• Advertisement

Community Spin Off Awards 7

Ron

Called the Community Spin-Off Awards. Staying that way. 893573.gif

But cool.

Don't ya think it could use a more unique name? I know the award we give is called the Spinny, but "Community Spin Off Awards" is so bland.

Don't ya think it could use a more unique name? I know the award we give is called the Spinny, but "Community Spin Off Awards" is so bland.

I don't think that matters. That's been its name since the beginning, and it'll stay that way. There are some things that aren't broken and don't need fixing. Spinnys belong to TV.com.

Just thought I'd say that I'm doing this a bit different:

On April 1st, the winners will be announced LIVE in the Xat chatroom. All nominees will be present, along with audience members. If you cannot attend on April 1st, tell me so in PM. 630566.gif

Winners can then say a speech or a thank you recognition. Once it's over, I'll post the awards here as usual. But it'll be just a fun little event. You can also PM me if you want to post some spoilers or do some sort of performance. 630566.gif

Wait so they are coming in a month? You know what that means, I need to get off my lazy ass in actually post some BBH episodes like I keep promising I am, but something comes up and I end up not doing so xD

Community Spin Off Awards 7 (CSA)

Award=Spinny

Nominees and Categories

February 28, 2011 to April 1st, 2011

Skip to the bottom for the copy-and-paste copy of the list so you can vote. 630566.gif

Best New Spin Off

Unordinary Family by Teenj12

ÔÇ£Things are gonna change big time, huh?ÔÇØ Mindy asked.

The Journey of Sebastion by Luke 525

Ryan: Since I don't have to keep it a secret anymore, one of your workers was a spy. Our good friend Neil was courteous enough to disguise himself as Norbert, and send as much information he could possibly get on your projects, and this base. We know everything, Sandy.

Anchovy Busters by Wumbology

"Well then, I guess you'll just have to copy off Dumbass McGee over there!" Cody cackles.

Danny turns to the person sitting beside him. That's Bryan Johnson, the dumbest kid in the school. He's the type of kid that makes you wonder why you're sitting next to him in an academic class.

Bryan turns to Danny, picking his nose. "Hey look, Danny!" he exclaims. "I'm touching my brain!"

Stonerfish by Elastic Wasteband

And with that, the shady man shot Bill in the back.

"You bastard..." said Bill, as he took his last breath.

Bikini Bottom High by Clapmaster

The shady looking guys started to go up to her. Nancy had no where to run as she was backed into a corner in the alley. All of a sudden, a wolf appeared and attacked and killed every single fella. He grabbed each of them and teared into their flesh and tossed them neck first into the buildings as their necks cracked and killed them instantly. After the blood bath, the wolf ran away from the scene as Nancy was confused about what just happened.

Down Under by tvguy347

Ginger wriggled in pain in the grave. Warm blood trickled out on top of dry blood. She tried to climb out of the grave; pain instantly shot all the way through her body. IÔÇÖm going to die here... she kept thinking to herself.

Most Memorable Quote

Any quote from any spin off is eligible.

Best Scene

Astentias murders BryanÔÇÖs parents and burns down their house--Bikini Top

Werewolves attack Nancy---Bikini Bottom High

Patrick tells off Larry in a comedic way---An A-B Conversation

In a shocking ending, Elastic is sent home-but not without a fight!--Underwater Survivor: SBC Syle

Best Couple

Seth and Heather---Bikini Top

Seth and Heather are making out passionately on Seth's couch, and Heather removes Seth's shirt.

"Hang on," said Seth. "I've been thinking."

"About what, babe?"

"We should move in together."

Then there was a knock on the door.

Then shirtless Seth answered to see Morgan and Jake.

"Oh, dear God," said Morgan.

Linda and Calvin---Team Spongebob

"Goodbye Calvin." Linda said quietly. "Goodbye Linda." Calvin said pulling her down for one last kiss. Linda and Spongebob ran off and inside Conquess's castle they went.

No Name and Angler---The Adventures of No Name

The leech almost seeks No Name, but unfortunately, No Name is leeched. Now the leech as the brains of Name and Angler, then the leech seeks a bigger one: Brain. After he was taken care of, the leech was nearly unstoppable. Twelvie and Kathy try and figure out a plan. They hide in a bush of kelp and Kathy lunges over holding on to the leech. Twelvie then runs and grabs the victims and makes the leech re-gain Angler, No Name, and BrainÔÇÖs status

Best Main Male Character

that70sguy92 from Down Under

"We need to regroup," said 70s.

