• Advertisement

It Be Elastic Wasteband

Elastic Dawg

...And if you look to the top, you can see the LOVELY "Introduce Yourself" topic. You can probably stretch right over there. -.-

We have that topic for a REASON people. It's to make sure topics like THIS don't pop up. Notice; it's STICKIED? Yea, so it's ALWAYS at the top so EVERYONE can see it in PLAIN sight? -.-

• Like 2

...And if you look to the top, you can see the LOVELY "Introduce Yourself" topic. You can probably stretch right over there. -.-

We have that topic for a REASON people. It's to make sure topics like THIS don't pop up. Notice]

Why is there a completely separate forum for introductions then? Why not just make a sticky topic in the off-topic forum?

Having separate topics is what different boards are for, not just one. It's also much easier to have separate topics for new members. And you're also deterring people away from the site by moaning at them for doing something wrong even though they just joined.

:/

Gee, sorry... Maybe I should change my personality completely and just erase the anger that's been manifesting in my body because of what's been happening these past few days...

Yeah right. If people leave because I'm in an extremely bad mood, then they're more than welcome to leave over ONE user.

And please explain how it's easier to have separate topics for new members, I'd love to know why you think that. We obviously can't make them, because we have no clue who's going to join. And last I checked, making one post saying "Hi!" is easier than making a topic. But what do I know, maybe I'm just being an ignorant jackass because I didn't take my happy pills today and I've been enraged since Friday night, and will most likely not stop being that way for a long while.

• Like 1