• Advertisement

Storm Racers

Jjs Goodman

Great follow up to Part 2 :D! I thin this episode managed to show how strong a leader Nathan is and how much stronger he has gotten since the start of the show. Now with The Ancient One's teachings, he proves to be more powerful than ever. I enjoyed his little spar, so to speak, with Kuri. It was nice and honorable to spare her, even if not so smart. I don't think she's done just yet.

• Like 1

95. Outbreak

Bikini Bottom

The episode opens at a very old version of Bikini Bottom, except it was a battlefield. Tons of weapons on the ground, and some fish soldiers were trying to get up.

"For far too long, our world...our history, has been threatened by alien invaders. I know this all too well...because I was a previous victim," Bishop's voice said, narrating the flashback.

A fish soldier who resembles Bishop was seen walking across some hills, when suddenly a golden tractor beam was cast down on him. It was revealed that a UFO was hovering above him, and was pulling him up through the beam.

"Noooo!" the young Bishop yelled.

He then woke up on a dissection table, with tons of alien equipment pointing at him. He tried to break free, but it was no use. He was tightly tied down. He then gasped when he saw three gray aliens come out of the shadows.

"My purpose has always been clear: Defend against the threat, and rebuild all life forms on Earth to fight against this threat. It isn't always easy, there are tough choices to be made..." Bishop's voice narrated again, as the aliens got the equipment ready, and slowly pushed it towards the young Bishop.

"NOOO!" the young Bishop yelled.

Back at the battlefield, the soldiers are making sure everyone is okay, and one points to Bishop walking across the hills. They approach him, and help pick him up when he starts to fall, and they carried him back to the site.

"Someone has to stop these invaders...it was a vow I made long ago," Bishop's voice said again, and the flashback ended, as the present day Bishop is seen dissecting a gray alien similar to the one in the flashback in an unknown area.

The scene then cuts to OPF Base 51, which is seen faraway in a desert region, but not the ones the Undersea Force were once in. Dr. Rick, Bishop, Weaver, Drake, and a new agent were seen in the lab room. They were gathered around a table which had a body that was an exact replica of Bishop's on it.

"You're a work of art, Agent Bishop. I've been able to recreate this piece of art, under my scientific genius," Dr. Rick said, presenting the body.

"You cloned him?" Drake asked.

"Yes, I've been able to make Agent Bishop a new body," Dr. Rick said.

"Well done, doctor," Bishop said, and his body began to bubble and shake violently.

"Looks like we're just in time, your body is decomposing exponentially, a flaw I've eliminated in the new body. Not only that, but I've increased your speed, strength, and intelligence. This may not be your first cloned body, but it will be your best," Dr. Rick said.

"I hope so, Dr. Rick," Bishop said, getting on the table.

"Is he going to be okay?" the new agent asked.

"Yes, but let me warn you that this transfer is going to hurt a lot, Agent Bishop," Dr. Rick said.

"Who is this new guy anyways?" Drake asked.

"That is Lane Disslow, a new agent I've hired to help us out," Bishop said.

"Well, welcome to the team, Lane," Drake said, shaking fins with Lane, who was in an odd outfit.

Dr. Rick used his exo-suit to set up the transfer, using his mechanical claws to put wires on Bishop.

"If this transfer is successful, it will be one step closer to creating a race of super soldiers resistant against alien attack, and you're one step closer to a new body," Bishop said.

"Sounds good to me. Now, here we go. Like I said, this is going to hurt...a lot," Dr. Rick said, as he began to press buttons.

The transfer began. Electric bolts began to come out from both sides, and were going into an orb above them. Bishop's old body began to shake violently and bubble, as it began to decompose into a purple substance, which revealed a skeleton beneath, which also melted, leaving his old body in the dust. The bolt went into the new body, and the transfer ended. Bishop's new body then awoke, as Dr. Rick began to remove all the equipment, and gave him a new suit to put on. Bishop got up, as he put his suit on.

"Simply amazing doctor...I feel like a new fish," Bishop said.

"That's because you quite literally are a new fish. Your unique DNA structure made it easy to clone you," Dr. Rick said, looking at the computer. "Now as we agreed, I can finally begin construction on my own body."

"Impressive, I see you have some advanced technology," Lane said.

