• Advertisement

Patrick's Mansion

Steel Sponge

This was jjsthekid's spin-off. Note that I did have rights to Spin-Off Action, but I gave it back. I now have rights to Patrick's Mansion.

NOTE 7/11/15: Jjsthekid's episodes were originally posted on TV.com and were never re-posted over to SBC. Due to the spin-off thread on TV.com being hard to navigate, I decided to import Jjs' episodes for future enjoyment. It's recommended that you start here so you don't get lost. Enjoy! -CNF1

Spoiler

Patrick's Mansion Season 1!

1. Pilot : Spongebob and Patrick win a contest and they win a mansion!big_smile.gif So, they follow the map and come to an old house. Spongebob says," Are you sure you read the map right?" Spongebob knocks the door and nobody answers. Patrick opens and the lights go out and spongebob vanishes.shocked.gif Patrick is scared and a green ghost pops up behind him and scares him! Patrick runs around screaming and a professor comes with a vacum and sucks it up. He says," Hello starfish. My name is professor jack." He welcomes him and explains this is a ghost vacum. He explains this mansion came out of nowhere and he discovered the king of ghosts brought it here to cause trouble. Patrick says his friend was kidnapped and he agrees to help. They practice sucking up ghosts. Patrick says he will do his best to stop king goul and the other ghosts! Meanwhile, King Goul looks through a portal and he is angry that Patrick is here. Spongebob is seen hanging from a cage and he laughs and laughs.

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

MermaidMan : The Brave and the bold is NOT ended, i am just taking a break from it for a short time.smile.gif

This is a sneak peak for my new show.

This is similar to Luigi's Mansion. If you play the game, you will know what it is about.

1. Pilot

2. The Closet : After making friends with the professor, he explains that not all the ghosts are evil. They have been controlled by the kings power and when they get sucked up, the darkness in them will be cured. While searching, Patrick finds a locked closet and it won't open. The Professor isn't sure what it is, but he says," Leave it alone." Patrick looks around and sees a library. In there, is a library ghost who welcomes him. Patrick reads books and gets bored. He really wants to know what is behind the closet. He sneaks behind a door and notices in it are keys for all the doors in the house!big_smile.gif Patrick finds one known as ???. Patrick grabs it and The Library Ghost says," Thank You for coming." Patrick thinks this might be the key. He brings it to the door and he puts it in and it opens!shocked.gif When he opens it, inside he finds a strange looking object...

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Character Debuts : Library Ghost

Bio : A good ghost who owns a library in the mansion.

Area Debuts : The Library.

It is revealed not all the ghosts are evil.

Find out next time what was in the closet!

1. Pilot

2. The Closet

3. Techost : After Patrick opens the closet, he finds a strange looking... robot?shocked.gif Patrick looks at it carefully and wonders what it is. He reads," Techost. Hmm." The Professor walks in and Patrick says he found this weird thing. The Professor told him to leave it alone and so they do. Meanwhile, Patrick finds a room and sees a Father Ghost. He sits in a rocking chair and Patrick wonders what he is doing. The Father Ghost says," Go Away." Patrick gets out the vacum and is about to suck him up, but he gets away. Patrick picks up a book from the shelf and throws it at him and he says," I'm a ghost! That won't do a thing!" He throws random objects at him and Patrick sucks them up and throws them back. Patrick thinks for a while and he sneaks up behind him and sucks up his chair!lol.gif He says," Please give it back. Please! It is my most prized object." Patrick then notices he isn't invisible so he can suck him up and he does! He lowers down his life and gets him!big_smile.gif Jack comes and says he did a good job getting his first ghost. He says he will put them in his machine when he decides to empty out the vacum. Patrick wonders around some more and finds another room. A Mother Ghost is in there brushing her hair and Patrick says," Hello. I am here to suck you up." She throws some combs at him and he sucks them up, and throws them back at her and she says," Oww." Patrick now has his chance and starts sucking her up and he does! Patrick knows he is going to do a good job with this Ghost Thing and says," I will call my team : The Patrick Busters." Meanwhile, the robot found earlier is seen in the room and it starts glowing and it beeps and turns on...

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

I hope this was good enough for people. If not, then i might officialy cancel it.

Character Debuts : Techost, Mother Ghost, and Father Ghost.

1. Pilot

2. The Closet

3. Techost

4. Double Trouble : Patrick asks the professor why the king of ghosts came here. Jack explains The King Probably wanted to invade and he took control of the mansion turning half the ghosts evil ( I needed to clear some things up). Patrick decides he will do his best to rescue and save everyone : Including Spongebob. Meanwhile, Patrick finds a room with a Star On it and enters. He walks slowly and says," Hello? Is anyone here?" Just then, 2 Little Ghosts known as Tim and Tom come and drive around in toys!shocked.gif They say things like," Hahaha!" Tim drives his Blue Airplane and Tom drives His Red Car. Patrick gets ran over and can't seem to focus. He sucks up a ball and shoots it at the airplane. Tim says," Mayday!" He falls off and Patrick starts sucking him up and so he does. Tom gets hit by the other ball and he jumps onto some Boxes. Patrick focuses carefully. He opens a red one and a punch glove pops up and punches him.lol.gif He sees the green box moving and he whacks it and it opens and Tom comes out. Patrick sucks him up and so he does. Patrick has now gotten 4 of the Famous Ghosts ( Which are the ones who have a bigger role in the mansion). He walks through the hall and finds a power-up!big_smile.gif It is a water power up and he grabs it and puts it in his vacum and he now has the power to use water. Patrick asks Jack about it and he says there are 3 Elements : Fire, Water, and Ice. He gives him a boost with his vacum health too! Meanwhile, King Goul looks through the portal angry and he sends out a mysterious figure to get Patrick...

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Featured Battle(s) : Patrick Vs. Tim and Tom.

Area Debuts : Tim and Tom's Room.

We now learn about the Vacum Power-Up Elements.

Character Debuts : Tim and Tom.

1. Pilot

2. The Closet

3. Techost

4. Double Trouble

5. Dutchman's Surprise : Patrick continues to walk through the halls. He gets bored and all of a sudden, some weird ghosts start swarming around him!shocked.gif King Goul laughs knowing his plan is working. It seems that these mini-white ghosts are called : Boos ( Yeah, i know i used the same name but i couldn't think of another name for them). The Boos swarm around Patrick and he gets dizzy and faints. He wakes up and he is face to face with : The Flying Dutchman!shocked.gif Patrick says," Uhh, who are you again?" He says," I'm the flying dutchman you idiot! Don't you remember me?" He shocks him and Patrick says," What was that for?" King Goul arrives and says," Hello Patrick. I see your the one who is ruining my plans." Flying Dutchman says," Here is the one you wanted master. Even though i still think i should have been the main villian.." King Goul says," Hey now! I'm just an evil ghost here doing the villian role! Anyways, i have a special surprise for you Pink Starfish." He tells The Boos to grab him and they carry him towards a room. They float through it and he smashes into the door.lol.gif A Boo says," Maybe we should have opened the door before making him slam into it." The other Boo says," We are ghosts! We have to float through walls!" They toss him into the room which is a weapons room. The Flying Dutchman appears and explains we must fight. Patrick trys to run away, but The Flying Dutchman makes the boos put shock machines around the room so we can't escape. A Field appears and the fight begins!big_smile.gif Patrick sucks up a sword and spits it out and the flying Dutchman burns it with fire powers. Patrick sprays his Water Power-Up ( From The last Episode) and it starts making him weak. Patrick gets his chance and starts stucking him up with the vacum, but fails. Though, his health was lowered. The Dutchman has one last surprise and starts jamming his sword through the floor and burns it and the floor starts shaking and breaks! Patrick fails to defeat him and falls through the floor that is coming apart and screams,"AAAAH! Help Me!" The Field breaks and King Goul watches him falling and laughs.

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Featured Battles : Patrick Vs. Flying Dutchman ( Flying Dutchman wins)

It is revealed That King Goul sent out The Flying Dutchman to get Patrick ( from last episode).

First time Patrick loses a battle.

Area Debuts : Weapons Room.

Character Debuts : The Boos.

1. Pilot

2. The Closet

3. Techost

4. Double Trouble

5. Dutchman's Surprise

6. The Blackout : After Patrick lost his battle with The Flying Dutchman ( See the previous episode) he fell through the floor which exploded!shocked.gif We continue from there and as Patrick thinks he is about to die he smashes down into another floor and lands into a basement! In there is a generator which sparks and explodes!shocked.gif Patrick says," What the?" Just then some purple and orange ghosts attack him and he sucks them up. He can't see a thing so he gets out his flashlight. He opens the door and comes to a hall and sees a door. He hears someone singing," Oooh, i am just sitting on a chair, sitting on a chair, sitting on a chair!" He opens the door and inside is an Brown Ghost with a beard and hat who looks old. He says," Hello sonny." Did you know there was a blackout?" Patrick explains he got into a battle with someone who works for King Goul. The Ghost says," King Goul?! Aaah! Don't mention that name sonny." He explains that King Goul took over the mansion which lived in a Ghost world and they all lived in peace. King Goul invaded and made everything and everyone mad, except for some ghosts. He explains he is the old rocking chair Ghost and he lives in this room. Patrick wants to know how he can fix the Blackout and he explains there is key to the generator somewhere, but he explains it is hard to get. Patrick says," Why is that?" He explains the The Ghost who fixes the machines that break down has a Guard Worm Ghost which has the key that he always keeps. But The Guard Worm Ghost isn't too hapy about Intruders. Patrick wants to know where it is and the Ghost leads him outback of the mansion. There is a pond and they see The Worm House which is where he lives. The Worm comes out and bites Patrick.lol.gif Patrick sprays water on him using his water power-up, but nothing happens. But just then, he finds a bone which the Worm likes and Patrick gets the bone and runs with the bone. He will lure it to the generator and make him turn the power back on!big_smile.gif Him and The Ghost run and he says," Slow Down sonny." They come to the basement and he grabs the key and puts it in the generator and the power turns back on!big_smile.gif The Machine Ghost comes and thanks him for his help. He pets his worm and explains you can suck us up now. We want to live back the way we used to, so suck us up. He says," Good Luck defeating King Goul" and Patrick sucks them up. The Old Rocking Chair Ghost says," You can suck me up too." Patrick does and know he has done a good deed.smile.gif

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Area Debuts : Basement, Outback, and Old Rocking Chair Ghost's Room.

