• Advertisement

What'cha playing?

terminoob

Immortals: Fenyx Rising, really fun BoTW clone. Highly recommend, especially if you’re as big a junkie for Greek myth as I am.

Spider-Man: Miles Morales, an excellent, more condensed follow up to 2018’s Spider-Man. Can’t wait wait to see what the next, fully fleshed out chapter of this series is about.

Godfall, it’s a good enough time waster.

Golf With Your Friends, it’s good fun to pass the time with, even when playing solo. just need to find some friends.

Edited by Old Man Jenkins

I finally started playing "Super Mario 35" for the Nintendo Switch, the game where you play against 34 other people while playing "Super Mario Bros.", to try to come out as the best, and I'm already starting to kick BUTT on it! I will report back here once I start playing a new game.

I finally started playing "Super Mario 3D All Stars" (which I had the foresight to buy a physical copy before they stopped selling them). I've already beaten through "Super Mario 64" completely, and that gives me two more games to play on it! Enough said for now, true believers!

I've FINALLY finished with "Dragonball Xenoverse 2" for the Nintendo Switch, so I'm going to start making use of my purchased Expansion Pack for online members, by playing some vintage Sega Genesis and N64 video games! Enough said, true believers!

I’ve been steadily getting into The Cosmic Shake. Aside from that, I recovered my old PS2 from storage recently so I’ve finally been getting the chance to play this copy of Godzilla: Save the Earth that I bought from Book-Off like 3-4 years ago. I really missed the boat on these Pipeworks Godzilla games when I was a kid.

• Like 1

I have played and beaten a LOT of video games since the last time I was able to post on here: "Dragon Quest II: Legends Of The Luminary Line" for the Nintendo Swtich; "MappyLand" and "Earthbound Beginnings" for the NES via the Nintendo Switch; "Contra Hard Corps", "Space Harrier II", "Zero Wing", "Alien Storm", & "Golden Axe II" for the Sega Genesis via the Nintendo Switch; "Shock Troopers, Metal Slug, Metal Slug 2, Metal Slug X, Metal Slug 3, Top Hunter: Roddy & Cathy, Magician Lord, Ghost Pilots, Burning Fight, Mutation Nation, Aero Fighters 3," and "Metal Slug 4" for the Neo Geo via the Nintendo Switch; "Moon Patrol", "Sly Spy", "Two Crude", and "Joe And Mac Returns" for Arcades via the Nintendo Switch; "Rival Turf" for the Super NES via the Nintendo Switch; "Gunbird" for the Sega Saturn via the Nintendo Switch; "Kuru Kuru Kururin" and "Super Mario Bros. 3: Super Mario Advance 4" (including ALL the E-reader levels), for the Game Boy Advance via the Nintendo Switch; "Woodle Tree Adventures DX", "Blossom Tales: The Sleeping King", "Kero Blaster", "Jack And Jill DX", "Jumping Joe And Friends", "Vroom In The Night Sky", "Toree 3D", "Chicken Assassin Reloaded", "Hammerwatch", "The Adventures of Elena Temple", "Cat Quest II", "Boost Beast", "Spongebob Squarepants: The Battle For Bikini Bottom Rehydrated", "Super Smash Bros. Ultimate", "Shark Adventure", and "Croc's World 3" for the Nintendo Switch! Hopefully, the next time I post on here, I won't have to post as many games! Enough said, true believers!

• Wow 1

I just beat "Flicky" and "Street Fighter II: Special Championship Edition" on the Sega Genesis via the Nintendo Switch Sega Genesis Virtual Console service for the first time! I'm not exactly sure what I'll tackle next, but I'll make sure it's a good game!