• Advertisement

Bikini Top

70s

S2E2 (22)- Look After You: Here's what happened last time on Bikini Top, if you missed it, or maybe you just forgot for some reason... In the season premiere, there was an absence of Bryan, but no absence of drama, comedy, and heart. Temperance and her sister bonded, and Mikayla announced she was not going back to Bikini Bottom University. Jake and Jackie go on a date, and Morgan reveals that she and Jake kissed. Jackie isn't happy about it. Sandy gets a job at Bikini Top High School. Anna is totally miserable in juvie, and wants her trial to happen. Naomi sleeps with Trevor, and they enjoy it. Fast. Morgan is being abused by Liam, and her parents are breaking up. That sucks, right? But, will all this be resolved, or will it be stretched further, and the citizens of the small town of Bikini Top get increasingly more stressed? You'll have to read this episode to find out!

("Take a Bow" by Rihanna plays throughout the opening)

Jackie has been feeling a bit better lately. Five days ago she had found out that her baby daddy had kissed his ex-girlfriend, one of her best friends, who she was living with. She hadn't talked to anyone since that revelation, and decided some things in her life needed to be changed. She calls Jake.

"Whoa," Jake said.

"What?" she asked.

"I'm just shocked you're calling me," Jake said. "I know Morgan told you."

"I would have been fine with it, had you told me," Jackie said. "And you know that."

"Maybe," Jake said. "But I didn't think it was a big deal. And I didn't know that Morgan was going to tell you about it."

"Oh," Jackie said. "Well that makes everything all better!"

"Really?" Jake asked.

"You're not the brightest crayon in the crayon box, are you, Jake?" she asked him.

"I'm not," he said, "and you know it."

"Okay, this conversation is stupid," Jackie said irritably.

"Meaning?"

"We're through," she said.

(Theme plays)

Bryan opened his eyes, and he saw Jake standing over him. He screamed, and threw his pillow at his face.

"Damn it!" Jake said. "What was that for?"

"Well gee..." Bryan said. "When I wake up, I usually prefer not to have someone staring at me, but you know, that's just me. What the hell were you doing?"

"Waiting for you to get up," Jake said.

"...Because?" Bryan asked.

"Jackie broke up with me," Jake said. "And she was being really mean to me."

"Aaaaaw," Bryan said. "Do you need a hug?"

"I do, actually," Jake said.

"Someone doesn't understand sarcasm," Bryan determined.

"Someone is in a bad mood," Jake said.

"Yeah," Bryan said. "I didn't get much sleep last night."

"I see," Jake said. "Well what am I supposed to do? The mother of my child broke up with me."

"So?" Bryan asked. "You guys aren't together anymore. You can still see Charlea."

"Oh," Jake said. "I guess you're right. But that doesn't make it any less hard. I love her, and I don't want it to be over with her. It can't be, you know?"

"Sure," Bryan said. "Now I'm gonna go back to sleep. Leave."

~~~

Morgan walked into Jackie's room to apologize to her, only to see her packing her bags.

"Where are you going?" Morgan asked her.

"I'm leaving Bikini Top," Jackie said.

"Why?" Morgan asked.

"You," Jackie said. "I can't live here with someone who can't even tell me the truth. You should have just told me the truth, but since you didn't it makes this seem like it was something so much bigger than it is. So I think you're still in love with Jake. Now you can have him."

"I don't want him!" Morgan said. "Come on, you have to stay here. Where else can you go, Jackie? Everyone loves you here, you have a bunch of friends."

"A bunch of friends who didn't tell me about this," Jackie said. "And I can go to my grandma and grandpa's house. I don't know if I'll be back. I just know I don't want to be here right now, after all that's going on. This isn't the right place to raise my baby, Morgan. Not with all this drama. Charlea needs to be in a calm environment where there's not a bunch of... this."

"First of all, your friends didn't know," Morgan said. "We kept it a secret, under lock and key, because it meant absolutely nothing."

"Who are you trying to convince?" Jackie asked. "Me? Or you?"

"What do you mean?" Morgan asked.

"You know what I mean, Morgan," Jackie said. "Now move. I'm all packed up."

"You can't just leave with Charlea without Jake's permission," Morgan said.

"Watch me," Jackie said. She grabbed Charlea, got in her boatmobile, and drove.

"Crap..." Morgan said. She decided to call Jake.

"Hello?" Jake said.

"You have a runaway girlfriend," Morgan said.

"What do you mean?" Jake asked.

"She's on her way to the airport," Morgan explained. "She's leaving Bikini Top with Charlea. She's totally overreacting about you kissing me."

"I have an idea," Jake said, and hung up.

"How rude..." Morgan said.

~~~

("Pot Kettle Black" by Tilly and the Wall plays throughout the scene)

Another day in juvie. Anna was feeling miserable. She totally didn't belong there. She went to the cafeteria for a lovely breakfast of bread and skim milk. It was served to her, then Dora snatched it right out of her hand, and threw it to the ground.

"How ya like dat, Princess?" Dora asked.

"About as much as I like you talking like you're white trash," Anna said.

"Whaddya mean?" Dora asked.

"Do I even need to explain?" Anna asked sarcastically.

"Yepz," Dora said.

"I'm not gonna," Anna said. "If you're too dumb to understand, you're too dumb to understand."

"Now ya callin' meh dumb?" Dora asked aggresively.

"Yepz," Anna said, imitating Dora.

"Ya know why I'z in here, right?" Dora asked.

"Nope," Anna said. "Couldn't possibly care less."

"I thinkz ya care," Dora said. "I stabbed a guy. In da back."

"Why?" Anna asked.

"He pissed meh off," Dora said. "Now, ya pissin' me off. Wanna get stabbed in da back, Princess? Me thinkz ya want stabbed in da back."

"Me thinkz ya need to stop stabbin' people and go to a English class," Anna said.

"What did ya say to meh, Princess?" Dora asked.

"Oh my god," Anna said. "Shut the hell up!"

"No!" Dora yelled. She started coming closer to Anna very quickly. Anna was sick of Dora's bull. She'd been putting up with it all summer. She punched her right in the face. The guards came and got her, took her out of the cafeteria, and put her back in her cell. She would be wearing a blue shirt at her arraignment trial now, signaling bad behavior while in juvie. Great. She feeled like stabbin' Dora in da back.

~~~

Jake and Bryan were sitting in the living room. Morgan told them that she saw Jackie's plane ticket, and it wouldn't be leaving for a long time, so they had enough time if they wanted to try stopping her. Jake was brainstorming like he had never brainstormed before.

"YES!" he said. "I have an idea!"

"What is it?" Bryan asked.

"I'm gonna need your help."

Bryan laughed. "I don't think so."

"Come on, man," Jake said. "I helped you with Temperance!"

Bryan sighed. "Oh god. I have the horrible feeling that this will be painful. More painful than being around you normally is, anyways."

"C'mon," Jake said. "You know I'm awesome."

"Sure I do," Bryan said. "Sure I do."

"So..." Jake said. "Here's the plan."

"Just tell me what you and Jackie's song is," Bryan said.

"How'd you know?" Jake smiled.

"You're more predictable than an episode of Phineas and Ferb, Jake," Bryan said.

"Hey," Jake said. "That show has fans. A lot of them."

"Name one," Bryan challenged him.

"That one guy... SpongeOddFan," Jake said.

"Hey," Bryan said, "that could be offensive."

"I don't care," Jake said, rolling his eyes.

"Seriously though," Bryan began, "what's you and Jackie's song?"

"It's Last Day of Your Life," Jake said, "by Glass Pear."

"Oh," Bryan said. "I'll go get the instrumental version on FishTunes."

"No," Jake said. "I'm not singing. I'm gonna play the song on a stereo since I have the CD, and ask her to marry me."

"Haha," Bryan said.

"What?" Jake asked.

"You're joking, right?" Bryan asked.

"No," Jake said. "Not at all."

"Oh," Bryan said. "Wow.... Are you high?"

"Huh?" Jake asked.

"You must be high," Bryan decided. "You're seventeen. She's sixteen. Both of those ages are under eighteen, last time I checked! You're not marrying her."

"Yeah..." Jake said. "You're right. She'll never forgive me."

"Yes she will!" Bryan said. "You're the father of her child, and she loves you like crazy. Just play Last Day of Your Life and tell her how extremely sorry you are for kissing Morgan, and that it totally meant nothing to you. Because I know you, and how much you love Jackie, and even though you and Morgan may have a history, that kiss meant nothing to you."

Jake said nothing.

"Right?" Bryan asked.

"Oh!" Jake said. "Yeah, it totally meant nothing. I love Jackie. I love Morgan too, but you know, as a friend, not the way I love Jackie. It's like, I love you, but I don't want to kiss you or anything."

"Well that's good to know," Bryan joked. "So like I said, just tell her how sorry you are, and that you love her more than anything. She'll take you back. She'll stay. I know she will, Jake."

"You're right," Jake said. "She'll definitely take me back. She totally loves me. I'm amazing, you know. How could she not want to be with me?"

"Ego?" Bryan said.

"Sorry," Jake said. "Let's do this."

"You need a girl coaching you on the way," Bryan said. "I should call Temperance."

"Liar," Jake said. "I don't need coaching. You just want Temperance to come becuase you two have been all hot and heavy all summer."

"Well yeah, kinda," Bryan said. "You got me."

"So how far have you two gone?" Jake asked.

"Don't you think that's a little personal?" Bryan asked.

"Maybe," Jake said.

"Thank you," Bryan said.

"So have you had sex?" Jake asked.

Bryan sighed. "No. And when we do, I won't be telling you. Anything. So don't plan on some long talk about my sex-life. That's for girls. Not guys."

"Ah," Jake said. "Well make sure she's on the pill, and you get a condom."

"Thanks for the tip," Bryan said. "And the awkward conversation. So let's go get Temperance."

"Right," Jake said.

~~~

Naomi woke with a start. She ran to the toilet, and threw up. Gross. She flushed it down the toilet promptly. She decided she must be getting the flu. First of all, she was going to get some mouthwash and rinse out her mouth thorougly to get rid of the putrid smell of vomit, then she was going to go to Trevor's house to say hi to him.

Later, she arrived at Trevor's house. He answered the door and smiled. The two kissed.

"Wow," he said. "Funky breath. What kind of toothpaste did you use?"

"Oh god!" she said. "I woke up this morning and threw up, and I brushed my teeth like crazy and got some mouthwash. I must have the flu. I'm gonna get you sick now, I should have just stayed home and not came over here to say hi."

"Whoa," Trevor said, and smiled that smile of his that made Naomi feel more comfortable about everything. "Everything's going to be okay."

"I guess you're right," Naomi said. "So what are you doing?"

"I was just on Fishbook, chatting with some friends," Trevor explained.

"Oh..." Naomi said. "Who?"

"Does it matter?" Trevor asked.

"Well... I'm your girlfriend, and I just want to know who you're chatting with on Fishbook," Naomi said. "Does that matter, Trevor?"

"I don't know," Trevor asked. "Does it?"

"I don't know," Naomi repeated. "Does it?"

The two glared at each other.

"Just tell me who it is," Naomi said.

"It's my ex-girlfriend, Kat," Trevor said. "She moved a couple of years ago. I had my first kiss with her. She was my first girlfriend, but you're my first love. Happy?"

"No," Naomi said. "I'm not happy. I'd be fine with it if you had just told me it was your first girlfriend in the first place, but now that you tried to cover it up, I'm not so sure."

"Why?" Trevor asked.

"You still have feelings for her, don't you?" Naomi asked.

Trevor stayed silent.

Naomi sighed. "Don't you?" she repeated.

"Maybe," Trevor said. "But don't get pissed at me for being honest. She doesn't even live here. She lives in Night City, far away from here. So it's not like anything will happen. And I only have slight feelings for her. And that's only because our relationship never really ended! There was no closure, which is important if you ever really plan on getting over someone."

"Well hopefully me leaving right now is enough closure for you to get over me, Trevor," Naomi said, sounding aggravated. "Because we're so over."

~~~

("Teardrops On My Guitar" by Taylor Swift plays throughout the scene)

Jackie was on the way to the airport with Charlea. Charlea started crying. So Jackie pulled over, and checked what she needed.

She notices a load in her diaper. "Aw, does someone need a diaper change?" Jackie asked. Charlea squealed, and Jackie changed her diaper. After she was done, she put Charlea's favorite blanket, Blankie, back on her, and went back to the driver's seat to keep driving to the airport. She saw she had a new text when she checked her phone, so she opened it.

"plz forgive me. it was a stupid mistake. we all luv u. 305752.gif "

Morgan was so wrong if she thought she was going to forgive her just because she sent her a freaking text message. This was bigger than that. Exponentially bigger. She kept driving, and arrived at the airport. She was going to purchase her ticket, and get out of the hellhole that was Bikini Top.

~~~

Bryan, Jake, and Temperance were nearly at the airport.

"We have to hurry," Jake said.

"You've been saying that for the past twenty miles," Bryan said. "I'm driving as fast as the law will let me."

"Screw the law," Jake said. "Let's go, go, go!"

"No, don't screw the law," Temperance said. "I'm pretty sure getting a speeding ticket isn't going to help us get Jackie to stay in Bikini Top."

"Fine," Jake said indignantly. "When do you think we'll get there?"

Temperance looked at her cell phone and said, "Fifteen minutes. Can you shut the hell up until then, or do we need to stop and find you a muzzle at the store?"

"I'll shut up," Jake said, and sighed. "But I'm just getting worried. I'm starting to doubt that just showing up at the airport and saying I love her will make Jackie take me back."

"You can only hope," Temperance said. "And if this was me and Bryan and he kissed... Naomi, I would forgive him."

"Really?" Jake asked.

"Totally," Temperance said.

"That makes me feel a little better," Jake said. "But I still feel crappy about this."

"Oh. Why?" Temperance asked.

"Well... you didn't have Bryan's baby," Jake said. "And you wouldn't have been pregnant with it when Bryan kissed... Naomi."

"That's true," Temperance said.

"Thanks, Temperance," Jake said sarcastically. "That somehow made me feel even better."

"I was just agreeing with you," Temperance said. "Sorry."

"...It's okay," Jake said. "Let's just listen to the radio."

They listen to the radio for the rest of the ride, meaning little conversation. They finally arrive at the airport later. Jake runs in with the stereo in his hand, and sees Jackie, just walking into the doors. He starts running as fast as he can, and presses the PLAY button on the stereo ("Last Day of Your Life" begins playing). A teary-eyed Jackie turns around when she hears the song, and sees Jake with the stereo. She walks back outside of the airport, pushing Charlea out as well in her stroller. Charlea's adorable face completely lights up when she sees her daddy.

"Jake?" Jackie asked. "What in the hell are you doing here?"

"Asking you to stay," Jake said. "And..." He got down on one knee. "And I know I don't have a ring, or that much money, but will you marry me?"

"Oh, wow," Jackie said, taken aback. "Well... I-I don't know how I could say no to this Jake."

"Being with you is the happiest I've ever been," Jake said. "And I want to feel that way forever, Jackie. I want to spend the rest of my life with y-you." He sniffled. He couldn't believe he was actually crying.

Jackie put Charlea in her stroller, and slowly walked over to Jake. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you." She took his face and kissed him passionately. "No secrets?"

"No secrets."

"You swear?"

"I swear."

"You realize that if you do keep a secret from me again, it'll be the last day of your life, for real," Jackie said. "Not only that, but I won't marry you either."

