happened. 893573.gif

Guys, I'm so incredibly sorry for the lack of a new episode. Writer's block is the biggest bitch, and getting addicted to a show WHILE you have writer's block is even more of a bitch. I've managed to semi-kick the addiction for a while, so a new episode is on the way this weekend for sure. I'm considering airing all episodes Saturday nights, just so I have something to aim for instead of procrastinating. There are advantages and disadvantages to doing that, but I'll see how it goes. Anyways, to sum up: A new episode is rigorously being crafted.

P.S. If I ever sell the rights to Bikini Top, it will be for about 750,000 Doubloons. 428899.gif

Guys, I'm so incredibly sorry for the lack of a new episode. Writer's block is the biggest bitch, and getting addicted to a show WHILE you have writer's block is even more of a bitch. I've managed to semi-kick the addiction for a while, so a new episode is on the way this weekend for sure. I'm considering airing all episodes Saturday nights, just so I have something to aim for instead of procrastinating. There are advantages and disadvantages to doing that, but I'll see how it goes. Anyways, to sum up: A new episode is rigorously being crafted.

P.S. If I ever sell the rights to Bikini Top, it will be for about 750,000 Doubloons. 428899.gif

Air it on Sunday night! We could have the "Sunday Night Drama Line Up!" Just get Coral Drive and Guru Gakuto and we're set. 428899.gif

Air it on Sunday night! We could have the "Sunday Night Drama Line Up!" Just get Coral Drive and Guru Gakuto and we're set. 428899.gif

Don't you dare forget "Time Bike"!

Don't you dare forget "Time Bike"!

Lol no need to worry about a line-up that doesn't exist

Btw 70s, in my attempt to reread Bikini Top from the beginning, I am now at the next to last episode of Season 1 428899.gif

And here's an episode that will change the show forever.

S2E14 (34)- The Chosen: ("Yesterday" by The Beatles [

] plays throughout the scene)

"We are gathered here today, March 1st, to remember Temperance Simmera. Her death is a travesty, there is no doubt. But we must not question His power, and His decisions." Father Westwick pointed up to the sky above him. "Thank you all for coming, and drive home safely."

Mikayla Simmera stood there, frozen, as everyone started to leave her sister's funeral. It was over. She willed herself to stay, to watch the casket go into the ground. She stood there with her mother and Tristan as they all cried, but she cried the hardest. Sure, she and Temperance had made up and everything, but they were still fighting before she died... and that upset her. Brenda and Tristan told her they were leaving, and she said she wanted to stay. She couldn't make herself leave yet.

("Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds" by The Beatles [

] plays instead of the regular theme; the words 'A VERY SPECIAL BIKINI TOP' flash across the screen)

("Help" by The Beatles [

April 10th.

Bryan is with Zoey and Zack in WaterFalls. He is still upset over the death of Temperance. Their relationship had no closure. Just a forced ending. He is walking around downtown. WaterFalls is a large city, the way he likes it. He walks into a strange shop called "Glinda the Good Witch's Ware," because it intrigues him. Bryan expected to enter the shop and see a very old woman with long white hair falling down to the ground, but it was actually a stunningly beautiful woman with jet-black hair and yellow eyes (she must have been wearing contacts to sell the whole 'witch' thing). She was wearing a red witch's hat on her head, and a sleek and shiny black dress.

"My name is Glinda," she said. "You must be Bryan. I've been expecting you."

"What?"

~~~

("Eight Days a Week" by The Beatles [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeWXQgxxY-w ] plays throughout the scene)

Jake and Morgan were lying in Jake's bed, browsing Jake's laptop looking for apartments. They were planning to move out, since they would be going to college next year, and they did not want to be a burden to Tori any longer. The laptop ran out of battery.

"Crap," said Jake.

"Hey, doesn't Seth live in an apartment complex?" Morgan asked. "We can ask him if there's an empty apartment near him."

"Great idea," Jake said.

"Duh."

~~~

("A Hard Day's Night" by The Beatles [

Astenias was done waiting for Mitchell to bring him Bryan Errin. He was going to Bikini Top and handling this on his own. He started running, and after about five minutes he had arrived at the door of Mitchell's home. He knocked on the door to see Mitchell's daughter.

"You must be Tori," he said. "I'm Mitchell's friend, Albert."

"Oh, hello," said Tori. "Er... not to be rude, but are you..."

"Albino, yes."

"Ah," Astenias said. "If you don't mind, can I come in?"

"Of course," Tori said. "Any friend of my father's is a friend of mine."

"Excellent," he said, and walked into the house with an evil grin.

~~~

Molly was leafing through a book in her house, when suddenly, her brother Rainn was standing in front of her.

"You," she said.

"Hi there, little sis." He winked.

~~~

("While My Guitar Gently Weeps" by The Beatles [

Naomi and Veera were at the mall when they ran into a tearful Mikayla in JC Fishey.

Veera suggested going the other way.

"Mom!" Naomi said, shocked at her mother's insensitivity. She walked up to Mikayla. "What's the matter, Mikayla?"

Mikayla was standing next to a rack assorted with bright, colorful, lively clothes. The word to describe them in Naomi's mind was "Preppy."

"These are the clothes Temperance would have been wearing... before she..."

"Oh."

Mikayla had been trying to hold in her tears, but she let them all out. She was bawling in the middle of JC Fishey. Some walked by and gave sympathetic looks while others just stared at her in complete bewilderment.

"It's okay," said Naomi. She hugged Mikayla. "It's all going to be okay."

"I miss her."

"Me too," said Naomi.

~~~

("I Am the Walrus" by The Beatles [

Bryan slowly tried to back away from Glinda, who walked towards him. He started to run -- well, he TRIED to start to run, but Glinda started chanting what he recognized as Latin, and then he was knocked out.

Glinda picked him up and carried him to the next room in the shop. She set him down on a table, and went to a large cauldron near the table: a cauldron boiling with a dark green liquid. She stirred the contents of the cauldron with a gargantuan wooden spoon, then put the green liquid into a bowl. She went back over to Bryan, and poured the liquid straight into his mouth. She said...

"You, the Chosen, will protect us from the vampires..." she went back to the cauldron, filled the bowl again, and continued pouring it in. "You will need the help of this potion... the Thewot Potion. In addition to the abilities you already possess, this will further help you.... Used today, Arbor Day, it will have its most powerful and lasting affect on your body." She returned to the cauldron to get more of the Thewot Potion and poured even more into Bryan's mouth. She continued doing this until every drop of the potion was gone.

She picked Bryan back up and set him on the floor in the room he entered the shop in. She then uttered a spell that made him stand up, and then a spell that made him wake up.

"What happened?" he said groggily.

"Nothing," said Glinda. "You dozed off. What's your name?"

~~

("I'm Only Sleeping" by The Beatles [

"Rainn, what the hell do you want?" said Molly.

"I want you dead," Rainn said to her. "For what you did."

"You know what I did was accidental," said Molly, and now she was crying. "It was an accident, Rainn! I swear!"

"Oh, an accident, huh?" Rainn said.

"Yes!" Molly cried. "Please, just have mercy. I beg you, Rainn. We're family."

"Family," Rainn said. "You don't have much of that left, considering you killed our parents. And now, I'm going to kill your little girlfriend, then once you're there, begging for me to kill you, on the ground just pleading, then I'll slowly, painfully kill you."

~~~

Mitchell walked into the living room to see Astenias speaking with his daughter. He spit out his coffee.

"Dad!" Tori exclaimed. "Why did you do that?"

"Sorry dear..." said Mitchell. "It was just, very, very hot." He shot a quick glare at Astenias.

"Oh," said Tori. "Well I was just having a nice chat with your friend Albert. He says you guys golf together, and he was wondering why you weren't there today."

"Oh, hello As... Albert," Mitchell said, and smiled the best he could. "Tori, we're out of milk. Could you maybe go get us some? I would ask Jake or Morgan, but they're visiting Seth."

"Of course, Dad," said Tori. She went and grabbed the keys to her boatmobile off the counter and walked out the door.

"You MOTHERFUCKER!" Astenias yelled once Tori had left. "You still haven't brought me Bryan Errin, and now I hear he is in WaterFalls!"

"I'm not giving him to you," said Mitchell. "I'm going to keep him safe."

"Oh, are you?" said Astenias.

"Yes, I am."

"I don't think so," Astenias said menacingly.

"Oh yeah?" Mitchell yelled. "What are you gonna do? KILL ME?"