Character Debuts : Old Rocking Chair Ghost, Machine Ghost, and Guard Worm Ghost.

1. Pilot

2. The Closet

3. Techost

4. Double Trouble

5. Dutchman's Surprise

6. The Blackout

7. The Great Outdoors : After Patrick restores power back to the mansion, he finds some brown fur!shocked.gif Patrick wonders where it came from and he follows a trail of fur. He arrives and outside and sees Sandy being picked on by some orange ghosts!shocked.gif They rip off her fur and Patrick sucks them up. Sandy thanks him for his help and he says," What are you doing here?" She explains she won a contest she didn't even enter about Karate and that this mansion was a karate mansion. Patrick says," Wait a minute! My Contest said it was Jellyfishing and same with spongebob!" Sandy explains this mansion is haunted and it was a trick. Patrick says he knows and that King Goul is behind this. Sandy says you might want to train before you fight. They do a practice battle and practice some karate moves on each other. But then, some small yellow ghosts come and Patrick sucks them up with his vacum and sandy says," Maybe you could practice on ghosts!" Then, Patrick sees a Graveyard gate and it is locked. Patrick says he has no time to go to the Graveyard and leaves it alone. But, Patrick trips and falls through a wishing well!shocked.gif He lands and walks through the tunnel finding some money. He comes to a metal pipe gate and looks through and sees King Goul and Spongebob!shocked.gif Flying Dutchman is there and King Goul says," Why didn't you finish the starfish off while you could?" The Flying Dutchman then says," Save the best for last." The Ghost commander looks through the pipe and Patrick hides. Spongebob is seen hanging from a cage and sadly blows bubbles. Patrick is shocked by this and climbs up the well and tells Sandy about this. But before they can talk any more, they hear some bad Clarinet playing.lol.gif They follow the music up the mansion and come to a music note room and open it and Patrick is shocked. Find out next time to see what happened!

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Area Debuts : Wishing Well ( And Well tunnel) and King Goul's Hideout.

First Time Sandy appears in this show.

1. Pilot

2. The Closet

3. Techost

4. Double Trouble

5. Dutchman's Surprise

6. The Blackout

7. The Great Outdoors

8. Music Mayhem! ( Part 1) : After opening the door, Patrick finds Squidward!shocked.gif ( See the past episode if you are wondering why sandy is in this episode) Sandy says," What are yall doing here?" Squidward says," I won a contest i didn't even enter about Music and that this was a music mansion." They see the room keeper known as," Melony." She welcomes them and Squidward practices his Clarinet and he gets better!big_smile.gif Melony knows that Dracus will come. Patrick says," Who is Dracus?" She explains he is a vampire ghost who has a crush on her, but he is too nervous. They decide to do some music and Patrick plays the drums, Sandy plays a guitar, and Squidward plays his Clarinet. But while playing, someone screams!shocked.gif They run through the hall and find Dracus laying on the floor. To Be Continued..

9. Detective Ghost ( Part 2) : After seeing him on the floor, a blue ghost with a detective suit on comes. He arrives with some Light Blue ghosts and they pick Dracus up. The Ghost says," Hmm. The suspect appears to have been murdered at possibly 6:00 Ghost standard time and was knocked out by the killer after a second and a mile from this door.lol.gif It seems that he was not only killed, but knocked out as well. However ghosts are already dead so it wouldn't matter." The Light blue ghosts stare at each other strangely and one of the ghost says," Don't listen to him you sea creatures. He is just a little odd is all." Patrick says," Excuse me sir, who are you?" The Ghost says," I am Ghostlock Homes. I check this mansion to make sure nothing is up and nothing is evil. I am currently doing research on the one who took over the mansion : King Goul." Melony crys seeing that Dracus was knocked out and hurt so bad by someone ( He wasn't killed, the detective was just adding some drama to what he was saying). The Light Blue ghosts pick up Dracus and carry him away to a hospital room. To be Continued..

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

This 4 parter episode isn't over yet. It is 4 parts and it is not a movie. From now on, every 2,3, ect parter episodes will have To be Continued at the end.

Character Debuts : Dracus, Melony, Ghostlock Homes.

Area debuts : Music Room, Hospital Room ( Mentioned).

1. Pilot

2. The Closet

3. Techost

4. Double Trouble

5. Dutchman's Surprise

6. The Blackout

7. The Great Outdoors

8. Music Mayhem! ( Part 1)

9. Detective Ghost ( Part 2)

10. Paintings and Ghosts ( Part 3 ) : After meeting Ghostlock Homes ( See the previous episode for more details), Squidward is lost!shocked.gif Sandy sighs knowing that Squidward can never go the right way. Squidward walks through the hall and plays his Clarinet. He plays it badly and it scares some Green Ghosts away.lol.gif Just then, he finds a door with a paintbrush on it and a French Ghost comes out and says," What?! What is all that terrible noise?! How dare you sicken me like that you squid?" Squidward says," Oh no no no! You have it all wrong! I want to learn arts and music." He says,' Arts you say?" Well, i am an artist!" He welcomes him in and Patrick looks around. He comes to a door That says," Storage." He looks around and accidently falls on a book case and the book opens a secret passage!shocked.gif He finds a room with a rock statue with a Boo on it. There is a key like slot on it, and he can't find the key so he leaves it alone. Squidward paints in the painting room and Sandy finds him. She says," Squidward! We need to leave!" Patrick arrives and sees the ghost. The Artist Ghost says," Well, well, well. What do we have here?" He paints a bomb and it comes to life and explodes on them!shocked.gifHe laughs and laughs. He paints another bomb and Patrick uses his vacum to suck it up and spits it back and it explodes on the artist. Patrick starts sucking him up getting him down to 5 points.big_smile.gif He then paints a shield and blocks the vacum, but Patrick uses his Water-Power up on the paintbrush and he trys painting, but it won't work because it is wet. He crys and and crys and Patrick sucks him up. The Paintings vanish and they hear some singing and it is such a wonderful song. Squidward follows the song to see who is singing it ( It is not Melony) and Sandy says," Here we go again." To Be Continued..

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Character Debuts : Artist Ghost.

Area Debuts : Storage Room ( Plus The Secret area), and Art Room.

There is 1 more part left to this 4 parter episode.

1. Pilot

2. The Closet

3. Techost

4. Double Trouble

5. Dutchman's Surprise

6. The Blackout

7. The Great Outdoors

8. Music Mayhem! ( Part 1)

9. Detective Ghost ( Part 2)

10. Paintings and Ghosts ( Part 3)

11. Mystery Man ( Part 4) : After Squidward wonders off ( See the previous episodes to see how Squidward got in this show) and finds a room, he sees a brown ghost making pots!shocked.gif Patrick comes and tells Squidward to get away from that ghost. It throws pots at them and it hides in different pots. Patrick sees a pot moving and attacks it and the ghost comes out and he sucks it up! He gets it down to 4 points and Squidward plays his Clarinet and it makes the ghost mad and Patrick sucks him up.big_smile.gif After all that, they see Ghostlock Homes again. He throws down a smoke bomb and it knocks them out!shocked.gif They wake up and Sandy says," What was that for?" Just then, they see Mr.Krabs hanging from a cage!shocked.gif They wonder what he is doing here, and Mr.Krabs says he won a contest he didn't even enter about Money and that this was a Money mansion. Patrick says," Uhh, Mr.Detective, what is going on?" But then, King Goul enters! He explains that this Detective isn't good as you think! Sandy says," Liar! Don't yall say that!" Ghostlock Homes says," I'm afraid, it is true. You see, i couldn't do good work at this mansion as a detective, so King Goul came to me and offered to help.sad.gif Then, he gave me some henchmen and turned me into one of those evil ghosts who are being possed by The boos." The Light Blue ghosts come out and attack, Patrick sucks them all up. King Goul, makes Mr.Krab's Cage disappear and he vanishes. Ghostlock Homes says, "Don't take this the wrong way, but i must attack you." While they are fighting in his room, he throws some bags of gold at them. Patrick sucks them up and spits them at him and lowers his points down to 60. Then, he pulls out a sword and attacks. Sandy karate chops him and Squidward grabs him with his tentacles.lol.gif Patrick starts sucking him up. But then, Ghostlock Homes says," But when i met you kids, i couldn't turn myself evil. He forced me to beat up Dracus as well! I tried to get free of King Goul's Control, but i couldn't." Then, a boo comes out of him and leaves. He explains the boos are the ones who are possing people. He says," Suck me up Patrick." And, so he does. Patrick is angry at King Goul for what he did, and decides to go back and ask Jack some more questions about the king and what actually caused him to come here. But first, Patrick comes to Melony's room and she wants to be sucked up, along with Dracus. And so, he does.smile.gif

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Sorry if this episode was sad in a way, but i needed to finish this 4 parter episode. After this episode, the show will be a recurring spin-off.

Character Debuts : Pot Ghost ( Even though he didn't have a name, the credits said his name was Jarvis)

Area Debuts : Ghostlock Home's room.

It is revealed that boos are possing people.

It is revealed that Mr.Krabs also came to the mansion, and he has been kidnapped by King Goul as well.

And the revival of Patrick's Mansion is here. (under my ownership) Note that it will be only updated about once every two months or so. Hope I did good, jjs.

Season 1: (jjsthekid)

1. Pilot

2. The Closet

3. Techost

4. Double Trouble

5. Dutchman's Surprise

6. The Blackout

7. The Great Outdoors

8. Music Mayhem!

9. Detective Ghost

10. Paintings and Ghosts

11. Mystery Man

Season 2: (My style)

12. Phantom Star (Part 1)

“I don’t know why I have to stick around with you two,” Squidward said to Spongebob and Patrick.

”Well, this mansion was scary enough, and we’re stuck here for a while,” said Spongebob.

“No matter what, there seems to be a bunch of ghosts, that King Ghoul is a persistent one,” said Patrick.

“Whatever,” said Squidward, “But it bothers me a bit that all over the place, stuff happens, and it’s ghosts, maybe that professor could have made something special for me.”

“If only we can find an exit, and I can’t seem to remember the path back to the courtyard,” said Spongebob.

