What is the best cool color role?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Best Cool Color Role

• Cotton Candy Blue
    • Amethyst
    • Emerald
    • Turquoise Green
    • Moderator Blue
    • Something else (if so, comment your vote! Maybe I'll consider adding it to the club!)

Formally the Cotton Candy Blue club, this is now a club for all of the coolest color roles on SBC! Here are all the roles that are now allowed in the club:

Cotton Candy Blue

Green Turquoise

Amethyst

Lavender

Emerald

Dark Blue (Moderator)

If you are not one of these colors and think your color should be included in the club, contact me on here or on discord to say why your color should be included in the club. If you can convince me to add it to the club, it will be added to the list of allowed color roles!

Also, due to OBAB being the only other member on here previously (besides SpongeBob and Patrick, who has been kicked due to not qualifying for the club), he has been promoted to moderator!

What will this club be used for? Well.....probably very little, if anything, but who knows! Maybe it will be used for something! Feel free to make any sort of topic you want in here, assuming you are one of the cool colors.

Edited by WinterArcanine
Added the new Lavender color role

Moderators are the backbone of the world, the glue that holds our fragile society together. Without us humans are mere animals, bound to the untempered laws of chaos. I expect to be treated as a true officer of the law. This is a real job 

• Sad 1