"Indeed," said Astenias. He grabbed a stake from inside his trenchcoat, and drove it through Mitchell's chest. Making sure to leave no evidence for Tori to find, he wrote a note saying that Mitchell was moving back home, and then he went back to his home, dropped off Mitchell, and embarked on a long (well...) to WaterFalls.

~~~

("Why Don't We Do It In the Road?" by The Beatles [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38eYeLsYnhs ] plays throughout the scene)

Seth and Heather are making out passionately on Seth's couch, and Heather removes Seth's shirt.

"Hang on," said Seth. "I've been thinking."

"About what, babe?"

"We should move in together."

Then there was a knock on the door.

Then shirtless Seth answered to see Morgan and Jake.

"Oh, dear God," said Morgan.

~~~

Bryan went back to Zoey and Zack's house disoriented and confused. Then while he was walking down the empty dirt trail that leads to their house he started sprouting leaves from his fins, and he screamed. He started to run, but he couldn't escape. He turned into a tree.

~~~

("Let It Be" by The Beatles [

Naomi and Mikayla were at Naomi's house, talking about Temperance.

"I miss her so much," said Mikayla. "You know, it's like they always say. You don't know what you've got 'til it's gone.

"I know what you mean," Naomi said. "Believe me, I do."

"You do?"

"Yeah. As a friend, well... I never really treated Temperance that well. And now, I resent that. I resent the way I treated her, especially before she..."

"...died."

"Yes, before she..." she gulped, "...died. And... because I treated her that way... and because of what you said to me at the hospital before she died.... Mikayla, I'm so sorry. Temperance dying was my fault. It was all my fault." She started to cry.

"Don't think that way," Mikayla said. "It's no one's fault."

"But it is!" Naomi cried. "It's mine! It's so obvious! It was my fault! I treated Temperance like shit! I fought with her, like literally on the ground fought with her! I made her feel like she was worthless! Then she felt miserable and ran away! And what happened after she ran away? She died."

"It's more complicated than that," said Mikayla, trying her best to comfort her new friend. "There were other reasons she was upset. Our family is just going through a hard time."

"What's happening?"

"Our mother... she only has a few weeks left to live," said Mikayla.

"Oh my God," said Naomi. "I'm so sorry."

"Yeah..." said Mikayla.

~~~

"Are we really going to do this?" Hersht asked.

"Yes," Brenda said. "I need to do this for my family. I can't die. They need me."

Brenda had been desperate. She hadn't known where to turn. Becoming a vampire seemed to be the only solution in a world overflowing with problems.

(begin flashback)

Brenda was tearful, reminiscing about Temperance's life while she walked through the woods, soaking up the last of the world's beauty before she joined her daughter in Heaven. Suddenly, she saw a very attractive man sucking the blood from a sea-worm. She just immediately knew: this man was a vampire.

"Hello," she said.

The man jumped.

Brenda just stood there for a long time. She was thinking, and she knew what had to be done. She tried to find the right words to explain herself. "I have cancer."

"Oh," said the man. "Well, if we're getting into topics like that, I suppose you should at least know my name. I'm Hersht, and I guess you already know that I'm a... vampire."

"Yes," said Brenda. "My name is Brenda. Now anyways, I have cancer, and that's obviously not something I want. I only have a month left to live. If you turn me into a vampire like you are, then I don't have to die."

"This life..." said Hersht. "It's not what you want, ma'am."

"No," Brenda said. "That's not true. What I don't want is to die and leave my family behind. I beg of you to turn me."

"Being dead is better than being undead," said Hersht. "You have to live with the constant urge to kill. Your family, you'll want to kill them whenever you're around them, and you have to fight that. If I'm going to turn you, you would not be allowed to feed on any intelligent creatures at all. Just things like what I eat, like this sea-worm. They don't quite satisfy you, but they sustain you for about four days."

"I can do it," Brenda assured him. "Please, I can. I'm begging you." She got down on the ground. "Please."

Hersht sighed. "Fine."

"Really?"

"Yes," said Hersht. "In exactly one week, we will meet here."

(flashback ends)

It had been precisely one week since that day. It was the day Brenda was to be turned into a vampire.

"Let's do this," she said.

Hersht bit her in the neck and she screamed, shocked at how much it hurt.

~~~

("Come Together" by The Beatles [

Astenias arrived at the dirt path leading to Zoey's home, and walked towards the house. On the way, he noticed a tree in the middle of the path.

He arrived at the house, and knocked on the door.

"Hello, is Bryan home?" he asked, faking a polite tone to Zoey.

"No, he's out," said Zoey. "Can I ask who you are?"

"God damn it!" Astenias said. "No, you can't ask who I am."

"What?"

Astenias broke her neck. Zack ran to the door, and Astenias picked him up and threw him across the room. He hit the sliding glass door and glass flew everywhere. Astenias then went and stomped on his throat, making sure he was dead. He went through the entire house searching for Bryan, and cursed when he couldn't find him.

He then remembered what he had done to Bryan's home two Christmases ago... and he decided to do it again. He burned the house down, because he was just that pissed off.

~~~

("Hold Me Tight" by The Beatles [

Jake, Morgan, Seth, and Heather were sitting on Seth's couch talking.

"Anyways, Seth, we actually came to ask you something," Morgan said.

"Oh, what is it?" Seth (who now has a shirt on) asked her.

"Are there any open apartments here?" Morgan asked.

"You can have this one," Seth said. "I'm moving in with Heather."

"You are?" Jake asked.

"You are?" Heather asked.

~~~

"Rainn, I'll do anything," said Molly. "Just leave me and Anna alone."

"There's nothing you can do, Molly!" Rainn said. "I'm going to kill you. It's going to happen, whether you want me to or not! It doesn't matter how much you grovel, you're going to die."

"And what if I just kill you?"

Rainn laughed. "You wouldn't do that."

"Why not?"

"I'm your brother. You wouldn't."

"I would. You'd kill me. Why shouldn't I kill you?"

"You'd want to kill me. You want to right now. But you couldn't follow through with it. In that way, you're weak, little sister. And that's why you'll lose this fight." And then he was gone.

~~~

Brenda was convulsing and writhing on the ground in agony. She screamed in pain as Hersht watched, feeling about as pained as her. He didn't like doing this to her, but she begged for it. Literally, she did. He held her hand as she screamed.

~~~

Tori returned home with the milk to find a note from her father... well, not her father. It was from Astenias, but of course Tori didn't know that.

Tori,

Something needs to be taken care of at corporate headquarters. I've enjoyed living with you, but I have to go. Goodbye. See you soon.

Tori wondered why he would leave without calling her. Then he remembered, he was her father. Why wouldn't he? Money mattered. Family? Not so much.

~~~

("Love Me Do" by The Beatles [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed_2W_KO_zI ] plays throughout the scene)

Seth was packing up his things since he was moving in with Heather.

"Isn't this rather sudden?" Heather asked him.

"How?" he asked. "We love each other, and Morgan and Jake need a place to me. They need our help, and in my world that's that."

"That's admirable, but..."

"Heather, we've been dating for like, six months."

"Exactly!" she said. "That's not that long!"

"It's long enough for me," Seth said. "Why isn't it long enough for me? You love me, don't you? Come on, just take a chance."

"I love you," Heather said. "And this is one of the reasons I do. You make me take risks like no one ever has." She kissed him.

"Really? You want to do this?"

"Yes," she said. "Now let's get packed up before I change my mind."

~~~

("Here Comes the Sun" by The Beatles [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6tV11acSRk ] plays throughout the scene)

Mikayla got up. "Well, I need to be getting home."

"We should do this again sometime," Naomi said. "You're fun to hang out with."

"Thanks, you too. You really helped me out today, Naomi. So... thank you. Really, thank you so much."

And with that, she left.

~~~

Molly zapped herself in Anna's room in a frenzy.

"Anna, we're leaving."

Anna jumped. "Holy crap." She caught her breath. "What? Where are we going?"

"New York City."

"You mean New Kelp City?"