"Yeah." They walked throughout the maze, not knowing which way to go. After a few moments they came to a series of broken coral walls.

"Wait a minute."

"We're going in circles," said 70s flatly.

"Dammit."

Bryan from Bikini Top

"So... how's living with your mom?" Bryan asked her.

"It's gone surprisingly well," she said with a grin. "Did you notice that you and I don't talk much?"

"We talked when we planned on singing 'Somebody to Love' together," said Bryan. "And we've talked plenty before that.

Danny from Anchovy Busters

That's me. Danny Brown. About as cool as a loaf of bread. No authority. Getting pushed out of people's way because they can..

Bill from Stonerfish

And with that, the shady man shot Bill in the back.

"You bastard..." said Bill, as he took his last breath.

"Alright guys," said the shady man as more people arose from the darkness of the alley. "Here's the plan. We distribute the drugs and weaponry among ourselves evenly. Got that?"

"ok."

"And then, we kill them. You understand?"

"Yes."

"Alright. Lets go.

Sebastion from The Journey of Sebastion

Sebastion: Supports?

Spongebob: Yes. Two trusted members of the rebel force. The first is Rayne, one of Sandy's assistants who worked on MSL, and a former member of KB, the Knowledgeable Bottomites. The other is one you've met, Cecil, an elite warrior who's been a member of our alliance for two years.

Sebastion: Cecil, huh? How are they going to help?

Kyuuu from Kyuuu: The Cutest Fish Alive

Episode 9- Kyuuu goes to a bus station, then picks up some quiznos.

Dr. Fin from Squidtastic Hero

The two attacks clashed, but Squidward's was weaker. "Hahaha, you can't hit me with those pitiful lasers, fool!" Dr. Fin said. Squidward groaned in frustration as Dr. Fin was continuing to fire the ray. Squidward was hit & was thrown back into a tree. "Owww!" he groaned as he got up. "What're we gonna do?!" Alec exclaimed. They both thought for a minute. "I got an idea," Squidward said.

Best Main Female Character

Ginger from Down Under

ÔÇ£Oh god,ÔÇØ 70s said. He got up. He hugged Ginger and started to make out with her.

ÔÇ£IÔÇÖm still here,ÔÇØ Ex said. ÔÇ£Did you guys forget about the fire?ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Oh shit,ÔÇØ 70s said. ÔÇ£Come on, Ginger.ÔÇØ They both picked Ex up and carried him out. They burst through the door and saw the fire was dangerously close from them.

ÔÇ£How do we get out?ÔÇØ Ginger said.

ÔÇ£There has to be a different way,ÔÇØ 70s said. The three went in the opposite direction.

Mindy from Unordinary Family

Mindy and Triton were NeptuneÔÇÖs children. Mindy is 14 and Triton is 16. ÔÇ£So, are you excited about dad becoming the new king?ÔÇØ Triton asked. ÔÇ£No.. not really. EverythingÔÇÖs going to change.ÔÇØ Mindy said. ÔÇ£Its for the best.ÔÇØ Triton said to her.

Sandy from Undersea Mysteries Incorporated

Sandy starts to run away and runs up the hole. The creature follows her and shoots blue slime at her legs. She screams. Spongebob says," Eat guys, it is icecream!"

Mariah from Squidtastic hero

Mariah sighed with relief. "That's good to hear," she said. The episode ends with a shot of the hospital.

Best Supporting Male Character

Ben John from Ghost Fish

"stop being a fat fuck and run -.-," Log said to Super. They ran but Ben John flew over the stairs and killed himself.

Seth from Bikini Top

"Hang on," said Seth. "I've been thinking."

"About what, babe?"

"We should move in together."

Then there was a knock on the door.

Then shirtless Seth answered to see Morgan and Jake.

"Oh, dear God," said Morgan.

Fletcher from Coral Drive

Peter and Fletcher are coming home from school, each carrying a poster.

Their mother is sipping coffee. "Hello, boys," she says. "How was your day?"

