Episode Rating  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• 5/5 Goobers
    • 4/5 Goobers
    • 3/5 Goobers
    • 2/5 Goobers
    • 1/5 Goobers

What a fantastic ep and certainly much better than its sibling episode. What I love about this episode is that it has a simple story of SpongeBob and Patrick putting a robot band back together and they really make the moat outta it with clever jokes. I laughed quite much here. Signatures on the back of Patrick's head, the bridge falling apart after the robot that worked there left, Filthy Muck's cameo, bridge robot saying they don't remember them but then Patrick saying he doesn't remember anything at all, the ending etc. Bringing back some pre-movie tracks really helped the ep feel like a classic, even though it's still using post-sequel's style and the animation ruled hard, especially at the end of them doing wild shit with colors. I loved watching this one so much.

Grade: A

Well, no "Five Nights At Freddie's" reference (at least, not directly), but probably one of the best season 13 episodes I've seen (so far). I'm not sure which character Ed Begley Jr. voiced, but it's nice to know that he's getting some work; I hope he's asked to make another episode appearance! I like how the robots acted more like normal characters, and not some robot cliche that we've all seen a million times. The only thing that keeps it from being perfect, is that Patrick ate a diaper with glue. Otherwise, this episode gets a 9.9 out 10! Enough said, true belivers!