"Noted," Jake said.

~~~

("Look After You" by The Fray plays throughout the end montage)

Jake and Jackie ride back to Bikini Top with Charlea.

Bryan and Temperance drive back to Bikini Top together, seeming very happy.

The guards stop by Anna's cell, and let her know that her trial is in four days.

Trevor sends a message to Kat on Fishbook: "i cant chat with u anymore. i luv my girlfriend 2 much. our love is more important than nostalgia with u."

Naomi notices that she is late. Not late as in, late for the movies, but late as in... late.

MUSIC FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE OF BIKINI TOP-

Take a Bow- Rihanna-

Pot Kettle Black- Tilly and the Wall-

Teardrops On My Guitar- Taylor Swift- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OygBzUQox_A

Last Day of Your Life- Glass Pear-

Look After You- The Fray-

---

Teh cliffhangerz! So, the next one will focus on Anna's trial and Naomi wondering what to do. Some of you may be thinking, wow, another pregnancy! First of all, high school pregnancies are more common than you may think, and second, this pregnancy will be going in a completely different direction than where Jackie's went. If you thought Jackie's parents kicking her out was emotional, just wait until you see Naomi making the decision to do what she has to do.

Hopefully this will make up for what some have said is the lackluster second season thus far--

S2E3 (23)- Hallelujah: Here's what you missed if you didn't catch the last episode of Bikini Top, or maybe you just forgot for some reason, even though I don't know how you could... Jake proposes to Jackie as she plans to leave Bikini Top for good. She accepts. Naomi and Trevor break up, and Naomi realizes that she is late in her menstrual cycle, as well as getting up in the morning and puking. Pregnancy? Stay tuned. Anna gets in a bit of trouble for punching Dora in the face, and is told her trial is in four days. So, is she innocent, or guilty? Well, we know she's guilty, but what's her punishment? You're gonna have to read this episode of Bikini Top to find out.

Naomi had just peed. But it wasn't some ordinary pee to relieve your bladder. She had bought a pregnancy test from the local Fish-e-Mart, and was using it. It would take 20 minutes to get the results. She just sat there, thinking about what could possibly happen. She knew whose baby it was, if there was a baby. Trevor, who she had broken up with. How convenient. She started to cry. If she was pregnant, it could potentially ruin her life. Her mom was already a bitch, what was she going to do if she had a bun in her oven? She didn't want to think about that. She sat down and watched TV for a while, then goes to see the results of the test. Her face gets pale, her knees feal weak, and her pupils grow. It's... positive.

(Theme plays)

Naomi knew the test was positive, yet she couldn't believe it until it was official. She needed to go to the doctor. But she couldn't do it alone. She just couldn't. She called Morgan's cell phone.

"Hello," Morgan picked up. "It's been a while since we've talked. What have you been up to, girlie?"

"I think I'm pregnant," Naomi said.

"Oh," Morgan said. "Well... wow."

"Yeah," Naomi said. "Wow."

"Well why are you telling me this?" Morgan asked.

"Well first of all, you're my bestie," Naomi said. "And second, I need to go to the doctor, and I can't do it alone. I also don't want my mother to know, and I'm sure if you shove enough of your money at them, they'll keep quiet about it. So, will you please, please, please, please do it for me, Morg-y? I need you to come with me. I'm sooo scared right now, and I don't know what I'm gonna do."

Why did Morgan have to always be there for the knocked up girls? She sighed, then decided she had to do this for Naomi, one of her best friends. "Of course I'll help you, Naomi. My mom's being a total bee-otch anyways, so using some of her money would totally make me happy."

"Nice to know that's how you see it," Naomi said sarcastically.

"Glad you're making jokes. Lets me know you're not totally bummed," Morgan said. "So should I pick you up, or am I gonna pick you up, or are we gonna meet there, or what?"

"Pick me up if you can," Naomi said. "Veera gets all pissy and question-y when she sees me leaving the house alone. God, I hate her."

"I know," Morgan said. "I know how you feel on the topic of hating your mother."

"What did yours do?" Naomi asked.

"Nothing, just neglecting to tell me that her marriage to my father is over," Morgan said. "She's ending it, just like that! I mean, how could she?"

"First of all, you were adopted. Your real father abused you because he was a damn low-life drunk," Naomi said. "And at least you got to meet your father. I haven't ever met him. My mom hasn't even told me a single detail about him, or where he is, or who he is, for that matter. I only know that I was wishing with him and not that horrible creature that 'takes care' of me that I'm forced to call a mother. Life would probably much better that way. Less pressure and less bitchiness from that... well, bitch. God, I hate her. And your parents being married or not married really isn't your business at all, is it?"

"It is so my business!"

"That's all you got from that?" Naomi asked.

"No, Naomi, I get it... angst. Blah blah blah. But listen. It is my business, because they're my parents. I mean, why wouldn't it be my business if they're getting divorced?"

"Even if THEY aren't together anymore, he's still your father and she's still your mother. Them being together doesn't matter as long as they're your parents. And they are! They love you unconditionally, if they love each other or not," Naomi reminded her.

"You don't get it!" Morgan said, crying.

"You don't get what I'm going through, Morgan!" Naomi said.

"My problems are deeper than just my parents' divorcing..." Morgan said. "Much, much deeper. My relationship with Liam..."

"Oh, you don't think he loves you, right?" Naomi said. "So deep, Morgan. I swear, you have the emotional depth of a damn kiddy pool."

"Fuck you, Naomi!" Morgan said, and she hung up the phone. She bashed her head against the wall. She was afraid to tell anyone that Liam was hitting her. She was terrified of what would happen. He was really violent towards her. She should have seen it coming.

~~~

("Still Alright" by Adam Merrin plays throughout the scene)

Temperance sprung out of bed feeling rather cheerful. She poured a bowl of cereal for herself, then Brenda came out of she and Tristan's room. Her face was totally expressionless. Temperance didn't notice at first, but she noticed her mother at the table, with her head in her arms, when she was going to sit down and eat her breakfast.

"What's wrong, Mom?" Temperance asked her.

Brenda sniffled. "It's really nothing you need to concern yourself with, Temperance."

"It seems like it," Temperance said. "Are you okay?"

"Not in any sense of the word, honey," Brenda said. "I've been avoiding you because of this. Because I didn't want to face you about this. I was terrified."

"Oh..." Temperance said. "I thought it was just newlywed stuff."

"I-I..." Brenda said, and swallowed a lump in her throat.

"Just spit it out, Mom," Temperance said, and took her mother's fin in hers.

"I have cancer," Brenda said. Once she said the words, she wished that she could take them back. But no... they were out there. Revealed. Forever.

~~~

Jake got out of bed, and when he went to the kitchen he was greeted by stern looks by his parents.

"Hi Mom," he said, ".... Dad."

"Sit," Larry said with an angry tone. He pointed to a chair. "Now."

Jake sat down. "What is it?"

"We got the bill from your credit card!" Larry said. "Why the hell did you buy an engagement ring?"

"Me and Jackie are getting married," Jake explained.

"Not without my consent you aren't!" Larry exclaimed.

"Yeah," Jake said. "I am."

"No..." Larry said. "You aren't. Not legally. This isn't some second grade marriage under the tree it recess. Damn it Jake, this is the real deal. And it's not legal for you to get married under eighteen without your parents' consent, or hers. And it's a stupid idea!"

"It's not up to you," Jake said. "It's senior year! I'll be eighteen in a few months. And I checked up on it. It's legal! Because of Charlea, we can get married."

"Most teen marriages end in divorce, dear," Tori said. "We don't want you to be putting yourself through that. Not that Jackie isn't a great girl, but teen marriages aren't a good idea. A relationship has to be established well before it can grow to a full-fledged marriage. A marriage is a huge commitment at your age."

"You and dad got married when you were eighteen, and he was nineteen," Jake said. "That's not that big a difference."

"While that's true, we don't want you to make the same mistake we did," Tori said.

"How is it a mistake?" Jake said. "You're still together. I was born. I don't see the issue."

"Well..." Tori said.

"Your mother and I lied to you, Jake," Larry said. "We've been lenient with the situation between you and Jackie because it mirrors what we went through."

"What do you mean?" Jake asked.

"Well, you see," Tori said. "I got pregnant at sixteen. Your father and I got married when you were six months old."

"...What?" Jake said.

"You heard right," Tori said.

"Well, how is that a mistake?" Jake said. "You and mom are still together."

Tori sighed. "Jake... we got a divorce when you were a year old."

"But you're together now," Jake said.

"We got back together when you were four and a half," Larry explained. "But most teen marriages won't reunite after a pretty much inevitable divorce like we did. Yours and Jackie's relationship would have too much strain on it if you were to get married. That's how our marriage fell apart."

"Our relationship already has plenty of strain with Charlea!" Jake said.

"Then why give it any more?" Tori asked.

"Because Jackie might leave me if I don't!" Jake said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Tori asked.

"She was gonna leave Bikini Top because we were having relationship issues... the details of these aren't important..." Jake said. "And in a romantic gesture, I played our song and proposed to get her to stay."

Tori held her hand over her heart. "That's... well, that's sexy and romantic."

"Thanks for the backup, honey," Larry said.

"Let me finish..." Tori said. "But now that she's here, she's here. I doubt that she'll up and go just because you won't marry her. In fact, I bet that deep down, she's hoping you'll back down. And I know for a fact that you want to back down. That's what most teen marriages are. Two teenagers scared that if they surrender, then they'll lose their boyfriend or girlfriend forever. But losing them forever starts with the marriage."

"But what if me and Jackie turn out like you and Dad?" Jake asked.

"What if?" Tori asked. "That's a risk you shouldn't take. Just trust us, please."

"No," Jake said.

"Fine," Larry said. "Then you'd better ask for extra hours around the Smoothie Shack, because you're paying for that engagement ring. Then, if you still want to go through with this after graduation, it's your life and you can do whatever the hell you want to do to screw it up."

"But Jackie will be seventeen then," Jake said. "THAT would be illegal."

"There are exceptions to every rule, Jake," Tori said. "Now go on. Have fun. There are only a few more days of your summer break left to enjoy."

"And remember," Larry said, "you have work at 2:30. Be there!"

"Alright, Dad!" Jake said, and he drove to visit Jackie and Charlea.

~~~

("Love Drunk" by Boys Like Girls plays throughout the scene)

Naomi sighed. Morgan wouldn't go with her to the doctor's office. She decided to call Jackie to ask her to go. Jackie of all other people knew what she was going through right now. She called her.

"Hello?" Jackie said.

"Hey," Naomi said. "It's me."

"Oh, hey Naomi!" Jackie said. "What's up?"

"I'm late," Naomi said. "And I've been throwing up, feeling lightheaded, and I took a home pregnancy test. It came out positive. I figured that you would be the one to talk to about this, with Charlea and all. So I was just gonna ask you... can you take me to the doctor's office? I need to make sure I'm pregnant... just so I can decide exactly what I'm going to do about all of this."

Jackie thought about it. "Sure," she said. "I'll call Jake and get him to babysit." She said bye, and hung up the phone. Just then there was a ring at the doorbell. She went to answer it, to see Jake.

"Hey!" he said. "I came over to see you and Charlea."

"How convenient," Jackie said. "I need you to watch Charlea while I go... take care of something."

"What are you going to take care of?" Jake asked.

"That's not really important," Jackie said.

"Well, we're engaged and I'd like to know," Jake said.

"Don't wave the fact that we're engaged in front of me so you can tell me what to do," Jackie said sternly. "If you needed to know, I would tell you right away. But this is on a need to know basis, and right now you certainly don't need to know, Jacob!" She left.

Jake went upstairs to Charlea's crib. "Remind me not to make Mommy angry." He picked her up. "Come on, let's go to Daddy's house. You can see Grandma and Grandpa!"

~~~

Anna was walking to the judge. She wasn't even having a trial. She plead guilty. She did it. Why should she try to hide that? So the judge was simply going to sentence her.

"Thank you for pleading guilty, Annabelle," Judge Meier said.

Anna cringed at the use of her full name, but nonetheless said, "It was the right thing to do."

"Those morals..." Judge Meier said, "that's why this whole thing confuses me."

"What do you mean?" Anna asked.

"Why were you drunk?" Judge Meier asked. "I'd really like to know."

"Well, my boyfriend had died," Anna said.

"Ah," Judge Meier said. "I imagine that was a hard time for you."

"Yes, it was," Anna said. "And at a school dance, I was feeling down. I had a bottle of vodka in my boatmobile, and I turned to it for comfort. I don't typically do that. But I started driving after I drank some. And I drank some while I was driving. Then it happened. I hit him." Her face was pale as she told the story, and she paused between most words. She was crying by the time she was done telling it to Judge Meier.

"Thank you for sharing that with me," he said. "Now here comes the part you've been waiting for. Your sentencing."

Anna sniffled. She hoped it wouldn't be more juvie. Oh, how she hated juvie. And Dora.

"You're free to go," Judge Meier said.

Anna's face lit up. "Are you kidding?"

"Nope," Judge Meier said. "But, you have to go to some alcohol abuse seminars, and participate in community service. You're also on probation for six months. That sound fair to you?"

"Totally!" Anna said.

"Now, go get your things," Judge Meier said.

"I don't have any things," Anna said. "Just a toothbrush. And I'd like to keep that in juvie, if you don't mind. They can throw it away."

"Then you're free to go home," Judge Meier told her. "I'll see you again in a month for your first checkup."

"See you then!" Anna said.

~~~

Morgan is sitting alone at her house, crying. She's just been so depressed lately with everything going on. Suddenly, she hears a rapid banging at her door. She goes to see who it is through the peephole. She sees Liam with bloodshot eyes.

She yells through the door, "Are you drunk?"

"Totally!" he yelled. "Now let me the hell inside."

"No way," she said. "Go away."

He opened the door and she screamed. "You should really learn to lock the door," he said.

"P-Please leave me alone, Liam," she said.

"I don't like that you tell me to do that," he said. "Come on, let's go upstairs. I'm feeling a little turned on right now, you know? You standing up for yourself always does that to me."

"No, Liam," Morgan said in the most confident tone she could muster.

"Okay, I can do you here," he said.

"No!" she said as he lifted her up and took her to the couch.

"Yes..." he said. He unwrapped a condom from inside his pocket.

"No!" she yelled.

"Yes," he said. He took off his pants.

~~~

("You Got Me All Wrong" by Dios Malos plays throughout the scene)

Bryan drove over to Temperance's house to see her. He was greeted by Mikayla.

"Hey," he said.

"Hi," she said. "She's not in a very good mood. For your own good, you might just want to leave. Unless you think you could get through to her."

"I'll take my chances," Bryan said confidently. He began walking to Temperance's room.

"Good luck," Mikayla said. She sighed. "You're gonna need it."

Bryan walked into Temperance's room, where she had her face buried in her pillow. She was sobbing uncontrollably.

"What's wrong?" Bryan asked.

"It's my mom," Temperance said.

"What about her?" Bryan asked lovingly.

"She's sick," Temperance said.

"What, like the flu or something? That's nothing to get upset about."

"No, like, really sick," Temperance said. "She has cancer." She put her face back into the pillow.

Bryan lifted her face back up, and held it there, staring into her eyes, which were red from crying so much. He shushed her gently. "Everything's going to be okay. It's all gonna work out."

"But... what if it doesn't?" she asked.

"It's going to get better," Bryan said. "Just trust me." He leaned in and kissed her.

Temperance pulled away. "Can you just... leave?"

"Um... why?" Bryan asked.

"I just need some time to myself," Temperance said. "If you don't mind. I just have a lot to think about."

"No problem," he said. "I'll just be at the Smoothie Shack. You can meet me there if you want."

He left the room. She wasn't going to the Smoothie Shack. She just cried, and cried, and cried.

~~~

("Daughters" by John Mayer plays throughout the scene)

Naomi and Jackie were waiting, and waiting, and waiting. A baby came, and Naomi smiled at it. It laughed. This was reassuring to Naomi, but the thought of having a child still scared her. She thought of her fight with Morgan, and stubbornly decided she was right. Morgan's problems couldn't outweigh her. But then she realized that she hasn't been very worried about anyone else lately. She's been too wrapped up in her own drama. At least she knew one thing - if there was a baby, it was Trevor's. Then, the baby in the room started to cry. It made Naomi want to cry. Then she did. She may have to be a mother, and that was the scariest thought in the world. It was going to be senior year and she was going to be pregnant. Talk about embarrassing. She was already the talk of the school last year with her cocaine abuse, now a pregnancy scandal. Why couldn't she avoid this kind of stuff? Was she too much of a bad girl or something? Perhaps. Before she had time to think more, a woman said, "Naomi Duncan," and she walked off.

"Good luck," Jackie said with a smile. She waited there for her, reading gossip magazines. Then Naomi came out, her face grim.

"Is that a pregnant face?" Jackie asked.

"It's a pregnant face," Naomi said, and puked on the waiting room floor.

~~~

When everyone in juvie was asleep, Dora called Astenias with her cell phone that she kept concealed in her mattress.

"Did you intimidate the girl?" he asked her.

"Yes, master" Dora said. "But she's gone now. Out into society."

"So ready for Phase 2, then?" Astenias asked.

"Very," Dora said.

"Good," Astenias said. "This should be fun."

~~~

("Hallelujah" plays throughout the end montage)

Jackie drives a crying Naomi home, the whole way telling her that everything will be fine, and convincing her that she has to tell Trevor.

Brenda goes to Temperance's room to try to console her daughter to no avail.

Anna comes home, and her mother Helen hugs her tightly.

Jake thinks about calling off he and Jackie's engagement because of what his parents told him, but dismisses it.

Bryan wonders why Temperance is being so distant.

Morgan lies on the couch, feeling that all innocence was taken from her. She was speechless, just laying there. She said the word, "Rape," for no one to hear.

MUSIC FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE OF BIKINI TOP-

"Still Alright" by Adam Merrin -

"Love Drunk" by Boys Like Girls -

"You Got Me All Wrong" by Dios Malos -

"Daughters" by John Mayer -

"Hallelujah" by Imogen Heap -

---

I think that's the best episode ever, topping Forever Young. But I'll leave it up to you. What did you think?

Finally! 125508.gif

S2E4 (24)- I'm Just a Kid: Previously on Bikini Top... Well, if you missed the last episode, you missed a whole ton of stuff. Jake's parents find out about his engagement to Jackie and disapprove, prompting them to reveal a secret. Jackie takes Naomi to the hospital to see if she's pregnant (she is) but doesn't tell Jake about it, causing him to wonder even more about if them getting married is right. Brenda reveals to Temperance that she has cancer, causing Temperance to slip into a state of sadness. Anna is released from juvie with community service, probation, and agreement to attend alcohol abuse counseling. Morgan tries to stand up to Liam about her abuse, but ends up being raped, feeling like everything she had was taken away from her in just one night. And... it's revealed that Dora is working for the mysterious Astenias.

Bryan and Jake are both getting ready for their first day back at school. Both have plenty on their minds. Bryan thinks he's finally ready to take it to the next level with Temperance. It may bring the two of them closer, since she's been so distant ever since her mother was diagnosed with cancer, and it just felt like it was time to have sex. As for Jake, he was wondering if he should break off his engagement to Jackie. Neither of them were ready, and she was keeping something from him. Bryan gave Jake a ride, and then they arrived at Bikini Top High School, to see Sandy standing outside the school, welcoming students.