"No."

~~~

("All You Need Is Love" by The Beatles [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ98qac2UIM ] plays throughout the end montage)

Hersht starts to cry as he sees Brenda go through the ins and outs of turning into a vampire... the pain. He wishes he would have warned her about the pain of turning.

Jake and Morgan pack up their things and leave Tori's house, remembering to say goodbye to Tori.

Tori becomes upset when she realizes that in a few months she will be all alone.

Astenias arrives back at his home, and feeling a slight twinge of humanity... he buries Mitchell's body instead of burning it.

Molly casts a spell on Anna's mother Helen so she won't realize her daughter is gone.

Seth and Heather kiss once they are both at their home.

Naomi adds Mikayla's number to her speed dial.

Glinda cleans her cauldron.

Bryan slowly returns to his normal state and says, "What. The. Fuck?"

All by The Beatles

"Yesterday"

"Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds"

"Help!"

"Eight Days a Week"

"A Hard Day's Night"

"While My Guitar Gently Weeps"

"I Am the Walrus"

"Why Don't We Do It In the Road?"

"I'm Only Sleeping"

"Let It Be"

"Come Together"

"Hold Me Tight"

"Love Me Do"

"Here Comes the Sun"

"All You Need is Love"

---

That's the hardest I've ever worked on an episode of this show, and I think it shows. 630566.gif

Reviews appreciated.

S2E15 (35)- Big Cities, Vampirism, and Thewots: Previously on Bikini Top... Everything changed. Like, everything. I'll go through this as quickly as I can. Everyone attends Temperance's funeral, and everyone is hit pretty hard by her death, but Mikayla and Naomi are hit especially hard. The two begin to bond, and form a friendship. Meanwhile, Jake, Morgan, Heather, and Seth change their living arrangements: Seth moves in with Heather and Jake and Morgan move into Seth's former apartment. Even more... Brenda had met Hersht, and he promised to turn her into a vampire... and he does. He feels bad when he has to witness her experience the intense pain turning ensues. Astenias is tired of waiting for Mitchell to bring him Bryan... and, wow. Complicated shit right there. Bryan's can turn into a tree now, and he's this guy called The Chosen that's supposed to kill vampires... but he doesn't know that; and Astenias killed Mitchell, Zoey, and Zack. And... Molly is fighting with Rainn, who reveals to readers that he is mad at her because she killed their parents, and Rainn says he is going to kill her and Anna. Molly later goes to get Anna, and tells her the two of them are going to New York City (not New Kelp City)!

It was April 11th. The day after Bryan had turned into a tree. After it had happened, he had ran to the woods. He was a freak and he knew it, so he just ran to the woods. Since then, he had been trying and trying to make it happen again. And for seconds at a time he could sprout leaves, but they quickly seeped back into his body, causing him to grow discouraged. That morning, he decided to go back to Zoey and Zack's house. The two of them must have been worried sick about him. Then, when he arrives at what used to be their home, there is only a pile of ash. He thinks. Zoey and Zack could have made it out. They must have. Then he faced the reality of this situation... they were dead.

It wasn't the optimistic way of looking at things, but it was true and he knew it. He decided to go to the place where all of this craziness started... Glinda the Good Witch's Ware.

(Theme plays)

"Jake, this is amazing," Morgan said, standing in their new apartment.

"Living in our own apartment together.... It feels so... grown up!"

"It is grown up, Mor," Jake said.

"Oh my, God!" said Morgan. "We get to buy furniture for our new apartment. Furniture. Who'd've thought I would be excited to buy furniture? Well guess what? I am. I'm so excited."

"You're amazing," Jake said to her. He pulled her close.

"So are you," said Morgan. "So, about that furniture."

~~~

("Supermassive Black Hole" by Muse [

Anna and Molly were at Molly's house. Molly had been uttering a spell for hours. Anna was watching TV, trying her hardest to pay no attention to her girlfriend, who had said that they were going above the surface to New York City and then put a spell on her mother so she wouldn't even know she was gone.

Suddenly, Anna started shivering. A strange sensation was taking over her body. She felt her gills vanish, then she and Molly started going up, up, up... then they zapped up into an apartment unfamiliar to Anna.

Molly put her... HAND... onto a coffee table in order to prop herself up. She was very obviously weak. She panted.

Anna examined both of them. They were both clearly human. She gasped. They were above water. They were breathing real air. She had only heard stories about above the water... it was surreal.

"Molly, what the hell?" she said. "Where are we? What's going on? Molly, talk to me!"

"This is my apartment," Molly said, and then she fainted.

~~~

Brenda was breathing heavily, still in the forest with Hersht.

"It's almost over," Hersht said. "I swear."

She screamed.

Hersht was hurt by her screaming. He hated knowing that he caused someone else this pain. He swore he would never hurt anyone as a vampire. He'd promised himself he wouldn't. Brenda screamed again, and he winced.

He wished there was something he could do about Brenda's pain. It would be going on for at least a few more hours and there was pretty much nothing he could do to pretend it. He just held onto her fin tightly, not wanting to let go.

Not wanting to let go.

He gulped.

~~~

Jackie groaned.

"My life is boring," she said. "I'm a boring, disposable character. I mean person. I mean fish. And another thing--"

And then Jackie's scene ended for the sake of time, because she's Jackie, so who cares?

~~~

Seth and Heather were out, and they passed Kay Jeweler's while driving in the boatmobile.

"Every kiss begins with Kay," Seth said.

The tone in his voice made Heather think. Their relationship was getting serious. Was Seth going to propose? When would he do so? Was she ready to be married again? How would Seth go about doing it? How much money would he spend? Feeling selfish, she pretended she hadn't thought that last thing.

She laughed awkwardly.

~~~

Bryan walked right into Glinda the Good Witch's Ware, indignant and wanting answers.

"I know you did something," he said to Glinda. "Why the hell did I turn into a tree? What did you do?"

Glinda hushed him. "Calm down."

"Don't you dare tell me to calm down!" he fumed.

"You're lucky the store is empty," Glinda said coolly. "Now, calm down and I will try to explain to you what I did. But you must calm down first. I won't bother explaining if you're all worked up."

"Fine..." Bryan said. He took a deep breath. "Now... what did you do to me? Why did you do it? Who burned down my house this time?"

"Burned down your house?"

"Yep," Bryan confirmed. "House, burnt down. Again. I have a feeling you know about it burning down last year, since you knew my name when I walked in yesteday. I'm starting to remember things, you know. Like I remember you knocking me out."

"I knew I couldn't make the Chosen forget too long..." said Glinda.

"I remember that, too," Bryan proclaimed. "What's that mean? The Chosen? You referred to me as the Chosen."

Glinda tried to find words. "Vampires are real. All that mythical stuff is. Well, not ALL. A lot of it."

"What?"

"You heard me," she said. "Now, in every generation, there is someone called the Chosen. The Chosen is supposed to kill vampires. They're given great strength, agility, and wit. You are the Chosen."

Bryan gasped and said, "What the hell?" under his breath.

"Now... you were a late bloomer," Glinda said. "Your abilites, they were taking a while to form, and one of the original vampires, Astenias, is after you. He wants to kill you. Another, good vampire, Katniss, told me of you. She told me you were coming to WaterFalls, and that I had to do something to prepare you for Astenias."

"And what did you do?"

"I turned you into a thewot."

"And what's that?"

"You can turn into a tree."

"Oh yeah? And what good does that do me? Why couldn't you do some sort of spell that would make my ability-balls drop faster? Why make me a goddamn tree? What good does that do me?"

"It was the best I could do on short notice. Until your abilities come, it will protect you from Astenias. You can turn into a tree when you are in danger."

"I can't do it on command though."

"Oh, you can. Just not yet. The ability to do it on command will come, I promise you. You just have to give it time. But for now, all I can do is continue looking in all my spell books for a way to make your abilities arrive, and offer you a place to stay."

"A place to stay? I'm not staying here! I'm graduating in a couple of months."

"High school? There's no time for high school."

"Oh, yes there is," said Bryan. "I'm going back to Bikini Top, and you can't stop me."

"I beg to differ," Glinda said. She quickly said a spell, and Bryan couldn't get the door open.

"Please, let me go home," Bryan pleaded.

"I can't. I have to be with you so I can protect you," Glinda said. "I'm your Protector."

"Protector? What?"

"It's pretty self-explanitory, don't you think? I have to protect you, train you, even. Going to Bikini Top isn't safe. It's crawling with vampires, and at least one of the Morrigans is there."

"Morrigans?" Bryan asked.

"Yes, the Morrigans. Molly, Rainn, and Kara."

"Did you just say Molly? Molly Morrigan?"

"Yes," Glinda said. And she explained what Molly was to Bryan.

"She's one of my friends," Bryan said. "She's one of my best friend's girlfriend."

