• Advertisement

March 2022 Premieres

Jjs Goodman

The Patrick Star Show:

Friday, March 4th

7:00pm EDT: Who's a Big Boy? (107B): Patrick gets exposed to nuclear radiation and grows unnaturally large as a result.

Friday, March 11th

7:00pm EDT: Klopnodian Heritage Festival (110B): The Star Family learns the cultural traditions of the old country.

Friday, March 18th

7:00pm EDT: To Dad and Back (109A): Patrick ventures inside Cecil to learn how the body works.

Friday, March 25th

7:00pm EDT: Survivoring (109B): Cecil takes his kids camping, but Squidina wants the drama of reality TV.

More new Pat Star Show eps:

Friday, March 11th

7:00pm EDT: Klopnodian Heritage Festival (110B): The Star Family learns the cultural traditions of the old country.

Friday, March 18th

7:00pm EDT: To Dad and Back (?): Patrick ventures inside Cecil to learn how the body works.

On 2/19/2022 at 10:58 AM, Lilith Clawthorne said:

The Patrick Star Show:

Friday, March 4th

7:00pm EDT: Who's a Big Boy? (107B): Patrick gets exposed to nuclear radiation and grows unnaturally large as a result.

Friday, March 18th

7:00pm EDT: To Dad and Back (?): Patrick ventures inside Cecil to learn how the body works.

So...let me get this STRAIGHT...apparently, airing a "Spongebob Squarepants" episode about a disease that isn't even REAL; I.E. "Kwarantined Krabs", is NOT okay, but these episode plots are TOTALLY cool to show!...I could be wrong; they'll probably turn out to be just fine!

• Sad 1

On 2/27/2022 at 5:58 AM, jjsthekid said:

Another new Pat Star Show ep:

Friday, March 25th

7:00pm EDT: Survivoring (109B): Cecil takes his kids camping, but Squidina wants the drama of reality TV.

AWESOME!!!! :cool: We might get an ACTUAL "Survivor" parody on this show! I'll keep my fingers (metaphorically) crossed! Enough said!