"It's you!" Jake said. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm the 12th grade science teacher now," Sandy said. "So I guess I'll be seeing you two later."

"Oh," they both said.

As they walked inside, Bryan said, "At least it's not Patrick."

(Theme plays)

Naomi was at her locker, getting her materials for her first class of the day. Jackie came over to talk to her.

"What is it?" Naomi asked irritably.

"Have you told Trevor?" Jackie asked. "Because I'm positive it's his, and I know you are too."

"No I haven't, and I don't plan on it!" Naomi said.

"Why?" Jackie asked.

"He doesn't need to know," Naomi said. "It's absolutely none of his business."

"Are you insane?" Jackie asked. "It's his child. Of course it's his business."

"I can take care of this on my own, Jackie," Naomi said. "I don't need yours or anyone else's help making decisions for me. You told Jake about your pregnancy and now you guys are a big happy family, but maybe I just don't want that. Maybe I don't want to force him into a relationship with me just because he's the father of my baby like you did with Jake."

"I did not do that with Jake! We were still in a relationship when I told him!" Jackie said, fuming. "Plus, don't you think Trevor might get a little suspicious when you have a baby?"

"Who said I'll be having the baby?" Naomi asked.

"You're not actually considering an abortion, are you?" Jackie asked.

"Not really..." Naomi said. "But it's an option. And if I were to do it, it would be my decision. Not Trevor's, and certainly not yours."

"Whatever," Jackie said.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get to class," Naomi said, and walked away.

~~~

Jake, Morgan, and Anna were in Science with Sandy. She was outside talking to SpongeBob and Patrick, who had accidentally done something to defile the Smoothie Shack (Jake had told them that trying to build a jetpack out of the blender was a bad idea). The students were conversing with each other.

Anna was sitting with a girl named Molly. "So, I don't recognize you. Are you new?"

"Yeah," Molly said. "But - sorry if this sounds weird - I've heard about you. Your boyfriend died, and you hit that guy with the car."

Anna gulped. "Y-Yeah, that would be me."

"Sorry... I had a feeling that would make you uncomfortable."

"No need to apologize," Anna said.

"Great," Molly smiled.

On the other side of the room, Morgan and a boy named Seth were sitting together, with Jake alone at the table behind them.

"So... are you new here?" Jake asked.

Seth rolled his eyes. "No."

"Oh..." Jake said.

"But you two and your clique are supposedly always caught in your little bubble," Seth said. "This girl told me to stay away. She said there were drugs, pregnancies, murders, and tons of other shit."

Both Jake and Morgan shifted uncomfortably.

"But I told her that's just high school, and they need to stop scrutinizing you," Seth said, seeing their reaction and sporting a devilish smile. Oh, how he enjoyed messing with people's heads.

"Who said stuff like that?" Morgan asked.

"Oh, Trent - sorry, I mean Trey's - ex-girlfriend, Arianna."

Jake and Morgan exchanged glances.

Seth caught the glance and said, "I gather you guys aren't friends?"

"This was kept out of the public eye, but..." Morgan said, "...Trey's killer was Arianna's cousin, Robbie. And it was all sparked by Arianna telling Robbie to beat Trey up after he broke her heart by dumping her for our best friend, Anna."

"Oh..." Seth said.

RING!!!!!

~~~

("Second Chance" by Shinedown plays throughout the scene)

In the hallway, Jackie went up to Naomi again. Naomi sighed, and nodded, to which Jackie gave her a thumbs up. Naomi approached Trevor.

"Hey," Trevor said. "Didn't think I'd see you again after you dumped me."

"Yeah..." Naomi said.

"Do you want to get back together or something?" he asked.

"Not exactly..." she said, and tears rolled down her face.

"Why are you crying?" Trevor asked.

"I'm pregnant," she said loudly, so everyone could hear and she wouldn't have to worry about rumors.

"Is it mine?" Trevor asked.

"Definitely," Naomi replied. "We can talk on Fishbook tonight. But I have to go home and tell my mother."

~~~

Morgan got home from school, exhausted from hiding her horrible secret all week. She just cried and cried, thinking no one was there, since Jackie was picking up Charlea from daycare.

"What's wrong, honey?" her mother, Heather, said.

"Mom?" Morgan asked. "What are you doing here?"

"I told you I was coming home today, honey," Heather said.

"Oh yeah, I just forgot."

"Alright, then..." Heather said. "Is everything okay.

"Perfect," Morgan insisted. "Peachy, in fact!"

"Why were you crying, then?" Heather asked.

"We watched Old Yeller today in school," Morgan said, quickly coming up with an excuse. "I was just remembering the scene where Travis shoots his pet snail, Yeller, because he has rabies." She was impressed with herself for coming up with that so fast.

"Oh, okay..." Heather said, and Temperance walked upstairs. "Something's going on here... maybe Jackie will know."

She called Jackie.

"Hey, Heather," Jackie said.

"Hi there, dear," Heather said. "So... Morgan was crying when she got home, and she said she was fine, but I'm not so sure. Do you know what could be wrong?"

"I know she had a bruise on her stomach about a month ago..." Jackie said. "But I don't see why she would be crying about that."

"Anything else?" Heather asked.

"She doesn't seem like she's very happy with Liam," Jackie said. "But I don't really know. She hasn't really been talking to me much lately, at least not like she used to."

"Okay, thanks for your help," Heather said. "Hurry home."

"Will do," Jackie said.

~~~

("Good Girls Go Bad" by Cobra Starship plays throughout the scene)

Bryan and Temperance are at Temperance's house, and Temperance is still feeling depressed. The two are making out on her bed, when Bryan starts to take off her shirt. She doesn't resist. Bryan gestures to his wallet, and Temperance nods. He takes out a condom.

~~~

Naomi walks into her home, ready to tell Veera about her pregnancy. Who knows what will happen? That's when Naomi realizes... she doesn't. What if Veera kicks her out? What if she makes her get an abortion? Hell, what if she murders her? Naomi decided against telling her, and walks in the door.

"Hey, I got you an audition for a commercial," Veera said.

"What?" Naomi said.

"A commercial!" Veera said. "It's a national spot!"

Naomi couldn't take this.

"No," she said.

"What did you just say to me?" Veera asked.

"I said no, Mom," Naomi said. "I'm not your slave!"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that you're constantly making me do commercials and parts on TV shows because you're too lazy to find a good job to support us! Because of that, I did cocaine, and you don't even seem to care!"

"Of course I care, honey..." Veera said. "I thought this was what you wanted to do. Acting. And so I went along with it, and I got you jobs on commercials, and TV shows, and every movie I could find, because I wanted to do that for you and your career."

"That's bull and you know it, Mom," Naomi said.

"I'm sorry," Veera said. "Is that good enough for you?"

"No," Naomi said. "It's not. You've been doing this since I was a kid. Just because you apologized doesn't mean you'll stop being such a bitch."

"Did you just call me a bitch?" Veera asked.

"Yeah, I did," Naomi said.

"Wow..." Veera said. "Am I really that bad?"

"You really are..." Naomi said. "None of my friends want to come over because they're scared that you're gonna be here."

"Oh..." Veera said.

"And you wanna know something else?" Naomi asked.

"What?" Veera asked her daughter.

"I'm pregnant."

"What?"

"I'm pregnant, so excuse me if I don't want to go audition for a damn commercial!" Naomi said. "And I'm sorry, but my hormones are all over the place, and I was just pissed off at you, but now I'm sad and I need a hug from my mother!" Naomi sobbed and sobbed.

Veera started to cry, and the two of them hugged.

"This is what it needs to be like, Mom..." Naomi said. "This."

~~~

("Know Your Enemy" by Green Day plays throughout the scene)

Dora punches the wall of the prison and breaks through. Guards come after her, and she hisses. Giant teeth expand from her mouth, and she bites each of them... making them what she is, causing them immense pain, damning them eternally. She laughs evilly, and sits down under a tree, waiting for their transformation to be complete.

~~~

("I'm Just a Kid" by Simple Plan plays throughout the end montage)

Temperance cries, feeling worse after having sex with Bryan.

Bryan drives home from Temperance's house, feeling good... like he's a man.

Dora has her new minions seal the hole she made in juvie, and heads to Bikini Top.

Heather talks to Morgan, and still thinks something is wrong. Morgan doesn't reveal anything.

Naomi and Veera talk, laughing with each other. Naomi is surprised that it took a pregnancy to bring them together as a family.

Jackie plays with the engagement ring on her finger, wondering if she should go through with the marriage.

MUSIC FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE OF BIKINI TOP

"Second Chance" by Shinedown -

"Good Girls Go Bad" by Cobra Starship -

"Know Your Enemy" by Green Day - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN0UZ1EM-Jk

"I'm Just a Kid" by Simple Plan -

---

Reviews appreciated.

And finally, a new episode of the most-viewed show on SBC... Bikini Top.

Spoiler

S2E5 (25)- Gossip Hurl: Previously on Bikini Top... TOO MUCH! TOO MUCH! ZOMG! Okay, I'll try. Back to school bitches! Sandy is the new science teacher. After Jackie nags at her, Naomi tells Trevor about the pregnancy, in the open. Jake and Morgan meet Seth. Anna meets Molly. Morgan comes home from school crying, to find her mother there. Bryan and Temperance have sex because Temperance feels sad and vulnerable. Sex makes Temperance feel even worse. Naomi confronts her mother, Veera, about her behavior and tells her of the pregnancy. Dora breaks out of prison, and... wow. Giant teeth come from her mouth, and she bites each of the guards. And then the end montage shows Temperance crying, Bryan feeling good, Dora heads to Bikini Top, Naomi and Veera continue to bond, and Jackie wonders if going through with the marriage is a good idea.

"Waaah! Waaah!" Alex cried. Brenda and Tristan were out. Temperance, with horrible bags under her bloodshot eyes (she had been crying a lot lately) went to soothe her sister, while she also had a few tears dripping down her face.

(Theme plays)

("She's a Genius" by Jet plays throughout the scene)

Morgan and Jackie were out shopping, enjoying their Sunday. Well, one of them. Morgan was still depressed, and Jackie was determined to find out why.

"Morgan, I know something is wrong."

"What?" Morgan said.

"Don't act like you didn't hear me," Jackie said. "I've let this slide for weeks. But I'm your best friend, and you have to tell me."

"Jackie, I'm not telling you, because there's nothing to tell," Morgan said.

"What, is it your feelings for my... fiance?" Jackie said, starting to sound upset. "That's right, he's my fiance. So back off of him."

"I don't have feelings for Jake!" Morgan yelled. "Liam raped me!"

Then Morgan ran out of the store.

~~~

("Can't Stop" by Mozella plays throughout the scene)

Anna and Molly were at Anna's house studying when they decided to take a break. In the past few weeks, the two of them had become good friends, and had even discovered they shared a common interest: singing. Now they were just talking.

"So... we need to learn more about each other. I don't know much about you," Anna said.

"Yeah," Molly agreed.

"What's your favorite color?" Anna asked her.

"Hmm... purple."

"Favorite food?"

"Don't really have one. Not picky though."

"Do you like music?"

"Oh, you know that one. I love music, and I love singing. Just like you."

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Anna asked.

"Um..." Molly said awkwardly.

"What?" Anna asked.

"I thought you knew," Molly said worriedly. "Oh god, I thought you knew."

"Again... what?" Anna asked once more.

Molly then leaned in and kissed Anna. "That."

Anna jumped back. "Holy crap!"

"Oh god. Oh god!" Molly said.

"I'm really sorry..." Anna said. "But I'm straight."

"I know.... but I just thought -- I guess I wasn't thinking."

"It's not that you're not pretty or anything."

"Oh, this is so embarrassing..." Molly said.

"It's okay!" Anna said. "Really, it is."

"No, no, no!" Molly said. "I'm just a lesbian freak."

"You are not a freak!" Anna assured her.

"Yes I am," Molly said. "I'm sorry. I have to go." And she left.

~~~

("We Cry" by The Script plays throughout the scene)

Jackie stood in the middle of the store, wondering what to do. She decided to chase after Morgan. She ran after her, and caught up to her. She was at the boatmobile, banging on the driver's door.

"It's not gonna unlock..." Jackie said. "I have the keys."

Morgan uttered, "Damn it," under her breath. She was cornered. There was no escape now.

"When did Liam rape you?" Jackie asked.

"It was the end of summer... a little less than a month ago," Morgan said.

"And you've been keeping it a secret for that long? How have you survived?" Jackie asked her, concerned.

"I just... didn't say anything. That's why I've been acting so weird. And..."

"And what?"

"He hits me too. A lot. Remember when you kept seeing those bruises on me? Liam."

"WHAT?" Jackie exclaimed.

"Calm down!" Morgan pleaded.

"No," Jackie said indignantly. "I have to tell everyone. That bastard is going to pay."

"No!" Morgan shrieked. "You c-can't do anything!"

Jackie sighed. "Fine, but we have to tell everyone. They're your friends. They deserve to know."

"No..." Morgan moaned.

"Mor, yes..." Jackie said.

"Alright..." said Morgan, giving in. Jackie unlocked the boatmobile and they drove home.

~~~

Temperance was crying and crying when she looked in the mirror. She was so... puffy. She was fat. She was so fat. And ugly. She continued to cry, and thought about what she could do about being such a fatass. Then, she remembered what she could do... vomit. She went to the toilet, put her finger to her throat, and bam.

~~~

("Temporary Blues" by The Features plays throughout the scene)

The next day was Monday. Everyone went to school. Naomi was walking to class and she heard everyone whispering about her.

"Did you hear?"

"A baby!"

"Oh my god, what a whore!"

"And the dad..."

"Trevor."

"They're broken up."

"That poor baby."

"Abortion?"

"That girl is crazy. Drugs... pregnancies. She needs some therapy."

She pretended not to hear. Or tried, that is. She went up to one of the girls talking about her and bitch-slapped her. The girl slapped back. Soon they were on top of each other, and people were gathering around yelling, "Fight! Fight! Fight!"

~~~

Jackie was sitting in class, wondering where Temperance was... the scene cuts to Temperance in a stall in the girls' bathroom, puking.

~~~

Anna was in class. Molly wasn't there. Anna was so sorry for her actions yesterday... she should have been more delicate with the matter. But then someone walked in, and she had no time to be upset... it was Dora, that bitch from prison. The teacher said, "Everyone... this is our new student, Dora. She recently transferred to Bikini Top from Rock Bottom."

Anna shrieked.

"What's wrong, Anna?" the teacher, Mrs. Shank, said.

"She's lying!" Anna yelled. "She didn't come from Rock Bottom!"

"What?" Mrs. Shank asked.

Bryan, Jake, Morgan, and Seth were staring at her, as was the rest of the class.

"She was in juvie! Since she's lying, she probably broke out!"

"Are you okay, Anna?" Jake whispered behind her.

"Yes, I'm okay!" Anna whimpered.

"Anna, the Juvenile Detention Center is a well-guarded place that a teenager could not break out of," Mrs. Shank said.

Anna gave up.

"It was an honest mistake," Dora said. "I forgive you, new friend." She winked.

Anna turned around and whispered to Jake and Morgan, "You seriously didn't see that wink?"

"No," they both said.

~~~

It was time for lunch. Bryan, Jake, Temperance, Anna, Morgan, Jackie, and Naomi were sitting at their usual table. Seth came over and asked if he could join. They said yes.

"I can't believe it -- two weeks of detention just for hurting the bitch who was talking about me behind my back. I hate this place. I hate my life," Naomi said. "You should have heard the things they were saying about me! It was so embarrassing."

"You can't stop teens from gossiping, unfortunately..." Temperance said, voice filled with melancholy. "It's in our nature."

"Cheerful..." Seth said sarcastically.

"Anyways... I have something to tell you guys," Morgan said.

"What is it?" Jackie asked with an approving glance to her.

"Liam raped me. And hit me," Morgan said.

Bryan spit his soda right in Jake's face (Jake said, "Dude, what the hell?").

"Yeah..." Morgan said.

"I can't believe it. Naomi's pregnant, you got raped, this is a bad year... a really bad year..." Anna said. "And I have something to tell you guys too."

"You didn't get raped too, did you?" Bryan said as Jake wiped off his face.

"No..." Anna said. "But... Molly's a lesbian. And she tried to kiss me."

Jake covered his face, but Bryan didn't spit on it.

"Seriously?" Morgan asked. "Didn't see that coming."

"Yeah, and now she's not at school today and I feel terrible!" Anna said. "And the girl who tormented me in juvie is here now too."

"I still think you're wrong about that," Jake said. "I mean seriously, a seventeen year old escaping from juvie? I don't see it."

