• Advertisement

Five Nights at Freddy's: Adventures in the Pizzaplex

Hey, kids! Do you want pizza?! Well, Fazbear Entertainment has spared no expense developing the world's most extreme family fun center – Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex! At six stories tall, it's the flashiest, raddest, rockingist, safest* pizzeria the universe has ever seen. Of course, Freddy and the band are excited to meet you! Utilizing the latest in animatronic technology, you can actually party with the stars themselves. So, on your next birthday, let Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex make you a SUPERSTAR!

*Disclaimer: Fazbear Entertainment cannot guarantee guest safety and voids all liability and responsibility in case of injury, dismemberment and/or death.”

-Advertisement for Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex

---------------------------------------------------------

FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S: ADVENTURES IN THE PIZZAPLEX

Synopsis: Set after an alternate version of  Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach, this series follows the day-to-day lives of the animatronics of the titular Pizzaplex - Freddy, Monty, Roxy, and Chica along with the returning Bonnie and new additions Cap'n Foxy plus Lettuce T. Penguin (the latter of whom, thanks to executive meddling, has become a rhythm guitarist for the main band) - as they go about their jobs of entertaining children. But of course, working at a Fazbear Entertainment establishment is never easy...if you thought the humans have it bad, you ain't seen nothing yet. Are you ready to rock with Freddy?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, so I have wanted to do a "work-com" type of series for...longer than I'd like to admit. I've always been fascinated by this genre of comedy, and even moreso ever since I got into FNAF in 2015. Thus, this series, which is primarily inspired by works like Regular Show, Community, Parks and Rec, among others...albeit given a horror-comedy twist given the source material. As I'm starting to get back into the swing of things when it comes to writing, I'm not going to operate on a set schedule, episodes will come out when they're written.

Spoiler

Notes and Trivia:

-The "advertisement" and song at the beginning of the teaser are, respectively, taken from the Security Breach PS5 reveal (which you can read here) and "Mega Pizzaplex" by Kyle Allen Music; the former has been slightly modified and expanded to say that the Pizzaplex is now six stories as opposed to three, and the disclaimer has been expanded to really hammer home the black comedy.

-Yes, this series does include an alternate version of the character Lettuce from "Power Rangers: Multiverse Force" - however, this series has no connection with it, and this incarnation of Lettuce is an entirely separate character from the "prime" version. I would not be opposed to a crossover between the two, though.

-This series will actually be my first attempt to do minimalist storytelling, as there are only around six main characters (Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Monty, Roxy, and Lettuce), a singular location (the Mega Pizzaplex), and very few, if any, supporting characters (Vanessa and Gregory from Security Breach notwithstanding).

• Like 1