Episode Rating  

3 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• 5/5 Quarantines
    • 4/5 Quarantines
    • 3/5 Quarantines
    • 2/5 Quarantines
    • 1/5 Quarantines

Since it's pretty clear Nick doesn't plan to air this episode anytime soon and most have already seen it through various means, figured may as well just make the thread for this.

geY5iZh.png

Premieres: never lol

Plot: The Krusty Krab goes under emergency quarantine, but no one knows who carries the mysterious illness...

Note that this episode is officially banned in the United States and Nick does not appear to be reversing their stance on that decision in the near future. It is floating online in various areas if you know where to look.

• Like 1

Lol, this ep is never seeing the light of the day. 

Last time i recalled, Apple+ in Canada has the ep, idk if they removed it but if you all wanna watch it, use VPN to access to Canada and then use Apple+ i guess (EDIT: Whoops, guess it already premiered)

This is one of the strongest eps of the season for sure. It kept me entertrained throughout without it being too annoying and it had some good laughs. "Health Inspector? But I've already bribed him this year", SpongeBob kissing Squidward and Plankton getting burnt were some of the best gags in the ep. The whole gang being trapped in the freezer was just hilarious and how they try to fight Mr. Krabs at the end was really entertaining. The ending is definitely a great irony, so yeah. Ngl idk why I enjoyed this ep too much because this feels like an unintentional pandemic parody but man, it is so much fun. I have no complaints about this one. It's amazing.

Grade: A

Edited by WhoBibbles

5 hours ago, Wiccan said:

Last time i recalled, Apple+ in Canada has the ep, idk if they removed it but if you all wanna watch it, use VPN to access to Canada and then use Apple+ i guess

I'm aware, and i watched it

Honestly, i didn't like this episode IMO it was just reallty bad like i felt like Sandy should've been there instead of Ms Puff.

Well, if ANYONE wanted to find the answer as to how LONG a SINGLE season of an animated show can last, we now have an answer. It's THREE years (if a virus like the Corona Virus gets involved). Personally, I'm not sure what anyone was thinking giving the green light to this episode, even BEFORE the Corona Virus came around. There were only four highlights of this episode, Plankton getting BURNED to a crisp for escaping the Krusty Krab quarantine, Spongebob and Patrick having more fun in the freezer than in the Krusty Krab proper, Squidward CONVINCING Spongebob to stop Mr. Krabs, on the basis that Spongebob would NEVER be able to cook Krabby Patties again if Mr. Krabs wasn't contained, and the entire quarantined Krusty Krab getting DROPPED onto the Chum Bucket (because it's a place where NOBODY goes to)! However, I don't feel like these highlights make up for the issues that...pardon the expression...PLAGUE this episode. This episode wasn't exactly in good taste even BEFORE the Corona Virus came around, and it certainly doesn't seem in good taste now. As it is, I'd give this episode a D- at best! A 6.0 out of 10. Enough said, true believers!