• Advertisement

What'cha playing?

terminoob

I'm playing a bunch of games! "Paper Mario" on Wii Virtual Console, "Breath of Fire" for the Game Boy Advance via Nintendo DS, "Over the Hedge" Nintendo DS version, "Drawn Into Life," and "Super Smash Bros. Brawl!" :idea: Obviously, I'm not playing them all at the same time, and I do NOT 'pleasure myself' as you so sickly suggest! 344797.gif YOU make me SICK! 40213.gif

I'm playing a bunch of games! "Paper Mario" on Wii Virtual Console, "Breath of Fire" for the Game Boy Advance via Nintendo DS, "Over the Hedge" Nintendo DS version, "Drawn Into Life," and "Super Smash Bros. Brawl!" :idea: Enough said! 893573.gif

How many arms do you fucking have?

I'm playing a bunch of games! "Paper Mario" on Wii Virtual Console, "Breath of Fire" for the Game Boy Advance via Nintendo DS, "Over the Hedge" Nintendo DS version, "Drawn Into Life," and "Super Smash Bros. Brawl!" :idea: Obviously, I'm not playing them all at the same time, and I do NOT 'pleasure myself' as you so sickly suggest! 344797.gif YOU make me SICK! 40213.gif

You can't ban him, he is an admin so he can ban you dumbass

You can't ban him, he is an admin so he can ban you dumbass

Well that STILL doesn't give him or you the right to insult me, and I WANT to have fun, not get into fights. Of course, its very HARD for me to NOT get into fights when people insult me like that. I don't want to have any flame wars start between anybody on this website, so can we PLEASE just try to get along? 305752.gif

Well that STILL doesn't give him or you the right to insult me, and I WANT to have fun, not get into fights. Of course, its very HARD for me to NOT get into fights when people insult me like that. I don't want to have any flame wars start between anybody on this website, so can we PLEASE just try to get along? 305752.gif

Okay so you say that now, after you just said that ex makes you sick, thus starting all this. You are contradicting yourself

Stop jacking off! The sperm is getting everywhere!

I have the right to insult you. You're a fuckface who thinks he always as an idea. I'm not a true believer, becasue you seem to small minded to have an idea every two seconds. ANd we don't WANT you to have fun, we WANT to get in fights. Its very HARD for us to NOT insult you, because you're just so...BLEH. Can't you see we're TRYING to drive you off? We want you to get flame war'd between everybody on the website, so we can't get along.

Enough said, true believer right over here!

I have the right to insult you. You're a fuckface who thinks he always as an idea. I'm not a true believer, becasue you seem to small minded to have an idea every two seconds. ANd we don't WANT you to have fun, we WANT to get in fights. Its very HARD for us to NOT insult you, because you're just so...BLEH. Can't you see we're TRYING to drive you off? We want you to get flame war'd between everybody on the website, so we can't get along.

Enough said, true believer right over here!

And if you aren't down with that I got two word for you.....

SUCK IT!!!!!!

Enough said, douchebag

If ANY of what you said was the truth, I wouldn't have come here in the first place! icon_rolleyes.gif I have been an entrenched member of TV.com for four and a half long years now, so I'm the LAST person who should be called a NOOB on this website! So you don't like all the ideas and quotes I say? No problem, I can stop with my ending quotation of 'enough said,' easily. You won't see any 'true believers' on THIS website anymore.

If ANY of what you said was the truth, I wouldn't have come here in the first place! icon_rolleyes.gif I have been an entrenched member of TV.com for four and a half long years now, so I'm the LAST person who should be called a NOOB on this website! So you don't like all the ideas and quotes I say? No problem, I can stop with my ending quotation of 'enough said,' easily. You won't see any 'true believers' on THIS website anymore.

Is this place called tv.com? No, it isn't. Has this place been here for 4 and a half years? No, it hasn't. Are you a good member? No, you're not. So stop. And it's ALL true. And we don't like them, but we like making fun of you for them even MORE. And oh, we're true believers...That you're a dick.

ENAUF SAYD, TRUU BELEEFRZ.