"Indeed, bravo doctor," Weaver said, as he glared at him, and Dr. Rick remembered the secret he learned.

"Sorry to interrupt, but doctor, we have another report from Bikini Bottom," an agent said, entering in.

"Um...uh...now is not a good time," Dr. Rick said.

"Tell me doctor...what reports?" Bishop asked.

"I know nothing of this," Weaver said, stepping back.

"You might want to step back.." Drake whispered to Lane, as they did so.

"Well, how do I put this...while you were under the weather, I got some minor reports that I didn't want to bother you with," Dr. Rick said.

"Minor reports? Show me," Bishop said.

Dr. Rick then pressed a button on the computer, which showed a giant mutated jellyfish spotted by someone in Jellyfish Fields. It had four red eyes resembling the super alien soldiers, and had spikes going down its back.

"What the heck is that?" Drake asked.

"It's apparently a mutated jellyfish that some amateur sponge photographer took, which emerged from a sewer pipe, and it was sent to the media. They are now currently investigating possible toxic waste disposal from the human world," Dr. Rick explained, as he switched slides, showing a mutated slug creature. "This was caught by an insurance agent in Hydroko, who posted it on a website. Look at the eyes."

"Doctor...do you have a theory or explanation on this?" Bishop asked.

"There's a number of possibilities, really," Dr. Rick replied nervously.

"Give me your favorite," Bishop said.

"Well, when you staged your alien invasion on Bikini Bottom, ingeniously done I might add, the neutralized mutation serum I used to stabilize the aliens was exposed to more vicious fighting than I expected," Dr. Rick explained, as he showed some images of the Undersea Force attacking the alien soldiers, causing them to explode the blue slime. "Because of this, the mutation serum ended up being unstable, and after the cleanup, it must have leaked into the sewers, coming in contact with the life down there, based on the evidence we've seen. The alien DNA, combined with the mutation serum that you asked me to make, infected the creatures, causing them to mutate and spread like a virus. It was impossible to anticipate."

"Doctor...I've spent my life's work on defending Earth from extraterrestrial threat, and now you are trying to tell me that I've unleashed this plague?! The mutation serum was only ordered for the super soldiers, and nothing more. This situation must be contained before people realize its true nature and trace it back to my work," Bishop said.

"Well, let me know how that does. I'm going to be working on my, uh, new body," Dr. Rick said.

"Your new objective is to focus on containing and eliminating this outbreak. Then, and only then, will your new body be ready. Pack your equipment gentleman, we're going to Bikini Bottom," Bishop said. "Commander Weaver, line up your troops."

"Wait...did you say commander? You must have made a mistake," Drake said.

"I made no mistake. I might as well break the bad news to you now. After your incompetence as leader while I was gone, I made the decision of having Weaver be the new commander, with Lane as his right hand man. They will be leading this mission together, and you are just an agent now. Be grateful I didn't fire you like I originally intended," Bishop said, annoyed.

"WHAT?! This is an outrage! I've been commander for five years!" Drake said. "Yeah, I screwed up, but everyone makes mistake."

"Well, you made one mistake too many. From your failed containment of T346, to the bug attack that you threatened to bleach the city over, and all the way to several agents getting kidnapped when those Red Sentient freaks attacked the base," Bishop said.

"Sorry man.." Weaver said, patting Drake on the back, but then gave a smug smile.

"Weaver...commander?" Dr. Rick gulped.

"Is there a problem with that, doctor?" Weaver asked, as he was giving him a glare.

"Uh...nothing, nothing at all..." Dr. Rick said, nervously.

Nathan, Nora, Dash, Laneld, and Zelleo are then seen exploring the streets of Bikini Bottom late at night without their armor, with a few fish walking around.

"Feels good to cool off here after everything that happened," Nora said.

"Why did PJ and Kane stay behind? They're missing out," Laneld said.

"PJ and Kane are only staying behind to help Darsun rearrange the Vobi," Zelleo said.

"Guys, get in the alley, now!" Nathan said, as all five went into an alley.

"What's going on?" Zelleo asked.

"Shh..look above," Nathan said, as they saw two Crimson Dragons in anti-water outfits hopping off buildings, and searching around.

"How did they get down here?" Laneld asked.

"They must have used the Bikini Bottom key from the base. It won't help them much, but still, this means they could attack our town," Nathan said.