"I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. Molly won't hurt her," Glinda said. "Rainn and Kara, though..."

~~~

Anna stroked Molly's hair. "Come on, get up..." she said.

When Molly did not get up, Anna looked around the apartment. She noticed it was incredibly lavish and beautiful. This made her think: Where did Molly get the money for an apartment like this in New York City? Where did Molly get money at all?

Anna didn't like thinking about this, but she continued. Did she steal the money? Could she just make it appear whenever it was needed? Once again... did she steal it? The question kept popping up, and she shoved it to the back of her mind, not wanting to think about it any longer. It was much too unpleasant to consider.

She walked around the apartment, exploring it further. She looked in the refrigerator to find it stocked with food. Above-the-water food. It appeared Molly came here fairly often, as all of the food was fresh. Anna nearly vomited when she saw haddock and tartar sauce in the refrigerator.

"Repulsive," she said.

After her lunch, she was worn out. She decided to go take a nap. She found a large, comfy king-sized bed that she sank right into. She was loving this.

~~~

Naomi was going to see Trevor. Their relationship had been going so well lately, it was thrilling. This was the longest -- and best, most healthy -- relationship she had ever had the pleasure to be a part of. She loved it. She loved him. Oh, she really loved him. She walked into his house... to see him making out with a girl on his couch.

She took off her high-heeled shoe and threw it at the girl.

~~~

Seth and Heather arrived home. Seth noticed Heather acting strange, and he thought about why she might be acting the way she was. He remembered they passed Kay Jeweler's, and decided that must be the reason. She was thinking about marriage.

He decided to have fun with this.

~~~

"Jake, this couch is amazing!" Morgan said. "Can we get it?"

"Morgan, do you see how expensive that is? Do we really need it?"

"But your family is rich."

"I'm not though," said Jake. "Morgan, part of this whole living together thing... I sort of want to prove to my mother that I don't need her money."

"Was she giving you a hard time or something?"

"No, not exactly. But... I just need to do this. So can we just please get a cheaper couch?"

"Can I use my mom's money?"

Jake sighed. "Fine."

"Love you," Morgan said.

Jake was trying his hardest to act disappointed in her or mad at her, but he loved her way too much to be able to convincingly pull it off. He sighed. "I love you too."

~~~

Hersht was watching Brenda continue to shake and scream. He couldn't bring himself to leave. She'd been doing it for a long time, and he did it to her.

Suddenly, Dora and Jordin were standing next to him.

"There you are," Jordin said.

"What the hell are you doing?" Dora yelled.

"I turned her," said Hersht. "I did this... I hurt her."

"Why did you do this? Jordin asked.

"Yeah, why?" Dora said in a much less friendly tone than her sister had used.

"She begged me. She only had a few weeks left to live, and she has a family. And she saw me feeding, and... one thing led to another, okay?"

"Her screams are very loud. Someone could -- and probably will -- notice soon if she doesn't stop," Jordin said delicately. "Hersht, if she doesn't stop soon, we might have to assume that this was a failed turning. And you know what you have to do if that is the case."

"I'm not killing her."

"I will," said Dora. "If this is a failed turning, I'll kill her."

Brenda seemed unaware of them all. She continued to scream, louder and louder.

"Let go of her hand," said Dora.

"Why? I'm trying to comfort her."

"She has no clue anyone's here. That's how turning works," said Dora.

"Then why's it matter anyways?" Hersht countered.

"We can't afford you getting feelings for a married woman. Especially one you turned into a vampire. Our lives are complicated enough trying to kill Astenias," Dora said. She looked to Jordin for approval on the matter.

"I think I agree," Jordin said. "None of us can get distracted from our goal here, and that is to kill Astenias. Love would interrupt that."

"I'm not falling in love with her," Hersht said. "I'm just trying to console her. I feel bad for doing this to her. It's so terrible."

"You said she begged you," said Jordin. "I don't blame you." She glared at Dora.

Dora sighed. "Yeah, yeah.... I don't either."

Hersht nodded. "Thank you."

"No problem," said Jordin. "We're not just allies. We're friends."

~~~

Naomi screamed. "What the fuck? What are you doing?"

"I-I..." Trevor stammered.

"You WHAT?" Naomi yelled. "Actually, I'll tell you what! You were ruining everything! You were making out with some random whore!"

"Nay-Nay..."

"Don't you DARE Nay-Nay me!" Naomi yelled. She took off her other high-heel and threw it right at him. It hit him in the head.

"Bitch!" he yelled as it hit him.

"You got that right, you bastard," Naomi said. She walked towards him and slapped him.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" the random whore asked.

"I could ask you the same question," said Naomi. "You must have known he had a girlfriend. What the hell is wrong with YOU? Skank."

"I don't need to take this..." said the random whore. She left, and threw Naomi's high-heel right back at her.

"Neither do I," said Naomi. She glared at Trevor and left.

~~~

"If you really have to stay with me, can you at least come to Bikini Top?" Bryan asked. "You're welcome there. I really need to get back there, Glinda."

"No."

"Come on, you have feeling, don't you? My friends are there, and I want to see them. Please."

"Fine," said Glinda.

"Really?"

"Really. We leave at dawn."

"But what about my mother and step-father?"

"What about them? They're dead."

~~~

Seth and Heather were sitting in the living room. Heather walked out of the room, and Seth immediately put his FishPod on its dock. Once she came back in, he started playing "Marry You" by Bruno Mars [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOep-pUv-9g ] incredibly loudly.

Heather laughed her awkward laugh again. "Why are you playing this song?"

"Why not? It's a good song."

"Yeah..."

~~~

("Glamorous" by Fergie [

] plays throughout the scene_

Anna went over to Molly again, just to check if she might finally be awake.

"Molly," she said lightly. Nothing.

She decided she was ready to go outside and explore her new setting. It was mindblowing. Big buildings, people in fancy clothes, and LOTS of people. She checked the newsstand, and saw she was on the Upper East Side. She knew this was the richest part of New York City, and it showed.

Everything was glamorous.

~~~

A new day. Bryan and Glinda were at the WaterFalls airport, going to leave for Bikini Top.

"If the Morrigan is hurting anyone in Bikini Top, you have to kill her," Glinda said frankly.

"Oh..."

"I'm sure she's not, but if she is.... You're the Chosen."

Bryan shuddered at the thought of killing Molly... or anyone.

~~~

"You're lucky she stopped the screaming," Dora said.

Brenda was asleep. Her transformation was complete.

"Yes," said Hersht. "Lucky I am."

"What now?" Jordin said. "When she wakes up, what do we do?"

"We help her feed for the first time," Hersht explains. "And then we let her go home."

"We just let her go?" Dora asked. "What the hell? Are you crazy?"

"What?"

"You know how thirsty newborns are," Dora said. "We cannot just let her go home. She could kill someone. Scratch that, she probably will kill someone. It has to be a few weeks."

"Weeks? She has a family, they'll think she's dead." Hersht shook his head.

"Maybe you should have thought about that before turning her, Hersht," Dora said angrily.

"She's right. We can't risk letting her go off on her own right now, Hersht," said Jordin. "She'll have to stay with us, at least for a week."

"Way longer," said Dora.

"Dora, hush," Jordin told her.

"Fine, fine..." Dora said.

~~~

Morgan and Jake woke up.

"Wanna go shopping again today?" Morgan asked. "We could use some new carpet."

"Mor..."

"Jake, I'm sorry. It's just... it's not that I'm materialistic, but I do like having nice things. Letting me use my money isn't using your mother's money, so it's okay."

"I suppose you're right," Jake said. "But I'm tired. Want to go alone?"

"That's fine," said Morgan.

Jake went back to sleep.

~~~

Naomi woke up, and she was still furious about Trevor cheating on her. She texted Mikayla about it.

Mikayla replied: "seriously? what a bastard"

Naomi replied: "ino, right? come over please"

Mikayla replied: "will do, girl"

~~~

("Empire State of Mind" by Jay-Z ft. Alicia Keys [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UjsXo9l6I8 ] plays throughout the scene)

Anna wakes up from the luxuriously comfortable bed, and checks to see if Molly is conscious again. Still nothing. She starts to fear she might be dead, but then pushes the thoughts away.

She steps outside, once again awestruck at the Upper East Side's beauty and glamor. She is starving, and hails a taxi.

"Where to?" says the driver.

"Just any good place for breakfast."

"Will do, ma'am."

~~~

Seth and Heather will walking around downtown Bikini Top when Seth stopped walking and got down on one knee.

Heather stared at him a funny way.

"Heather, will you--"

"--Oh, Lord..."

"Will you wait for me while I tie my shoe?"

~~~

Bryan and Glinda landed in Bikini Top.

"Where will you be staying?" Bryan asked her.

"There are plenty of hotels," said Glinda. "I can find one."

