• Advertisement

Candy Scavenger Hunt 2021

Jinjo

Our traditional Octerror Fest Candy Hunt returns for another round, this time with a potential brain twisters (though hopefully not literally). Hidden around SBC are 6 tasty treats, more delectable than the sugarest of sugars. You must find them, and PM or DM on Discord me all six once you have found them. If you complete this hunt, you will indeed be awarded to some treats yourself:

• 400 Doubloons
  • 100 experience points
  • A point for your side of the scoreboard.
  • An exclusive “Pumpkin Gary" collectable pin:

blEKGSa.png

But get those sweets quicky, as the deadline to find them is by October 31st at 6:00pm EST. Here's a few short riddles to lead you to the goodies.

Candy #1: If the lights flicker on and off, a phone rings but nobody’s there, and the walls ooze green slime, then you’re in the right place. 

Candy #2: Whatever you do, don’t trust this mop! 

Candy #3: Somewhere in this club for horrifying media, you will find a truly mesmerizing video. 

Candy #4: This ghost pirate is in possession of the next piece you seek, who I hear has quite the twisted sense of humor. 

Candy #5: Hidden among a collection of dreadful artwork can you find this treat. 

Candy #6: For the last treat, you’ll need to go back in time 9 years.

If these tales confuses you in the slightest, feel free to ask me for up to additional hints per candy in private. Now get huntin'!

Finders:

Fa

Fred

SOF

Winter