• Advertisement

004a. Naughty Nautical Neighbors

spongebobiscool

EXCELLENT episode showing that while Squidward may be a jerk, his heart is DEFINITELY in the right place and he can be innocent and naive just like SpongeBob can ; going off to get more soda pop and leaving the two buffoons in the house together to become besties again.

10/10

Wow I can't believe Squidward was cheating on SpongeBob with Patrick, at least bring out the toys in a spot where he can't stumble into you like in the bathroom like that. 

• God Himself 1

I cannot sing enough praise for this episode. It's my 5th favorite episode ever, and I love it to death! There are SO many funny parts (E Minor, SpongeBob literally crashing into Squidward, Patrick popping in out of nowhere and declaring Squidward likes him more than SpongeBob and getting the door shut on him, and the ending just to name a few ), Squid 100% deserves the karma he receives since he was a jerk at the start, and it's just a very sweet episode that brilliantly establishes the relationship between SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward. I honestly don't see what there is to dislike. It's just an absolute masterpiece from Season 1 and is an episode I could literally watch 1000 times.

11/10

On 4/6/2011 at 1:33 AM, thecrad15 said:

It was decent

Grade: 8/10 B

I call an 8/10 good too, after all most people call 6/10 and 7/10 good and 8/10 great.

It's a good episode. 8/10 Good.