• Advertisement

Steel's Writing Week Session (10/10-10/16/2021)

Steel Sponge

As we all know, SBC was down for a while. However, it took a few days longer to return to this place because of my antivirus. So, I've decided that I would make up for all that lost time by devoting a full week towards writing my projects. What I'll make different for this period, however, is that I won't have a planned specific amount of time for each day. This weeks' worth of sessions will start and end depending on my motivation for each particular day, and I'll drop in each day with a report on how much I've written to show my devotion to this. What I will at least provide, however, is a list of what projects I'll be focused on writing for each day, which I will post later tomorrow.

Edited by Steel Sponge

Alright, here's what I plan to write for the following days:

Sunday: Total Drama Treasure Tour Episode 3 *COMPLETED* Total word count for the day: 3,446 words
Monday: N/A Total word count for the day: 0 words
Tuesday: Red Flag Savior: Rebirth of a Storm Episode 6 Total word count for the day: 939 words
Wednesday: Red Flag Savior: Rebirth of a Storm Episode 6 Total word count for the day: 629 words
Thursday: Red Flag Savior: Rebirth of a Storm Episode 6 Total word count for the day: 920 words
Friday: N/A Total word count for the day: 0 words
Saturday: Red Flag Savior: Rebirth of a Storm Episode 6 Total word count for the day: 458 words

Total word count for the week: 6,392 words

I'll update this post each day with a report on my progress. It won't be easy for me to stay committed to writing for one full week, but we'll wait and see.