• Advertisement

HAPPY 36TH BIRTHDAY SPONGEBOB!!!!!!!! πŸ€—πŸ’›πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽˆπŸ°πŸŽ‚3️⃣6οΈβƒ£πŸ§½πŸπŸ”πŸŒŠπŸŒžπŸ₯³

Of course I gotta wish one more huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the one and only SpongeBob SquarePants!!!!!!!! Yesterday SpongeBob turned 36 years old, and we’re sending him allllll the birthday love!!!! SpongeBob, I hope you had an absolutely amazing day yesterday full of lots of love and everything you wished for!! You are so amazing and we thank you for all the happiness, laughs, and fun you have brought to the world for over 23 years!! With over 270 episodes over 13 seasons, three feature films, two spin-off shows, a Broadway musical, and countless video games, books, songs, specials, and so much more, you have been bringing us so much happiness in so many different forms. From the TV screen to the movie screen to the stage, your bubbly optimism and love for life fill our hearts with joy. You and all your Bikini Bottom friends make every day the bestttt dayyyy everrrr for all of us, and we love you for it. I hope that today and every day is full of lots of Krabby Patties, jellyfish, bubbles, and so much more!! We love you and we can’t wait to see where your next adventures take us!! To the entire cast and crew and everyone at Nickelodeon who helps to bring our favorite sponge to life, THANK YOU!! All your hard work to bring us the world of Bikini Bottom your puts a smile on all of our faces and brightens all of our days. SpongeBob, keep partying it up in your pineapple under the sea!! I hope you and all your friends had an amazing time celebrating yesterday!! Make 36 your BEST YEAR EVER!! WE LOVE YOU SPONGEBOB, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HOPE YOU HAD THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!!!!!! πŸ€—πŸ’›πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽˆπŸ°πŸŽ‚3️⃣6️⃣πŸ₯³πŸ˜„πŸ§½πŸ πŸŸπŸ¬πŸ³πŸ‹πŸ¦ˆπŸ‘πŸ™πŸ¦‘πŸ¦πŸ¦žπŸ¦€πŸŒπŸšπŸͺΈπŸ«§πŸ’§πŸ’¦πŸŒŠβ˜€οΈπŸŒžβ›΅οΈπŸ #SpongeBob #HappyBirthday #HappyBirthdaySpongeBob #SpongeBobSquarePants #SpongeBobsBirthday #Happy36thBirthdaySpongeBob #SpongeBobs36thBirthday #BestBirthdayEverΒ 

SHNaOaP.jpg

5D0D2B19-ABB3-421C-8179-373F911EF2CD.thu

LjqqFsE.jpg

8FB19469-C4A1-4E2F-A10A-78E01CC2351C.thu

• Happy 1