• Advertisement

031a. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III

Clappy

My second favorite MM and BB episode. Why? I think mainly because of the sequences involving SpongeBob and Patrick trying to teach Man Ray how to be nice. Anyway, love this episode 428899.gif

9/10

"It's not my wallet."

"Are you Patrick Star?"

"Yep!"

"Then this must be your ID!"

"Yep!"

"I found this ID in this wallet, and if thats the case, this must be your wallet!"

"That makes sense to me!"

"Then take it!"

"It's not my wallet!"

• Like 2

This is a good episode. Man Ray was absolutely hilarious in this episode, and the jokes were much of the same, like when Patrick gets a hold of the Tickle Belt and the "Orb of Confusion" gag. The best scene is probably the wallet scene. That had me laughing pretty hard. It's one of the best MM&BB episodes and one of the best episodes of Season 2.

Final score: 9/10

"I think you've dropped your wallet. I am trying to be a good person by returning it to you, so here's your wallet."

"It's not my wallet!"

Is it just me or does Man Ray sound AND act a heck of a LOT like Nergal from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy in this scene?

Their voices are VERY similar and even though Man-Ray is acting like he wants friends, it seems he wants/ needs them as bad as Nergal does!

At least he doesn't have to take SB & Pat away from Squidward like Nergal has to do from Grim!

XD

10/10!