"You'll be living in a hotel?"

"I'm not going to be living here," Glinda explained. "I only plan on staying as long as I'm needed here. Who knows how long that will be."

"Oh," Bryan said.

He wondered how long he would need Glinda with him, and if he needed her with him now. If she would kill the vampires for him, he definitely needed her. At all times. Forever.

~~~

("New York, New York" by Frank Sinatra [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-8_Se1n67Y ] plays throughout the scene)

Anna enjoys a wonderful meal of French toast and bacon at a diner. She pays and leaves a generous tip, then exits the diner. She hails another cab, and tells him to take her to the apartment.

Once she arrives to the building, she sees the elevator is broken. She decides this is a good opportunity to burn off the calories from her breakfast, and runs up the stairs.

She gets back into she and Molly's apartment, and decides to check on Molly again.

Molly isn't there.

---

Reviews appreciated.

Finished this, and there's just no way I can wait until Sunday to post it, so I'll start doing that later. 893573.gif

S2E16 (36)- Sing: It had been five days, and no sign of Molly. Anna asked the landlord. No one had seen Molly. No one at all. She was gone. Maybe forever.

Anna wondered if she should report her as missing. Would it do any good? She didn't know. What she did know was that she didn't want to lose someone she loved. That had never happened to her before. Not that she knew of.

She huddled herself on the couch and sobbed.

(Theme plays)

Everyone was meeting up at Tori's house for a nice breakfast before school. It was Monday, the first day back after spring break.

Seth was getting ready, and Heather got up.

"Where are you going?"

"School, duh."

She yawned. "Isn't it a little early?"

"Breakfast at Tori's," he explained. "Everyone is meeting up there."

"Oh, I see. Will you go straight to school from there?"

"Yeah," said Seth.

He continued to get ready, and before he walked out the door, he asked, "Hey do you want to come with?"

"I'm sorry, no."

"Why?"

"I think it would be inappropriate," Heather said. "I did it with the karaoke thing, but I don't want to... intrude with your group. Especially since my daughter is a part of it. She may be okay with this now, but she wouldn't if I was always hanging around."

"You sure?"

"Positive," said Heather. "I can just have breakfast here."

"Really?"

"Really. I'm still tired anyways. I think I'm going to go back to bed."

"Okay," Seth said. "I love you."

"Love you too."

~~~

("Dammit" by blink-182 [

Jake and Morgan were on their way to the breakfast. They had been arguing all morning. It was all going great until...

Morgan said, "I think the apartment could use some new shades."

"Morgan, you've completely remodeled our apartment in the five days I've let you have financial freedom. Don't you think that's overdoing it?"

"Jake, it's MY money! I'll do what I want with it!"

"Morgan, what if we need that money for something later? There's not some endless supply!"

"Can we stop talking about this?"

"I want you to understand! You seem to think money just flies out of banks so you can spend it, but it doesn't. Your money will not last forever, and we need to save it instead of spend it whenever the hell we feel like it."

"I'm SO sorry for wanting nice things!"

"There's no need to be sorry for that," said Jake. "What you need to be sorry for is feeling like you instantly need those nice things without waiting."

"Without waiting? Why wait?"

"Because I'm looking for a job right now, Morgan. When we have extra funds, then you can spend them. Right now, your money is the bulk of our funds, and we cannot afford it running dry. Do you understand that?"

"Somewhat," said Morgan.

"Good."

"What I don't understand is why you're speaking like it's your money," said Morgan. "It's mine."

Jake slammed on the brakes. "Excuse me?"

"It's my money. I should get to decide where it goes, and what it buys."

"Well guess what?"

"What?"

"I have money too."

"Apparently not very much."

"My money paid for the boatmobile you're sitting in right now. You haven't complained about it."

"It smells like feet."

"Get out then."

"What?"

"I bought it with my money," said Jake. "I get to decide what my money is spent on, and I spent it on this boatmobile. Get out. There's only a half mile left. Walk."

"Fine."

"Fine."

Morgan got out and slammed the door.

Jake drove.

~~~

Anna was sitting down, thinking. Suddenly, she had a realization... she hadn't seen her friends in six days. They had to be wondering where she was.

She called Morgan, as she was the first one that came to her mind.

"Hello?" said a tearful Morgan.

"Oh, Mor, what's wrong?"

"It's a long story..."

"I have time."

"Me and Jake had a fight," said Morgan. "And it was in his boatmobile, and he kicked me out. We were on our way to Bryan's for breakfast, and now I'm a couple miles away. It's not that I can't walk it... I just hate fighting with him."

"There's no such thing as a perfect relationship... I don't even know where Molly is right now."

"WHAT?"

"Oh, it's nothing," Anna lied.

"Speaking of that, I don't know where you are..."

"Vacation."

"Skipping school, though? That's so unlike you, Anna."

"I guess love does crazy things."

"Yes, I guess it does."

Both were silent.

"Well, I have to go," said Anna.

"Okay, bye," Morgan said. "I should go too. I have to walk to Bryan's, you know."

"Have fun," Anna told her. "And tell everyone I miss them a lot. I hope I'll be back soon."

"Hope? What's stopping you?"

"Oh, nothing. I'm just saying things for no reason. I'm a little sick. Maybe even delirious! I should get to sleep."

"Um... okay," Morgan said. "Well, you do that. Bye." She hung up.

Anna sighed. She had undoubtedly just planted suspicion in her friend's mind. Maybe she should stop contact with the gang until she returned. She decided that would be best. Letting them know what was going on could put them in danger.

~~~

Bryan woke up, ready to go get breakfast. Glinda was next to him. He was about to scream when she clapped her fins together and his mouth vanished.

"There's been a sighting," she said.

"A sighting of what?" said Bryan.

"Vampires."

"Okay..."

"It's time."

"For what?"

"Your first kill."

~~~

Tori was preparing breakfast. She didn't mind it. She liked taking care of the kids. She knew it was something she wouldn't get to do much longer, so she cherished it while she still could. Caretaking was what she did, and she didn't know what she would do once she was done. Jake moving out made her realize how hard it would be, so she was glad Bryan was staying until he went to college. He had become her son over the past year and a half, and she cared deeply for him. Losing Jake and Bryan would undoubtedly hurt her greatly.

There was a ring of the doorbell, and Tori went to get it. It was Jake.

"Son!"

She hugged him tightly.

"Hey, Mom," he said. "Am I the first one here?"

"Yes, you are. Where's Morgan?"

"She decided to walk. She should be here soon."

Tori was too happy to notice how odd this is.

"Sit down, we'll have a chat."

~~~

Naomi was on her way to breakfast when she got a call from Mikayla.

"Hello?" she said.

"Hey," Mikayla said.

"I'm driving right now," said Naomi. "So I won't be able to talk long."

"Oh, okay," said Mikayla. "I'm just... bored."

"Huh," said Naomi. "Well... I'm going to breakfast at Bryan's. Want to come with?"

"No."

She hung up.

"What the hell?" Naomi said.

~~~

"Glinda, I'm supposed to have breakfast."

"That's fine. But after, we go."

"I have school."

"This is more important."

"Oh really?"

"Of course it is! Now go eat, and come back up."

"Fine."

Bryan went downstairs to see all his friends (except Anna and Molly). He hadn't seen them since he left for WaterFalls, and he had so much that he wanted to tell them... but he didn't know if he could.

"Hey guys," he said. "Let's have some breakfast."

~~~

"She saw us!" Dora screeched. "Are you really just going to ignore that?"

"She didn't look panicked!" Hersht yelled back at her. "She may not have seen us draining the blood."

"No, she saw me doing it," said Brenda. "I know she did."

"Are you sure?" Jordin asked her, remaining totally calm.

"Completely."

Dora rolled her eyes. "Time to relocate."

"But why didn't she looked panicked?" Hersht said. "It doesn't add up."