"Speaking of which, what happened to all our keys? I really would hate to start our quest over again.." Dash said.

"Don't worry, they were all salvaged, and are in the Vobi," Nathan said.

"Should we attack them?" Nora asked.

"No, I already fought Kuri once, and it's best to lay low for a while. I'm not attacking unless the enemy attacks," Nathan said.

"Is that another Ancient One proverb?" Dash asked jokingly.

The two Crimson Dragons then disappeared through a Storm Field.

"Well, that was a close one," Nora said.

Just then, a construction truck came driving through the streets, and parked in front of a manhole, as the Undersea Force hid in the shadows.

"I'm telling you, I've been hearing things, it isn't safe down there," the one construction worker fish said.

"Heh, are you a chicken?" the other construction worker fish said, laughing.

"Laugh all you want," the first construction worker said.

"You are such a big baby," the other construction worker replied.

"I'm just saying, the night shift creeps me out. You heard about that bug incident at the construction site a few months back. Barry was out the other night and said he saw something," the first construction worker said.

"I never believed that dumb bug story, it was probably just a faulty block or something. And yeah, I bet Barry did. He would say he saw a giant eel down there," the other worker replied.

"I'm telling you, I'm not making this up. There's tons of stories floating around. There's things down there, man," the first worker said, opening up the manhole.

"You watch too many monster movies. Fine, I'll go, chicken. Balk balk balk!" the other worker said, as he climbed down the sewer, with a rope hanging onto him.

"Weirdo," Dash said from the sides.

He was looking around, and got his flashlight out. He shined it over to a panel with some broken wires.

"Dang nematodes are at it again," the worker said. "Don, get down here and bring your splicing kit, we're gonna be here all night at this point."

A strange shadow was seen approaching the worker. Don was still above ground, and got out a toolbox.

"What...no....AAAAHHH!!!!!" The other worker yelled, being attacked by something, and Don dropped his toolbox. The Undersea Force heard this, and all gasped.

"Todd?!" Don said, as the rope came snapping apart. 

"HEEELPPP.....AAAAAH!!!" Todd yelled, as another odd noise was made, and the screaming stopped.

"...Todd?" Don asked, looking down the sewers.

The Undersea Force came out of the shadows.

"Sir, we're here to help," Nathan said.

"Thank goodness, someone is here! You guys gotta help Todd," Don said.

"We will, but I have a feeling we're going to need some equipment...we'll be back," Nathan said, as all five ran away.

A few minutes later, they came back with their armor on, and Charge Guns and swords ready.

"What are you guys, plumbers? Either way, be careful down there," Don said, as all five climbed down.

"I really hate this job sometimes.." Nora said, not trying to smell the sewer.

"I have no idea what happened down here...but it's our job to investigate," Nathan said.

Dash then kicked an old can aside, as some odd shadows approached it. One picked it up with its claws, and they continued to walk. The Undersea Force continued to walk through the sewers.

"Where's all the creepy stuff?" Dash asked.

"I'm personally glad..." Laneld said.

"Laneld, watch out...a spider!" Zelleo said, shining his flashlight on him.

"Aah, where?!" Laneld screamed, jumping around. "Oh haha, very funny."

"I'm starting to wonder if that guy is pranking us..." Dash said.

Just then, Nora shined her flashlight at the sewer ceiling, and a bunch of mutated slugs were hanging from it.

"Uh, guys..." Nora said.

"Trying...not...to scream.." Laneld said, shaking. "AAAAH!"

The slugs then all jumped down, and had a bunch of claws hanging from parts of their body, as they began to attack.

"Whose nightmare is this?" Laneld asked, as he used his Charge Gun to blast a slug away, thanks to some lights in the sewer.

"I'm pretty sure it's mine...I hate ugly beasts," Dash said, gashing a slug away with his sword.

"I think these are slugs...sort of," Zelleo said, as he blasted one away, but the slugs kept getting back up.

"Do you have any advice, now that you are enlightened?" Nora asked to Nathan, trying to fight a slug off.

"I only have one reasonable action....RUN!" Nathan yelled, as all five began to run away from the slugs.

At the OPF headquarters in Bikini Bottom, inside the command room, Bishop was watching the screen in his cyber red armor, which had four different views on it. They were of the Bikini Bottom sewers, and six OPF squadrons had been sent down there to investigate. The agents kept talking about what they were finding, and the agents in the command room were intercepting the messages.

