• Advertisement

275a. Food PBFFT! Truck

Jjs Goodman

Actual good sequel to the classic. I wish it had more creepiness than what the episode offered but I enjoyed the cat and mouse chase between SpongeBob and Squidward vs the rock bottomie. The premise is not so different than 20000 Patties and I think that ep had more interesting jokes and concept but I liked what the episode provided here. SpongeBob and Squidward dynamic was so cool here. It was fun seeing Squidward not being bothered by SpongeBob for once. The ending with them making Mr. Krabs pay out of his pocket for Krabby Patty was a nice ending for both. I enjoyed this episode enough.

Grade: B+

So, apparently the clowns live in Rock Bottom now, or were they just visiting? Anyways, it's kind of interesting how they took the concepts of "Rock Bottom", and "20,000 Patties Under The Sea", and combined them into a new plot idea. A lot of the antics that Spongebob and Squidward tried in order to get that Angler Fish's attention, reminded me of the pratfalls in the "Looney Tunes" and "Tom & Jerry" shorts. At least Squidward got a happy ending by getting Mr. Krabs to actually PAY for a Krabby Patty out of his OWN pocket, and the truck even COLLAPSED on Mr. Krabs for being unhappy with his Krabby Patty. Overall, I'd have to give the episode an 8.8 out of 10. Enough said, true believers!