“Wait, we were finding an exit?” Patrick said, stupidly.

“Hmm…I wonder why you’re the leader,” Squidward said to himself.

“On the bright side, there haven’t been any ghosts in sight, and we still have some light left,” said Spongebob, but the light on the candle unfortunately goes out.

“No electricity either, what a surprise,” Squidward said sarcastically.

“Actually, I remember this place losing power, it probably lost it again,” said Patrick.

“Well, you better find a solution, but you’re too stupid to figure it out,” said Squidward.

The scene goes to King Ghoul at the hazy rooftop.

“Hmm…that starfish was able to foil my plans…maybe not all of them….I need another assistance,” said King Ghoul.

“So you’re going to send another ghost out to try and stop the pink one?” One of the Boos said.

“Not just another ghost. Just go to the basement and summon one ghost for me. Come back when you’ve made your wise choice,” said King Ghoul.

“Yes, King Ghoul,” said one the Boos.

The scene goes to the basement area with part of the light back on, and the Boos find the ghost that can be used, it was the ghost of Pirate “Braveskull.” Then they come back to King Ghoul.

“Pirate Braveskull sir, it could be enough to defeat the starfish,” said one of the Boos.

“Perfect, I’ll see how Patrick can handle this ghost, for your point to be taken,” said King Ghoul. “But I wonder what I could do with two of his friends…”

Moments later, King Ghoul summons the spirit of Pirate Braveskull, as he appears.

“We’re going to cut to the chase, I’m King Ghoul. If you find a pink starfish, finish him,” said King Ghoul, “That’s why you’re here, and you can handle my orders, right?”

“Sure, whatever can float your boat,” said Braveskull.

“Go through any room…he could be anywhere,” King Ghoul replied, and Braveskull left the rooftop.

The scene is back to Patrick, Spongebob, and Squidward.

“Hey, I can see that the power is back on,” said Patrick.

“Okay, right now I see that the coast’s still clear, no ghosts around,” said Spongebob, “Now let’s see that map…”

“If Squidward is to find the exit, we’re underneath, and we should go back to the first room,” said Patrick, “I wonder if there are marshmallows involved there, the professor didn’t tell me yet,” said Patrick.

With that, the three went back to the first room, but were then stalled by Braveskull.

“Not so fast, I was sent here by King Ghoul, and I’m willing to fight!” Braveskull said.

“Go for it Patrick, this guy should be easy as the others!” Spongebob said.

Patrick had his ghost vacuum ready and said, “Whoever you are, you won’t be evil anymore once I use this thing!”

Patrick was ready to use his fire power to hit Braveskull. Then, Braveskull swings his ghostly sword at Patrick, which misses. Patrick runs, continuing to use his fire power, Braveskull tries his sword again, and misses the second time.

“Wow, you’re so strong,” said Patrick.

“You know, you’re still going to be slayed,” said Braveskull.

Patrick continues using his fire power, as Braveskull uses his sword, and hits this time, on Patrick’s shoulder. Braveskull pulls his sword back as Patrick falls and almost faints.

“You were enough for me to test my skills, I’ll see you later,” said Braveskull, and phases to a wall, making him leave the scene.

“Patrick, are you okay?” Spongebob asked.

“I’m still feeling great Spongebob…but that jab kind of didn’t feel great,” said Patrick.

“That was just weird, I guess that means that I can finally get out,” said Squidward.

“I don’t know Squidward, I think we should stay and defeat that pirate ghost,” said Patrick, “He was so mysterious.”

Squidward then finds the exit, but it was blocked by a closed gate, “This is just great, why that stupid ghost would want to keep us here anyways?” He said.

“And there must be something to do in a time like this!” Patrick said, “How about we have a party?” He suggested.

“Patrick, this is serious. Maybe there’s another exit we can still use,” said Squidward.

“Yeah, we have the map after all,” said Patrick, suddenly when he was about to hit the wall, he phased through it instead. He was now in a different room, “Spongebob, Squidward, where are you?”

“Did Patrick just…?” Squidward said, almost surprised.

”You’re behind us, just go through the same wall,” said Spongebob, and Patrick was back in the room, “Patrick, how did you do that?”

“Do what?” Patrick said stupidly.

“Me and Squidward saw you phasing through that wall, I think that sword jab gave you ghost abilities!” Spongebob said, surprised.

“That was weird…and awesome! I wonder if I can float!” Patrick said. When he jumped, he was able to levitate like a ghost.

“Though, I don’t think you’re able to keep those powers for a long time, Patrick,” said Spongebob. “Still, I wonder what that ghost was up to.”

The scene then goes to outside this time, with two unknown characters shown.

“It’s that old mansion, rumors say that ghosts live in there, Roxanne,” a guy said.

Roxanne, the other fish, then examines the gate, “The mansion is closed Marcus, do you think we should investigate elsewhere?” Roxanne said.

“I don’t know, but we’re here because our boss believes in ghosts,” said Marcus, “I guess we have to bust our ways inside.”

Then for a sudden, and without a notice, King Ghoul appears behind the two fish, devising another plan.

---------------------------

NOTES/TRIVIA:

Debuts: Captain Braveskull(Ghost), Marcus, Roxanne

This is planned to be a two-parter.

Edited by Steel Sponge
fixing the formatting

A NEW EPISODE of Patrick's Mansion!? What's going on!? D:

13. Phantom Star (Part 2)

“Hello, this is Marcus,” he said, communicating through his wrist-phone with the boss. “I assume that we found a place bordered with ghosts. Yep, this mansion is the place all right.”

“Excellent,” the unnamed chief responded. “I’ve been waiting two years for this. Do a favor for me now. Once you’re in that mansion, you two better demolish all those ghosts!”

Once the two ghost hunters entered inside the mansion, they have spotted ghost Patrick floating around and enjoying his ghostly abilities.

“Target spotted, we’ll reach back with you once we capture it,” said Roxanne as she and Marcus then both target Patrick with their ghost vacuums in hand.

“Spongebob, Squidward, somebody with a vacuum cleaner is pulling me in!” Patrick cried out.

Spongebob and Squidward noticed the situation and eventually notice Roxanne and Marcus.

“Ghost hunters, huh? You have got to be kidding me,” said Squidward. “Talk about ironic, pulling in Patrick with that ghost vacuum.”

“Wait a minute, Patrick is only partly a ghost, and so I think we’d best explain about this-“said Spongebob.

“Don’t waste our time! This is a ghost and we are called ghost hunters for a reason,” said Marcus. “Yeah, I was too obvious wasn’t I?” He added. “We’re just doing our job and we’re doing a favor for our boss.”

“Patrick, you have other powers in mind, do something now so we can make a commitment with these strangers,” said Squidward.

Patrick thinks momentarily and uses his ice power to stop Marcus’ and Roxanne’s ghost vacuums.

“What’s going on?” Roxanne asked.

“You see, we’re just lost in this mansion.” Spongebob explained. “However, Patrick usually hunts some ghosts and rids of their evilness. We’re his acquaintances, Spongebob and Squidward.” He introduced.

“And I don’t have a reason to partake in this,” said Squidward.

“This is a mansion?” Patrick said foolishly.

“Oh yeah, Patrick somehow gained ghost abilities from another ghost we need to care of,” said Spongebob.

“Yep, this is the weirdest day I’ve ever had,” Marcus asserted.

“Anyways, I suppose Patrick could find that in his sleep since he can go through walls now. Isn’t that right, Patrick?” Spongebob said.

“Oh yeah, I could totally do that,” said Patrick.

Patrick then closes his eyes and floats about, ascending up to other rooms to find Captain Braveskull. Conveniently, he already arrived in a room where Braveskull was located and Patrick then opens his eyes.

“Hey, I found that one ghost Spongebob!” Patrick said. Attempting to phase through again to find the others, he bumps into the wall, all of sudden having lost his abilities which have been temporary.

“Spongebob, Squidward, other guys? Where are you?” Patrick asked, getting no answer. Turning around, he faces Captain Braveskull.

“So, you’ve come back for me,” said Captain Braveskull. “Since you’re the one King Ghoul has been talking about, prepare to be doomed to your demise.”

“Stand back, you!” Patrick called out. Noticing he didn’t have his ghost vacuum in sight, he grabs a torch. “I have a…lightstick!”

Meanwhile, Spongebob and co. are trying to call for Patrick.

“Hey Patrick, where are you, buddy?” Spongebob asked, getting no response.

“Patrick is such a barnacle head,” said Squidward. “He even left his ghost vacuum behind. So now we have to go and find the pink blob?”

“If we’re stuck with you two, then we’ll keep watch with any other ghosts,” said Roxanne.

Back with Patrick’s fight with Captain Braveskull, Patrick uses the torch to upgrade his fire power and damage the captain. Captain Braveskull swings around his sword at Patrick to attack but misses while Patrick tries to defend himself with the torch in his hand. After a moment, Patrick has a defense fight with his torch and Braveskull’s sword. Braveskull then uses his sword to toss out the torch and threaten Patrick at the brink of defeat. Patrick then uses his ice power to be distant away from Braveskull.

“You have a fair amount of power,” said Braveskull. “I’ll be finished with you through my own sharp mace!”

As Braveskull attempts to lance through Patrick with his sword, Patrick touches the sword trying to defend with his might and becomes invincible upon Braveskull’s slash.

“As you can make like a ghost…I don’t need some weapon like that,” said Braveskull and puts his sword aside and pulls out something else from his artillery which would appear to be some specific laser gun. “Then I suppose this could work on you too! A blast from this can simply make you disappear into oblivion!”

The door opened up upon Spongebob and co. arrival to see Patrick’s fight with Braveskull.

“Patrick, are you alright?” Spongebob said.

With agility, Braveskull shoots a beam at Spongebob, which apparently turns him into a ghost.

“Well, this is new.” Spongebob said. “I can remember the time when Patrick and I were turned to ghosts.” Eying the ghost vacuum, he tries to toss it to Patrick, but being a ghost, it hasn’t budged. “Hey Patrick, grab the ghost vacuum and stop him!”

“Oh, hi Spongebob,” said Patrick.

“How about we take care of him?” Marcus said and he and Roxanne attempt to suck up Braveskull, but the force wasn’t strong enough. “Figures…”

Having him cornered again, Braveskull points the laser to Patrick who tries to reach for the ghost vacuum.

