• Advertisement

John Wick: Chapter 4

WhoBibbles

Discuss the lastest John Wick movie here

This is the first 2023 movie I have seen and my god, it was excellent. They have outdone themselves with the action here, one of the most exciting movies in recent years I'll say. I loved the challenges John Wick faces here thist ime and and I applaud the movie for introducing us to two main excellent characters, Mr. Nobody and Caine as well as the cunning villain Marquis played by Bill Skarsgård. Our recurring characters, Bowery King and Winston once again sweep the floor. Excellent music, cute violent dogs, beautiful cinematography and a kickass climax. If you love John Wick flicks, this movie is a must!

Spoiler

Rest in peace John Wick :(

• Like 2

As someone who was only casually into John Wick prior, this truly impressed me. There were so many incredibly shot sequences like the aerial view of the Paris apartment shootout. Donnie Yen, Clancy Brown and Rina Sawayama were all incredible in their roles too.

Spoiler

Nobody's dog was the true hero. Legit shocked they went through with killing John off at the end, but it was a beautiful and poetic ending to his journey. Really curious how they plan to continue the franchise without him.

• Like 2