• Advertisement

What'd ya last watch? (Movies)

terminoob

Spoiler
Spoiler
How could it possibly be worse than the Third? 499524.gif
Hey you, I actually liked The Third. But I'd only give this one a 7/10. I guess it just wasn't that funny enough, and it was kind of dark too.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Hey you, I actually liked The Third. But I'd only give this one a 7/10. I guess it just wasn't that funny enough, and it was kind of dark too.
I thought the Third was just okay, and I really liked the first two.

Really? Dark? Wow. Never would've predicted that from the previews. It seemed too silly for me.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
I saw Shrek Forever After last weekend. It was pretty good, but it didn't match up to the first two movies (it was at least better than Shrek the Third).
But a steaming pile of horse shit is better than the Third. 428899.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
But a steaming pile of horse shit is better than the Third. 428899.gif

I personally liked Fiona and Shrek's plots in the third, but it shouldn't have been a standalone movie; combining the second and third would've been better... Though I'm not sure how that would work...

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

I personally liked Fiona and Shrek's plots in the third, but it shouldn't have been a standalone movie] Everything was okay, I guess, but it all felt off. And it felt extremely rushed, to me.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
HATERS GONNA HATE 901662.gif

Was it good? Critics gave it three and a half stars, but the trailers made it seem better than that, though I'm not sure the casting of Adam Sandler as the male lead was such a good move, seeing as how this is an action movie, though Angelina Jolie opposite him was genius.

/brick'd.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Was it good? Critics gave it three and a half stars, but the trailers made it seem better than that, though I'm not sure the casting of Adam Sandler as the male lead was such a good move, seeing as how this is an action movie, though Angelina Jolie opposite him was genius.

/brick'd.

Hahahaha... no.