“Come on…” said Patrick and starts to suck up Braveskull.

“No, it cannot be like this!-“Braveskull said while being vacuum packed inside.

“That was a close one,” said Patrick. “Thanks for bringing my ghost vacuum. Anyhow…” Patrick then releases Braveskull who has been cleaned off from his evil mind.

“What has happened?” Braveskull wondered.

You see, we’re lost and from the looks of it, Spongebob turned into a mermaid. So what I’m trying to say is uh…..we’re trying to find the king of ghosts and a way to fix my best friend,” said Patrick.

“Mermaid? Good grief,” Squidward said to himself.

“Okay then. Once you exit this room, go upstairs and take the room on the right. A potion master dwells around in there. As for King Ghoul, I cannot say anymore,” said Braveskull and disappears from the mansion.

“Since I don’t think I should stick around anymore, I’m going elsewhere that isn’t filled with ghosts,” said Squidward.

“And I guess we’ll be back to our boss with the ghost we have to show off for him,” said Roxanne sarcastically. “Oh wait, we didn’t get a single thing yet…”

“You two continue with your search party, I’ll stay with Patrick and we’ll find this potion maker the ghost told us about,” said Spongebob.

“Which room is it again? I need a compass,” said Patrick stupidly.

Lookie here, a surprise new episode of this spin-off.

14. I'm Not Dead

“Alright Patrick, we have to find the potion maker inside this mansion,” said Spongebob. “Ghost or not, I don’t know what to expect of this person.”

“Yeah, but none of these doors are taking me there and I see the same ghost,” said Patrick.

“Hmm…I think it’s because you’ve been opening up the door to the same room for about 20 minutes,” said Spongebob, seeing Patrick still doing exactly as so. “Now that I’m a ghost, I think I can find this potion making guy. Plus, I remember what Braveskull said about where his room can be found.”

Being intangible, Spongebob phases through to find the room Braveskull was talking about through his spoken directions. He returns to Patrick to lead him over to the hallway with multiple doors. From one of the doors, smoke can be seen underneath at the narrow base and it spreading a bit.

“Well, this is the one. The room on the right,” said Spongebob.

Spongebob then notices Patrick opening a door to the left revealing a scary demonized face shrouded with flames before closing it once Spongebob cuts in.

“You be can be silly sometimes Patrick,” said Spongebob. “But that really looked frightening.”

“So that wasn’t the potion maker?” Patrick questioned.

Entering inside the required room, Patrick and Spongebob see the claimed “potion maker” brewing up the concoctions. The room was shrouded with steam and the fog from the cauldron showed images of a human heart, a nuke, confetti and fireworks and a flock of scallops. There were also the vials. One of the tubes was shaking around and coughing before being gripped on to the potion maker’s hand.

“Hello good sir,” Spongebob greeted.

The concoctor jumped and sees Spongebob’s ghostly figure and almost drops his creation.

“So, you’re one of those ghosts,” he said.

“Yes, but it turns out I’ve become one of them and I was wondering if there’s something you can do to make me solid again,” Spongebob replied.

The concoctor looks at Spongebob and Patrick for a moment and then continues to respond, “Interesting. Who’s the other guy that is with you?”

“This is my best friend, Patrick. He’s the ghost hunter,” said Spongebob.

“Yep, that’s right. You’re looking at the finest toast hunter right here,” Patrick restates.

“In that case, I’m not open for the both of you. If you’re a ghost, then it’s your fault.” The potion maker replies. “Just wander off like all the other ghosts in this mansion.”

“So you’re implying that you’re one of few of the people inside there that are not dead?” Spongebob asked.

“Of course I’m not dead!” The potion maker shouts out.

There was now a moment silence and Patrick and Spongebob begin to leave.

“Wait,” the potion maker continues. “I guess I’ll admit I’m one of those ghosts, but not in under King Ghoul’s standards.”

“So let me ask again, can you help with making me solid again?” Spongebob asked.

“I’m not so sure,” the potion maker answered. “But I’ll work on it. By the way, just call me Huffenpuff. That’s only my surname though.”

After a while, Huffenpuff creates a vial for Spongebob to taste. Before that, the tube stuttered around and gave off some fog in the form of crossbones. The formula causes Spongebob to burst ghostly flames through his mouth and nothing much else.

“I’m a still ghost, so I haven’t figured this out,” said Huffenpuff. I think there’s an ingredient that I’m missing here.”

“Well Patrick, I guess this will have to take a long time,” said Spongebob. “I wonder if there are any other ghosts planning to attack us right now.”

Huffenpuff thinks for a moment and states, “Hmm…I think I have an idea and I just realized that I am missing something after all. Somewhere in…say the 10th floor of this mansion, there’s a specific ingredient to successfully restore you back. And that would be firewood ashes. But to make sure you and your friend won’t get in trouble easily…I’m thinking about summoning you into the subconscious of this starfish’s mind and let you have some control to him.”

“What?” Patrick said inattentively.

“Are you sure that would help?” Spongebob asked.

After another amount of time passes, Huffenpuff has Patrick and Spongebob set up in preparation of summoning Spongebob’s ghostly spirit into Patrick on a couple of tables.

“It’s rather strange, but I’m hoping you’re both all set for this,” said Huffenpuff.

“Yeah, we got this,” said Patrick.

While starting it up, King Ghoul momentarily appears and sees the square ghostly sponge.

“This sponge has no body to be taken under control,” King Ghoul whispered, “yet that doesn’t mean that I could manipulate this fellow. I know the good old maneuver before he’s under control…”

As the machine was starting up, Patrick was comatose with his eyes opened as Spongebob’s ghostly body was going to travel into Patrick’s mind. Suddenly, the machine has stopped functioning with Spongebob sliding away from Patrick’s head.

Spongebob then sees King Ghoul and just vanished from the mansion, looking into the ghost’s eyes. Spongebob then notices a graveyard in his view.

“What is it? Where am I?” Spongebob asked in a panicked tone.

“To put it simply, you’re now in a world full of ghosts, like what you are right now,” King Ghoul explained.

“How did I get here? Plus, I can see a lot of headstones around here…” Spongebob replied.

“Do not fret, even if your starfish friend is nowhere to be seen from here,” King Ghoul continued. “He’s alright, but now…it is time that you either become a handy man with me, or you will be put to rest.”

The scene then comes back to Huffenpuff and Patrick after Spongebob’s disappearance.

“What happened to him now?” Patrick asked.

“I’ve seen ghosts do something like that and your friend must have been taken into the world of ghosts,” Huffenpuff answered. “I can see how important he is to you, so better seek someone who can take you to such a world.”

“I’m on it!” Patrick replied.

“For the record, the answer to your problem would be next door to this place.”

“While I’m gone, do you think you can make me some tacos?” Patrick asked again.

“If you’re looking for the chef in this mansion, then he’s somewhere inside the first floor, in case you’ve forgotten that I make potions and experiments.”

15. Cure of the Century

Patrick exited the potion maker’s room and then turns to the room that was next door. Patrick opens the knob and found somebody who seems to look similar to Huffenpuff.

“Excuse me, I need to see somebody who can help with my problem,” said Patrick.

The ghost became astonished and dropped some of his tools.

“So, you’re not like one of those ghosts,” he said. “I might as well excuse myself for being as jumpy as my identical brother…and I haven’t seen him my brother years sadly.”

“I am here to seek help for getting myself into the world of ghosts,” Patrick explained. “That’s what that one guy said….but I don’t remember his name….”

“Was his name Huffenpuff, if I recall?” The ghost asked, “Or am I being too desperate?”

“No, that wasn’t it, I think it was Squidward! By the way, do you know how I can get into the world of ghosts?”

The ghost just stood there with silence until he would give him his answer:

“What kind of numbskull would enter a forbidden place like that?” The ghost deadpanned. “Is that some kind of ghost vacuum? I find it hard to believe that a sea star is hunting ghosts around this mansion.”

Patrick got on his knees and begs to him, “Please help me! My best friend is now a ghost, he’s gone missing, and I was told that he was taken to the world of ghosts!”

The ghost sighs and shows him a portal, unveiled from a dusty sheet.

“If there’s something important to you that is stuck in that world, then you can be my guest,” the ghost said. “I am Loomenzoom, ridiculous name, I know. Blame me and my brother’s parents. I’ll start activating this thing, and I’ll tell you when this portal reaches a connection to the world of ghosts.”

“That’s a weird looking bathroom,” said Patrick.

In a matter of time, Loomenzoom’s portal was able to locate the specific place filled with ghosts as the vortex opens up to the said world.

“I found it!” Loomenzoom declared. “This is not a restroom, just jump in there before somebody tears up the exit….or entrance, whichever way goes! Take these too!”

Loomenzoom then tosses Patrick a couple of objects that he could use to activate his fire power and ice power.

“Those were lying around, and I’m thinking you would use stuff like that.”

Patrick enters the ghost world through the portal and immediately gets confronted by King Ghoul.

“You’ve done good dragging yourself over here,” said King Ghoul, “even if you’re still an idiot. You’re here for your little yellow friend, aren’t you?”

“Sandy?” Patrick guessed.

King Ghoul gives himself a facepalm and continues the conversation, saying, “We have your friend Spongebob, but it seems that he doesn’t want to do any service with you….because he serves the dead now!”

“No! Who’s going to make me Krabby Patties back at the Krusty Krab now?” Patrick cried out.

“I guess I’m better off showing him to you…”

King Ghoul summons Spongebob to show himself in front of Patrick, who is now lapsed into King Ghoul’s evil control.

“Now that you’re here Patrick, we have come too – for your soul!” Spongebob exclaimed.

Patrick cowers away and held up his ghost vacuum to defend himself.

“We’re best pals, buddy, but this thing should fix you!” Patrick said and tries to turn on the vacuum, only for it to be seized by King Ghoul’s group of other ghosts who now circle around the starfish.

“This place smells like death,” said King Ghoul, “It’s over for you now and soon you’ll be one of us!”

Patrick then sees one of the objects he was still holding and presses one, giving him fire powers. Patrick tosses some fireballs quickly at King Ghoul and gives himself the chance to escape with his vacuum.

