• Advertisement

What'cha playing?

terminoob

On my Super NES, I have played the 1993 "Taz-Mania". It's a pretty-looking and pretty good game from what I was ABLE to play of it, but was sadly unable to play ALL of it due to it glitching up on me. It SUCKS when older technology STOPS working reliably when you WANT it to! :rolleyes:

Finished Agents of Mayhem today. I can't front the devs for trying to do something new, I actually thought that an adult parody of shit like Overwatch and stuff had potential, but the execution was underwhelming, which is disappointing coming from a company behind one of my favorite game series (even tho that was on a steady decline since The Third). Plus, the overall open world felt even blander to me than Steelport (which is saying something), which is even more disappointing coming from a company that made a pretty compelling open world in Saints Row 2. Plus the gameplay felt the same as ever, nothing new on that front. Volition needs to break out of their comfort zone.

I just got a Best Buy card with money on it for my birthday, so once I save up some more, I'm going to buy myself one of those NEW Nintendo 3DS systems (the regular 3DS I currently have, has seen BETTER days), and when it comes out, I'm going to buy, play, and PROBABLY beat the brand new 2D scrolling SAMUS game! o.o It's about TIME!!!! :D Enough said! ;)

If you're looking for a retro blast from the past to play on your Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console, than you're in luck! o.o Next week, on Friday, September 22; Nintendo is going to re-release the original "Pokemon Gold," and "Pokemon Silver! :cool: While you still probably WON'T be able to use a restore point to save your game, you will NOW be able to trade your Pokemon over a wire-less Internet connection with other players who also own a copy of either game! So if you missed out on playing the originals when they were originally available, this is your big chance to see what the big deal about these games were all about! No word yet on whether "Pokemon Crystal" will eventually become available; I'm keeping my fingers crossed! :D I just thought people would like to know about this if they didn't already! :hysterical: Enough said! ;)