• Advertisement

Snowcember Advent Calendar

Jinjo

Right here in this thread I have a very special calendar, each day with a quest behind it. Whoever completes all 12 will receive several cool gifts from Santa.

Prizes:

• Coral Tree Badge
  • 1,000 doubloons
  • 200 experience points
  • Point for your team
  • Gold Ornament outfit

Quests:

Here are the 12 quests, which you can do in any order you want. You can go at your own pace with these, if you want to do one task a day like a real advent calendar, or just knock them all out at once, is up to you. However, the deadline to complete all twelve is by December 29th.

Day One: On the first day of Snowcember, my true love sent to me… holiday riddles! Solve these:

Spoiler

1: Although it might look like I belong on your toes, I’m actually hung up for gifts as every child knows. What am I?

2: I come with a lot of colors, so lovely and bright. I turn so many houses into a beautiful sight. What am I?

3: Open me every day for something that can’t be beat. Behind each of the doors, you will discover a tasty treat. What am I?

4: When does Christmas come before Thanksgiving?

5: If December 31st is the end of the year, then what is the end of Christmas?

Day Two: On the second day of Snowcember, my true love sent to me…scrambled words! Unscramble these:

Spoiler

1: RTASCSHMI

2: NAAHKKHU

3: AANZWKA

4: NCDYA NCAE

5: RTHNO LOPE

Day Three: On the third day of Snowcember, my true love sent to me… SpongeBob trivia questions! Answer these:

Spoiler

1: Who wrote Christmas Who?

2: Who wrote SpongeBob’s Road to Christmas?

3: What date did Snowball Effect premiere?

4: Who voiced Santa in Goons on the Moon and Road to Christmas?

5: Who directed It’s a SpongeBob Christmas?

Day Four: On the fourth day of Snowcember, my true love sent to me… SpongeBob episode pictures! Identify the episodes:

Spoiler

1: ESDDgV7.png

2: cKTVwa2.png

3: kKe4g1n.png

4: ZB1WlMc.png

5: 2TWek3K.png

Day Five: On the fifth day of Snowcember, my true love sent to me… number combinations! Figure out the numbers:

Spoiler

1: 2 digits, even number, greater than 20, less than 30

2: 2 digits, even number, greater than 40, less than 50

3: 3 digits, odd number, greater than 170, less than 180

4: 3 digits, odd number, greater than 230, less than 240

5: 3 digits, even number, greater than 266, less than 280

Day Six: On the sixth day of Snowcember, my true love sent to me… a quest to find Patrick’s lost wrist watch! I hear it's in a mollusk's Ask Me.

Day Seven: On the seventh day of Snowcember, my true love sent to me… more holiday riddles! Solve these:

Spoiler

1: Which one of Santa’s reindeer is the fastest?

2: What do you call a snowman in the summer?

3: What did Santa sing when he went down the chimney?

4: Why are Christmas trees bad at knitting?

5: What does Santa do in his garden?

Day Eight: On the eighth day of Snowcember, my true love sent to me… more scrambled words! Unscramble these:

Spoiler

1: ISATRHMSC WOH

2: STI A BBGSOONEP RSCSHIATM

3: OSBEPNGBSO RDOA OT TRASHMCIS

4: BAWNOLSL FTECEF

5: RSLVIUVA FO HTE DISOTI

Day Nine: On the ninth day of Snowcember, my true love sent to me… song lyrics! Fill in these:

Spoiler

1: Fill in the blank: “__ lords a-leaping”

2: Fill in the blank: “When they pass around the ______ and the pumpkin pie”

3: Fill in the blank: “And tales of the ____ of Christmases long, long ago”

4: Fill in the blank: “Dancin’ and prancing’ in Jingle Bell ______”

5: Fill in the blank: “To your and old, meek and the _____”

Day Ten: On the tenth day of Snowcember, my true love sent to me… a quest to find Squidward’s coffee! Find Squidward's coffee somewhere in an art show!

Day Eleven: On the eleventh day of Snowcember, my true love sent to me… a snowy arcade game! Get to at least level 4 in this arcade game:

https://www.thesbcommunity.com/games/sb_snow/

Day Twelve: On the twelfth day of Snowcember, my true love sent to me… a jigsaw puzzle! Complete the jigsaw puzzle at this location:

https://www.jigsawexplorer.com/online-jigsaw-puzzle-player.html?url=aHR0cHM6Ly9wYnMudHdpbWcuY29tL21lZGlhL0VNbzIwaTNXa0FJS081SC5qcGc~&nop=30

Message me your answers.