“Where’s the exit?” Patrick questioned. “Where’s the entrance back where that portal was? Where’s the restroom, where’s anything!?”

Spongebob reappears in front of Patrick and says, “Don’t be such a hot head, if you want be with me again, you can just be a ghost like me!”

Spongebob prepares to steal Patrick’s soul as Patrick held up his ghost vacuum again and sucked him up. Pulling him out of the vacuum, Spongebob appeared to be normal now.

“Patrick, you came in here too?” Spongebob asked.

“Anything I can do for my best friend, it’s a good thing you’re feeling fine now,” said Patrick and sees King Ghoul and his army of ghosts coming back to him.

Patrick shoots fireballs at the ghosts to make them disappear until he runs out of power. King Ghoul then rushes over to the now-ghostly sponge and the vacuum wielding starfish.

“An idiot couldn’t have had gained support from somebody to have those power-ups!” King Ghoul said. “Nothing can stop me from taking you two over! Even I have more power than the likes of the Flying Dutchman!”

Spongebob then gives Patrick ice powers for him to equip and freeze the ghost.

“…..How are we going to get back to the mansion?” Spongebob asked.

The entrance/exit from the portal opens back up, courtesy of Loomenzoom.

“I was getting worried. Of course there would be no escape unless this was still here!” Loomenzoom said through the opening.

With the portal still running, Spongebob and Patrick run out from the world of ghosts and come back into the inventor’s room.

“Thanks for saving me Patrick, but did you get those firewood ashes to make me solid like I usually was – by any chance?” Spongebob asked. “Or maybe I could just get them, now that King Ghoul is out of our ways at this moment…”

“By the way, you should meet the guy we talked with next door,” Patrick said Loomenzoom and after about 10 minutes, he exits from the door with him and is about to enter the potion maker’s room. “Hey Huffenpuff, there’s some ghost I’d like for you to meet!”

Huffenpuff opens the door, along with the now cured Spongebob.

“I already got the firewood ashes and came back here. Being a ghost for a while, I was phasing through rooms and all,” said Spongebob.

"Yeah, that was quicker than I thought," Patrick pointed out.

“Brother…is that you?” Loomenzoom said and goes over to Huffenpuff, down on his ghostly knees.

“I can’t believe I didn’t realize it was you!” Huffenpuff responded. “I knew I needed some reading glasses, but now I could see you again. This just feels great….”

“Now we can live peacefully, right good old brother of mine?” Loomenzoom replied as he was now about to fade away along with his brother.

“Indeed…”

The two ghosts have now disappeared as Spongebob and Patrick gave a moment of silence.

“So Spongebob, we should have something to eat around here now,” said Patrick. “I heard there’s this dining room below us!”

16. Eat or Be Eaten

Patrick and Spongebob left the floor they were previously located in to reenter the first floor to find the dining room.

“I sure am starving!” Patrick said.

“You and your big stomach,” said Spongebob. “Honestly, I’m not really hungry, so I should set out on having a meal here…”

Patrick and Spongebob then walk towards a large door compared to the doorways to the vacant rooms inside the mansion.

“This must be the jackpot!” Patrick replied. “I may not have a nose but I can sense that this leads to the mess hall that the potion making guy has reminded me about!”

As Patrick opens the door, he and his best friend see a bathhouse filled with ghosts. They immediately closed the entrance.

“That was a letdown,” said Spongebob. “This mansion sure is confusing and I can’t believe we haven’t got used to everything that’s inside it. Don’t worry pal, we’ll keep looking for the dining area.”

As Spongebob and Patrick continue looking for the precise room, they see another large entrance.

“This must be it!” Patrick asserted.

Spongebob slowly opens up the door and peers in to see a large dining table in the room, along with a chandelier and everything else to make it feel like a fancy eatery.

“Looks like we’ve found the right place,” said Spongebob.

“Oh boy, I can’t wait to eat some tacos, a Gooberberry Sunrise, some kelp cookies, doughnuts!-“Patrick was listing until Spongebob seizes his mouth.

“Just don’t forget that you have your ghost vacuum if you spot any suspiciously evil ghosts,” said Spongebob.

Spongebob and Patrick each have a seat in front of the table as the waiter, also main chef at the same time, floated over to the duo.

“Are you here to consume our finest courses of food?” The ghost asked.

“I sure am! Do you have any tacos? Or maybe you have Krabby Patties. How about refried beans, spaghetti, ice cream, roast beef….?” Patrick questioned. “Oh, I can’t decide!”

“You can have whatever you wish,” the ghost chef/waiter responded. “On top of that, you’re the 500th guest that we’ve had! You know what that means? It’s a Mexican fiesta, its Taco Tuesday, even if it’s actually Monday!”

“Well golly!” Patrick said ecstatically.

“Obviously your table manners don’t meet the quality of this place, but I’ll be happy to serve you and your sponge friend.”

“What do you mean by quality?” Spongebob asked. “I really give no offense, but this mansion is still creepy, no matter where I am.”

The ghost then fled to the kitchen as Spongebob and Patrick wait for their meal. The ghost came back with tacos on a platter.

“I can’t wait!” Patrick stated before facing the ghost waiter/chef and then saying to the respective ghost politely, “It is a pleasure for you to prepare this dinner, thank you.”

Patrick gives part of the meal a taste and his mind goes off like fireworks and appears even more ecstatic.

“This tastes like one of the best meals I’ve ever had, this is just so delicious!” Patrick exclaimed and eats the rest off the plate in a matter of ten seconds. “I want seconds!”

“Patrick, you do know to stay put with the mission, right? Like, what if this ghost is evil?” Spongebob asked to his friend and stopped to eventually say, “I know how happy you are, and so I won’t have to worry either! I can go for a bite!”

Patrick orders a plate of Krabby Patties before they were served with the exact meal.

“Also, I can’t help but feel that we have to pay for this grub…” said Spongebob.

“Look at the bright side,” Patrick was saying, “this ghost is arguably a good cook!”

“Call me Cuisine le Spook, that nickname ran in my former business,” the ghost introduced.

Spongebob gives a taste of one of the Krabby Patties and goes wide-eyed. Spongebob grins happily as he continues to eat the second course.

“Wow, this Krabby Patty is as tasty as my own cooking! Five stars, A+, the sponge’s personal recommendation, excellent work my good sir!” Spongebob complimented.

“I hope you’ll have room for more,” said Cuisine le Spook, “and don’t worry because it’s all free!”

After that, Mr. Krabs was seen peering from behind the entrance of the dining area.

“Spongebob should be back at work as long as I’m here. He gives them free? I’ll show him something for free, indeed…” Mr. Krabs whispered.

As the time went on, Spongebob and Patrick now appeared bloated from all the food they stuffed down.

“Food, why do you have to be so delicious?” Patrick questioned.

Spongebob turned toward the starfish and asked him, “Hey Patrick, you seem to have gotten a lot of weight after you’ve been eating all that food….”

“Hey, you’ve gotten even larger too!” Patrick retorted.

“Patrick, something’s obviously not right about this ghost, reach over to your ghost vacuum before…we get caught in the act,” Spongebob replied.

“Don’t worry, I’ll save us….” Patrick then tried to reach over and grab his ghost vacuum, but his arms were too flabby to grasp due to his weight. “I don’t think I got it.”

The ghost came back from the kitchen and announced, “Allow me to escort you both to the kitchen, I saved a surprise!”

“Is it dessert?” Patrick asked.

The ghost pushed and dragged the duo into the kitchen, but it took about 6 minutes due to their now-large bodies.

“Patrick, I could still be certain this is no ordinary ghost, like every other- holy fishpaste!”

Spongebob then screamed out of shock as he saw a collection of separate heads on the counter.

“You boys could use some dessert to finish it all up,” said Cuisine, “I was thinking about serving some fish cobbler, but I didn’t have enough ingredients. I just need a couple more to finish that dish. Eat or be eaten!” He exclaimed, holding a fork and carving knife.

Mr. Krabs barges inside the kitchen and yells out, “You are not eaten those two as long as I’m around!”

As Mr. Krabs and Cuisine le Spook fight with each other, the chef ghost brings some food for his own artillery.

“How about I stuff you up with some macaroni, or some meat-lovers pizza? Have some bread pudding too!” Cuisine cried out as he tries to throw the food at Mr. Krabs “Cheesecake, turkey, meatloaf, goulash, ravioli, peach cobbler, I have all that!”

Mr. Krabs grabs all the food that the chef ghost was throwing and stuffs it inside Cuisine le Spook’s hole, giving him, Spongebob, and Patrick the opportunity to suck up the ghost from the vacuum and then pull him out.

“You were under control….and you pretty much tried to eat us, just to give a simple explanation,” Spongebob explained.

“I see….I better pack my things and take my culinary arts elsewhere,” said Cuisine. “This mansion is a total bust.” He finished before vanishing from the dining room.

“I can’t believe you were there to save us, Mr. Krabs!” Spongebob said.

“I was wondering where you were so I can get you back to work,” Mr. Krabs responded. “Now I just have to pump all that junk out of your bellies!”

17. The Keep of the Flying Dutchman's Treasure

“At least you both are feeling better now,” Mr. Krabs said to Spongebob and Patrick, who were now looking normal after the effects from Cuisine le Spook’s food. “Remember when I said I ain’t afraid of no ghosts?”

“It surely was convenient for you to come into this spooky mansion,” Spongebob responded.

“Now you need to get back to work and make those Krabby Patties!” Mr. Krabs replied and forced Spongebob near the exit of the mansion.

“I’m not completely sure that we could get out of this place with ease, but I sure haven’t seen Squidward and Sandy since,” Spongebob replied.

Mr. Krabs tried to open the exit, but it was locked, struggling with the knob for 10 seconds.

“Then we’re breaking out!” Mr. Krabs declared. “Patrick, you’re going to stay put….you know, just be a goofball while Spongebob and I try to find another way out of this mansion.”

Afterwards, Spongebob and Mr. Krabs take a stroll upstairs and left Patrick alone. Patrick wanders around the mansion, looking at some random rooms, looking for ghosts, and looking for some snacks. One room the starfish came across was filled with treasure. He was in the middle of the mansion at the 8th floor.

Looking disappointed, Patrick closed the door. “Lame, I guess I’ll have to look elsewhere again.”

