• Advertisement

280a. Abandon Twits

Jinjo

Well...this episode was...not bad, it really wasn't exactly great either. For instance, it already sounded "FISHY" that Mr. Krabs would offer Spongebob and Squidward a trip on his boat. The LAST time Mr. Krabs did that, he went crazy and used them both as CLAM bait! This time around, he actually cons them into BUILDING the boat! At the very least, it seems that Squidward's reflexes are FINALLY starting to get better, in terms of avoiding injury; even if he still comes off a little worse for the wear. They finally get the boat build, and Mr. Krabs calls it the S.S. Sea-Cret Formula! Only, Mr. Krabs reveals it to be yet another money making venture, as it's a sea-worthy Krusty Krab! Of course, Patrick IMMEDIATELY shows up to place an order! Also, we FINALLY get to see the Shrimp from "The Algae's Always Greener", Grubby Grouper, and the 'Loser' group from "Ripped Pants" after a LONG absence! We also finally get to see just how STRONG (and durable/sturdy) Bubble Bass is, as his mass manages to SINK the S.S. Sea-Cret Formula without suffering a scratch himself! At least he was nice enough to order and pay for a meal from them before they sank! At least the ship and its passengers got rescued by a sea monster, who for some reason, sounds a LOT like Rodney Dangerfield! I guess I'd give the episode a 7.7 out of 10, just because I felt like the episode segment could've offered more. Enough said, true believers!