• Advertisement

Why Creature from the Krusty Krab needs more love

Ok people, now I know this game is old but hear me out! I think it's time for CFTKK to get the love it deserves! I've been playing this game since it came out and one of the reasons I like it is because, when i was little, it terrified me! I think other people should give it a chance, I also like the variety in each level! If you haven't played this game yet, be sure to give it a chance! You can also create a lot of memories playing this game! For instance, when I was 7 or 8, I was doing rocket rodeo and I got in a lot of trouble because I was having a smart mouth, so my grandmother turned it off and i wasn't even done! This same exciting thing can happen to you, so buy Creature from the Krusty Krab today!

• Like 2

The game still remains to be my favorite Spongebob game's out of the main console releases and I still stand by it even though I love a lot about the other ones like BfBB (the original and rehydrated), movie game and even Revenge of the Flying Dutchman. I think the main thing that sticks out for me when it comes down to CFTKK is just how incredibly weird the game is compared to the others. The entire vibe of the game strangely darker and feels honestly like a fever dream... which is probably what they were going for too considering how the levels get later down the line (especially the final one). It never scared me as a kid, but it definitely was a huge inspiration art and music wise for me.

The music, which by the way is also on the top of my most favorite video game soundtracks ever, is fantastic and works extremely with the fever dream like aesthetic the game got going for it.... and it also contains REALLY GOOD VERSIONS OF GRASS SKIRT CHASE.

This game is also why my entire presence here is based around this guy-

YAH5Iyu.png

SO yeah 100% I'd recommend playing through it, especially now! I feel like it's a good October kind of game! (Maybe not the wii port due to the poor motion controls with the wenches.... but the ps2 and gamecube versions are fine) I haven't played through the gba/ds versions and I still haven't touched Nighty Nightmares yet (but will probably soon)

• Like 2