"Because, she's a vampire hunter! She wasn't panicked because she was LOOKING for vampires! And guess what she found. Now let's go before she comes back with a stake!" Dora insisted.

~~~

("Take a Picture" by Filter [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYSV0qoDCkw&feature=related ] plays throughout the scene)

"So, how was WaterFalls?" Jackie asked Bryan, if slightly awkwardly. She gave him a look, as if to let him know -- their friends didn't know they'd had sex.

"It was... different," said Bryan.

"Anything exciting happen?" Morgan asked.

"Honestly?" Bryan said, extending the word. "Yes."

"Okay, I'll bite. What happened?"

"My mom and Zack were killed. Murdered."

Jake spit out his pancake.

Naomi dropped her fork.

Seth's jaw dropped.

"Sorry, what?" said Morgan.

"Dead. And you know what's ironic? Their house was burned down, just like my dad's."

"Seriously?" Jake said. "You can't be serious."

"But I am."

Tori came over and gave him a hug. "Oh, honey. Why didn't you tell us?"

"I'm over it. Moved on."

"You can't just move on from that..." Tori said. "Both of your parents... they're dead. You don't have a family anymore."

"You couldn't be more wrong," said Bryan. "All of you are more my family than they ever were."

"Oh, that's so sweet," said Morgan.

"It really is..." said Jake. "Mor, I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too," she said. She went over and kissed him.

"You two were fighting?" Jackie asked.

"Duh," said Naomi. "They weren't sitting right next to each other with Morgan's fin right on Jake's groin."

~~~

Heather was watching TV when there was a knock at the door.

"Probably door-to-door salesmen..." she said. "Do they not see that I live in a fenced-in neighborhood with a large sign that clearly says 'No Soliciting'?" she sighed, and went to answer the door.

Her ex-husband Mark was standing there.

"Hey, babe," he said, and kissed her right on the mouth.

~~~

Everyone had finished eating, and they were talking.

"It's been a long time since we all just hung out together," said Jake.

"I've missed it," Morgan (who now was sitting next to him, fin on his groin) agreed.

"We all have," Jackie said.

"Well, you kids should get going. Don't want to be late for your first day back at school. Only a couple of months left!" Tori said jubilantly. Hearing Bryan's declaration that she was a part of his real family made her day.

Everyone but Bryan left, saying they'd see each other at school.

"I think I'm going to stay home today," said Bryan. "Well, I might go out..."

Normally Tori would question this, say he'd missed enough school. But he was eighteen, and she didn't care. She was too happy, and he had gone through enough. "Have fun."

So Bryan went back up to his room.

"Took you long enough," said Glinda.

~~~

Molly is beaten and bloody, hung from the ceiling of an apartment, unconscious, just barely still alive.

A woman a few years older with a striking resemblane to her walks by and looks at her in disgust.

"You'll pay for what you did." She smirked.

~~~

Glinda and Bryan arrived at the forest to see two of the vampires yelling at each other while one of the others tried to calm the two of them down, and one of them -- Brenda, Bryan recognized -- looked terrified.

"Guys..." Brenda said. "Look."

But they didn't listen. They continued arguing.

A thousand thoughts rushed through Bryan's head. There was a stake in his hand, and he knew what he had to do with it. But he simply couldn't. Also... what was Brenda doing there? Was she a vampire?

"Bryan, what are you waiting for?" Glinda asked quietly.

"I don't know if I can do this..."

"Fine," said Glinda. "I can make it easier." She uttered one of her spells, and all four vampires started screaming, and writhing on the ground.

"Glinda!" Bryan yelled. "I know one of them! Actually, I know two of them!"

He noticed Dora. Dora... the girl that came to Bikini Top High School for a few days. The girl Anna insisted was in prison with her, and tormented her. She was a vampire this entire time.

Bryan went towards Dora, and drove the stake through her heart.

She stopped moving.

Jordin screamed louder.

"Glinda, lift the spell so we can get them to talk," said Bryan.

"You killed her!" Jordin screeched. "We're TRYING to help you, you bastard!"

Brenda held her head in her fins. "Bryan, what in the world are you doing here?" she asked. She looked thoroughly confused, and Bryan came to the conclusion that she had only recently become a vampire.

"He's the Chosen," said Hersht. "His job is to kill vampires."

"What?" Brenda asked.

"I just found out," said Bryan.

"What do you mean you're trying to help him?" Glinda asked Jordin.

"We've been plotting for months. We're trying to figure out a way to kill Astenias," said Jordin.

"Astenias?" Bryan asked. "As in, one of the original vampires who's trying to kill me?"

"Exactly," said Jordin. "We're on Katniss's team."

"And Katniss... she's the one who told Glinda about me. The one who told Glinda to keep me alive."

"Yes," said Hersht.

"So... she was good? Trying to keep me alive?" Bryan gestured towards Dora's corpse.

"Yes... she was," Jordin said, and weeped.

"She just died," Glinda said. "A vampire who just died is not all that difficult to resurrect. I'm fairly familiar with the Resurrection Spell, in fact."

"Get on with it," said Jordin.

"I need some vampire blood," said Glinda.

"Brenda is a newborn," Jordin said. "Hers will be the strongest."

"No!" Hersht said.

"Hersht, it's fine," Brenda said. "I want to save Dora." She bit herself, and blood oozed from her fin.

Glinda held onto her bloody fin, and started the Resurrection Spell. The trees started to sway violently, and Dora's body floated up into the air.

"Is it working?" Bryan asked.

Glinda continued the spell. Her eyes turned yellow, and she started to levitate as well.

Bryan was scared, and yet he couldn't help but think how incredibly awesome this is. Glinda continued.

Finally, Dora gently fell back to the ground, and opened her eyes. "What the hell, man?" she said to Bryan.

Glinda passed out immediately.

Bryan rushed to her side.

"She'll be fine..." said Dora. "The spell just drained her. She'll be back up in a few minutes."

"Sorry about killing you and all..."

"I guess it's okay," Dora said. "A misunderstanding."

"So... I wonder if that counts as my first kill."

"It doesn't," Dora quipped.

~~~

Jake and Morgan were sitting next to each other in class, talking while the teacher went on about something. It was a useless class, neither of them really cared.

"Jake," the teacher said. "Mum's the word, okay?"

"Um... mum."

"She means shut up," Morgan whispered.

"...I never have understood that phrase," said Jake.

The teacher cleared her throat, and the two of them stopped talking.

"We have a new student," said the teacher. "Please welcome David to our school."

David was a slim, tall boy with glasses. Everyone laughed when he tripped on his way to his desk, next to Morgan.

"Welcome to the school," said Morgan with a friendly smile.

David ignored her and put his head down.

~~~

("The Fight Song" by Marilyn Manson [

Everyone was sitting together at lunch.

"Where's Bryan?" Jackie asked, then she wondered if she should be asking that. People might get suspicious.

"He texted me in Science," said Jake. "He stayed home, and I think that's fine. He deserves that."

"Yeah," said Morgan. "And speaking of Science, what the hell is up with the new kid?"

"David?" Naomi asked.

"Yeah," Morgan said.

"I had him in French. What a geek," Naomi said, and started laughing. "I mean, did you see him? And he talked to absolutely no one. Loser."

"I don't think that's fair," said Jackie.

"I really don't, either," Seth said. "You guys are being kind of rude."

"They're fine," Jake said. "He was kind of weird. It's not like we're saying it to his face. And it's not our fault he's not trying to make friends."

"We could be his friends, though," Seth said.

"Who says we want to be?" Jake said indignantly. "He's a fucking loser."

"Jake! What's wrong with you?" Jackie said.

"I just think Seth needs to learn to shut his mouth if he doesn't want to lose it."

"I think you need to do the same," Seth said. He stood up and punched Jake in the face.

~~~

Anna returned to the apartment after a day of sight seeing (a failed attempt at getting her mind off of Molly). She went to lay down on the couch when she noticed a note on the table.

I have her.

And that was it. Three words. 'I have her'. She knew what it meant. But who was it from? It was times like this she wished she knew more about Molly.

~~~

Seth was repeatedly punching Jake in the face.

Morgan rushed over, and pulled him off.

"Seth, what the hell?" she said.

"I'm leaving," Seth said.

"Where?" Jackie said. "I'll go with you."

"Home. Stay away," he walked away.

Jake stood up to go to the bathroom and clean himself up, and rinse off some of the blood. He saw David was in there, crying. He walked away, and decided to go to the nurse instead.

~~~

Glinda got back up.

"Did it work?" she asked.

"Yep," said Dora. "Hi there. Thanks for giving me my life back and all. Even though you kind of were the one who took it in the first place... thanks anyways."

"Not a problem at all," Glinda smiled.

"So... you're a witch," Hersht said. "I think you could really help us in killing Astenias."

"Indeed I could," said Glinda. "Bryan, go home. This is none of your concern."

"But--"

"Go home."

And so he did.

~~~

The woman who was holding Molly captive was sitting on the couch in her apartment. Suddenly, the (human version of) Rainn was standing next to her.

"Kara..." he said. "You've done an excellent job."

"Thank you, brother," said Kara. "We'll make her pay for what she did to mother and father."

"Yes we will."

