Episode Rating  

3 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• 5/5 Chums
    • 4/5 Chums
    • 3/5 Chums
    • 2/5 Chums
    • 1/5 Chums

This episode was kinda boring for me. The beginning with SpongeBob singing the F.U.N song was the highlight of the episode. Everything after that up until the Chum monster attacking Mr. Krabs in the Krusty Krab and SpongeBob not noticing was pretty uninteresting, including the chum cuz the only thing about them is that they worship Plankton and that's it.

Hate to say it, but it's partner episode has more going for it. So this one is just okay. 

Another great addition to season 13. It isn't the funniest episode of season 13 but it's the most interesting so far. I liked seeing Plankton's chum come to life and have a civilization on its own. That really made the ep for me. I loved that Plankton trained chums for an assault at Krusty Krab and my god, It was great that they were naturally skilled for a combat. And ofc, the climax was pretty fun and how it got resolved was neat to see. F.U.N. reference was cute with SpongeBob singing the song, while cleaning Krusty Krab. My only complaint was to see Bubble Bass using Plankton as a toothpaste, that was just gross and kinda ironic how I felt grossed out considering the entire episode is about chum monsters but oh well. Not much else to say, it wasn't exactly a humor filled episode but it didn't bother me. I was entertained from start to finish.

Grade: A-

I'm surprised by how well-written this episode was, especially consider the fact that it was written by Ben Gruber! This episode answers a question we never KNEW we wanted answered: What if Plankton's Chum became sentient? This episode does a pretty good job of answering that question; Plankton trains it to assault the Krusty Krab, and the Chum has a unique advantage, in that the Chum creatures can easily combine with each other, and shapeshift into any form they can think of! It was interesting to see the conflict be resolved, by Spongebob ACCIDENTALLY being a hero (not the first time by any means) and washing the chum right back into the sewers! The only complaint I have about this episode, is Plankton accidentally being used as toothpaste in Bubble Bass' mouth, but that's a minor complaint. I'd give this episode a 9.4 out of 10! Enough said, true believers!