• Advertisement

Q4 Announcements (11/6/22)

Steel Sponge

Considering that this is another late announcements thread for my written works, the news that I have to share for the last quarter of the year is going to be more unorthodox. Once again, I have no major updates to share, but I do have some important things to say regarding where I'll be with the general progression of releasing new content. I do have a couple works I intend to finish at least before the end of the year, so while I'm not taking a hiatus per-say, there will be a few certain factors that will effect my writing productivity from this month forward:

-Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Other than that, I had also intended to start a Nuzlocke for a separate game that I haven't gotten around to yet. I may not be able to start that until December.)
-Me actually trying to get started working on my art portfolio for an animation school/job training program that I'm trying to get admitted to for next year, which I can't disclosure any further beyond that.

So, with all that in mind, I will at the very least list a few things that I plan on getting written up before the end of 2022:

-The long-delayed Lost in Translation finale.
-The VERY long-delayed official first episode of Trinity Leaf Pegasus
-The last three episodes of TikI Land along with its and Rebirth of a Storm's epilogue
-At least one episode of Total Drama Treasure Tour
-Something else, which I can't disclose.

This already wraps up the last of my quarterly spin-off announcements, even though it didn't go out with a bang as much as I'd preferred. This doesn't mean that this will be the last of my spin-off announcements, as I will have one planned for next year. That time, however, I will post my next major announcements when the time is right, with my current guarantee being somewhere between January and March 2023.

• Like 2