~~~

("Away From Me" by Puddle of Mudd [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ThAPzy_DkI ] plays throughout the scene)

Seth walked into the house to find Heather and Mark kissing on the couch.

"What the hell?" he shouted. "What the HELL are you doing?"

"Seth..." Heather said. "I--"

"I don't want to hear it," Seth said. He walked towards the couch, and punched Mark in the face. "Get out of this house."

"That's not your decision to make, boy."

"I said get out. Do you want to see what will happen if you don't do what I said? Because I REALLY don't think you do!"

"Seth--" Heather said.

"Shut the fuck up!" Seth yelled. "You, out! I want to talk to MY girlfriend!"

Mark got up, and Seth shoved him toward the door.

"Seth..." Heather said again. "I don't even know what to--"

"I'm done," Seth said. "I'm going to stay with Bryan for a few days. Have fun by yourself. If I find out he was over here, he's dead."

He walked out, and slammed the door.

~~~

Anna was tired of worrying about Molly, and she felt somewhat worried and somewhat relieved after reading the note. She knew what she had to do to stop worrying. She went to a karaoke bar (where, for some reason, no one questioned her age) and decided to sing.

Once she got up on the stage, she was nervous. Everyone's eyes were on her.

She decided to sing "Sing" by My Chemical Romance [

].

"Sing it out

Boy you've got to see what tomorrow brings..." she sang lightly. It was in-tune, but she didn't sound very confident. Those around her looked bored.

She stood there for a second, then decided to continue.

"Girl you've got to be what tomorrow needs

For every time that they want to count you out

Use your voice every single time you open up your mouth..." she sang, this time louder, but she was still nervous. She took her mind completely off of Molly and all the troubles she had experienced lately, and just thought of singing, and doing the best she could to sing.

She started belting out the song.

"Sing it for the boys, sing it for the girls

Every time that you lose it sing it for the world

Sing it from the heart

Sing it till you're nuts

Sing it out for the ones that'll hate your guts

Sing it for the deaf

Sing it for the blind

Sing about everyone that you left behind

Sing it for the world, sing it for the world

Sing it out

Boy they're gonna sell what tomorrow means

Sing it out

Girl before they kill what tomorrow brings

You've got to, make a choice if the music drowns you out

Raise your voice every single time they try and shut your mouth

Sing it for the boys, sing it for the girls

Sing it from the heart

Sing it till you're nuts

Sing it out for the ones that'll hate your guts

Sing it for the deaf

Sing it for the blind

Cleaned up, corporation progress

Dying in the process

Children that can talk about it

Living on the webways

People moving sideways

Sell it till your last days

Buy yourself the motivation

Generation nothing,

Nothing but a dead scene

Product of a white dream

I am not the singer that you wanted, but a dancer

I refuse to answer, talk about the past, sir

Wrote it for the ones who want to get away.

Keep running

Sing it for the boys, sing it for the girls

Sing it from the heart

Sing it till you're nuts

Singing out for the ones that'll hate your guts

Sing it for the deaf

Sing it for the blind

You've got to see what tomorrow brings

Sing it for the world

Sing it for the world

Girl, you've got to be what tomorrow needs

Sing it for the world

Sing it for the world!"

Everyone around her stood up and clapped and cheered, and for the first time in a week she felt carefree and happy.

SONG FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE OF BIKINI TOP

"Dammit" by blink-182

"Take a Picture" by Filter

"The Fight Song" by Marilyn Manson

"Away From Me" by Puddle of Mudd

"Sing" by My Chemical Romance (performed by Anna)

---

So... thoughts? Reviews always appreciated. 630566.gif

S2E17 (37) - Strength: Previously on Bikini Top... Spring break time was over, and it was time for the kids of Bikini Top to get back to school (they go to school?). Well, everyone but Bryan, Anna, and Molly. Bryan was going for his first kill as the Chosen... but it was Hersht, Dora, Jordin, and Brenda. Glinda decided to work with them to bring down Astenias. There's a new kid, David, at school, and he is silent and shy. This detaches him from the rest of the student body, and when Naomi talks about him behind his back and Jake joins in, Seth attacks Jake for virtually no reason. Both of them are incredibly angry when before, they were not. After the fight, Seth immediately goes home to find Heather kissing her ex-husband Mark. He threatens the two of them, and says he'll be staying with Bryan. Heather seems shocked by his violent behavior. Anna has been looking for Molly, who has been taken captive by her sister Kara and her brother Rainn, who claim Molly killed their parents and will pay for it.

"Hello, class," said the English teacher, Mr. Harris.

Of course, no one replied. They were having their own conversations, uninterested in what the teacher had to say until the bell rang.

Buzz!

The bell rang, and (most of) the students stopped talking and looked towards Mr. Harris, who was waiting patiently for silence.

"Hello," he repeated.

"Hello, Mr. Harris," the class said in a droll tone.

Naomi was half-asleep, just barely listening to what Mr. Harris was saying to the class. She really disliked English -- well, she really disliked most of her classes, but English most of all, because it was the first class of the day, and so she was very tired throughout. She spaced out for a while until she heard, "Naomi Duncan, you will be paired with David Effner for the project."

"Excuse me?" she said.

"I think you heard what I said," he replied.

She sighed, and laid her head on her desk.

(Theme plays)

("I Want You To Want Me" by Cheap Trick [

Heather woke up to the sound of her alarm clock. She turned it off, and got out of bed. While she was getting ready for the day ahead of her, she couldn't help but think about Seth's behavior the day before. He was angry... angry like she'd never seen him.

Seth was usually such a gentleman. So sweet, and caring, and gentle (albeit raunchy when things got naughty). It frightened her that he was that angry... was it really him? Was that her first glimpse of the REAL Seth? Was the Seth she had fallen in love with simply a facade? She'd rather think he wasn't, but she was having her doubts.

Of course, she shouldn't be the one questioning him, and she knew that with all her heart. She cheated on him with her ex-husband... not great behavior.

She questioned it... why did she do it? She and Mark were catching up for a while -- and she was actually quite annoyed a him throughout the conversation, since he was his usual pompous self -- and then he just kissed her, and she kissed him back. Perhaps it was just because they were married before, they had a history. He was... familiar, while Seth was completely new territory. But she knew that she didn't love Mark. Seth was the one she loved.

If she really knows Seth, that is.

~~~

("Fake Plastic Trees" by Radiohead [

Brenda and Hersht were on their way back from hunting.

"I think I'm ready to go home..." Brenda said. "I can't imagine how worried Tristan and Mikayla must be. I really should be getting back to them to let them know I'm okay."

"You can't."

"Oh really? And why not?"

"Because, Brenda, you're not ready."

"I'm completely ready, Hersht," said Brenda. "I have total self-control. With Bryan yesterday... there was no desire to kill him."

"That's because you feared him," Hersht said. "You could easily hurt your family, or someone else, if you go back home, back into society."

"Well, no offense to you, Jordin, or Dora, but I miss talking to people. Of course I talk to you guys, but it's all 'Astenias this' and 'Astenias that' instead of... conversations. It's all plans and worries, and I miss real interactions instead of strategical planning. I need to go home."

"Do you want to kill your family?"

"Of course not!" Brenda insisted. "I won't."

"You can't be sure of that."

"But I am."

"I won't let you..."

"Is this maybe, something else?" Brenda asked. "I mean, beyond you wanting to protect others from me? Like... you have feelings for me?"

Hersht turned hostile. "No, of course I don't! That's ridiculous!"

"Because I'm so revolting?"

"No, you're beautiful..."

Brenda stood there.

"You're..."

"I'm?"

"Forbidden."

"I'm forbidden?"

"You're married, Brenda. Even if I had feelings for you, you wouldn't... couldn't reciprocate those feelings."

"So you're saying you don't have any feelings for me?"

There is a long pause.

"Yes, that's what I'm saying," he says, staring at the ground beneath them.

"Look me in the eyes."

"What?"

"Look me in the eyes and say that."

Hersht stared Brenda right in the eyes.

Brenda looked into his eyes as well, and noticed the uncertainty in them.

"I..." he said. "I..."

