• Advertisement

What'cha playing?

terminoob

I finished playing, beating, and enjoying, "Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots" for the Nintendo DS, and now I'm getting ready to play "Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa" for the Nintendo DS on my Nintendo 3DS! :D Enough said! ;)

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Final Mix for the PS3. Been playing through it on critical mode and idk if there's a difference in difficulty between the PSP and PS3 versions, but tI'm handling it a lot better than I thought I would. I beat Terra's story the other night and I remember the final boss being much more of a pain in my ass on the PSP standard mode. Almost done with Ven's story and it's been going pretty smooth too. Then again, I'm making sure to grind like crazy in intervals, something I never did on the PSP. Hopefully I've gotten to be just that good of a player since 2010.

For my birthday, I got "Kung Fu Panda" for the Nintendo DS, "Super Mario Maker" for the 3DS, and "Pokemon Omega Ruby" for the 3DS! :D I will report back on this topic as soon as I have played, beaten, and enjoyed EACH game! :cool: Enough said! ;)