• Advertisement

What's His Name Or A Good Name

Trophy Thomas

welcome everybody to the show with the catchy title Whats His Name Or A Good Name where i'm gonna post creatures from video games i've played and you're gonna tell me what it's name is, or just what you think a really good name for it would be, or both. I'll post the real name of the thing in like a day or two or something and then we'll do more.

POINTS!
1. Jjs - 4 points
2. Steel - 3 points
3. Dman - 2 points
3. Danny Devito - 2 points

Exhibit A
omoikane.thumb.jpg.a63c9216ec5a197db679de30eeb9c6c3.jpg

yeah this guy's a real squiggly wiggler. now you tell me What's His Name... Or A Good Name goodnight everybody

• Wow 1

On 9/6/2022 at 9:39 PM, dmandagiraffe said:

Joseph

its not Joseph but I appreciate the effort. I'm not sure if theres any game in the series where I can name him, but if I could, he would be Joseph. 2 points

On 9/8/2022 at 3:18 PM, Danny DeVito said:

Brainthulu

He would absolutely be called Brainthulu in a mobile game, wouldn't he? 2 points

(the points are arbitrary, I decide how many you get on a feel-based system and they're just for bragging rights. We're gonna go for a "season" of like 10-12)

Good job everyone. Those were good names. The answer was.. Omoikane! He is from the Shin Megami Tensei series, that image in particular is his design used in games like Persona 3. He's always stuck out to me

Alright folks here we go
mistake_enemy_hollow_knight_wiki_guide.png
Whats his name (or a good name)

On 9/9/2022 at 9:41 PM, Jjs Goodman said:

John Lennon

This actually made me laugh so hard, I was practically crying. 4 points

On 9/9/2022 at 11:18 PM, Steel Sponge said:

Turd Ferguson

You unintentionally played to the meta on this one, just last year I watched all of the Celebrity Jeopardy skits. He does kind of look like a creature turd doesn't he? 3 points

And his name is... Mistake! No, seriously. That guy is Mistake, from Hollow Knight. He's one of the henchmen of the Soul Sanctum, and is a failed experiment. Love that guy

Round 3!
Lump Wizard Details > Dragon Quest III Switch > Dragons Den: Dragon Quest  Fansite

• Thanks 1

On 9/12/2022 at 12:49 PM, Jjs Goodman said:

Kid Named Finger

That is ABSOLUTELY a kid named finger. 3 points

On 9/12/2022 at 1:20 PM, dmandagiraffe said:

tickle monster's disgraced brother, hammerman

He just couldn't live up to his brother could he? I hope he finds work. 3 points!

On 9/12/2022 at 6:52 PM, Danny DeVito said:

Danny DeVito Jr.

I bet you're very proud of him. 3 points

Everybody did good on that last one! That is the amazing Lump Wizard, from Dragon Quest! Amazing JRPG series that I think anyone who slightly enjoys turn based combat should play. At least play IX and XI!!

Alright here we go, round 4!

Enemies 26-50 - Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Walkthrough & Guide -  GameFAQs

On 9/18/2022 at 10:21 AM, Jjs Goodman said:

Demon Whiskers

Sweet and to the point. 2 points for Demon Whiskers

On 9/18/2022 at 4:38 PM, Danny DeVito said:

Spyro

The resemblance is uncanny.. 3 points if it means we never speak of this again.

Hello everyone, long time no see! I kept forgetting to update this because I am bad with things like deadlines, remembering to update, and responsibility.

I hope everyone liked the last creature, that adorable kitty cat is Nyabon from Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night! Great game, check it out.

Today's guest:
1359392-abaddonsmt.jpg