"I guess..." Anna said.

~~~

("Did You Lose Yourself?" by Future of Forestry plays throughout the end montage)

Morgan tells Heather about the rape, crying on her shoulder.

Anna tries to call Molly, with no answer.

Tori's father, Mitchell, drives to Bikini Top.

Naomi reads a pamphlet about abortion.

Temperance goes home crying, and Mikayla tries to comfort her.

Dora goes into Arianna's house, and slits her mother's throat, then stabs her father in the chest. She throws both corpses out the window, and then strolls up to Arianna's room, where she is chatting on Fishbook. She tenderly bites her in the neck.

"She's a Genius" - Jet -

"Can't Stop" - Mozella - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvZNFxWNEOg

"We Cry" - The Script -

"Temporary Blues" - The Features -

"Did You Lose Yourself?" - Future of Forestry -

It took me FOREVER to write this, so reviews appreciated.

It's been over a year since Bikini Top premiered, and in honor of that, comes this epic episode.

Spoiler

S2E6 (26)- Fade to Black: Previously on Bikini Top... BEST EPISODE EVER. But it was like, just posted. You don't need a recap! Now, get ready for the best episode ever!

("I Can't Hear You" by The Dead Weather [listen here-

] plays throughout the scene)

Temperance gets up and is almost happy to hear that her sister Alex is not crying for once. Almost. She's still pretty fat. But she has been getting results from throwing up. She walked out and saw that Brenda was up.

"How are you feeling, Temp?" she asked. "You've been in bed for a long time."

"Fine," Temperance said bluntly.

"Okay..." Brenda said, feeling genuine concern for her daughter. Mikayla told her about the night before when she had come home crying.

Temperance grabbed her backpack and walked out the door for school.

Brenda sighed. "Have a good day, sweetie."

(Theme plays)

Jake and Bryan had just left for school, and Larry was watching the news and sipping some coffee while Tori was making some breakfast.

An interesting piece came on.

"And now, a developing story...

Matthew and Laura Procter, were found dead outside their window this morning. Their seventeen-year-old daughter Arianna has been declared missing. Matthew was reportedly stabbed in the chest, and Laura had her throat slit. Neighbors say that there was no commotion at night, and it was a happy home, despite their daughter having a hard time at school. For now, Arianna Procter is the prime suspect in the double murder, since their is no evidence of a break-in.

If there are any sightings of Arianna Procter, please alert the authorities at this number. Here is a picture of the suspect."

"Can you believe it?" Larry asked.

"Well, she did have a hand in Trey's murder last year," Tori reminded him.

"Hardly," Larry said, scowling.

Lately, Tori and Larry had become very distant from each other. Larry seemed to be pulling away from Tori, as if he was not interested in her anymore.

There was a knock at the door.

"Will you get that?" Larry asked.

Tori rolled her eyes and got the door. She saw her father Mitchell at the door. She had a shocked look on her face.

"Dad!" she said. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to talk to your husband. Face-to-face," he looked very angry.

~~~

("Black Betty" by Ram Jam [listen here-

Jackie arrives at school, and she can't stop staring at the engagement ring on her finger. It had been there for a long time now, but she just couldn't get used to it. Was getting married the right thing to do? She couldn't decide.

"Morgan, am I doing the right thing... marrying Jake?" she asked Morgan.

"You really want my opinion?" Morgan asked.

"Of course," said Jackie.

"It's the stupidest thing I've ever heard!" Morgan said.

"Oh..." Jackie said.

"Who knows if you guys will end up together?" Morgan asked. "This is high school! It's the most unsure part of our lives! We switch around from relationship to relationship. Our Fishbook statuses go from Single to In a Relationship constantly. Our hormones are raging. One week we're interested in one person, the next week we're interested in a different one. Or even two or three at a time!"

"I don't know if I agree," Jackie said.

"Okay then," Morgan said. "Look me in the eyes and tell me that you guys would still be together right now if you hadn't gotten pregnant."

"You're just jealous..." Jackie said, trying to find a way out.

"No, don't go down that road," Morgan said. "For the last time, I am over Jake. I'm just doing what's best for you, like you did for me when I told you about the rape. And what's best for you is to know that getting married in your junior year is a dumb thing to do."

"But I love him."

"For now," said Morgan. "Now come on. We have to get to homeroom."

~~~

Jake, Morgan, Anna, and Seth were in Science class. No sign of Molly again today. Sandy was teaching the class when suddenly--

"Sorry for the interruption. I just wanted to announce that tonight the high school will be holding a college fair tonight for all seniors to attend. This is not mandatory, but we do hope everyone can attend. Now is a good time to start thinking of the future."

The class broke out into a chatter.

"Now, now, this isn't the time for chit-chat," Sandy said in as stern of a tone as she could muster. "I know it's the beginning of the year and it's easy, but you have to pay attention."

Seth quickly mouthed, "Are you guys going?"Jake, Morgan, and Anna happily nodded.

~~~

("Don't Panic" by Coldplay [listen here-

"So why are you here exactly, Dad?" Tori asked her father as she poured him some coffee.

"Your husband has been using the company credit card quite often," Mitchell said. "And I wanted to know if you knew about this."

"Well I'm sure it's just been for work-related expenses," Tori said.

"And how is lingerie and hotel rooms a work-related expense?" Mitchell asked.

Tori spit out her coffee. "He hasn't given me any lingerie. And he said he was going on business trips. Larry, what do you have to say for yourself?"

Larry sat there, silent.

~~~

("Paint It Black" by The Rolling Stones [listen here- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BhHTA6Gzn0 ] plays throughout the scene)

Astenias was sitting on a chair, though more like a throne, made of the finest materials. It made him feel empowered. There was a knock on the chamber door. "Name?" he said robotically, sounding uncaring and cold.

"Pandora," said the evil, chilling voice of Dora.

"Enter," he said, and he lifted his hand up and moved it swiftly, to which the chamber door swung open, and Dora entered with Arianna. Arianna was foaming at the mouth, and there was some blood dripping from her teeth as well.

"I only recently infected her," Dora said. "The side effects have only just begun."

"Excellent work, Pandora," Astenias said. "Now, I have a new task for you while you leave Miss Procter here to transform."

"And what is this new task, master?" Dora asked. This time, it sounded like she had emotions. She was thirsty. Thirsty for the approval of Astenias.

"Jordin Blake..." Astenias said. "Ever since Hersht Gables was killed, she has been watching Bryan Errin, making sure we can't get to him. You must kill her."

For a second, Dora looked taken aback. She started to open her mouth to speak.

"Is there a problem?" Astenias asked. "Do you have a problem with my orders?" He glared at her.

She swallowed a lump in her throat as Arianna convulsed on the ground dramatically. "No. No problem at all, master."

"Good," Astenias said in the same robotic tone he always had. "Well, this trip to deliver Procter can't be good for your cover. You've missed a day of school. Get back there immediately, and pursue your task of killing Miss Blake when you do not have school."

"Of course," Dora said, and left.

Astenias swung his hand and slammed the door shut.

~~~

("I Turn My Camera On" by Spoon [listen here-

plays throughout the scene)

Bryan, Jake, Morgan, Anna, Naomi, and Seth arrive at the college fair. They feel overwhelmed as they see all the booths. Bikini Bottom University. WaterFalls Tech. Rock Bottom Technical School. Rock Bottom University. Coralwood School of the Arts, and so much more. Then there was a certain booth that caught their attention: Bikini Top University - OPENING NEXT YEAR!

They all dropped their mouths at the same time, positively gaping. They all went to the booth.

~~~

Mitchell was in the guest room, unpacking his things while Larry and Tori were arguing.

"I can't believe you would do this to me," Tori said. "It's almost our eighteenth anniversary and you're doing this to me. Cheating on me. Using my father's money to do it. The money that puts this roof over our heads. Did you think you could get away with this, you sick bastard?"

He sat there.

"You really have nothing to say?" Tori yelled. "You've had nothing to say for hours! God damn it, just say something!"

"I love you, Tori," said Larry.

"Then why would you do this?" said Tori, tears streaming down her face. "Why would you break my heart like this, Larry? I thought we loved each other, but I don't know if I believe that anymore if you're treating me this way."

"Well what are we going to do?" Larry asked.

"I think we need to be apart for a while," Tori said.

~~~

("Down With the Sickness" by Disturbed [listen here -

Astenias was sitting on his throne, while Arianna slowed down with her writhing on the ground in pain. After a while, she stops. She stands up, and wipes the blood from her lips.

"Where... am I?" she asks. "What's going on?"

"I'm Astenias," Astenias told her. "And you're like me now. Well, you're not as powerful, but that's okay. No one is. You will need some fine tuning, and we'll do that."

~~~

("No Sleep Tonight" by The Faders [listen here -

Temperance was at her house, and Mikayla came into her room.

"Hey," Mikayla said.

"What do you want?" Temperance said angrily.

"To know what's going on with you lately," Mikayla said.

"Mom has cancer, and my life sucks," Temperance said. "So that's what's been going on with me lately. Oh, and me and Bryan had sex, and it was a huge mistake."

"Do you think Mom having cancer is easy for me to deal with?" Mikayla said. "No. But I'm dealing with it, and I'm not being a bitch. You can do that too. As for having sex, you'll live. Now just... stop being so unpleasant. We were finally getting along as sisters and as a family and then you start acting like a little brat. So just stop it!"

"Get out of my room!" Temperance yelled. "Get the hell out!"

~~~

"I can't believe there's gonna be a college in Bikini Top," Morgan said.

"I know," Anna said. "It's so cool."

"We can all stay here and go to college together!" Bryan said.

"I don't know if I want to," Naomi said.

"What?" Morgan said. "You can't leave us."

"My plan is to go to Coralwood and pursue my acting dreams though..." Naomi said. "I'm gonna go to the School of the Arts there and try to get some acting jobs."

"Well, that is your dream..." Morgan sighed.

"Anyways, this works perfectly for me and Jackie," Jake said. "We can get married and stay together, and I can still go to college."

No one said anything.

"What?" Jake asked.

"We don't... approve of the marriage," Morgan said.

"We were planning an intervention, bro," Bryan said.

"What?" Jake asked, shocked.

"Getting married is a really bad idea, Jake," Anna said.

"Totally," Naomi said, and nodded her head.

"I can't believe you guys feel that way," Jake said. "And you let me go this long thinking you were okay with all of this. Why didn't you tell me?"

"We knew you would be upset, and you would just realize it was wrong... but it's been a while, and you haven't backed out of the engagement, so it's time to tell you this is insane!" said Morgan, growing impatient. "We're just looking out for you, Jake."

~~~

("Back in Black" by AC/DC plays throughout the scene)

Astenias was training Arianna so she could live up to her standards. He taught her to communicate with animals. He taught her to move extremely fast. He taught her to fly. And then, he fought her. Her punches were accurate, and fast. Her kicks were powerful. She was agile. She was amazing. She was ready to return to Bikini Top.

~~~

The gang was grabbing pamphlets for Bikini Top University when they saw someone they didn't want to see enter the room - Liam.

Jake and Bryan were clenching their fists.

"I'm gonna kill that guy," Bryan said.

"I will rip off his hand and then shove it down his throat," Jake said. "Then--"

"--Neither of you will do anything!" Morgan said. "It's fine."

"He has to pay for what he did," Bryan said. "He has to."

"He's a sick bastard," Jake said.

"Who is he?" Seth asked.

"The guy who raped her and abused her," Naomi said.

Seth was now clenching his fists as well.

"Seriously guys, simmer down," Anna said. "We're out in public."

"Fine," Jake said.

"He does have to pay for what he did though," Naomi pointed out.

"He will pay," Morgan said. "We'll figure something out."

"Why not just go to court?" Seth asked.

"I've probably waited too long," Morgan said. "Most of the physical evidence is probably gone by now."

"You won't know unless you try," Seth said.

"He's right," Anna said. "You've got to try."

"I guess that can't hurt," Morgan said.

~~~

("Fade to Black" by Metallica [listen here-

] plays throughout the end montage)

Arianna goes to the police station, and says, "Who killed my family? Who did it? What's happening?"

Anna goes to Molly's house to find her kissing a girl. Careful she's not seen, she drives away.

Larry packs his things and leaves while Tori cries.

Jake and Jackie go to talk, and they both say that they should end the engagement. They're both relieved, and Jackie gives him the ring back.

Morgan goes on her phone and says, "I'd like to report a rape."

Dora finds Jordin, and Jordin says, "Hey, sis."

Temperance drives to Bikini Top Bridge, and jumps off.

The screen fades to black.

"I Can't Hear You" by The Dead Weather

"Black Betty" by Ram Jam

"Don't Panic" by Coldplay

"Paint it Black" by The Rolling Stones

"I Turn My Camera On" by Spoon

"Down With the Sickness" by Disturbed

"No Sleep Tonight" by The Faders

"Back in Black" by AC/DC

"Fade to Black" by Metallica

That was so much fun to write. Reviews would be the best thing ever.

And now, a new episode of Bikini Top! 125508.gif

S2E7 (27)- Eet: Previously on Bikini Top... If you missed the last episode of Bikini Top, you missed a dark treat, full of suspense and mystery. Tori's father Mitchell is in town again, and he reveals that Larry has been buying lingerie and staying in hotel rooms, meaning he cheated on Tori. The two decide they need to take a break. Bikini Top High School is also having a college fair that has the kids thinking of the future, and it is revealed that a college will be opening in Bikini Top the following year. All of the gang's seniors but Naomi plan to attend. Astenias also tells Dora to kill Jordin while he trains Arianna, and it is revealed that Dora and Jordin are sisters. Morgan reports her rape to the authorities at last. Jake and Jackie call off their engagement, and Jackie gives Jake the ring back. As Temperance's downward spiral continues, her relationships with her friends and Brenda and Mikayla suffer. Then, at the end of the episode, a Temperance that has given up jumps off of Bikini Top Bridge.

Temperance had fainted after falling for a few seconds. Suddenly, Hersht swooped down. He grabbed the unconscious Temperance, and put her right back into the front seat of her boatmobile. Hours later, she woke up to discover that she was fine. The only casualty was that her hair had been messed up while falling, but that was no big loss. She was sure she had jumped. What had happened? Then, she realized it. It was an act of God.

(Theme plays)

("Welcome To My Life" by Simple Plan [listen here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1GweIXHNiA ] plays throughout the scene)

Naomi woke up, feeling horrible cramps. Cramps so horrible that she was crying and screaming. Veera came into the room, looking concerned.

"Mom! What's going on!?" she yelled.

Veera had a feeling what was going on, but she didn't want to answer the question.

"We need to get you to the hospital," Veera said.

"Why?" Naomi said. "Mom, what's happening?"

"It's going to be okay, Naomi," Veera told her. "Now let's just get to the hospital. I'll call Trevor on the way too."

"Why do you need to call him?" Naomi asked. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?"

"Shh, shh..." Veera said, trying her best to console her daughter. "Everything is going to be alright. Let's go."

~~~

("Ignorance" by Paramore [listen here-

Morgan got a call on her phone from the police station. She was asked to go there. She did so, and they started asking her questions about the rape.

"How long ago did the alleged rape take place?"

"A little more than a month ago," Morgan said.

"Okay.... Why did you wait this long to come to the authoritites?"

"I was scared. Confused. I was just... afraid."

"I understand. Well thank you for coming by."

Morgan left, and on the way out she saw Arianna leaving as well with a devilish grin on her face.

~~~

("Dream City" by Free Energy [listen here-

Bryan, Morgan, Anna, Seth, and Jackie were at the Smoothie Shack while Jake was working, along with SpongeBob and Patrick.

"Guys... I'm worried about Jake," Jackie said. "Things haven't been going well since we broke off the engagement, but I think it's mostly because of his parents separating. What can we do?"

"I think we just need to do nothing," Bryan said. "We're guys. We can deal with this type of stuff on our own."

"That's a stupid stereotype and you know it," Morgan said. "Jake is our friend and we've got to do something to help him."

They stopped talking as Jake came by with their smoothies. He sat down with them.

"Hey guys," he said, trying to hide the melancholy in his voice.

"Hey Jake," they all said.

Then Temperance came bursting through the door, coming to their usual table.

"Hey guys!" she said rather cheerfully. She was wearing bright, perfectly ironed clothes and her hair was perfectly done into a bun, and she wore very high heels and a lot of makeup, something uncharacteristic of the Temperance they knew, and from the wrinkled clothes and bed-headed hair with beat-up sneakers they had become accustomed to in the last two months. "I tried to kill myself last night, and God saved me."

~~~

("Dead or Alive" by Bon Jovi [listen here-

Dora and Jordin had been talking, and catching up. Then they slept. Dora woke up first, and she went towards Jordin's throat with the knife that she had used to kill the Procters, then Jordin grabbed her fin.

"What the hell are you doing?" Jordin asked.

Dora sighed.

"That guy you joined up with... Astenias," Jordin said. "He's making you do this, isn't he? Because I'm protecting Errin."

Dora sighed again.

"Sister, tell the truth."

"Yes, that's what's going on."

"And you were going to do it?" Jordin asked.

"We were never that close anyways," Dora said, and she lunged towards her sister with the knife. Jordin dodged it, and took it. She threw the bloody knife from the mountain they were staying on.

"If we do this, we do it without knives," she said, and braced herself for a fight... to the death.

~~~

("Twist and Shout" by The Beatles [listen here-

Mitchell was still staying with Tori.

"You did the right thing," he told her.

"I wish I believed that," she said. "I love him."

"I know you do," he told her. "This is never easy. Divorce is a tricky business."

"Who said anything about divorce?" Tori asked.

"Well surely that's what you're doing," Mitchell said.

"As of now that's undecided," said Tori. "We're just taking a break."

"You don't want that. Then he might cheat on you during the separation and then you'll want to get back together and he'll pull a Ross from Friends and say that you were on a break -- I've been watching Friends lately. Sue me."

"Not the time for jokes," Tori said. "But seriously, how great is Friends?"

"Oh, I know," Mitchell agreed. "Phoebe is a hoot. But anyways... isn't divorce the only option?"

"As I said, I love him, Dad," said Tori. "And every marriage has hard times."

"These aren't hard times, sweetie," said Mitchell. "He cheated on you. You should divorce him. End of story."

"But things just aren't that black and white. They're shades of gray."

"Now that I heard on Greek," Mitchell said.

"That doesn't make it less true, Dad," Tori said. "It's insightful."

"What will you do, then?"

"I don't know," Tori said. "This is a horrible decision to make. I don't know how people do it, honestly. Plus, there's Jake to worry about... I don't even know how he feels about all of this."

"Have you talked to him?"

"No, but he knows. He heard us fighting. Bryan, too."

Mitchell sighed. "I can't give you any advice. I don't know what to do here either."

"Hmm..."

"Want to watch Modern Family? I tell you, it's hilarious. It will completely cheer you up, I guarantee it." He pulled out the show's Season One DVD.

"I suppose," Tori said.

