• Advertisement

Dream Story Contest

Jinjo

Had any dreams you feel would make a good story? Then this is the contest for you. This will be much different than our own story contests because it's very flexible in what you can do creatively, meaning no real guidelines. The best part: Your story does not have to make any sense whatsoever, much like an actual dream. You can get as random and crazy with it as you'd like. There is no word limit either, it can be as short or long as you see fit. That said however, it should at least be longer than a few sentences, don't make it complete spam. Otherwise, go wild.

The judges will be me, JCM and Fred. Whoever's story wins will receive 1,000 doubloons and 200 experience points. You have until August 31st to submit an entry in this topic.

Dreaming of Rum Ham

Danny DeVito is stranded out at sea, all alone on my crappy little boat. Just when I’m about to give up for rescue, I spot a glowing light in the distance. A magical rum ham sits in the ocean, but yet, I cannot reach it no matter how hard I try. A giant octopus then appears and swipes there rum ham out of my sights! So I chase after that son of a bitch and give the octopus a beating. Pow pow! The octopus returns my delectable meal to me, but suddenly, a hurricane sweeps through the sea now, sending us flying. Goddammit! I land on a pirate ship, crushing the pirate captain to death, so I become the captain now. We sail the seas in search of my rum ham for several years, when we come across a mysterious island. As we venture through, I am shocked to see Paddy’s Pub is on the island. We go inside, where I see my sweet rum ham waiting at a table for me. We both cry tears of joy now that we’re reunited. As I slowly begin to devour it, I unfortunately wake up.

• Wow 1