• Advertisement

do people still use these

Wumbo

A farmer is standing on one bank of a river, with a fox, a chicken, and a bag of grain. He needs to get to the other side of the river, taking the fox, the chicken, and the grain with him.

However, the boat used to cross the river is only large enough to carry the farmer and one of the things he needs to take with him, so he will need to make several trips in order to get everything across.

In addition, he cannot leave the fox unattended with the chicken, or else the fox will eat the chicken; and he cannot leave the chicken unattended with the grain, or else the chicken will eat the grain. The fox is not particularly partial to grain, and may be left alone with it.

How can he get everything across the river without anything being eaten?

Why is Pat-Back your favorite character?
It's not really, but my favourite character is Patrick, and that sounds too ordinary for a SpongeBob fan. 428899.gif

What is your favorite color?
Green.

How do you solve equations using the Quadratic Formula?
Chill man, math is next semester. 428899.gif

How do you make so many posts?
I think of stuff, and then post it.

What is the meaning of this question i'm asking?
You're posting in my thread. No other meaning is needed.

What is the meaning of life in the eyes of a Wumbologist?
I've stopped trying to find the meaning and am just trying to enjoy myself along the way. Which, I suppose, is the meaning.

A farmer is standing on one bank of a river, with a fox, a chicken, and a bag of grain. He needs to get to the other side of the river, taking the fox, the chicken, and the grain with him.

However, the boat used to cross the river is only large enough to carry the farmer and one of the things he needs to take with him, so he will need to make several trips in order to get everything across.

In addition, he cannot leave the fox unattended with the chicken, or else the fox will eat the chicken]Funnily enough, I actually know this.

Take the chicken over, come back.

Take the fox over, bring the chicken back.

Take the grain over, come back.

Take the chicken over.

What is your favorite genre of music?
Alternative rock.

Why is there a parking lot in your paradise?
Because Joni Mitchell said so (and besides, they have to park the Big Yellow Taxi somewhere).

What is your 87th favorite episode of Spongebob?
I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours.

Why are you doing this?
Why not?