• Advertisement

What'cha playing?

terminoob

On my Nintendo 3DS XL, i just downloaded quite a few video games originally released in 2016, so I can FINALLY play enough games to make a brand new video game of the year list for my own personal topic! :D I'm going to play "Mutant Mudds: Super Challenge" first! Will update later! :cool:

Not only have I finished playing "Mutant Mudds: Super Challenge," I have finished playing, beating, and enjoying "The Legend of Kusakari", a Nintendo 3DS download game as well. I'm going to play "Digger Dan DX", a Nintendo 3DS download game next! :D

I'm now playing a Nintendo 3DS download game called "Dan McFox: Head Hunter", which; despite it's name, is actually just about identifying the description of certain people in a photo line-up, which is STILL kind of challenging in it's own way.

I just finished completely playing, beating, and enjoying, "Drawn to Life: Spongebob Squarepants Edition". Now I'm playing the Nintendo DS version of "Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots", to see where I would rank it on a scale from 1 to 10 as a video game, with 10 being the best possible score! :cool: May require me to update one of my older video game lists on my personal topic later. Enough said for now, true believers! ;)