• Advertisement

What'd ya last watch? (Movies)

terminoob

TV: Deathdream

El Rey's becoming one of my favorite channels

Is that the Vietnam zombie one? I've had it on my DVR for a while, started to watch it and was digging it but I fell asleep about 20 minutes in last time...

Last movie I watched was "Blue Ruin". Pretty cool, ultraviolent modern noir kinda thing.

Kingsman: The Secret Service.

Holy shit, everybody needs to see this movie. The action scenes are amazingly choreographed and insanely violent, and one scene involving Colin Firth, an umbrella, and a bunch of Westboro-type fundamentalists will go down in history. I will say no more.

On Blu-Ray: "The Giver." / A LOT of films via Netflix: the 1960 English dub of the Japanese Anime Movie "Alakazam the Great;" Disney's 1995 "Pocahontas;" 1999's "Tarzan" and "Fantasia 2000," Disney's 1981 "The Fox and the Hound," all of which you have not SEEN unless you have SEEN it on an HD TV! :D

Groundhog Day. How predictable

but that movie is srlsy amazing

Well, tomorrow, I will be seeing another movie...about the main reason why I joined this place...

50 Shades of Grey?

hahaha

But seriously, I just saw the second movie, it was freaking amazing. A masterpiece. Everything was great. I swear to god it was better than the first.