"This is Squad #2, we found a huge nest, we need backup, now!" an agent said.

"We're sending backup to your location, squad 2," an agent said, intercepting the message.

"Report," Bishop said, approaching an agent.

"We have decontamination squads at all target sites, per your orders, sir. They are waiting for instructions," the agent said.

"Get me Dr. Rick," Bishop requested.

Back in the sewers, Squad #1, which consisted of Weaver, Lane, Dr. Rick and two other agents were approaching some of the mutated slugs.

"Dr. Rick, we got one, up ahead," Weaver said.

"Uh, it's not a big one, is it?" Dr. Rick asked.

"Move in, keep it contained," Weaver said.

"Good idea...wait, who will protect me?" Dr. Rick asked, as the four agents moved forward.

A hologram of Bishop then appeared on Dr. Rick's monitor.

"You have your orders. Burn and contain all evidence," Bishop said, as his hologram vanished.

"Commence decontamination protocol Alpha," Dr. Rick ordered.

The four agents got their guns ready, as they fired at once at the beasts, as the beasts screamed, and they were vaporized.

"Sheesh..." Dr. Rick said, standing back and not wanting to watch. "Remember, my welfare is your main concern. I'm too special to be devoured."

Drake was seen walking around another part of the sewers.

"Gah, stupid Weaver...I can't believe Bishop chose him," Drake said, as he then heard the Undersea Force running. 

"You think we lost them?" Dash asked.

"I hope so..." Laneld said.

"Those kids...hmm..." Drake said, as he heard them coming his way.

Just then, a giant mutated eel creature came jumping down in front of the Undersea Force. 

"I hate these ugly beasts..." Dash said.

The beast then whacked Dash into a pipe with its tail, which angered him. Dash then used his sword to cut off the eel's tail, and he jabbed through its stomach, as blue ooze began to leak everywhere.

"I not only hate ugly beasts, but I also hate ooze! Bishop's aliens were bad enough," Dash said, as he kicked it to the ground, and Zelleo investigated.

"Fascinating...it appears to be some sort of mutation," Zelleo said.

Just then, a bunch of noises filled the sewers.

"...What's that?" Zelleo asked.

"I've seen a ton of horror movies, and I can assure you, this is never good..." Laneld said.

A bunch of mutated bugs, snails, slugs, and even jellyfish began to crawl out of spots in the sewers. Another odd mutated figure came walking toward the Undersea Force, which was Todd. He had half his face turned gray, an tons of bug claws were sticking out of his back, with odd legs.

"Is...that the worker?" Nora asked.

"Gah....a splicing kit....bring me a splicing kit...!!!" the mutated Todd said.

"Did...that just talk?" Laneld asked.

"Due to it being a fish, this mutant must have some intelligence," Zelleo said.

"Laneld talks, but we don't call him intelligent," Dash said.

Just then, a mutated spider came flying at Dash, but a laser blast made it go flying away.

"Thanks...which one of you was that?" Dash asked.

"That...wasn't any of us..." Nathan said.

Drake was then seen walking toward them with a laser gun.

"This is probably the only time I'm glad to see any of these OPF agents," Nora said.

"I come in peace," Drake said, taking off his helmet.

"Wait a second...weren't you the guy that tried to bleach the city?" Nora asked.

"Yes, but that is in the past now. I want to form an alliance with you," Drake said.

The Undersea Force then began to laugh.

"You really expect us to buy that?" Zelleo asked.

"I do. I've been kicked out of the OPF, and I have nowhere else left to go." Drake said.

"You were kicked out? Why are you still wearing that outfit then?" Dash asked.

"I wasn't kicked out...I was demoted from commander. That is being kicked out to me," Drake said.

"Look pal, I'm sorry and everything, but we really don't have room for any new crew members," Laneld said.

"Plus, how do we know you aren't trying to trick us?" Dash asked.

"I've seen you in action, and you can help me solve this mutation crisis," Drake said.

"What caused this?" Nathan asked.

"It was the super alien soldiers that you guys attacked a while back. Their blue slime caused all of this," Drake said.

The mutated Todd then continued to walk towards them.

"We'll finish this later, for now, try to help us fight...these things, off!" Nathan ordered, as they began to attack Todd and the other mutants.

