• Advertisement

274a. The Big Bad Bubble Bass

Jjs Goodman

No mistake, this is the funniest Bubble Bass episode since Pickles. I was cracking up the entire time. The whole fairy tale aspect worked like a charm. Bubble Bass going through so much length to have the toy was hilarity but what made me lost it was the whole summoning sequence SpongeBob and Patrick pulled which was insanity and I fucking laughed at it. I enjoyed couple of other things like "scumbob" line which I'm sure Pieguy is having a blast lol, Squidward's house being Sponge proof or Bubble Bass being a toy inspector that every toy he inspected blew up in his face. I loved the karma of Bubble Bass finally getting the toy but in a real terrible shape. In the end, he fixed the toy which is bittersweet. I enjoyed how it ended with Karen yeeting away when Squidward was upset his insurance couldn't cover the damage. What a fantastic episode overall.

Grade: A 

Guess every season has to have a terrible episode.

Who the fuck thought an episode about disgusting burping was a good idea??? The episode's actually funny when there's no burping, but the burping is the entire second half of the episode so it just ruins the whole thing.

This is easily in my bottom 10

WhoBibbles pretty much nailed it, this is one of the BEST Bubble Bass episodes I've ever seen in a long time, maybe even TOPPING "Pickles", which is a pretty impressive hat trick! Can't think of anything else to add, other than I thought it was perfect; I'd give it a 10 out of 10! Enough said!