~~~

("Winter" by Joshua Radin [listen here-

Naomi was laying on a hospital bed, crying. She had just had a miscarriage.

Trevor walked in.

"What the hell do you want?" she said between tears and heavy breaths.

"To know how you're doing," he said.

"You've made it perfectly clear throughout the pregnancy you didn't want anything to do with this. You've been avoiding me. You're probably happy this happened."

"How could I be happy about this?" Trevor asked. "It was my kid. And yeah, I was avoiding you. I just didn't know what to do. I was scared."

Naomi didn't say anything, but continued breathing heavily and stifling loud sobs.

Trevor leaned in and kissed her. "It's gonna be okay."

"Get off me, and don't you say that!" she said.

"Just believe me, this will all be okay," he said.

She didn't believe him.

~~~

"What do you mean God saved you?" Morgan asked Temperance.

"I jumped off of Bikini Top Bridge last night," Temperance said. "And I fainted. And when I woke up, I was in my boatmobile. God saved me."

"That's impossible," Jackie said. "You were probably just dreaming."

"Yeah," Jake agreed, though he wasn't paying attention. His mind was on his parents.

"Jake, we have to talk about this!" Morgan said. "I'm worried about you."

"Same here," Bryan said. "Seriously, you're acting weird lately."

"My parents are getting divorced," Jake said. "I can deal with it."

"Did they say they were getting divorced?" Seth asked.

"They don't need to. My dad cheated on my mom. Now she has to divorce him, and it will be official -- I'm from a broken home."

"What's wrong with that?" Bryan asked. "My parents are divorced. I'm fine."

"You're parents have been divorced since you were three. You don't have memories of them being together, and how good things were before. You don't know."

"My parents are divorced too, Jake," Morgan said. "My mom and dad just got divorced."

"Your mom and dad were never really married anyways. They were hardly together," Jake said.

"Stop," Anna said. "You're being mean. Just because you're upset doesn't mean you can be insensitive."

"Whatever," Jake said.

~~~

("Vampire" by Death SS [listen here-

Hersht arrived. He knocked on the door loudly.

"Identify yourself!" Astenias boomed.

"You know who I am..." Hersht roared. He kicked down the door.

"You're... alive?" Astenias said. "I should have foreseen it. How could a hit from a boatmobile kill one of us?"

"Don't act like you didn't know," Hersht said. "You did. This entire time. You sent Pandora to Jordin in the hopes that they would kill each other, because you were done with Pandora and Jordin is useless to you."

"You are clever. I grant you that."

"Not exactly," Hersht said. "I've been watching you. Jordin and I are in alliance."

"I honestly didn't know that," Astenias said.

Hersht said nothing.

"Why are you here?" Astenias asked.

"To kill you and end this..." Hersht said.

"You know you can't do that," Astenias said. "Especially not alone. Now get out before I kill you."

"No," Hersht said.

He went towards Astenias and looked at his evil, red eyes and white hair. He punched him square in the face.

"I said go," Astenias said. "Final warning."

Hersht left in a huff.

~~~

("Pepper" by Butthole Surfers [listen here- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTltKbfvnfI ] plays throughout the scene)

While Tori and Mitchell were watching Modern Family, there was a ring on the doorbell. Mitchell paused the DVD while Tori got the door. It was Larry.

"Hey honey," he said.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Tori asked.

"I just had to see you," Larry said.

"We're separated. I don't want to see you," Tori said. "Now get off my property."

She slammed the door in his face.

~~~

("Numb" by Linkin Park [listen here-

Dora repeatedly punched Jordin in the face. Jordin fought her off and kicked her. They had been fighting all day, and there was no sign of an ending. Jordin picked Dora up and threw her off the mountain, and she flew back up, returning with a kick in the face. Then they continued, fist to fist. Jordin ran towards Dora and Dora tripped her. She stumbled and fell off the mountain, then flew back up. Now she had a realization.

"I know what this is!" Jordin yelled.

"No," Dora said. "Don't talk."

"No!" Jordin screeched. "This must end. Astenias only wants the two of us to die."

"Why would you say that? Astenias values me!" Dora said, and punched Jordin again.

"He doesn't. He's using you, just like he uses everyone," Jordin said. "Please. I'm your sister. You must believe me."

Dora stopped fighting. "Fine. Now what?"

"We wait. Hersht will be back soon."

"Hersht is alive?"

"Oh, yes. He was never dead."

~~~

Arianna returned to her house, where her parents had been killed. Since she was eighteen, she was allowed to live alone. Astenias told her she had to stay in Bikini Top for a while before doing what she had to.

~~~

Anna went to Molly's house. She rang the doorbell, and Molly got the door.

"Hey," Molly said.

"Why haven't you been at school lately?" Anna asked. "And who was that girl you were kissing last night?"

"I haven't been at school because I didn't want to see you, because I was embarrassed..." Molly said. "You rejected me, and it hurt. And the girl last night was just a friend. We kissed, and it was a mistake."

"I've been thinking..." Anna said, and she kissed Molly. "Is that a mistake?"

Molly stood there for a minute before smiling. "No... definitely not." She kissed Anna.

"See you at school on Monday?" Anna asked.

"Definitely."

~~~

("Tik Tok" by Ke$ha [listen here- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3Yp_gdAHHE ] plays throughout the scene)

Naomi got home. She was still crying. She went straight to her room, crying and crying. She went through her phone, looking at contacts. Then she saw the one that she wanted. An old friend. One who could hook her up with something she needed.

"Hey," Naomi said. "I've got money. Can you hook me up?"

"Totally," the girl on the other line said. "Meet me at the grocery store in an hour."

~~~

("Enter Sandman" by Metallica [listen here- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAlTKSkIpn0 ] plays throughout the scene)

A spy came to see Astenias.

"What news do you bring?" he asked.

"The Blake Sisters know what you were doing," the spy said. "Now Pandora has joined forces with him as well."

"Damn," Astenias said. "Damn it!"

"Calm down," the spy said in a droll tone.

"What did you say to me?" Astenias said. He went to the spy and choked him to death, while saying, "You people need to show me more respect. You have this life because of me. I gave it to you, and I sure as hell can take it away..."

~~~

Temperance went home, smiling.

"You're so cheerful today," Mikayla commented at dinner. "And you're clean. And you're wearing bright clothes and bright makeup. You've never done that."

"She's just having a good day," Tristan said.

"Yes, let's not ruin it," said Brenda.

"Good day doesn't explain the outfit, the hair, the makeup, and the shoes," Mikayla pointed out.

"I've found God," Temperance announced.

~~~

Hersht arrived to the top of the mountain. Jordin and Dora welcomed him.

"I see you discovered Astenias's ruse," he said. "It was a good enough plan, though it had a flaw. You two may have a bad relationship, but you are still sisters."

The two nodded. They were slowly becoming closer.

"Now what?" Jordin said.

"We have to protect Bryan Errin and kill Astenias," Dora said.

"Well then we have some work to do," Jordin said.

~~~

Morgan got a call on her phone.

"This is the police station. Are you Morgan?"

"Yes," said Morgan.

"I'm really sorry. We're calling to inform you that we don't think you have any case. You've waited too long. Any physical evidence of the rape will be long gone."

~~~

("Eet" by Regina Spektor [listen here-

] plays throughout the end montage)

Jake was angry thinking about his father, and how much he hated him.

Astenias threw the body of the spy into the nearest abyss. "Pitiful. Worthless."

There was a knock on the door of Larry's hotel room. He opened the door, and three men entered the room. They started to fight him.

Temperance prayed.

Anna and Molly talked on Fishbook.

Tori stares at a picture of Larry, pondering if she's making the right decision.

Bryan tried to comfort Jake, to no avail.

Morgan cries, feeling cheated.

Naomi buys painkillers from her 'old friend.'

The hotel's maid enters the room, to see Larry murdered on the floor.

"Welcome to My Life" by Simple Plan

"Ignorance" by Paramore

"Dream City" by Free Energy

"Dead or Alive" by Bon Jovi

"Twist and Shout" by The Beatles

"Winter" by Joshua Radin

"Vampire" by Death SS

"Pepper" by Butthole Surfers

"Numb" by Linkin Park

"Tik Tok" by Ke$ha

"Enter Sandman" by Metallica

"Eet" by Regina Spektor

--

Good? Bad? Reviews are amazing. 125508.gif

WOW! Just realized that Bikini Top has over TWO THOUSAND views. That's fucking fantastic, you guys. Especially for a show with only 27 episodes. Thank you guys so much for supporting the show.

S2E8 (28 )- Christmas Lights (1): Previously on Bikini Top... well, a lot. Naomi has a miscarriage, and Trevor tries to comfort her, with no results. She buys painkillers from an old friend... relapse. Morgan decides that she wants to press charges against Liam, only to discover she has no case. Temperance survived her suicide attempt, and is convinced God saved her; she has become very religious.Tori and Mitchell bond while Tori tries to make her decision about Larry... who is murdered by three mysterious men at his hotel! Jake is upset about his mother and father having issues, but tries to hide it and does not confide in his friends. And then there's the stuff with Hersht, Astenias, Jordin, Dora, and Arianna, which is so epic that if you forgot something about it, you just need to read it again! Now, be prepared for part one of a Christmas spectacular!

("Courage Is..." by The Strange Familiar [listen here-

The gang attends Larry's funeral. Jake just stands there, upsetting Jackie.

Anna and Molly decide to go steady. Molly becomes a part of the group.

Temperance is giving Anna and Molly the cold shoulder, but no one knows why.

Bryan is slightly annoyed by Temperance being religious, and that she has reclaimed her virginity and vowed not to have sex again.

Naomi has become isolated, and no longer talks to anyone in the group.

Jake and Jackie argue frequently, annoying their friends.

Arianna goes back to school, and everyone feels sorry for her.

Morgan and Seth form a close friendship, since they both have divorced parents. He visits her house often.

Astenias gains power while Hersht, Dora, and Jordin prepare to kill him.

~~~

("One" by U2 [listen here- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE9hubGnqQM ] plays throughout the scene)

Jackie is playing with Charlea and watching her favorite drama, 56784, a show about privileged teens in Coralwood (56784 being its zip code). She was waiting for Jake to come over and pick Charlea up, because she was planning on going Christmas shopping with Morgan (though she had told Jake it was just shopping). She got a text from him that says, "Can't make it -- going to see a movie with Bryan and Seth."

She was shaking with anger. She called him quickly.

"Hey, babe," he said.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!" she yelled.

Morgan was upstairs in her room, but she didn't really mind the yelling and the fighting that was occurring below her. She'd heard much worse in the past few months.

(Theme plays)

Anna and Molly were at the mall, having a good time.

"I'm starving," Anna said.

"Really? I'm not," Molly said.

"You're never hungry," Anna observes. "In fact, the whole time we've dated, I've never really seen you eat."

Molly laughed. "Yeah. Just a coincidence, I guess."

Anna laughed along with her. "Well... can I just get a little food?" she asked.

"Of course," Molly replied.

~~~

Tori was at home, cleaning the house. Suddenly, she saw her father's boatmobile pull in. She walked outside to greet him.

"Dad!" she said. "I didn't know you were coming for Christmas! I haven't seen you since... the funeral." She had tried to dodge the phrase 'the funeral,' but couldn't think of a different, painless way to phrase it.

"Well it will be Christmas in a week, and I know you've been having a hard time," Mitchell said. "I decided to surprise you."

"Come in," Tori told him. "I'm sure it's been a long trip."

Once they got inside, Mitchell had an awkward look etched onto his face, color drained from it.

"So... how is the... investigation going?" He carefully averted the word, 'murder.'

"The police don't know anything," Tori said sadly.

The color came back to Mitchell's face; he almost looked relieved. Tori noticed.

"Why does the information that my husband's murder case is going nowhere seem to make you happy?" she asked. "Are you hiding something from me?"

"What are you implying?" Mitchell asked.

"I'm not implying anything," Tori asked. "But now I'll ask you: Did you have something to do with his death?"

"Absolutely not!" Mitchell said.

"I suppose I'll believe you..." Tori said. She didn't.

~~~

("Dancing With Tears In My Eyes" by Ke$ha [listen here- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKDDTBx8Jq4 ] plays throughout the scene)

Bryan and Temperance are at Temperance's house making out. Bryan goes for her bra.

"No," she said.

He sighed. "Can you blame me?"

"What do you mean?"

"You're really, really hot, Temp."

"You still have to control yourself!" Temperance said, but now she was angry.

"I'm sorry."

"I really don't think you are! Because every time we make out like this, you try to make it into something more. And I keep saying no, but you just keep doing it."

"I really am sorry."

"Get out."

"What?"

"Get the heck out! We're through!"

~~~

Anna and Molly were in GUP shopping for clothes. An old lady was walking bye, and she gasped when she saw Molly.

"You!" she said.

"Yes?" said Molly, with an unusual tone in her voice.

"You look exactly the same as you did fifty-eight years ago..." the old lady said. "What was your name... Holly?"

Molly ignored her, and continued walking with Anna.

"What the hell was that?" Anna asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh come on! You don't think it's weird that woman said she knew you fifty-eight years ago, and she said your name was Holly! That's one letter away from Molly."

"She's just a crazy old lady. And the name thing was just a coincidence."

"Whatever," Anna said. She had begun to notice that when she was around Molly, there were a lot of coincidences.

~~~

Naomi was in her room, sleeping. It was about the only thing she did these days. She was always in this half-asleep state when she wasn't sleeping. Veera knocked on her door. Nothing. She decided to walk in, just to see if she was okay. She knew that Naomi had been having a hard time since the miscarriage. Then, she saw it there. Naomi had spilled the painkillers on the floor next to her bed. And now, Veera knew... her daughter was on drugs. Again. She decided she had to take this into her own hands. She got all the pills, scooping them up into her fin. She grabbed the container, which was filled with pills, and poured the ones in her fin into it. Then, she threw them all away.

~~~

Mitchell was in the guest room, unpacking his things. He got a call on his cell phone.

"Hello?" he said.

"Hey," said an angry voice on the other line.

"Who is this?" Mitchell asked.

"You know damn well who it is..." the voice said. "You've got 24 hours to give me the money, or I'll do to you what you paid me to do to that other guy."

He hung up.

Tori was standing next to him. "Who was that, Dad?"

"No one, dear."

~~~

Jake was at the movies with Bryan and Charlea -- he had lost the fight with Jackie. She was out with Morgan. He had no idea where Seth was. He said he had something to do right after Jake told the two of them that Jackie and Morgan weren't home.

~~~

("Faithfully" by Journey [listen here-

Hersht, Dora, and Jordin were sleeping when Dora felt this intense pain. It was thirst. She stood up, which made Hersht and Jordin spring to life immediately: even while sleeping their senses were extraordinary.

"I have to go hunting," said Dora.

"Remember to control your thirst for intelligent creatures," Jordin said.

"Of course," Dora lied. She then left.

Hersht waited until Dora was long gone before speaking to Jordin.

"I don't trust her," he said.

"Why?" Jordin asked.

"Don't you think it's a little... suspect... that she switched sides so very briskly?"

"No, I don't!" Jordin said. "We're sisters, and Astenias tried to make us kill each other. Of course you would switch sides after that."

"She's lying about not feeding on intelligent creatures," Hersht said. "Just thought you'd be interested in that intel."

"I knew that, and I understand it," said Jordin defensively. "It's hard to get off of their blood."

"Okay, just letting you know..." Hersht said. "Are you sure that you don't find her behavior suspicious at all? Why would she lie about how she feeds? Perhaps the hunting trips that she has taken over the course of the last few months were all her reporting our plans to Astenias."

"She would never do such a thing to her own family."

"You do remember that she nearly killed you, yes?"

Jordin sighed. Perhaps Hersht had a point.

~~~

("Raise Your Glass" by P!nk [listen here-

Seth knocked on the door to Morgan and Jackie's house. Heather answered the door.

"Seth!" Heather said. "What are you doing here?"

"I just needed to see you," Seth said.

"Seth, I told you, this is over," Heather said. "We're just lucky that Morgan didn't find out. After all, you're one of her closest friends."

"You can't pretend you don't want this to go on just as much as I do," Seth said. "This has been great. It doesn't have to end."

"But it does."

"No," he said. "It doesn't."

He kissed her full on the mouth. She returned the kiss. She embraced him, and they both went into the house.

~~~

Morgan and Jackie were Christmas shopping when suddenly, they ran into Sarah, Jackie's mother.

Sarah was astonished to see her. "Oh, Jackie!"

Jackie grimaced. "Hey, Sarah."

Morgan frowned at her avoiding the word, "Mom." Sarah looked hurt by it.

"Well, this is a coincidence, I was about to call you," said Sarah.