Patrick was about to exit the 8th floor but rushes over to the same door again.

“Then again, I bet those are some chocolate coins!” Patrick said.

Patrick opens back the gold mine room and dives right into the pile of treasure. A plaque next to the door read “Flying Dutchman’s Secret Treasure Room – Will fix lock later.”

Patrick tries to bite into one of them, but experiences pain from the coin’s solid gold texture and firmness.

“Ouch, this isn’t even chocolate, what kind of mansion uses a place that is filled with coins that aren’t covered in chocolate!?” Patrick complained. “Hey, is that a pound cake?”

Patrick examines a shiny rock that resembles a loaf, which shows off a green glow, and attempts to grab it. Meanwhile, Spongebob and Mr. Krabs appear in front of a window in the 2nd floor.

“Now I see a window around here,” said Mr. Krabs. “Now let’s make a jump through it, Spongebob!”

“Isn’t that like destroying property?” Spongebob asked. “You made quite a mess in that hall while Patrick and I were in trouble.”

“Breaking through the glass and falling through greater height would be a pain, but it’s a way out!” Mr. Krabs replied. “Now, are you with me on this?”

Mr. Krabs tries to burst through, but only to realize that the “glass” for the window pane was made with rubber. The crustacean bounces off and lands on Spongebob.

“This isn’t the first time that a ghost pulls off a trick like that, or maybe it was the first…” said Mr. Krabs. “So that does it, we’re going through the air vents Spongebob, now come along!”

“Yes, Mr. Krabs,” Spongebob responded.

Back to the treasure hold, King Ghoul was spying on Patrick through the opened door.

“He found it, how is it possible!?” King Ghoul questioned. “Finally I have been led to the treasure of the Flying Dutchman, but I’m not letting him reach for that quartz!”

King Ghoul tries to go inside, but gets blocked off by an invisible force from the spot of the door.

“No wonder I couldn’t phase through that room, this is part of the Flying Dutchman’s trick,” King Ghoul said to himself.

As Patrick was about to grab the gem, King Ghoul hollered out to him – from behind, so he wouldn’t be noticed.

“Excuse me. Do you happen to see a device that disengages intruders from entering that very treasure room?”

“What? Who said that?”

“Do you see a switch?” King Ghoul continued to ask, but Patrick turns off the light to the treasure room. “No, turn it back on! Do you see a switch with some kind of handlebar!? Take a good look from your left.” Not following the directions, Patrick turns the opposite way. “Not your left, my left!” Patrick then just looks around the room in circles. “This is going nowhere….” He mused. “Do you see a handlebar switch that says ‘on’ and ‘off’ or something like that!? You understand, right?”

Patrick points over to the precise switch and says, “What does this button do? Actually, where is the button?”

Meanwhile, Mr. Krabs and Spongebob were moving around in the ceiling vents.

“Did you find a certain way out of this mansion yet?” Spongebob asked.

“For sure, we can’t find a way into the outdoor peak of this place,” said Mr. Krabs. “Let’s hope we’re lucky that the vents lead us over there.”

“I don’t think we could make it out alive, even from a 12 foot drop,” Spongebob replied.

Then, Spongebob and Mr. Krabs bump into a side of the vent, only to realize that the continuum through the vents is blocked off from a tall ridge.

“How are we going to climb that?” Mr. Krabs asked.

The scene then comes back to King Ghoul and Patrick with the switch that the starfish has now finally pulled to let the ghoul inside the treasure room.

“Your welcome….and thank Neptune as well,” said King Ghoul, still off-screen from Patrick’s surroundings.

Patrick was now going to reach for the rectangular-shaped quartz until King Ghoul phased through and came inside near Patrick and in front of the statue that held the quartz, through much surprise.

“Stand back, I have a….!” Patrick was saying holding up his ghost vacuum, until grabbing the quartz, “-pound cake!”

King Ghoul knocks the artifact from Patrick’s hands and says, “Looks like you finally found this area and let me in here. I think this would also be the last between you and me now that you’ll know everything. Do you want to know what this room is for?”

“No,” Patrick answered nonchalantly.

“You see, I’m the king of ghosts, but the Flying Dutchman has his doubts, this room-“King Ghoul was explaining, until being cut off by Patrick.

“No!”

“This room right here has been highly secured-“

“No!”

“This room has been highly secured by the Flying-!”

“No, I don’t want to hear your dull story!” Patrick cried.

“And I’m going to have to make you listen!” King Ghoul retorted and continued on. “This room has been highly secured by the Flying Dutchman. The fellow ghost decided to hide this fortune inside this mansion, to be kept in here for ages. I made a vow: anybody who comes across this mansion will always get in, but never get out, unless anybody could outwit the mansion’s system and find a way of escape. This means that anybody who enters will eventually end up being a servant of mine and become dead like the rest our army.”

“You need to get out more,” said Patrick.

“Yet I do, having a son to take care of, enlisting an army of ghosts, visiting the Dutchman’s ship to do paperwork and his own paperwork that he doesn’t do….it’s not easy in the life of me, but keeping an eye on anybody in this mansion is not my only quality,” King Ghoul explained. “Now allow me to introduce some of my servants that I dare for you to face against if you’re willing to inherit this fortune!”

King Ghoul then summons a variety of ghosts from his own son to the likes of Sandy and Squidward.

“Hey, aren’t those some of my friends?” Patrick said, gazing upon the now ghostly Sandy and Squidward. “You fiend!”

“Yeah, I heard much worse,” King Ghoul responded. “That’s right, my fellow enemy. The space suit wearing squirrel, the whiny octopus, the milk man, the paper boy, evening TV show hosts, I have a good amount of ghosts on my side! Not just a silly and feeble starfish is going to top me and my army!”

King Ghoul then opens up a vortex with the ghostly powers he possesses, with a ghostly green glow being shown from the inside of the other world.

“It’s a challenge now. I hope you’re prepared for this trip!” King Ghoul finished before taking Patrick inside.

I actually finished something! Finally. (In terms of the Pacific times, I've ended this by the end of the month so I'll stick with that)

18. King Ghoul's Last Stand 

“You’ve been foiling my schemes and getting rid of most of my army since the first few days you walked in this mansion,” said King Ghoul. “You’re not much of a coward than I expect for you to be, like with most of my victims. I decided to go through what would be my last resort and challenge you against the rest of my ghost army!”

“Why am I here again?” Patrick asked.

“You get no response for that,” King Ghoul continues. “I’ll set these two friends of yours free if you win. Not only that, I will leave this mansion for good and never haunt you and the others again. I have no deal to make with the fortune, but that would be between me and the Flying Dutchman.”

Suddenly, green gas forms near King Ghoul and out comes the Flying Dutchman making his entrance.

“So, I heard someone has managed to snoop inside my treasure room, isn’t that right King Ghoul!?” The Dutchman said to the respective ghost.

“Your fortune is for anyone’s taking, isn’t it?” King Ghoul asked. “While I can’t benefit with the money, for I am a ghost, I never imagined that a pink idiot would be the one to take your gold.”

“I secured it because you ghosts kept stealing it!” The Flying Dutchman replied. “Of course you ghosts have a way of using the treasure somehow! This is why we agreed we have this mansion as a trap and give victims a challenge into finding the treasure without risking their lives and seeing if any of them is worthy enough to keep this fortune that I don’t even need.”

“Aw come on Dutchie, would you really give it to Patrick than me?”

“You do not call me by that name!”

Patrick then turns on his ghost vacuum at full blast as the two ghosts immediately zip away from the force of the device and stopped arguing.

“I came here for a fight. Let’s see some mauling in this place!” Patrick exclaimed.

The Flying Dutchman then gave Patrick some ice and fire power-ups from his pouch before the final challenge would commence.

“Here you go, but I’m not saying that you’ll still manage to be alive!” The Flying Dutchman said.

The scene then transitions to Spongebob and Mr. Krabs looking in near the treasure room.

“Look here boy, we’ve found ourselves a gold mine!” Mr. Krabs said and leapt into the Flying Dutchman’s pile of gold.

Spongebob enters the treasure keep for himself and sees a vortex created by King Ghoul that was still opened up.

“Hey Mr. Krabs, there’s this strange opening over here!” Spongebob called out and then eyes Patrick preparing for battle with King Ghoul’s ghost army. “It looks like Patrick made it here and he’s in trouble!”

“That seems very serious,” said Mr. Krabs. “Just leave me here in my own little heaven, alright?”

“Uh….well, when I’m in trouble too, you better spring into action,” Spongebob replied.

Spongebob then jumps in and enters the ghost world, running over to Patrick.

Back at the place where the treasure room was found, Marcus and Roxanne sneak into the treasure room and spied on the open portal.

“Looks like we found the ghost’s fortune, but that place over there means that we have a bunch of ghosts to take care of,” said Roxanne. “Are you ready?”

“Would I never?” Marcus responded.

Marcus and Roxanne then went inside the ghost’s world and caught up with Spongebob and Patrick.

“Looks like you got plenty enough allies on your side,” said King Ghoul. “I knew I should’ve had that thing closed and I’ll do that right at the moment. Now you guys can’t escape until it’s all over!”

King Ghoul then uses his powers to close up the entrance to the other side of the world. He was now beginning to commence the battle.

“Isn’t it useful now that you two have us on your side?” Marcus asked.

“Well, Patrick’s the one who could fight, other than you two ghost hunters,” said Spongebob and turns over to his best friend. “How about you try those ice powers?”

Patrick uses up the ice power-up and freezes some of the ghosts on target. Most of the others managed to float off and dodge. Marcus and Roxanne use their weapons together to loosen out the force from the solid ice. The ghosts then start gathering around Spongebob and Patrick to try and consume their souls as Patrick fires up his vacuum out of panic and manages to pull in one of them, which was King Ghoul’s self-proclaimed son, upon realization when pulling him out of the vacuum.

“So, do you have a name?” Patrick asked the ghost.

Spongebob drags Patrick away from the ghosts who were catching up with the duo and dodged them as much as they can.

“People call me Prince Specter,” he said. “I was thinking of taking away one of your souls, but for some reason, I’m not in the mood for that.”

Patrick continues to shoot away with his ice power as Marcus and Roxanne would still be taking care of the ghosts with their vacuum.

“Your father King Ghoul must be proud,” said Patrick. “Is he?”

