• Advertisement

What are you thinking right now?

Karen

I helped with the laundry every week when I was ten years old, and I still do it today.

I put laundry away, in the dryer, etc. But I never actually DID the laundry, and I've never known someone under 14 to.

I put laundry away, in the dryer, etc. But I never actually DID the laundry, and I've never known someone under 14 to.

I used to wash and iron my school uniform around that age, and you know how strict those nuns can be D:

Anyway I'm thinking that I need to use the phone but I'm too entertained here and in xat, and I can't do both at the same time cuz I get distracted D:

I used to wash and iron my school uniform around that age, and you know how strict those nuns can be D:

Anyway I'm thinking that I need to use the phone but I'm too entertained here and in xat, and I can't do both at the same time cuz I get distracted D:

Did they hit you with rulers? 428899.gif

Today, I practically do the laundry. =P I wash it, dry it, and I have to fold it with the aid of my other siblings and family.