"Oh, really?" Jackie said. "After a year, you decided to finally talk to your daughter?"

"I am so sorry, Jackie," Sara said.

"I don't believe you."

"But I'm your mother. I love you...."

"You're my mother who was happy with seeing me thrown out of the house for making one little mistake, so you're not my mother. You're just... Sarah, that lady I lived with for my childhood, who I have no interest in talking to anymore. Come on Morgan."

The two of them walked away.

"Don't you think that was a little rude?" Morgan asked. "I mean, she is your mother."

"You should talk," Jackie said. "You're rude to your mother all the time."

"But still..." Morgan protested.

"We have shopping to do," Jackie said.

"Whatever," Morgan said.

"So... I think I'm breaking up with Jake..."

"What?" Morgan asked, shocked.

"I don't know, we just haven't been getting along lately," Jackie said.

"Well, maybe it is time you two had some time apart," said Morgan.

"I love him and everything, I do, but we kind of need a break," Jackie said.

"I know what you mean," Morgan said. She and Jake needed some time apart... then Jackie came into the picture. But Morgan didn't blame Jackie for that. It was just bad timing. She simply wished she and Jake had had a little more closure than just starting to see other people -- and have children with them. She quickly pushed those thoughts away, and continued walking around the mall with Jackie. Then the two of them ran into Molly and Anna.

"Oh, hey you guys!" Anna said.

"Hey," Jackie said, and grinned.

"I was hoping we would run into you guys!" Morgan said.

"So, are we all Christmas shopping?" Molly asked.

"Totally," said Jackie.

"Let's go," Anna said.

"Hey, where are Temperance and Naomi?" Morgan asked. "We should invite them and have some girl time."

"Temperance is with Bryan, and Naomi is... well, I don't know," said Anna.

"She's still not talking to us?" Morgan said. "For the love of God, it's Christmas."

"Actually, it's December 18th..." Molly corrected her.

"Ha ha, very funny," Morgan said. "But it's still Christmas time."

"We could still invite Temperance," said Anna. "Here, I'll call her."

"Good idea," said Molly.

Anna called Temperance, and Temperance picked up. "Hello?" Temperance said.

"Hey," said Anna. "We're at the mall Christmas shopping, and we were wondering if you wanted to come and join us. It could be fun."

"No," said Temperance. "I don't want anything to do with you."

"Can I ask why?" Anna asked. "I mean, you've been treating me bad for a while when I've been nothing but nice to you. So please explain what I did."

"You're gay," Temperance said. "And I'm sorry, but that's wrong." And she hung up.

"Wow," Anna said.

"What was that?" Morgan asked.

"Apparently Miss Suddenly Religious and Totally Better Than Everyone Else isn't a fan of me and Molly's relationship," Anna said, and she scoffed. "She said being gay is wrong. Are we back in the 17th century or something?"

"I'm sure she'll come around..." Molly said.

"Still, she's being horrible lately," Anna said. "And this is just the icing on the cake."

"She's going through a tough time, though," Jackie said.

"We're all not having too much fun lately, and frankly, I'm getting sick of it," Anna said. "The highlight of my life these past few months has been Molly, and if Temperance doesn't approve, then fine."

"For the record, I'm fine with you two going out," said Morgan.

"Me too," Jackie said.

"Well thanks," Anna said, and she smiled.

"Alright, let's go do some shopping," Molly said.

~~~

Seth and Heather were lying there, in Heather's bed, wrapped in a pile of sheets.

"This is so wrong..." Heather said.

"It's so right, you mean," Seth said.

"No, it's not!" Heather said. "You're my daughter's friend, and we already don't have a good relationship. If she finds out about this, it will only get worse."

"Heather, I really like you," Seth said. He kissed her hair. Then he kissed her nose. Then he kissed her mouth. "I really like you."

"I... like you too, Seth," Heather said. "But this isn't good. It isn't at all."

"You keep saying that, but you know you love it," Seth said. "We're good together."

"We haven't quite been together though," Heather said. "It's only been sex. And while that's been amazing, if this is going to continue, shouldn't we at least get to know each other?"

"How are we going to do that?" Seth asked. "We can't be seen in public together."

"We can just talk, right here," Heather said.

~~~

The next day, Jake went to Jackie's house to drop off Charlea. When he went in the house, Jackie had an upset look on her face.

"Hey," Jake said.

"Hey..." Jackie said. "We need to talk."

"About what?" Jake asked. "You're not pregnant again, are you?"

"Jake, we haven't had sex since Jackie was born."

"But still...."

"No, I'm not pregnant," Jackie said.

"Then... what is it?"

"I think it's time for this to end," Jackie said.

"Time for what to end?"

"Us."

~~~

("Road to Nowhere" by Ozzy Osbourne [listen here-

Mitchell was driving to Coralwood, where he had to pay the men who had done him a certain service.

He arrived, and handed the men the money. He started to walk away.

"Where do you think you're going?" one of the men said.

"I'm leaving," Mitchell said. "I paid you, and that's that."

"Oh, but it's not," another man said.

"I don't know what you mean," Mitchell said.

And then he bit Mitchell in the neck.

~~~

("Clocks" by Coldplay [listen here- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmej-clcqA4&feature=related ] plays throughout the scene)

Anna had started to become more and more suspicious of her girlfriend. So she went onto Google and searched her family name, Morrigan. She got tons of results pointing to Irish mythology. It meant phantom queen... great queen... it was once a goddess of battle, strife, and fertility... it didn't age. Could Molly Morrigan just be... the Morrigan? She didn't age, she was never hungry (perhaps craving something else), and Anna had never met her parents. In fact, every time Molly's parents were brought up she turned evasive. Anna impulsively called Molly and said, "What are you?"

[align=center]TO BE CONTINUED...[/align]

"Courage Is..." by The Strange Familiar

"One" by U2

"Dancing With Tears In My Eyes" by Ke$ha

"Faithfully" by Journey

"Raise Your Glass" by P!nk

"Road to Nowhere" by Ozzy Osbourne

"Clocks" by Coldplay

---

Review please.

And yeah, I know it was short, but it's only part 1. 893573.gif

Time for part 2, which IMO is a billion times better than part 1.

S2E9 (29)- Christmas Lights (2): Previously on Bikini Top... Jake and Jackie were fighting all the time, and they broke up. And Jackie ran into her mom at the mall, and was kinda mean to her, even though her mom seemed like she had something to tell her. Jake won't deal with his feelings about his father dying. Morgan seems kind of over Liam raping her. Seth and Morgan have become really close... and Seth becomes close to Morgan's mom Heather too: they've been having sex for a while! And Temperance h been acting weird; she broke up with Bryan (but he was kind of wrong to pressure her to have sex when she's not ready), and she has been rude to Anna and Molly for being lesbians. As for Anna and Molly, well... back to them later. Mitchell is in town again, and man is he acting strange. A guy calls him, and says he wants money, then threatens him. Mitchell pays the man, and there are two other men with him. And back to Anna and Molly, their relationship is going strong, but, well...

Anna had started to become more and more suspicious of her girlfriend. So she went onto Google and searched her family name, Morrigan. She got tons of results pointing to Irish mythology. It meant phantom queen... great queen... it was once a goddess of battle, strife, and fertility... it didn't age. Could Molly Morrigan just be... the Morrigan? She didn't age, she was never hungry (perhaps craving something else), and Anna had never met her parents. In fact, every time Molly's parents were brought up she turned evasive. Anna impulsively called Molly and said, "What are you?"

"What do you mean?" Molly asked.

"You don't age, do you? And you never eat... and you don't have parents. They didn't leave you or anything, and you're not emancipated. You don't have parents. So Molly Morrigan, you're the Morrigan, aren't you? Some thing from Irish mythology. I looked it up."

"Anna..."

"Tell the truth!"

"It's late... come to my house tomorrow morning, and we can talk about all of this," said Molly on the other line.

"No way!" Anna yelled. "I want to talk about this, now!"

"Shh, your moher is probably sleeping," Molly said. "You don't want to wake her up and make this worse. She already doesn't like that we're dating."

"We won't be dating if you don't explain yourself."

"Okay, fine," Molly said. "Come to my house now and we can talk. Just sneak out."

"Will do."

(Theme plays)

("Sabotage" by The Beastie Boys [listen here-

Sandy was finally getting around to seeing Arianna and giving her condolences. She had been trying to do so for a while, because she wanted her to know that she was sorry for what happened to her parents. She knocked on Arianna's door.

Arianna opened up. "Hello, Miss Cheeks," she said.

"Hey Arianna. Just wanted to say I'm really sorry for what happened to your parents a few months ago. It couldn't have been easy dealing with it."

"It wasn't," said Arianna. "But when you're dead, you're dead."

Then Sandy noticed bodies lying on the floor of Arianna's house.

"Come in," Arianna said.

"I... don't think so," Sandy said, and she started running, getting out her phone to call the authorities.

"But I insist," said Arianna, who was already caught up with Sandy. She picked her up, and brought her into the house. She had been feeding lately. Being a newborn was challenging. You had a constant thirst. You took all the blood you could get.

"Please!" Sandy said. "Let me go!"

"Sorry," said Arianna, not sounding even slightly sincere.

"I'm begging you!"

Arianna destroyed Sandy's helmet, the glass flying onto the floor, landing on some corpes. Sandy struggled for air as Arianna sucked every bit of blood out of her.

"Delicious..." she said, and licked her lips.

Sandy lay there, dead. Arianna left her there for a while, but eventually got tired of the squirrel on her floor, and put her in the pile of corpses she had begun to 'collect.'

She was still thirsty.

~~~

The three men who had turned Mitchell took him to Astenias.

"Done, master," one of them said.

"Ah, excellent," he said. "Bruce, Fred, Nathan, you have done well."

"Thank you," said Fred.

"Thank you sir," said Bruce. He was the one who had turned Mitchell.

"Thanks," Nathan said. "But I just want to know one thing. Why was this even important? What do you want from Bryan Errin?"

Astenias looked repulsed, as if he had just consumed terrible food. "I warned you not to ask questions. Bruce, Fred, kill him. Now."

"No!" Bruce said. "He's our friend."

Astenias's pupils suddenly grew, and he told them again, "Kill him."

They both got blank looks on their faces, and they beat Nathan to a pulp. They then threw him to the ground outside, and lit him on fire.

"How did you do that?" Fred asked. "We're not supposed to be able to compel our own kind."

"I'm older than you, and stronger," Astenias said. "Now, go. And remember to not ask questions."

"Yes, sir," they said, and left.

Mitchell was left on the floor, writhing in pain.

~~~

Anna arrived at Molly's house, with a stake in her jacket. Yes, she thought she was the Morrigan, but what if she wasn't? What if she was a vampire? Anna -- regrettably -- had read Twilight, and the vampires in Twilight didn't age. The vampires in Twilight also did not have to eat, or it was not necessary for them to. So, it was also likely Molly was a vampire. But if she was, would a stake kill her? It wasn't the way to kill vampires in Twilight, after all. But she doubted Twilight got much right. It was worth a shot.

Molly opened the door, and Anna staked her in the heart. She was unaffected.

"Sorry, no," Molly said. "Not a vampire, but nice try."

~~~

Veera was shaking Naomi, trying to wake her up. Eventually Naomi opened her eyes.

"...What?" she mumbled.

"Get up," said Veera forcefully.

"What do you want?"

"To get you better. I know you're doing drugs again, and I'm taking you to rehab."

"What?"

"You need help, and I'm finally getting it for you. Now let's go."

"But it's really late... why now?"

"Because," Veera said, "I was tired of just sitting there, being worried about you. I was tired of feeling like a bad, lazy parent. Now let's go and get you help."

Naomi hesitated, but she got up

~~~

Jordin was thirsty. Her throat felt dry, and there was the pain that she could just never get used to. She turned to her sister. "Would you like to come with me?"

Without missing a beat, Dora said, "Yes."

They were just traveling for hours, when suddenly, Jordin stopped. Dora stopped with her.

"Hersht doesn't trust you," Jordin said. "Is he right not to?"

"What? Why?"

"Stop playing dumb," said Jordin. "You're hunting intelligent creatures."

"It's only on a sustinence level."

"You were still deceitful, and you're still hunting them," said Jordin. "So it's not relevant that it's only on a sustinence level."

"Well, to answer your question, you can trust me, and so can Hersht," said Dora. "Now, I just hunted, and I'm rather tired. So goodbye." She was out of sight almost instantly.

~~~

Molly was in the kitchen, making she and Anna coffee. She brought it in, and handed Anna a mug.

"So really, what are you?" Anna asked.

"Whatever I am, you seemed completely willing to kill me with this," she picked up the stake. "Where did you even get a stake?"

"Sloppy writing," Anna said.

"Hmm?"

"Anyways, you're avoiding my question," said Anna. "What are you?"

"Your first guess... was right," Molly said. "I'm the Morrigan."

"Should I be... scared?"

"Oh, no," Molly said. "And actually, I'm not the Morrigan. I'm a Morrigan. There are actually very many of us. We don't age, so that's why that old lady recognized me from way back when. We come from above the water, in Ireland."

"Why are you underwater?"

"I can transform into lots of things," said Molly. "Like a wolf, a cow, and a horse. But most importantly, an eel or a regular old fish, which is what I am now. Or I can just be a human."

"Can you turn others into those things?"

"Yeah, but it's not easy."

"So... what can you do?"

"I'm pretty much a witch, but better," Molly said. "I'm also -- or was, I guess -- a goddess of battle, strife, and fertility... which is why I knew that Naomi was going to have a miscarriage as soon as I met her."

"Then why didn't you stop it?"

"While I can stop things like that from happening, I don't like to," Molly said. "It's better to let things just happen on their own. Long story short, I'm nothing to be afraid of."

"So, are you the only myth that's real?"

"Oh, no, no, no..." said Molly. "There are plenty more."

"How about vampires?"

"Oh, they're very real."

"Could a stake kill them?"

"Yeah, if used correctly," said Molly. "Has to be right in the heart, like you did to me. So nice job."

"Speaking of that, how do you kill... you?" Anna asked.

"I think I've told you enough for tonight, Anna," Molly said.

"Please tell me."

"Really, no. I'm sorry, but I wasn't planning on telling you anything, at least not yet."

"Why?"

"Because I want to be normal, especially now that I've met you. You're this amazing person, and I'm a monster."

"You're not a monster," Anna said. "You're a goddess. And even if you were a monster, you'd be my monster."

"You seemed pretty determined to kill me with the stake."

"It was just an impulsive thing," said Anna. "If it would have worked, I would have regretted it for the rest of my life."

Anna kissed Molly.

"I love you, my monster," Anna said.

Molly was shocked Anna was taking this so well. She smiled, and her entire face lit up.

"I love you too."

~~~

("A Holly Jolly Christmas" by Burl Ives [listen here- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up1t5siifEw ] plays throughout the scene)

[align=center]SIX DAYS LATER[/align]

Jake and Bryan finish unwrapping presents from Tori, and thank her.

"You really went all out, Mom," Jake said.

"Yeah, thank you so much!" said Bryan.

"Well, it's you boys' last Christmas here..." Tori said, starting to cry. "I'm really going to miss you."

"It's okay, Mom," said Jake. "We'll visit when we're in college. We'll be here."

"Really?"

"Of course. You need that, and honestly, I do too."

"That means a lot, Jacob," said Tori. "More than you can imagine."

"Well, we have to go," Bryan said. "We have to go visit Naomi at rehab."

"Oh. How's she doing?"

"We don't know," Jake said. "But we're about to find out."

"Well, have fun, I suppose."

~~~

("Jingle Bell Rock" by Bobby Helms [listen here-

] plays througout the scene)

Bryan, Jake, Seth, Anna, Molly, Temperance, Jackie, and Morgan go to Naomi's room in the rehabilitation center.

"Hey guys," she said. She seemed pretty happy.

"Hey Naomi," Morgan said.

"Why so happy?" Anna asked.

"Well, remember where I was this time last year?"

"Oh, yeah..." Anna said.

"Where was she?" Molly and Seth asked in unison.

"It's a long story," said Jake. "Anyways, how are you doing?"

"Pretty good," Naomi said. "My mom's been here to see me every day. And if you think about how we were acting towards each other last year, that's good too. So I don't really have much to complain about."

"You're right," Jackie said. "Last Christmas I was worried sick about being pregnant and I got kicked out of my house. This Christmas I have an awesome daughter and awesome friends, one of whom I'm even living with."

"Last Christmas my dad died," Bryan said. "This Christmas... or at least, a few months before this Christmas... my adoptive dad died. So this isn't a great Christmas either."

"I'm having a great Christmas," Anna said. "I'm with my beautiful monster."

"...Beautiful monster?" Seth asked.

"Oh, you had to be there," said Molly.

"Doubt it," said Temperance. "This still seems totally inappropriate. We're here to visit someone who did drugs, and that's wrong. And we're here with two lesbians -- also wrong! I'm leaving."

"Peace, bitch!" Naomi called to her as she left.

~~~

("Santa Baby" by Eartha Kitt [listen here-

Heather was home when she heard the doorbell ring. She went to see who it was, to see Seth standing in front of her with a wide grin.

"Seth!" she said. "What are you doing here?"

"Everyone's at Jake and Bryan's place, so I figured I'd come and see you," he said. "I wanted to wish you a merry Christmas."

"Oh, well merry Christmas, Seth," Heather said kindly.