"It was gr-" Fletcher tries to speak, but his brother cuts in, saying "It was great! Teacher said my painting was the best in the class!"

Titan from Pisces Moon

ÔÇ£Hmm, just in time,ÔÇØ Titan said while looking at the sky,ÔÇØ Hopefully, Yang will arrive any second now.ÔÇØ

James from PatrickÔÇÖs Big Break

James pushes the kitchen door open. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Who's got the garbage mouth?" he asks.

Best New Spin Off Writer

Face

Elastic

Fa

Sheldon J.

Best Location

Bikini Top, Bikini Top

Night City, Brave and the Bold

Bikini Bottom, Down Under

Coral Drive, Coral Drive

Bikini Bottom, Underwater Survivor

Best Pilot

Origins of the Ocean, ÔÇ£Origins of a Young SpongeÔÇØ, by Sabrespongebob

Claire Squarepants: You may not be his real father but your be the best dad heÔÇÖll ever have

Harold Squarepants: Aw, thanks dear (He walks into the bedroom) HelloSon (He sits down next to the crib) Do you want me to read you a story? (Baby Spongebob moves his head back and forward) Ok then (He pulls a book out the book case) This is what my daddy use to read me when I was little (He starts to read the book) The Joy of Sex Chapter 1, Start by. oh wait thats not it (He puts the book away and pulls out another one and begins to read it) Once Upon a Time, there lived a.

Time Card: Twenty story filled minutes later

Harold Squarepants: (Hes on the last page of the book and Spongebob is falling asleep) And they all lived happily ever after, Goodnight Son (He kisses him on the forehead)

Anchovy Busters, ÔÇ£Initiation,ÔÇØ by Wumbology

A fish with a jet-black mohawk struts down the hall of a high school. That's me. Danny Brown. Cooler than ice... Highest authority...

He pushes a nerdier-looking fish out of his way. Pushing people out of my way because I can... The camera freezes. Oh, who am I kidding?

The camera pans to the nerdier fish, who slams against the locker. That's me. Danny Brown. About as cool as a loaf of bread. No authority. Getting pushed out of people's way because they can...

An A-B Conversation, ÔÇ£Episode 1,ÔÇØ by SpongeSebastian

SpongeBob: Hey, Patrick.

Patrick: Not so fast. My name's not Patrick anymore. It's Gabriel.

SpongeBob: Gabriel? Why would I call you that? You look nothing like a Gabriel.

Patrick: Thanks for being a buzzkill, SpongeBob. Well, I can change my name if I want to! I just might even wear this bandana over my head. See? It says "Gabriel" on it.

Larry: (walks by) Hey, Gabriel. How's it going?

Patrick: (giving him a blatant stare) That's Patrick to you.

SpongeBob: I thought you changed your name to Gabriel?

Patrick: I did. But everyone should still know me by the name that made me famous.

Larry: Wow, you're the fifth person I've met who's given me that nonsense about name changing.

The Time Bike, ÔÇ£Good Day, Bad Day,ÔÇØ by teenj12

It was Spongebob's birthday,so of course it should have been a good day. for Spongebob it was a good day,because his birthday present was a bicycle,a new bike in Killer Tomato Red with rock shocks and compression damping and rear derailleur and rapid fire shifters and twenty-one combination's of gears that worked with handlebar grips.

It was the bike he had hardly dared hope for,it was so expensive. But Spongebob's dad Harold and his mother had found the money somewhere. When Spongebob came running down in the morning,there it was in the front hall,shiny and red and beautiful.

Total Krabby Island, ÔÇ£Episode 1,ÔÇØ by Sheldon J. Plankton

Patrick: Am I on TV?!

Perch Perkins: -sigh- Yes, you-

Patrick: -pulls the microphone as Perch still has it in his hands then waves to the camera- Hi, Spongebob! Hi, Mr. Krabs! Hi, Squidward! Howdy, Sandy! Hey, Plankton!

