• Advertisement

101 Dalmatian Street

Steel Sponge

Incredibly underrated and niche animated Disney series (although it's also too new to be considered as obscure, which is why I'm making a thread for this  instead of posting this on the obscure interests thread.). And yeah, I know, it's been dead since the past couple of years, I've been getting really into this since the past year from when I watched it on a whim. For those who have Disney+, it's available to watch on there if anyone is interested.

idk if this will spark a conversation beyond me making this thread, but at the very least, I'm doing my own contribution in ensuring more people know about 101DS's existence.

It REALLY boggles my mind as to HOW both Disney and Warner Bros. can POSSIBLY think that all they need to do is to MAKE a show, and people will come and watch it! Making a new show does NOTHING if you don't PROPERLY advertise it! Or WORSE; advertise only ONE horrible show to the detriment of ALL others! It doesn't matter how OFTEN you advertise and/or SHOW a HORRIBLE show, it will still ALWAYS be a horrible show! At least THIS show was interesting, even if the names of the puppies and the Dalmatian parents aren't the same as the animated movie of "101 Dalmatians". I've enjoyed the episodes I have seen, and I'll probably catch the rest on Disney Plus when I have the time. Enough said, true believers!