"Merry Christmas, Heather," Seth said. He kissed her passionately. For once, she did not protest. After the kiss, Seth said, "I love you, Heather."

"I love you too, Seth."

Seth got down on one knee. "Heather Reid... will you--"

Heather looked extremely surprised. "I-I don't know what to--"

"--be my girlfriend?"

Seth opened a black box containing a beautiful diamond ring.

"Oh," Heather said. She cried tears of joy. "...Yes! Yes, of course I will!"

"Awesome!" Seth said, and he kissed her again.

"How much did this cost?"

"A lot..." said Seth. "But you're worth it. I wanted to get you a great Christmas present."

"You did," Heather said. "You really did. I really haven't been this happy in a long time, and it's because of you. I do love you."

"I have even better news," Seth said. "January 22nd is my eighteenth birthday. Then, what we're doing here will be legal, and maybe we can even start telling people!"

"We'll see..." said Heather. "But I don't know if Morgan will like that."

"You're right," said Seth. "Maybe we should wait a little longer."

"Maybe."

~~~

("All I Want For Christmas Is You" by Mariah Carey [listen here-

Naomi is sitting on the couch in her room at the rehabilitation center. She had enjoyed seeing her friends visit... minus Temperance, who she didn't really consider her friend anymore. An employee at the rehab walked into her room and said, "Miss Duncan, there's a visitor here for you."

"Who is it?" Naomi asked curiously. Her mother had been there to see her right before her friends, so she doubted it was her.

"Someone named Trevor," said the employee.

"Let him in," said Naomi.

The employee went and got Trevor, let him in the room, and shut the door.

"Hey..." Trevor said.

"What do you want?"

"You."

"What?" Naomi asked.

"I've missed you, and I went to your house earlier to say merry Christmas, and that's when I really realized it. Your mom told me you were here, and I came as fast as I could to tell you I love you, and I missed you, and I was a real jackass for not being there for you when you were pregnant, and when you had the miscarriage."

Naomi sighed. "Well, you tried to be there for me when I had the miscarriage, and you were there for a while. But I kind of pushed you away."

"And you had every right to," said Trevor. "You were upset, and you had every right to be. We were going to have a child, and it was taken away."

"Well, you're right," said Naomi. "I should have been upset. But not at you."

"Yes, you should have been! You were obviously going through a really tough time when you were pregnant, and I wasn't there. I was just thinking about myself, and what it would do to me, and not what you were going through, so I deserve for you to be upset at me. I'm upset at myself."

"I can't argue with that," Naomi said. "But you need to stop being so hard on yourself. It couldn't have been easy, me telling you I was pregnant the way I did... so suddenly, and in front of so many people. I didn't give you much time to deal with things either."

"We both had faults with this..." Trevor said, and nodded his head. "But the fact is, I don't like the way we ended things." He sat on the couch next to her, and kissed her. "I love you, and I'm not letting you go."

~~~

("Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" by Brenda Lee [listen here-

After everyone was gone, Bryan and Jake cleaned up the house. There was gift wrap everywhere. While they were doing so, Mitchell walked in.

"Grandpa, you're back!" Jake said.

"Yes, I am, Jacob!" said Mitchell, and he gave Jake the same awkward hug as usual, and Bryan the same more-awkward handshake.

"Where've you been, Dad?" Tori said, when she saw him walk in.

"I had to leave rather suddenly because there was an emergency at the company... no need to worry though, everything is fixed," Mitchell said.

"Oh," Tori said. "Well... welcome back."

"Thank you dear," he said, and hugged his daughter. "You boys need some help picking up?"

"Sure," said Bryan and Jake simultaneously.

~~~

Molly was driving Anna home, when Anna asked, "So... am I in any danger being with you?"

"No," Molly assured her. "Being with me is perfectly safe right now."

"It's the 'right now' part that worries me," Anna said. "I mean... could it ever come to be dangerous for me or my friends and family?"

"I'm not going to lie," said Molly, "it's possible."

Anna sat there silently for a while.

"But I will keep you and everyone you love safe, even if it does come to that," Molly said. "You are the most important part of my life, Anna. I'll do anything for you."

"I'm... the most important part of your life?"

"Of course," Molly said. "Haven't I told you that?"

"I don't think so," Anna replied. "But... you're the most important part of my life too."

"Good to know," Molly smiled.

"I'm serious!" Anna said. "I love you."

"I love you too," Molly said.

"My monster..." said Anna.

~~~

("Christmas Tree" by Lady Gaga [listen here-

Seth and Heather are lying in bed after having sex. Seth gets out of the bed and puts his clothes back on.

"So... I'm not your first, am I?" Heather asked.

"Of course not," Seth said. "At my old school... well, let's just say I got around."

"Oh..." Heather said.

"That's okay, right?"

"Of course," Heather said, slightly meaning it. "I just wasn't expecting that, that's all."

"Yeah, most people don't" said Seth. "I was just going through a hard time, and well... I had a lot of sex during that time. But this, it's not just for the sex -- even though the sex is, like, AWESOME -- and I hope you know that."

"I know it's not just for the sex," Heather said. "But you're right. The sex is... awesome." And she took his shirt off.

"But... I just got dressed," he said, then shrugged and took off his belt.

~~~

("12 Days of Christmas" [listen here-

Morgan and Jackie were driving home, with Charlea in the back seat.

"Jackie... I have to tell you something, and please don't be upset with me," Morgan said.

"What is it?" Jackie said.

"Like I said, don't get upset."

"Fine, fine," Jackie said, and nodded her head. "I won't get upset."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

"I kind of still have feelings for Jake."

"Go for it."

"What?"

"You heard me," Jackie said. "Go for it. I'm done with Jake. We're better as friends."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Thank you!"

"You're welcome," said Jackie.

"Well... we're here."

The two got out of the boatmobile, Jackie carrying Charlea in her arms. They walked inside.

"Mom's probably asleep," said Morgan. She went to her mother's door opened it, and saw her and Seth in the act.

"Mom!" Morgan yelped.

"Seth!" Jackie said, and covered Charlea's eyes.

"This is disgusting!" Morgan yelled.

Seth quickly got under the blankets and said, "We're in love!"

"You're in WHAT?" Morgan asked.

"Love," said Heather. "I'm sorry for not telling you."

"How long has this been going on?" Morgan asked.

"A few months..." said Seth.

"Oh my GOD!" Morgan said. She stormed up to her room.

Jackie said, "For the record... I'm kinda happy for you guys. So yeah, good for you." She walked upstairs.

"Well, that was awkward..." Seth said.

~~~

Bryan, Jake, Tori, and Mitchell were sitting in the living room watching Christmas specials and drinking hot cocoa. Mitchell got a call on his phone.

"Hello?" he said as he walked outside.

"You home?" Astenias asked on the other line.

"Of course," said Mitchell.

"And you know what you must do?"

"Yes, master."

"Bring me Bryan Errin."

~~~

Temperance was home with Brenda, Tristan, Mikayla, and Alex. She was starting to feel sad about the way she was treating her friends, particularly Anna, Naomi, and Molly. She sent a text to the three of them that simply said: "Sorry."

~~~

Jackie was in her room putting Charlea into her crib when her phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Jackie... it's me, your mother."

"What do you want, Sarah?"

"I wanted to say merry Christmas," Sarah said. "And tell you that I kicked your father out and I want you to move back in with me."

~~~

("Christmas Lights" by Coldplay [listen here-

Temperance prays for her mother.

Naomi and Trevor kiss, and Trevor leaves for the night, promising to be back tomorrow.

Anna and Molly cuddle on Molly's couch, watching TV.

Jake and Morgan talk on the phone, Morgan slightly flirting, while her mother tries to apologize outside the door.

Seth leaves Heather's house, feeling sorry for hurting Morgan, but at the same time being happy because Heather accepted his ring.

Bryan got a call from his mother, who is wishing him a merry Christmas, and letting him know she'll be visiting soon.

Jackie lies in her bed, wondering if she should move back in with her mother.

Arianna burns all the corpses in her house. She starts to feel something. She's not thirsty... just sad. She actually misses her parents. This is her worst Christmas ever.

Morgan gets off the phone with Jake, and starts to cry. Seth was supposed to be her friend. Why would he have sex with her mother?

Anna and Molly get Temperance's text and decide they will forgive her.

Naomi gets Temperance's text and rolls her eyes.

---

I spent a lot of yesterday and most of today writing and editing this and picking out music so it would be perfect, so reviews would be absolutely adored. 630566.gif

S2E10 (30)- Dream a Little Dream of Me: Last time on a special Bikini Top... Anna discovers what Molly is. Read the episode to catch up on that. It was amazing. Basically, she's this thing called the Morrigan. Yeah, awesome. Anyways, it's Christmas. Naomi is in rehab, and Temperance is being rude to her for using drugs, and rude to Anna and Molly for being gay. She apologizes to them all, but Naomi doesn't accept. Naomi and Trevor get back together. Seth and Heather's romance continues, and Seth gives her a ring. They seem to make each other very happy. Seth admits that at his old school he slept around, but promises Heather it won't happen again, and that his relationship with her is not based on sex. Morgan and Jackie walk in on them having sex (after Jackie gives Morgan the okay to date Jake), and Morgan is upset, since she and Seth are close friends. Arianna kills Sandy, and starts to feel bad about what she's become. Molly promises that being the Morrigan won't put Anna and her friends in danger, and if it does she can easily handle it. Bryan gets a call from his mother letting him know she's coming to Bikini Top to visit. Jackie's mother wants her to move back in with her after a year of being apart: she tells Jackie she kicked her father out, and Mitchell is now a vampire, and he's back in Bikini Top. His mission from Astenias is to bring him Bryan. The question is... Why?

"Ugh," said Temperance. "Naomi won't text me back! I've apologized to her a billion times."

"Maybe she doesn't think you deserve her forgiveness..." said Mikayla, who was in the kitchen with her, making pancakes for breakfast. "I don't."

"Excuse me?" Temperance asked. "God says you should forgive people, which is why I forgave HER for being a... heathen. She's a heathen. And I forgave her for that. To do that, I had to apologize to her; if I meant it or not isn't relevant, since she's wrong and I'm right."

"You know what?" Mikayla said.

"What?" Temperance asked.

"You need to shut up," Mikayla said. "I moved back here to be closer to you guys--"

"--Excuse me?"

"If you say excuse me one more time, I swear..."

"You came back here because you're not intelligent, and you didn't do well in college, so you're going to procrastinate until Bikini Top University opens next fall, and fornicate with any man with a pulse until then!"

Mikayla scoffed. She picked up the pancake batter, walked over to her sister, and poured it on her head.

Temperance ran to the bathroom, crying.

"Bitch had it coming..." Mikayla said to herself, and got out a box of cereal.

(Theme plays)

That night was New Years' Eve. I now present to you... First moments of 2011 montage! Brought to you by Fish Shark's New Year's Rockin' Eve!

("Hello Sunshine" by BarlowGirl [listen here- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAVCU0BAHJs ] plays throughout the montage... BROUGHT TO YOU BY FISH SHARK'S NEW YEAR'S ROCKIN' EVE!)

Jake, Bryan, Morgan, Mitchell, and Tori all shout, "HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Jake impulsively kisses Morgan.

Heather and Seth passionately kiss and smile at each other. They say "Happy new year," in perfect unison, and kiss again. They tell each other how happy they are, and how they're in love.

Anna and Molly clap as the ball drops in New Kelp City and they get to view it extremely clearly on Fish Shark's New Year's Rockin' Eve... the BEST way to ring in the new year under the sea!

Tristan and Brenda kiss as Alex and Mikayla sleep and Temperance is in her room, with her bed neatly made, and everything neat and tidy... though she feels empty.

Everyone in Naomi's rehab cheers. Naomi does as well: one day closer to getting out and being with Trevor.

Jackie is with her mother, Sarah. She just moved back in with her. As the ball drops in amazing quality thanks to Fish Shark's New Year's Rockin' Eve, Sarah cuddles Charlea and Jackie smiles. This feels right. She thinks she made the right decision by coming back.

Arianna watches Fish Shark's New Year's Rockin' Eve... but does not feel any joy... BUT IT'S NOT THE SHOW'S FAULT. She doesn't want to be the monster that she is. She's a monster, she is. She is the first to admit it. But she wants to make the fish who made her become a monster pay. The fish who killed her parents. The fish who made her so thirsty. The fish who made her kill so many other fish. It was terrible. That fish had to pay. Dora had to pay.

~~~

There is a ring on the doorbell, and Bryan goes to get the door.

"SURPRISE!" Zoe and Zack say as they open the door.

"Not quite..." said Bryan. "You told me you were coming."

"But not when," Zoe said, and winked.

"Yeah..." Bryan said. "Anyways, come on in."

Tori beamed. "Oh, we have company!"

"Hello," Zoe smiled at Tori.

"Welcome to our home," said Tori. "I'll show you to your room."

~~~

("You've Got the Love" by Florence + the Machine [listen here-

Upstairs, Jake and Morgan are sitting in Jake's bedroom.

"So... we have to talk about what happened last night," said Jake.

"Gah, it's last year's prom all over again," Morgan joked.

Jake laughed.

"You know, it's just fun to be with you," said Morgan. "Even though we had our differences, we've both grown a lot, and I think it would be wrong for us not to give this thing another go, you know?"

"Totally..." Jake agreed. "I didn't know you wanted to be with me."

"How could I not?" Morgan asked. "You're funny, and sweet, and... hot." She unzipped his pants, and took off his shirt and his belt.

"Wow..." Jake said. "You really have changed."

Morgan kissed him, running her hands through his hair, and then took off her shirt.

~~~

Anna was sitting there in Molly's house while Molly made lunch.

"So can you eat?" Anna asked her.

"I can," said Molly. "It just doesn't do anything."

"Oh," Anna said. "Cool."

"Cool?"

"Yeah, cool. Just learning about what the Morrigan does is... cool."

"Well I'm glad I'm so cool."

"You should be."

~~~

Naomi was sitting in the rehab, absolutely giddy. Her bags were packed next to her. Her mom was on her way to pick her up, and take her home. She would get to be with her friends again, and see Trevor. But, she would also have to see Temperance, who apparently thought that a simple "sorry" over a text message would be enough to earn back her friendship. Yeah, right.

She watches 56784 while she waits for Veera to come. After the episode is over, she listens to music on her FishPod. She taps her foot to the music, waiting for her mother to arrive. Eventually, Veera knocks on the door.

"Mom!" Naomi said, and smiled.

"Ready to get out of here?" Veera asked.

"Oh, definitely," said Naomi.

"Sorry I couldn't be here for New Year's Eve," Veera said. "I fell asleep on the couch at home. I was planning to come."

"It's okay, Mom."

"Great," Veera said, and smiled. "Let's go."

"Yeah, let's."

The two of them walked out as Naomi bid farewell to the friends she had made at the rehab, and reflected upon how rehab had changed her. She wasn't going to worship God like Temperance -- she wasn't an atheist or anything, she just didn't want to really overdo it like Temperance. She was just going to try to be a better person. No more drugs, for sure. And maybe she could start volunteering for the community or something.

"Hey mom, do you think that I could volunteer?"

"I think that would be a great thing to do, babe," said Veera.

"Thanks," said Naomi. She liked the dynamic she and her mother had now. They had never been this close.

~~~

("Just the Way You Are" by Bruno Mars [listen here-

]

Jake and Morgan lay in Jake's bed under his covers, panting and sweating.

"I can safely say that was the best I've ever had," Jake managed to say.

"Same..." Morgan said.

Jake got out of bed and put on his clothes, and gave Morgan hers'. "So..." he said as he combed his hair.

"So..." Morgan said, putting on her shirt.

"Do you want to go on a date tonight?"

"I thought you'd never ask." She got out of bed and kissed him tenderly.

"Awesome."

"Jake?" Morgan said.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry for hurting you."

"I'm sorry for hurting you too."

They kissed again.

~~~

Tori was out buying food with Mitchell and Jake and Morgan were out on a date, so Bryan was alone with Zoe and Zack.

"So... have you been to your father's grave lately?" Zoe asked.

"Yeah, I went last week," Bryan said.

"Oh."

"Bryan, there's something your mother wanted to tell you," Zack said.

"What is it?" Bryan asked.

"We want you to..." Zoe said.

"Want me to what?" Bryan asked when she stopped talking.

"We want you to move to WaterFalls," Zoe said. "There's not really anything here for you, is there?"

"What?" Bryan cried. "How about my friends and my school?"

"You can make new friends," Zoe said.

"I'm in the middle of my senior year," said Bryan. "It's too late for me to move."

"It's never too late," said Zoe.

"Meh..." Zack said. "Maybe he's right. He's almost done with school. We could wait. He could come visit this summer."

"I suppose you're right," Zoe said, and she sighed. "Well, we can enjoy our visit while we're here."

~~~

Mitchell and Tori were driving home from shopping with the radio turned on. "Bottoms Up" by Trey Songz ft. Nicki Minaj (listen here-

) played on the radio.

"What the hell?" Mitchell said. "What happened to good music?"

"I don't know..." said Tori. "This is terrible."

"It's absolute horse shit," Mitchell said. "Over-produced, nonsensical horse shit."

"Agreed," Tori said, and changed the radio. "How Soon Is Now?" by The Smiths began playing.

"Now this is music," said Mitchell.

"Agreed," Tori said.

They rode for a few minutes in silence, leaivng Mitchell to his thoughts. He had done a lot of thinking lately, and something was just wrong with what had been asked of him. He had been asked to hand over his adoptive grandchild to be killed... and he had no desire to do that. So, he decided he wouldn't.