“I’m just really sick of him trying to set my goal for me to take his place as the king of ghosts and all,” Prince Specter replied. “He thinks that being a rock and roll star could either wait or would just be a waste of time! Conditionally, I am on your side. I’m not here to try and teach my own father, ‘the king,’ a reason.”

“Okay then….what can you do to benefit with this fight?” Spongebob asked.

Prince Specter then shoots at some of the ghosts with black and green flashing ghostly beams. He even hits the now-ghostly Squidward with one of them.

“Hey, you cannot hurt my friend Squidward like that!” Patrick said.

“Oh I’m sorry, I didn’t know you were friends with a ghost,” Prince Specter replied sarcastically. “You could have also let me know about that sooner!”

Eventually, while Patrick switches to the fire-power up and began burning most of the ghosts, the army was reduced to King Ghoul, the Dutchman, Sandy, and Squidward.

“Ugh, I knew we could have let Patrick do more of the work, my vacuum is almost out of juice!” Marcus said, trying to rework his device.

“Same here, but we at least got rid of almost every last one of the army,” said Roxanne.

“That gives me enough time to try and take away your souls!” Flying Dutchman exclaimed, jumping in front of the two hunters. “Now, don’t be afraid. If you’re thinking about running, then you’re both out of luck when it comes to me!”

In the meantime, Squidward and Sandy have Patrick, Spongebob, and Prince Specter surrounded.

“Hey Patrick, I could use you for a very special experiment,” Sandy said menacingly.

“I hope you enjoy this slow, painful soul consumption through my clarinet!” Squidward taunted, carrying out his ghostly clarinet.

“Those are probably the worst torments I’ve heard,” said Prince Specter.

Patrick then simply sucks up Squidward and Sandy from his ghost vacuum, while the device was starting to become jammed.

“I knew we should have charged this thing up,” Spongebob uttered. “Are Squidward and Sandy alright?”

Patrick attempts to pull out Sandy and Squidward from the vacuum and the effect has worked as they both are not feeling evil anymore.

“Now we’re going to need some firewood ashes to fix them up,” said Spongebob.

“Wait a minute, why am I a ghost?” Sandy asked, viewing her own ghostly body.

“Less talk, more fighting, we have a bigger problem on our own hands….or fins,” said Patrick.

Floating around from behind, Patrick and co. laid their eyes on King Ghoul with a sinister smile, as well as Marcus and Roxanne turned into ghosts themselves.

“This was meant to be easy!?” King Ghoul exclaimed. “It shouldn’t be for you, because I am the ultimate ghost! I am the king, I make the rules, I create the dead, I have the extraordinary power that nobody does!”

King Ghoul then enlarges himself and remodels his ghostly appearance into his most menacing look possible, showing his razor sharp molars and drooping tongue.

“That’s it. I’m getting out of “Loony Land!”” The Flying Dutchman said. “My treasure isn’t my problem now anyway.” He finished before vanishing away from the ghost world.

“It is game over for you now! I knew you were a coward!” King Ghoul bellowed.

While Patrick was trembling with fear as King Ghoul was about to consume his soul, Prince Specter seized his path.

“Stop this nonsense, father!” Prince Specter cried out. “Thinking that you’re the best of the best? Forcing people into the path of death and challenging them for the Dutchman’s fortune, whoever turns up inside a crummy old mansion? This is why I said before that you needed to get out more with your afterlife!”

“I told ya’ so!” Patrick added towards the ghost king.

“Can you at least go back to the less obsessive king of ghosts that I would call “father?” The prince continued. “Money isn’t everything and you’ve done a lot with or without it, so can you please stop with this menace?”

King Ghoul went through his head for a moment and spoke:

“I guess you’ve made a point. I shouldn’t keep wasting my time trying to vanquish the starfish, so I guess I better resign for your own sake.”

Patrick and co. paused for a moment from the prince and king being reunited – until Patrick held up his trusty ghost vacuum and formed some fireballs.

“No way, this shouldn’t be how the king of ghosts should accept defeat, let’s pummel him!” Patrick commanded.

With that said, Patrick blasted King Ghoul with his fire powers several times, even just casually beating him up. Afterwards, King Ghoul looked extremely weakened and was brought to the ground.

“Yes, I admit defeat, what else do you want?” King Ghoul asked the starfish.

“At least spare my friends’ lives and make them normal again, even for those two lousy ghost hunters,” said Patrick.

“Hey, we’re not lousy!” Roxanne argued.

“Fine, see if I care!” King Ghoul replied and uses his powers to snap Sandy, Squidward, Marcus, and Roxanne back into their solid selves. “I will return once I create my next master plot, count on that!”

“I can’t believe I’m still going to resort to helping you guys, but you guys should escape while King Ghoul’s powers rub off,” said Prince Specter and opens up a portal back to the treasure room.

“This sure was a tough and strange adventure,” said Sandy.

“So, does King Ghoul’s demise mean that Patrick gets the Dutchman’s discarded fortune?” Spongebob asked Prince Specter.

“If there’s somebody who knows what to do with all this gold, then…” the prince was saying.

Prince Specter then takes out a bag which expands as he wraps it all around the treasure room and places in all the gold coins inside of it.

“Hey, what’s the big idea swiping away me money!?” Mr. Krabs asked angrily.

“That person who’s going use it up is yours truly!” Prince Specter continued. “I could use all of this to create my own rock and roll empire. So long suckers!”

Prince Specter then fled the mansion, phasing through the place and soaring off into the outside domain.

“You know what that ghost said, money doesn’t mean everything,” said Spongebob. “Even though he took it all away from us, that’s just flat out ironic if you ask me. At least King Ghoul won’t try to conquer us anymore, so let’s exit the place and go home.”

Now that the door was open, free from King Ghoul’s trickery, Spongebob and co. started walking back home.

“So long fellow ghost hunter, you know who to call when you need back-up,” Marcus said to Patrick.

“Obviously, we’re never going into anymore creepy looking and ghost-filled mansions ever again,” Spongebob vowed. “I hope I didn’t keep Gary waiting.”

“Yeah, now I can go back home and play my clarinet!” Squidward said.

After Squidward and Sandy left Spongebob and Patrick’s sight and already caught up with going back home, the duo walked nearby a mansion surrounded a black gate. Patrick focused his eyes on it and his mind has given him an idea.

“Hey Spongebob, there’s another mansion over there! Do you want to come and see if there are anymore ghosts over there?” Patrick suggested.

“Count me out, especially when your ghost vacuum’s power has gotten low,” Spongebob responded.

“I bet there’s even more treasure over there!” Patrick said and proceeded to try and get inside the mansion, but the locked up gates were too high. “Eh, maybe later…”

• Like 1

A good 10 years ago, Jjs sent me his own revisions for Eps 1-6 of Patrick's Mansion. This was so I could get material for writing the revival myself. These eps were PM'd only to me by Jjs all the way back when SBC was a forumotion site. The PM's were kept buried within my inbox. For the longest time, I didn't think that I've preserved anything important from forumotion, but now that it turns out that I had kept Jjs' revisions for these episodes, now is a good time to post them here. It's fitting that I share them on this thread since this is Jjs' old writing, and my Oh Yeah! Collections variety series is exclusive to my old writing, old posts, and so forth:

Spoiler

1. Pilot

Spongebob and Patrick are in SpongeBob’s pineapple.

“Hey Patrick! Remember that Jellyfish Convention Field Trip Contest we entered in?” SpongeBob said, reading through his mail.

“I don’t remember any contest, unless you mean the sandwich eating one,” Patrick replied.

“Well it, seems we won a picture contest that I never remember entering it,” SpongeBob said.

There was a map to the place as well.

“Let’s go!” Patrick said.

They followed the map to an old abandoned house.

“This doesn’t look like a Jellyfish Convention to me..” SpongeBob said.

“Are you sure you read the map right?” Patrick asked.

“I guess it is for the Halloween season,” SpongeBob said as he knocked on the door.

Nobody answered.

They enter in the mansion, without even thinking.

“Alright, where is the ice cream?” Patrick asked.

Just then, the lights went out.

“Patrick, HELP!” SpongeBob yelled.

When the lights turned back on, Patrick was gone.

“SpongeBob, where are you buddy?!?” Patrick panicked.

Just then, a green ghost popped out of nowhere and spooked Patrick.

“AAAH!” Patrick yelled.

Just then, a fish came out of nowhere and sucked up the ghost into a vacuum.

“Who are you, the owner of the mansion?” Patrick asked, as the man helped him out.

“No, I am the man who is going to save you from this mansion!” Professor Jack said, as he revealed his name.

“What is going on?” Patrick asked.

“The ghost king, known as King Ghoul, has brought this mysterious mansion from his dimension of ghosts. He is trying to rule the world, and I guess he decided to start off with the ocean. He kidnapped your yellow friend too with one of his minions,” Jack explained.

“But why us?” Patrick asked.

“He watches over everything with his portal, so I suppose you two have done things to save Bikini Bottom in the past,” Jack said.

Patrick thought, and didn’t think of anything.

“Alright, come into this secret room,” Jack said as he flipped open a panel on the wooden wall and entered in a number. A secret door appeared, revealing a lab.

“Oh sweet! Can I have one of your fancy Reef Blowers?” Patrick asked.

“It’s actually a vacuum programmed to inhale the ghosts, like I showed when I came,” Jack said.

He gave Patrick a vacuum.

“Oh sweet! Can I suck up a ghost now?” Patrick asked.

“Yes, I will train you to help me fight King Ghoul’s army!” Jack said. “I’ve been fighting him for months, and with no luck.”

“You poor thing, I will help you take that creep down!” Patrick said.

And so, Patrick’s quest began. They trained with some practice ghosts Jack had previously captured.

“Also, you will be able to upgrade your vacuum with special power-ups that you’ll soon find,” Jack said.

“Thanks again! Now, I have a friend to save.” Patrick vowed.

SpongeBob is seen hanging from a cage in King Ghoul’s lair.

“Mwa ha ha ha ha...” Ghoul laughed.

_______

2. The Closet

After the training, Jack showed Patrick around a bit.

“Now, stay close with me, son. I’ve been here for months, researching and fighting ghosts off, so I know the way around well,” Jack said.

