• Advertisement

What'cha playing?

terminoob

Spent the last couple days reliving hanabata days with the Spyro Reignited Trilogy. Beat the first game 120% and I just made it to Winter Tundra in Ripto's Rage. Been mostly loving what I've been playing so far. There are some things that don't vi e with me, but they don't impact me deeply enough to write the games off. That aside, I just got Let's Go Eevee today and I put in like a good hour or so into that so far.

Been busy the past few days trying to play, beat, and enjoy everything I can in regards to "Super Mario Galaxy" for the Nintendo Wii for the first time ever; and MAN!!!! o.o Is the difficulty for that game schizophrenic and all over the place! :rolleyes: Some stages and levels are simple enough! Others, feel as sadistic as the HARD difficulty levels on ANY of the "Contra" games made for Nintendo! I love it, just don't expect to breeze THROUGH it like you would an ordinary "Mario" game! Enough said! :cool:

Got a Nintendo Switch for Christmas, WITH "Super Smash Bros. Ultimate", and I am playing it, trying to unlock all the characters as quickly as I can! The game is SO awesome, and the graphics are absolutely...FABULOUS!!!! :cool: Buy it, if you buy nothing else for the Nintendo Switch! :D Enough said! ;)

Still feverishly trying to play, find, beat, and collect everything I can within "Super Smash Bros. Ultimate" as fast as I can! I know it's probably asking for the impossible, but will somebody PLEASE invent more hours in a day, and another day in a week, so it will be easier for me to do that? Please and thank you in advance! :D

Since all I have left to accomplish for the "Smash Ultimate" game is basically the online achievements, I went and bought "Mario Kart 8 Deluxe" for the Nintendo Switch! :D Expect me to play, beat, and enjoy that game as fast as I comfortably can! :cool: Enough said! ;)