"We're here," Tori said.

Mitchell had to get Bryan out of Bikini Top, at least for a while.

~~~

SpongeBob and Patrick were sitting in the grapefruit they currently lived in together... and that they shared with Sandy. She had been missing for a week.

"SpongeBob..." Patrick said.

"What, Patrick?" SpongeBob replied.

"I don't think she's coming back."

"D-Don't be silly Patrick," SpongeBob said, and his lip began to quiver. "Why wouldn't she come back? I... uh... Of course she'll c-come back, Patrick."

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. It was Arianna.

"Who are you?" Patrick -- who had answered the door -- asked.

"Someone who's sorry," said Arianna, who was crying. "Someone who's really, really sorry."

"What are you sorry for?" Patrick asked.

"I killed Miss Cheeks, Sandy, I mean," Arianna said. "I'm a vampire."

~~~

Molly went to the store to buy some food for Anna. Anna was sitting in the house patiently, watching a movie and texting Molly, who promised to be home soon. Suddenly, she heard someone banging on the door. She screamed. The banging continued, and the person started trying to break the doorknob. She screamed again, and ran upstairs. The banging continued. She texted Molly: "911"

~~~

("Your Love's A Drug" by Leighton Meester [listen here- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSVlGkeplDA ] plays throughout the scene)

Jake and Morgan were having a romantic dinner at a fancy restaurant. There was a candle burning in the middle of the table, and they were gazing into each others' eyes, waiting for their food.

When the food arrived, they thanked the server and ate.

"This has been a great day," Morgan said.

"Definitely."

"Being around you is so... fun."

"You too," said Jake. "And honestly... being around Jackie kind of felt like work sometimes. And being with you is just so effortless. I know you and Jackie are best friends and you might not want to hear that, but it's the truth."

Morgan actually liked hearing that. She grinned and said, "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"I think we're gonna have more fun after we're done eating," she said. "If you know what I mean."

"Again?"

"Again."

"Cool..."

Morgan laughed. "You're such a dork."

"And you're a slut," Jake said, and laughed.

Morgan looked offended for a second, then realized he was kidding, and laughed with him.

"Let's get out of here," she said.

"Already?" Jake asked.

"Yeah."

So they left, and went to Jake's boatmobile, where they had lots of fun.

~~~

("Hot Mess" by Cobra Starship [listen here-

Seth and Heather were enjoying some nice takeout food.

"You know what we should do?" Seth asked.

"Not talk with our mouths full?" Heather joked.

"Very funny," said Seth. "But really, we should play Monopoly. I used to always play it with my family before I moved out--"

"--You moved out?"

"Yeah..." Seth said. "I thought I told you."

"You didn't..." Heather said. "Why did you?"

"My parents were fighting all the time, and my mom was being a bitch, and I got emancipated, and moved out," Seth said. "I live in an apartment on my own."

"With what money?"

"My parents are rich," Seth said. "They send me tons of money every month. That's how I get these jeans that you say show off my ass so well."

He showed off.

She laughed. "Seth, we're eating."

"Darn..." he said. "When we're done? Super sexy fun time?"

"Super sexy fun time," Heather said.

"Oh..." Seth said, intrigued.

"Indeed."

~~~

("The Beautiful People" by Marilyn Manson [listen here-

Naomi was in the Smoothie Shack, and Temperance walked in.

"Damn it," Naomi said. "Not you."

"You're out of rehab?" Temperance said.

"Yeah," Naomi said. "Why? Wanna fight about it? Think it's too soon or something?"

"Why are you being so mean to me?" Temperance asked. "I apologized."

"You sent me a half-assed, one-word apology OVER A TEXT!" Naomi yelled. "That makes up for nothing you prissy little bitch!" She splashed her smoothie in Temperance's face.

"You bitch!" Temperance yelled, then she lost control. She pulled Naomi off the chair she was sitting in.

"Oh, so that's how you want to do this?" Naomi asked.

"What do you mean?" Temperance yelled.

Naomi punched Temperance in the face. Temperance screamed, and slapped her.

"I see this is your first fight," Naomi said, and punched her again.

An employee at the Smoothie Shack rushed to them and separated them, then kicked them out. The two of them left in a huff.

~~~

Mitchell was talking with Zoe.

"So... you miss Bryan?"

"Oh, very much," she said.

"Maybe he could visit WaterFalls for a few months," Mitchell said. "I'm sure he could take his classes there."

"Oh yes, he could," said Zoe. "I offered to let him move in with him, and we decided he'd visit this summer."

"This summer?" Mitchell asked, and cursed under his breath. "That's not for a while. Maybe he could visit now."

"Nah, he can do whatever he wants."

Mitchell turned her around, and looked straight into her eyes.

He compelled her. "You will ask him to come back to WaterFalls with you and visit for a few months."

"I will ask him to come visit..." she said.

"Good," Mitchell said, and walked out.

~~~

"Sandy's dead?" Patrick asked, sobbing.

"You killed her?" SpongeBob yelled. "HOW COULD YOU?"

"I'm sorry," said Arianna. "I'm a--"

"--Vampire..." Patrick said. "Like Edward Cullen."

"Haha, no," Arianna said. "Like a vampire, not Princess Sparkles."

"Oh."

Arianna compelled both of them. "Sandy left town to pursue a science career. You guys through a big party for her. You'll miss her."

"We'll miss her..." they both repeated.

Arianna left.

~~~

Molly saw the man outside her door, and punched him. Then she zapped herself into her room, where Anna was hiding.

"How did you do that?" Anna cried.

"No time to explain!" Molly yelled. She punched the window, and broke it open. "Run! Get out of here! NOW!"

Anna did so.

"Far away! Drive!" Molly screamed at her.

Anna cried as she drove away. She hoped Molly would be okay. She wondered what was going on.

~~~

Temperance got home. Mikayla was sitting on the couch.

"I'm sorry," Mikayla said. "If that makes things any better.... I overreacted."

"No, you didn't," Temperance said. "You were fine. I'm terrible." She went to her room.

~~~

("Dream a Little Dream of Me" by Mama Cass [listen here- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_070zWcEuk ] plays throughout the end montage)

Tori stared at a picture of Larry, then threw it away. She had to get over his death. She had been putting on a happy face... but she was broken. She had to be fixed.

Jake drove Morgan home, and kissed her. Morgan tidied up her air as she walked in.

Seth decided to spend the night with Heather as they lay in bed together.

Temperance was in her room, crying.

Zoe asked Bryan to visit WaterFalls.

Arianna slowly walked home, feeling a pain in her heart. She wanted it to go away.

Molly fought the man at her door, and he teleported away. She said, "Crap."

"Hello Sunshine" by BarlowGirl

"You've Got the Love" by Florence + the Machine

"Just the Way You Are" by Bruno Mars

"Bottoms Up" by Trey Songz ft. Nicki Minaj

"How Soon Is Now?" by The Smiths

"Your Love's A Drug" by Leighton Meester

"Hot Mess" by Cobra Starship

"The Beautiful People" by Marilyn Manson

"Dream a Little Dream of Me" by Mama Cass

---

Definitely not my best, but necessary setup. Reviews appreciated as always.

107942449790.jpg

S2E11 (31)- Express Yourself: Morgan, Jackie, Naomi, Anna, and Molly are on the stage at Zinka's Party Emporium singing "Express Yourself" by Madonna (

). When it's over, the audience, who includes Bryan, Jake, Seth, and Trevor, clap.

Wait, back up.

~~~

It was the day after Valentine's Day: a Saturday.

Morgan and Jake were laying in Jake's bed and Jake was running his fin through Morgan's hair.

"You know what we should do before we go back to school on Monday?" Morgan asked.

"What?"

"Something fun."

"Such as...?"

"Ooh, remember when we did karaoke last year? That was really fun, we could do it again!"

"Meh..." he said.

"Oh, come on!" Morgan pleaded. "I want to do something fun."

"Fine, fine," Jake said. "Text everyone and give them the place and the time."

"Yes!" she said.

"Isn't it kind of inconceivable that we can all sing extremely well?" Jake asked. "I mean, even Seth and Molly."

http://onemansblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/inconceivable.jpg pops up on screen, with the words: "This one's for you, Wumbology."

"Anyways, um... stop it!" Morgan said. "We can all sing. What of it?"

Words can be heard from behind the camera. Then we hear, "THE SCRIPT!"

Jake clears his throat. "Anyways, text everyone with where and when."

"Zinka's Party Emporium in three hours," Morgan said.

"You don't need to tell me!" Jake said. "I'm with you! Text."

"Oh, yeah," she laughed. She texted everyone.

"Done and done."

"Okay, so now what?"

"I need to call Zinka's, rent it out, then buy a buttload of decorations."

"Do I have to go with you?"

"Of course."

"Fun..."

"Shut up," she said, and playfully punched him.

Jake laughed.

"Hey, I didn't text Temperance... Should I?"

Jake pondered for a second. "Hmm... I'd say yeah."

Morgan texted Temperance.

"Alright, get dressed, Nudie."

"Do I have to?" Jake asked. "We have three hours. We can have morning sex."

"That is tempting..." Morgan said.

"Please," said Jake, dragging the word out.

"Fine," Morgan said.

~~~

("Two Is Better Than One" by BoysLikeGirls ft. Taylor Swift (

) plays throughout the scene)

Molly called Anna.

"So, are you going to the party?" she asked.

"Of course..." Anna said. "No need to say hi or anything."

"Oh, sorry," said Molly. "Hi."

"But yeah, I'm going," Anna said. "Are you?"

"If you are."

"You need to trust me. I'm okay. I love you, but you're getting on my nerves. You're all worried about me, but you won't even tell me who in the world that man was."

"It's safer for you if you don't know."

"You told me it was safe for me to be with you," said Anna. "But by now, screw that. I don't care if it's dangerous, I can accept that. I just want to be with you."

"I'm coming to your house."

"Why?"

"I want to see you. Is that an issue?"

"No, but I'd rather come to your house. I haven't even met your mother."

"I know, but you don't need to. It's better to just keep going to your house. Meet you there."

"Let me just teleport to your room," said Molly. "Your mom doesn't even have to know."

"What if she comes in?"

"I can be invisible."

"What?"

"What do you mean? There are things I haven't told you."

"Whatever," Anna said. "Come on."

Molly hung up on the other line, and suddenly she was inside Anna's room.

Anna jumped. "Wow."

~~~

("Sexy Chick" by David Guetta ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9hazmsUxrM ) plays throughout the scene)

Seth got Morgan's text.

"Morgan's having a thing at Zinka's," he told Heather, who was sitting on the couch with her fin wrapped around him. "Want to come?"

"Well... I think that would be a little weird," Heather said. "Kind of like me finding out what's going on with my daughter via text. She's been spending all of her time with Jake. I've hardly seen her this past month."

"But we've been seeing a lot of each other," Seth said. "And last month I turned eighteen."

"True," said Heather.

"We're still not completely public. It's legal now and everything."

"But I just don't want to be judged."

"That's understandable..." Seth said. "But be brave. It won't hurt."

"Well, how can we reveal it?"

"Sex in public?"

"Haha... no."

"Kissing in public?"

"That could work," Heather said. "But sex in private right now is suitable."

"That could work too."

Heather removed Seth's shirt and started to kiss him.

~~~

Naomi called Trevor after receiving Morgan's text.

"You want to come with me to a party?"

"Sure," he said.

"Can you sing?"

"Of course, I live in Bikini Top."

~~~

"Mom, I'm going out," Jackie said. "Can you watch Charlea?"

"Of course," said Sarah.

"Thank you."

Jackie went upstairs to get her makeup and hair done.

~~~

Temperance got Morgan's text, and sighed. She longed to be a part of the group again, but doubted it would happen. She decided not to go.

~~~

Bryan is talking with his mother when he gets the text. He replies, "Sure," then continues talking.

"Mom, I just don't really want to go to WaterFalls," he said. "Even just to visit."

"Please, Bryan," Zoe said. "It would mean the world to me."

"No," Bryan said. "Now I need to get dressed. I'm going to a party."

~~~

Cut to everyone clapping after the girls (minus Temperance) singing the end of "Express Yourself" and everyone applauding.

"Who's next?" Morgan asked as all the girls left the stage.

"That would be me," said Jake, and he winked at Morgan.

Jackie was disheartened... she actually felt uncomfortable because of him winking at her.

Jake started singing "Teenage Dream" by Katy Perry ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRuCCfgyUHE ) straight to Morgan.

Morgan said to the girls, "Isn't he amazing?"

"Yeah..." Jackie said, then realized she had sounded like she was still into Jake, and hoped Morgan didn't notice. Luckily, Morgan was too busy staring into Jake's eyes to notice.

At the end of the song, Temperance walked in.

"Temperance, you decided to come!" Morgan said. "Welcome!"

"Hey," said Temperance. "Can I sing?"

"Of course," said Jake as he walked off the stage.

"Just wanted to show you guys I can still be really cool..." she said. She got onto the stage and sang "Like a G6" by Far East Movement (

). During this, everyone struggled not to laugh... except Naomi. She was full-on laughing at Temperance.

"Come on," Trevor said. "Don't be rude."

"She thinks this song is cool!" she pounded her fist on the table, laughing hysterically.

"She's singing it really well, though."

"We live in Bikini Top! Of course she is! It's the town of rich people, plastic surgery, and music!"

"The first two things aren't true, but the third, yeah," Trevor said. "But she's still doing a good job, and Temperance is your friend."

"She was my friend."

"She apologized."

"Half-assed."

"So? Still an apology."

"She didn't mean it."

Neither realized that Temperance was done singing, and that she was crying. She ran out.

"Well..." Seth said. "Awkward."

"Yeah..." said Jackie.

"Next?" Morgan asked after a few moments of silence.

Jackie beckoned to Bryan. He nodded, and they both got on the stage.

"We're both single, so we arranged this for you guys." Jackie explained.

"Hope you guys like it," said Bryan. The two of them started singing "Somebody to Love" by Queen (

).

Everyone watched intently, and there was applause as it ended. Both were exhausted, and before Morgan could call for the next person, Molly stepped onto the stage.

"This obviously goes out to Anna," said Molly. She began singing "Smooth Criminal" by Michael Jackson (

) with the name "Annie" replaced by Anna's name.

The gang thought this was just a joke, and laughed as she sang. She cracked a smile when it was over, and everyone but Anna cheered. Anna was beginning to become very annoyed with Molly. She decided she knew the perfect song to sing. Anna got up onto the stage and sang "Don't Worry, Be Happy" by Bobby McFerrin (

). Everyone laughs.

During the song, Seth gets a text from Heather: "changed my mind. on my way now. <3" He replies with, "Cool. see u then 630566.gif"

Morgan was the next one on the stage. "I'm gonna sing two songs, if that's okay. First of all, this one goes out to Liam." She roughed up her hair, and started to sing "Kiss With a Fist" by Florence + the Machine (

). Everyone roared with applause. After it was over, she said, "And this one is to Jake... I love you." She started to sing "When You Say Nothing At All" by Alison Krauss ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjsjZWlRVvo ). She sang to Jake the entire time, and he smiled. By the time she was done, Heather was there, clapping for her.

"Oh, hi Mom."

"Nice to see you," Heather said. "I thought you were dead."

"Funny," Morgan said.

"Anyways, Seth, you know what to do," said Heather. Seth stood up, and the two of them walked onto the stage, hand-in-hand.

They started to sing "Time of My Life" (

). Everyone politely clapped when they were done, though it was admittedly awkward after they were done.

"So... are you guys dating?" Bryan asked.

"Yeah," Morgan said. "They asked me and Jackie to keep it a secret."

"We walked into them having sex on Christmas," Jackie said.

"Lovely," said Naomi. "Thanks for that."

"Yeah..." Trevor said.

"Anyways... let's sing, Trevor." Naomi and Trevor got on the stage and they sang "Guilty Beauty Love" by Vic Mignogna (

). Everyone clapped, and then yawned.

"Wow, this has been fun," Jake said. "But I'm exhausted."

"That was a blast," said Morgan. "But maybe you're right and it's time to go home."

Everyone said goodbye.

As Jake and Morgan were walking out to Jake's boatmobile, Jake asked Morgan, "So, is this a thing now? Like we're gonna do it every year?"

"Oh yeah," Morgan said. "This is a thing now."

"Express Yourself" by Madonna - Sung by Morgan, Jackie, Anna, Naomi, and Molly

"Two Is Better Than One" by BoysLikeGirls ft. Taylor Swift

"Sexy Chick" by David Guetta

"Teenage Dream" by Katy Perry - Sung by Jake

"Like a G6" by Far East Movement - Sung by Temperance

"Somebody to Love" by Queen - Sung by Bryan and Jackie

"Smooth Criminal" by Michael Jackson - Sung by Molly

"Don't Worry, Be Happy" by Bobby McFerrin - Sung by Anna

"Kiss With a Fist" by Florence + the Machine - Sung by Morgan

"When You Say Nothing At All" by Alison Krauss - Sung by Morgan

"The Time of My Life" by I Don't Know Who - Sung by Seth and Heather

"Guilty Beauty Love" by Vic Mignogna - Sung by Naomi and Trevor

---

125508.gif

Reviews appreciated. If you do review it, please include either rankings of the songs or just your favorite and least favorite. Because remember, this is a thing now.

Archived