• Advertisement

What'cha playing?

terminoob

While I was on vacation, I thought that it would be a good chance to start getting invested into a video game that I'm PRETTY sure that I've OWNED for at LEAST the past two years, but I haven't gotten around to playing it until now; "Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance 3D" for the Nintendo 3DS! o.o It's a pretty good game from what I've played of it so far! :D I'm going to try to play, beat, and enjoy as much of it as I can! :cool: Enough said, true believers! ;)

Since I finally finished playing everything that I wanted to play, concerning "Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance", I am now FINALLY getting around to really playing with "Super Mario Maker" for the Nintendo 3DS! :D I will let you know how the experience goes once I am done with it. Enough said, true believers! :cool:

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1. When I first played this game, I felt as if I bought this out of impulse which was out of my developing interest in the series that had only stemmed the day before. However, a little over a month later, I have already clocked in exactly 10 hours less than what I thought was going to remain my favorite game with the most play time on it, A Hat in Time. A new contender for my favorite game has entered the ring, I never would have imagined this happening before getting into this series!

I can't BELIEVE that I have already finished collecting ALL the medals on the "Super Mario Challenge" mode of "Super Mario Maker" for the Nintendo 3DS! So, until I get a fully-functional NEW Nintendo 3DS with Internet Connection, I'm going to have to hold off on collecting stages made by other players, and spend my time playing the Nintendo Wii version of "Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots". I'll report back here as soon as I am done playing, beating, and enjoying that game.

For my birthday, I got "Super Mario Maker 2" for the Nintendo Switch, and I got it with a FULL year of Nintendo Switch Online service, so now, I can finally spend some time online THERE, as well as shop on the Nintendo EShop on the Nintendo Switch for stuff I want! :D I may post other details at another time, if I feel that it is necessary for me to do so! :hysterical: Enough said, true believers! ;)

Been trying to play and beat a bunch of vintage NES games via the Nintendo Switch Online Service which lets you download both the Nintendo Entertainment System and the Super NES. Games that I can now add to the list of games I have played and beaten, include "Donkey Kong" (as much as it can be beaten), "Twinbee" (also, as much as it can be beaten), "Mighty Bomb Jack", and "Double Dragon II: The Revenge". I'll probably list more games here at another time. Enough said, true believers! ;)

More games that I have played and beaten on the Switch, now include "Solomon's Key; Gradius; Star Soldier; Kung Fu Heroes;" and I'm currently trying to juggle between the Nintendo Switch download game "Kid Tripp"; and "Mega Man Legacy Collection" for the Nintendo Switch. Enough said, true believers!