• Advertisement

What'd ya last watch? (Movies)

terminoob

Via TV: If it counts, an animated movie based on the animated series, "Pororo", originally from South Korea, called "The Little Penguin: Pororo's Racing Adventure". And believe it or not, I think this movie might be the BEST acting I've ever heard from Rob Schneider, of ALL people! Now, why can't he sound THAT good in the OTHER 99% of the movies that he's a part of? Check it out for yourself, if you need convincing. Enough said, true believers!

Psycho Stripper; LMN's gone full-on Syfy for women. Kind of a good thing that my grandma forgot her once favorite channel existed.

Nightcrawler, man this movie got robbed of some due recognition during its time. Still holds up.

Edited by Old Man Jenkins

Fighting With My Family 

when this movie was first announced a few years ago, I made a really ignorant and cringey comment about how they could make a full-length movie about a (at the time) 24-year-old wrestler. Boy was I wrong. This movie was a real good time and Florence Pugh rules

Edited by Katniss

At the Drive-In, I saw the brand NEW movie, "Bill & Ted: Face The Music", it's just as GOOD as the FIRST one, which is pretty impressive, considering the 31 year gap between them! I haven't seen the second one, so I don't know how to rate that one yet. Enough said, true believers!

At my local drive-in theater, they were playing the movie "Coco", which I saw for the very first time. Very good movie, very powerful, kind of a bittersweet ending. Bring a box of tissues (for crying, get your mind out of the gutter!) I highly recommend watching it! Enough said, true believer!

Tokyo Gore Police and Ichi the Killer; I've started attending Kast movie nights hosted by my Twitter friend Sadie Satanas, where she shows trashy grindhouse splatter films; this was my first time being there, and lemme tell ya, I was not disappointed.

At the Drive In, "Wonder Woman 1984", another very good superhero movie, and via TV, a 1938 live-action movie called "Gold Is Where You Find It" (Yes, that was a REAL movie, not just a one-off gag in the "Looney Tunes" cartoon short "Daffy Duck in Hollywood").