Best Recurring Spin Off

Pisces Moon by Steel Sponge

The Minorly Average Show by Goosebumpsfan2

Sharky Shore by Bob Ball and ExKizuna

My Leg! by Fa

Sea Miners by jjsthekid

Misadventures of Patrick Star by that70sguy92

37 by tvguy347

The Krusty Train by The Cartoon

Best Drama

Down Under by tvguy347

Bikini Top by that70sguy92

Undersea Mysteries Incorporated by jjsthekid

Coral Drive by Wumbology

Team Spongebob by teenj12

Best Music Selection

Bikini Top

Down Under

Team Spongebob

Coral Drive

Most Emotional Scene/u]

Down Under, 70s MomÔÇÖs Scene

Bikini Top, TemperanceÔÇÖs Death

Team Spongebob, Laura and Spongebob share a kiss

Coral Drive, Harold commits suicide

Best Spin Off

Bikini Top

Down Under

Bikini Bottom High

Coral Drive

Team Spongebob

THE COPY AND PASTE COPY

Best New Spin Off

Unordinary Family by Teenj12

The Journey of Sebastian by Luke 525

Anchovy Busters by Wumbology

Stonerfish by Elastic Wasteband

Down Under by tvguy347

Most Memorable Quote

Any quote from any spin off is eligible

Best Scene

Astentias murders BryanÔÇÖs parents and burns down their house--Bikini Top

Werewolves attack Nancy---Bikini Bottom High

Patrick tells off Larry in a comedic way---An A-B Conversation

In a shocking ending, Elastic is sent home-but not without a fight!--Underwater Survivor: SBC Syle

Best Couple

Seth and Heather from Bikini Top

Linda and Calvin from Team Spongebob

No Name and Angler from The Adventures of No Name

Best Main Male Character

that70sguy92 from Down Under

Bryan from Bikini Top

Bill from Stonerfish

Sebastion from The Journery of Sebastion

Dr. Fin from Squidtastic Hero

Kyuu from Kyuu: The Cutest Fish in the Sea

Best Main Female Character

Ginger from Down Under

Mindy from Unordinary Family

Sandy from Undersea Mysteries Incorporated

Mariah from Squidtastic Hero

Best Supporting Male Character

Ben John from Ghost Fish

Seth from Bikini Top

Fletcher from Coral Drive

James from PatrickÔÇÖs Big Break

Titan from Pisces Moon

Best New Spin Off Writer

Face

Elastic

Fa

Sheldon J.

Best Location

Bikini Top, Bikini Top

Night City, Brave and the Bold

Bikini Bottom, Down Under

Coral Drive, Coral Drive

Bikini Bottom, Underwater Survivor

Best Pilot

Origins of the Ocean, ÔÇ£Origins of a Young SpongeÔÇØ, by Sabrespongebob

Anchovy Busters, ÔÇ£Initiation,ÔÇØ by Wumbology

An A-B Conversation ÔÇ£Episode 1ÔÇØ by SpongeSebastian

The Time Bike ÔÇ£Good Day, Bad DayÔÇØ by teenj12

Total Krabby Island ÔÇ£Episode 1ÔÇØ by Sheldon J. Plankton

Best Recurring Spin Off

Pisces Moon by Steel Sponge

The Minorly Average Show by Goosebumpsfan2

Sharky Shore by Bob Ball and ExKizuna

My Leg! by Fa

Sea Miners by jjsthekid

Misadventures of Patrick Star by that70sguy92

37 by tvguy347

The Krusty Train by The Cartoon

Best Drama

Down Under by tvguy347

Bikini Top by that70sguy92

Undersea Mysteries Incorporated by jjsthekid

Coral Drive by Wumbology

Team Spongebob by teenj12

Best Music Selection

Bikini Top

Down Under

Team Spongebob

Coral Drive

Most Emotional Scene/u]

Down Under, 70s MomÔÇÖs Scene

Bikini Top, TemperanceÔÇÖs Death

Team Spongebob, Laura and Spongebob share a kiss

Coral Drive, Harold commits suicide

Best Spin Off

Bikini Top

Down Under

Bikini Bottom High

Coral Drive

Team Spongebob

Hall of Fame

IÔÇÖd like to add Bikini Top to the Hall of Fame. 630566.gif

Good Ol' Krabby Days

Perfectly Plankton

Rock Star!

The New Adventures of Spongebob and Friends

MermaidMan & Barnacle Boy: Unite!

The Krusty Train

Creators Hall of Fame

For the CreatorsÔÇÖ Hall of Fame, IÔÇÖll add Fa.

Libraman_92

GIRBoyZim

jordanb103

tvguy347

Steel_Sponge

Fa