• Advertisement

What'cha playing?

terminoob

I've been SUPER busy beating all of the different games on my Super Nintendo Classic Edition Console (which is why I haven't been on here in quite a while); I finally beat "Contra III: the Alien Wars, Star Fox 2;" and "Kirby Super Star" for the first time! :D I've FINALLY started to play "Earthbound", and once I beat THAT game, I will FINALLY be able to provide a new list for the Nintendo Club that I belong to! :cool: Also, I managed to play, enjoy, and beat "Ultimate NES Remix" for my Nintendo 3DS! Enough said! ;)

MAJOR update news!!!! Who has two thumbs, AND used them in order to FINALLY beat EVERY single level on the original "Star Fox" on the original Super Nintendo Entertainment System Classic Edition console for the first time?! THIS GUY!!!! :D (And it only took me 25 years LONGER than it SHOULD have!!!!) :rolleyes: I just need to finish beating "Earthbound", and I'll finally be able to update certain topics with brand new lists! It will be AWESOME!!!! :cool: Enough said! ;)

Guess what?! I have finally beaten "Earthbound" on the Super Nintendo Entertainment System Classic Edition Console! :D All I have left to do is to beat "Super Punch-Out" and "The Legend of Zelda: a Link to the Past" on it, and I'll have beaten every single game on that thing that I WANT to beat! :cool: Enough said! ;)

I managed to pull off one MAJOR hat trick; I FINALLY managed to beat the "NORMAL" difficulty level on "Contra III: the Alien Wars!!!!" :D But really; let's be HONEST with ourselves. The difficulty levels on ANY "Contra" game should be more ACCURATELY labeled as follows: "Hard; SUPER HARD;" and "Go (Censored) Yourself!" :rolleyes: In other news, I MAY be on the verge of actually BEATING "Super Castlevania IV" for the very first time! o.o I will update as soon as I can. Enough said! :cool:

I did it! :cool: I finally managed to play, beat, and enjoy "Super Castlevania IV" on my Super Nintendo Entertainment System Classic Edition Console. I WAS going to try to beat "Super Ghouls n' Ghosts", but because you have to have a SPECIFIC weapon in order to face the final boss to truly BEAT the game, the requirements for GETTING that weapon are SO exhausting, and the fact that if you pick up a DIFFERENT weapon AFTER you pick up the specific weapon makes you have to start the WHOLE ordeal OVER again, just SUCKS all the fun out of any enjoyment you WOULD get from trying to beat the game! o.o You're better off playing the Game Boy Advance version! At least THAT video game version isn't UNREASONABLY specific and pedantic as to HOW you beat the game! :rolleyes: Enough said! ;)

• Like 1