"My point exactly," Brenda said. "Now, I'm sorry. But today, I'm going home."

~~~

("Touch My Body" by Mariah Carey [

Jackie was falling asleep in French... she already knew it. She didn't need to hear the teacher drone on and on about a language she knew. And then she completely dozed off.

"Hey," Bryan said to her. He was at her house.

She said nothing. She pressed her mouth against his, and the two of them kissed for a long time. Bryan sweeped her into his arms, and dropped her onto her couch, jumping on top of her and kissing her once more.

While they were still kissing, Bryan took off his shoes and socks, his jacket, then his shirt, and then his belt, and eventually his jeans. He was in just his boxer briefs, passionately kissing Jackie.

Jackie removed the scrunchie from her hair, then her shirt and pants.

They continued kissing, both in nothing but their undergarments. Bryan placed his fin on Jackie's breast.

Jackie's fin wandered down to Bryan's underwear, and began pulling them off while Bryan took off her bra.

Buzz!

Jackie woke up to see the rest of the class leaving. She wiped the drool from her mouth and the sweat from her forehead, gathered her things, and left, thinking about the dream she'd just had.

~~~

It was finally time to leave school, to everyone's great relief. Naomi approached David at his locker on her way to her boatmobile.

"Hey," she said.

"Hello," he said to her.

Naomi was surprised at how easy it was for him to talk to her... he was usually completely silent. "So, we need to do this project. After school tomorrow, do you want to meet at the Smoothie Shack?"

David looked dumbfounded.

"Oh, that's like a hangout here," Naomi said.

"Ah," said David. "Well, that sounds great. You'll just need to pick me up, if that's okay."

"Sure," Naomi said immediately.

David wrote down his address on a piece of paper and handed it to Naomi. She tucked it into her purse and smiled at him.

"See you then," said David. He started to walk away.

Naomi had seen a completely different David than the tall, awkward, skinny one that she had seen before. This David had a completely toned body with fantastic hair and a face that she could stare at all day. She stared at his butt as he walked away, and noticed it was glorious as well.

She loved him. She wanted him. She needed him. Him and his amazing ass.

~~~

Bryan was driving to Glinda's new apartment. She had told him to meet him after school, since he had to train. He parked in the parking lot, and was shocked to see a man and a woman dragging (a possibly dead) Molly into an apartment.

~~~

Rainn threw Molly's unconscious body against the wall.

Kara made chains appear out of thin air, and in seconds Molly was chained to the wall.

"When do we kill her?" Rainn asked.

"Be patient."

"I have been patient!"

"Silence."

Rainn was silent.

~~~

Bryan ran into Glinda's apartment.

"We have a problem," he declared.

"What is it?"

"Molly Morrigan... or Molly the Morrigan..." Bryan said. "She's been captured."

"It must be Kara and Rainn," Glinda decided. "Where?"

"Just a few apartments over."

"With me and you... we might have a shot."

"You sure?"

"No. But let's go."

~~~

Anna returned to her apartment. It was completely silent, something she'd grown accustomed to, to her dismay. She hadn't given up on searching for Molly... but she was only a teenaged girl. She didn't have a clue as to where she was. She didn't even know if she was still alive. She only knew someone had her.

In a way, she blamed Molly for this. If Molly had told her more about herself, about being what she is, Anna might have more of an idea about where she was.

Anna went to the kitchen table to find a DVD there, with a note next to it.

The clue you were looking for. Do your best. Be there to watch her die.

She put the DVD in the apartment's DVD player, to see a musical number from an animated film she was unfamiliar with.

The number was called "Under the Sea" (found at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8OBlq_svBY ).

It took her a while, but eventually, she understood.

She had to go back home to find Molly. But how?

She needed to find a witch.

~~~

Kara and Rainn were in the room, working out their next move. Well... Rainn was trying to figure out what Kara's next move would be, since she was in charge, and largely kept him out of the loop.

"Shut up and just do what I say, or I'll kill you," Kara finally said.

Rainn sat down on the floor... which was his only option, since the apartment was completely empty besides the chains that bound Molly to the wall.

Suddenly, there was a turning of the doorknob.

"It can't be her girlie," Kara said. "So, I wonder..."

"The Chosen?" Rainn said.

"You idiot, there's no way it's the Chosen. It's some... normal. Some useless normal."

The doorknob continued to turn.

~~~

"It's locked," Glinda declared.

"Oh, come on, you're a WITCH!" Bryan protested.

"I didn't bring my spellbook. I don't know any unlocking incantations by heart..."

~~~

"This is getting irritating!" Kara yelled.

"I agree, sister," Rainn said.

"Shut up!" she yelled at him. She stared at the door, and it disappeared.

"That's better," she said contently. "Now, I'm going to take a nap. You watch Molly." She conjured a couch for herself, and lied down.

"Bitch..." Rainn said.

And then his mouth was gone.

~~~

"It's gone!" Bryan said. "That's wonderful."

"Damn!" Glinda said angrily.

"We have to save her!" Bryan said. He started pounding on the wall that was formerly the door.

~~~

There was suddenly a bunch of banging on the wall that echoed throughout the apartment.

"Ugh. This dump has such thin walls," Kara groaned groggily. She said something under her breath, and the sounds stopped.

Rainn just nodded in agreement, as it was all he could do.

~~~

Bryan kept banging on the walls, but he noticed that it was making no noise.

"Bryan, there's nothing more we can do," Glinda finally said. "It would be best for us to just go back to my apartment and train."

"Can't we call the police?" Bryan asked.

"That's probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Of course not! What could they do? There's no door! And even if there was, those are gods in there."

"And I'm the Chosen! Which -- by the way -- is the cheesiest name ever! I slay these things! Why not call me the Slayer?"

"Copyright reasons."

"Oh, right," Bryan said. "But... I was chosen for this job. I have special abilities."

"No, you should have them," Glinda said. "Until we start training, you will not. So the best and only thing for us to do is go train. Then you can get stronger."

"Fine," Bryan said. "Let's go."

~~~

It was the following morning. Brenda woke up, and pretended not to notice Hersht looking at her intently. She knew she was hurting him by leaving, no matter how much he denied it.

"I need to go," she said quietly to him, as not to wake Dora and Jordin.

"No, you can't."

"I'm not having this conversation again, Hersht," she told him. "I'm sorry."

And then she left.

~~~

Heather was lying in bed when she heard the door open. She jumped up, terrified. She grabbed her curling iron and went to the door.

"A curling iron?" said Seth cynically.

"Seth?" she said, and dropped the curling iron, kissing him.

He pushed her away harshly. "I'm only here to get a textbook I need for school. I forgot it when I left."

"Oh..." she said. Shoulders slumped, she walked slowly back to her room, and sobbed softly.

~~~

Jackie was sitting in class, thinking. She'd had yet another sex dream about Bryan the night before, and that time it didn't stop with them undressing. There was full-on contact, and some serious adult language and content. And she loved it.

But the dreams were unsettling. Bryan was just a one-time fling. They were friends, and just that. Nothing more. But the thought that she had to keep telling herself that only unsettled her even more.

She was determined to stay awake in class today. It would ensure no dreams of Bryan... except maybe a daydream or two, but those were easy to snap out of.

~~~

Naomi sat in class, scribbling on her notebook with hearts:

David

David

David

David

David

David

David

David

David

LOVE

~~~

Jake and Morgan were driving home from school at the end of the day.

"Hey, I was thinking..." Morgan said.

"Yeah?"

"Maybe you should apologize to Seth. He seems like he's having a tough time."

"Hell no."

"Why?"

"I'm not sorry."

~~~

Anna was thinking... where in the world would she find a witch?

How would she go about finding one?

She knew this wasn't going to be easy.

~~~

Molly opened her eyes.

"Oh, lookie!" Kara said. "She's awake."

Rainn nodded his head.

"Have your mouth back," Molly managed to choke out. Rainn's mouth reappeared.

"You'll regret that," Kara said to her. A rope was immediately in her fins, and she started brutally lashing Molly with it.

Molly screamed at the top of her lungs.

"I love the sound of your screams," Kara said coolly. "Go ahead. Keep screaming. No one can hear. No one will ever hear you again."

~~~

Brenda arrived home.

Tristan stared at her blankly. "You're back."

"I'm back."

"Now there's just one question... where the fuck were you?"

~~~

Naomi arrived at David's house -- prepared to give herself to him in every sense of the word and get absolutely no studying done at all -- to see another girl waiting at the door.

"Who the hell are you?" she screamed at the girl, who was dressed in a skimpy pink dress.

"I have a date with David!" the girl said.

"No, I do!" Naomi shouted. She punched the girl right in the face.

Then the girl pulled out a gun.

"I Want You To Want Me" by Cheap Trick

"Fake Plastic Trees" by Radiohead

"Touch My Body" by Mariah Carey

"Under the Sea" from Little Mermaid

Archived