They walked upstairs, and then they came to a doorway with two doors, and two creepy statues surrounding it.

“Hey wait, what is in this locked closet?” Patrick asked.

“No idea, but don’t go in it,” Jack said.

They then walked into the Library.

“This is the Library,” Jack said.

They went in, and there was a Librarian Ghost.

“Hello Jack,” she said.

“Is she going to attack me?” Patrick asked.

“Actually, no. Not all of the ghosts here are evil. Only possessed ones,” Jack said. “And once we inhale them, we can cure them.”

“That’s good,” Patrick said. “But how did King Ghoul rise this place?”

“It his technically his mansion from the other world. But he has been summoning spirits from tombs to live here, and serve him.” Jack explained.

“How mean!” Patrick said.

“Also, here there are keys for locked rooms,” Jack said.

“Sure is,” Librarian said.

“You may come here at any time Patrick for keys,” Jack said. “But first, still stick with me.”

While Jack and the Librarian weren’t looking, Patrick swiped a key that was labeled “Closet 1”. It was the closet Patrick saw before.

His curiosity got the best of him and he wanted to see what was inside of it. He then quickly escaped the Library without being spotted.

He then goes into the hallway, and sees the closet.

Before he opens the door, two orange ghosts pop out of a painting and attack him, making silly faces.

“Go away!” Patrick yelled as he carelessly used his vacuum, but sucked them up. He turned it off.

He then used the key, and it worked. He opened the closet.

_______

3. Techost

Patrick opened the closet and found some robot suit.

“What on earth is this?” Patrick asked.

He read the labeling on the armor, which said: Techost.

It seemed to resemble some ghost robot.

He was tempted to turn it on, but couldn’t.

Just then, Patrick heard someone walk behind into the closet.

“Patrick! You disobeyed me!” Jack sighed.

“I am sorry, I am a curious guy!” Patrick said.

“It’s fine, we all make rookie mistakes,” Jack reassured him.

“But what is this thing?” Patrick asked.

“Son, it is best if you not know that right now,” Jack said as he took him away, closing the closet door.

“Now, I am going to have you face against Mother Ghost and Father Ghost. They shouldn’t too tricky, but I’ll be there for help. Are you ready?” Jack asked.

“Ready as ever!” Patrick said, holding up his vacuum.

They went down the hallway, and Jack showed him to a door.

“They are in here. Once nice parents, now corrupted. So have their two twins,” Jack sighed.

“We’ll cure them!” Patrick said.

The two charged into the room.

They see Father Ghost on a rocking chair, reading a book.

“Do you fools mind?” Father Ghost said, as he gave them an evil glare.

“I was in the middle of brushing my hair!” Mother Ghost exclaimed.

Father Ghost made the rocking chair lift up and he threw it at Patrick, but he dodged.

Patrick then sucked up a book with the vacuum and shot it at him, but it didn’t do anything as it went right through him.

“What an idiot!” Father Ghost laughed.

Mother Ghost just irritated them all with insults, while Father Ghost just threw objects.

Patrick then sucks up the book Father Ghost was reading.

“NO! I was on Chapter 9,” he sighed.

His life was down, and Patrick sucked him up.

“Good job! Sucking up prized objects can get their guard down,” Jack gave him a hint.

The Mother Ghost was then sucked up by Jack after threatening to spank him.

“So, how do we cure them?” Patrick asked.

“They are not cured in the vacuum, but I have made a machine that does cure them. We’ll empty out the spirits into the machine, so that they can be cured and put to rest.” Jack explained.

“Sounds good, Stan!” Patrick said.

“It’s Jack..”

Meanwhile...

We see the ghost robot from earlier turn on. Its eyes were glowing..

4. Double Trouble

Jack tells Patrick about another room with corrupted ghosts. He points to a room. Patrick sees a room with a star on it and enters. He walks slowly in

"Hello? Is anyone here?" Patrick asked.

Just then, 2 Little Ghosts known as Tim and Tom come and drive around in toys!

“Hahahah! You’ll never catch us!” Tim and Tom yelled.

Tim drives his Blue Airplane and Tom drives his Red Car. Patrick gets ran over and can't seem to focus. He sucks up a ball and shoots it at the airplane.

“Mayday!” Tim yells.

He falls off and Patrick starts sucking him up and so he does. Tom gets hit by the other ball and he jumps onto some boxes. Patrick focuses carefully. He opens a red one and a boxing glove pops up and punches him.

“Owie!” Patrick yelled.

He sees the green box moving and he whacks it and it opens.Tom comes out. Patrick sucks him up in the end. Patrick has now gotten 4 of the possessed ghosts.

“Well, that went quicker than expected,” Patrick relieved to himself.

“Good job, Patrick!” Jack said.

He walks through the hall and finds a power-up! It is a Water Power up and he grabs it and puts it in his vacuum. Patrick now has the power to use water.

“What do power-ups do?” Patrick asked Jack.

“They help you fight off ghosts. For example, Water Power-Up allows you to spray off Fire Ghosts. There are 3 types of Power-Ups: Water, Fire and Ice.” Jack explained.

“Sweet!” Patrick said.

We then see King Ghoul looking through his portal, angry. He then begins to talk to a mysterious, and strangely familiar looking person..

______

5. The Dutchman's Surprise

Patrick continues to walk through the halls with Jack.

“You are doing a fantastic job, son. Soon, we’ll take down King Ghoul!” Jack said.

He gets bored and all of a sudden, a bunch of Boos begin to attack him!

“Patrick! Help!” Jack yelled. The two were seperated.

King Ghoul laughs knowing his plan is working. The Boos swarm around Patrick and he gets dizzy and faints. He wakes up and he is face to face with: The Flying Dutchman!

"Uhh, who are you again?" Patrick asked.

“I'm the Flying Dutchman, you idiot! Don't you remember me?" Dutchman asked.

He shocks him and Patrick says," What was that for?"

"Hello Patrick. I see you are the one who is ruining my plans, along with Jack," King Ghoul said.

“I still think I should have been the main villain," Dutchman said.

"Hey now! I'm just an evil ghost here doing the villain role! Anyways, I have a special surprise for you Patrick," King Ghoul taunts.

“Ohh! I like surprises!” Patrick says.

“You’ll like this one,” King Ghoul said, as he snapped his ghostly fingers.

He tells The Boos to grab him and they carry him towards a room. They float through it and he smashes into the door.

"Maybe we should have opened the door before making him slam into it,” a Boo said.

"We are ghosts! We have to float through walls!" another Boo said.

They toss him into the room which is the Weapons Room.

“Prepare yeself for a duel!” The Flying Dutchman said as he pulled out his sword.

Patrick tries to run away, but The Flying Dutchman makes the Boos put shock machines around the room so Patrick can't escape. A field appears and the fight begins!

Patrick sucks up a sword and spits it out and The Flying Dutchman burns it with fire powers.

“Aw nuts,” Patrick sighed.

Patrick sprays his Water Power-Up and it starts making him weak. Patrick gets his chance and starts sucking him up with the vacuum, but fails.

“Oh no!” Patrick gasped.

“Fool! I am more powerful than the other ghosts you have faced so far!” Dutchman said.

Though, his health was lowered, The Flying Dutchman had one last surprise and starts jamming his sword through the floor.

“What are you doing?” Patrick asked. The floor starts to burn up.

“Take THIS!” Dutchman yelled.

The floor starts shaking and breaks! Patrick fails to defeat him and falls through the floor that is coming apart.

“JACK! HEEEELP!” Patrick yelled as he fell through the floor.

The field breaks and King Ghoul watches him falling and laughs.

________

6. The Blackout

After Patrick lost his battle with The Flying Dutchman, he fell through the floor which exploded from the Dutchman’s flames. We continue from there and as Patrick thinks he is about to die he smashes down into another floor and lands into a basement!

“I’m not dead!” Patrick cheered.

In there is a generator which sparks and explodes!

“What in the world happened?" Patrick asked to himself.

The power goes out.

Just then two purple and orange ghosts attack him and he sucks them up. He can't see a thing so he gets out his flashlight.

He opens the door and comes to a hall and sees a door.

He shines his flashlight at it, and hears a noise. He hears someone singing," Oooh, I am just sitting on a chair, sitting on a chair, sitting on a chair!"

He opens the door and inside is an old ghost with a beard and hat. He says," Hello sonny."

“Did you know there was a blackout?" Patrick asked.

“I knew somethin’ was going on,” Old Ghost said.

Patrick explained he got into a battle with the Dutchman who now works for King Ghoul.

"King Ghoul?! Aaah! Don't mention that name sonny." The Old Ghost said.

“I know all about him,” Patrick said. “I work with Jack.”

“Ah, good old Jack. And before ye panic, I aint possessed,” Old Ghost said.

“Good, I need to now how I can fix the blackout,” Patrick said.

“There is key to the generator somewhere,” Old Ghost said.

“Where is it?” Patrick asked.

“..but it is hard to get.” Old Ghost said.

"Why is that?" Patrick asked.

He explains the ghost who fixes the machines that break down has a Guard Worm Ghost which has the key that he always keeps. But the Guard Worm Ghost isn't too happy about intruders. Patrick wants to know where it is and the Old Ghost leads him outback of the mansion. There is a pond and they see the Ghost Worm house which is where he lives. The Ghost Worm comes out and bites Patrick.

“Oww! Take this!” Patrick yelled as he sprays water on him using his water power-up, but nothing happens. But just then, he finds a bone which the Ghost Worm likes and Patrick gets the bone and runs with the bone.

“This is tiresome!” Patrick groaned.

He lured it to the generator.

Patrick and the Old Ghost run.

“Slow down, sonny,” Old Ghost said.

They come to the basement. The Ghost Worm slams into a wall, and Patrick quickly snags the key, and puts it in the generator. The power turns back on!

The Machine Ghost comes and thanks him for his help. He pets his worm.

“Sorry for the trouble, but he is always cautious. I was coming to fix it, but I see you have it under control. We want to live back the way we used to, so suck us up.” Machine Ghost said.

Patrick did so, and they went into the vacuum.

"You can suck me up too," Old Ghost said.

“But you aren’t possessed,” Patrick replied.

“I know boy, but I wanna get out of this dreaded place, and I want to be put to rest,” Old Ghost said.

Patrick does so and know he has done a good deed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1