Todd then launched many legs from its back at Zelleo and Laneld, and began to growl.

Back at the OPF headquarters, Bishop was talking to Dr. Rick on the screen.

"This is amazing. We've encountered at least hundreds of different species. This mutagenic gene is moving up the food chain it seems. Perhaps the DNA itself is intelligent," Dr. Rick said.

"Doctor, is this containable?" Bishop asked.

"Well...uh, I need to study one of the creatures to find out how it is infected, and how it is spreading, and uh.." Dr. Rick was saying.

"Is...this...containable?" Bishop asked angrily, almost yelling.

"Well, uh...the truth is: I have no idea," Dr. Rick said.

The Undersea Force and Drake were still fighting off the mutants. One of the bugs used its extended arm to grab onto Dash's arm.

"Get...off!" Dash yelled, as he used his sword to cut its arm off, and the bug screamed, as it ran away. "That's right, you better run!"

Nathan, Nora and Drake were fighting off another bug, as it kept extended its legs out, and Drake fired at its leg, as Nathan and Nora used their swords to gash through it, and it ran away.

"Thanks for that," Nathan said to Drake. "I guess maybe we were wrong about you..."

Laneld and Zelleo were fighting off Todd, as he launched its tentacle claws everywhere, and Dash managed to help. He used his sword to slice one of them, and another gashed at Zelleo's leg.

"Gah!" Zelleo yelled, falling to the ground. "My leg!"

"You okay?" Laneld asked, helping him get up.

"Yeah, just a small bite..." Zelleo said, as he blasted a charge blast at Todd, and Dash kept punching him in the stomach.

"Guys, go easy, Todd is still a fish," Nathan said.

"I don't know if that thing classifies as a fish..." Nora said.

"GAHH!" Todd yelled, as he began to run away down the sewers.

"Well...I guess that's that. The rest of your OPF friends can clean up the rest. We're going to have to regroup and figure this out. I'm sure we haven't seen the last of these things," Nathan said.

The Undersea Force were back at the Vobi with Drake, and they explained what happened.

"Mutations, you say? Interesting...and welcome to the team?" Kane said oddly at Drake.

"Welcome to the team, I guess...?" PJ said, as everyone was confused.

"Yeah...I wasn't really planning to become a full crew member, but I guess if you want me to.." Drake said. "So...this is Senato, huh?"

"I'm not sure what to think of this...I'll have to meditate on this new crew member," Darsun said.

"Well, in other news, as we all know, this mutant outbreak was caused by Bishop's aliens. Drake was right, I compared samples with one of the slugs that Dash took out to the alien soldiers. And it looks like this outbreak is going to keep spreading...and it's going to get worse. A lot worse," Zelleo said.

Back at the OPF headquarters, the agents were reporting in.

"All squads are clear, sir. The mutants have been destroyed in their areas," an agent said to Bishop, who contacted Dr. Rick.

"Doctor, report," Bishop said, as Todd was shown on the screen with Dr. Rick, Lane, Weaver, and the other agents.

"This is one creature we haven't seen before, we're planning to subdue it now," Dr. Rick said. "But I think we've found a sample worth studying."

The agents then began to stun the mutated Todd, as he kept growling.

A fish was seen walking out of the Krusty Krab, and he saw a clam on the ground.

"Hey there little clammy, want some bread?" the fish asked, as he tossed some bread from his Krabby Patty at it.

The clam turned around, to reveal it had spikes all over it, and was mutated, with glowing red eyes. It then shot tongues from its mouth at the fish's face.

"AAAH, HEEELP!" the fish yelled.

_________

Notes/Trivia

-Character Debuts: Lane Disslow, Todd, Don, and Mutants

-Area Debuts: Sewers

-It is revealed why Bishop hates aliens so much, and why his skin previously kept bubbling so much. He is also around 199 years old.

-Bishop gets a new body.

-Weaver becomes the new OPF commander.

-The blue alien slime causes a mutant outbreak.

-Kane and PJ stayed behind at the Vobi.

-

Spoiler

Drake joins the Undersea Force...?

• Like 2

Good episode! Very revealing and pushed the plot forward a lot. About Drake, it'll be interesting seeing him "on the team". We'll see how it goes.

96. Draxus

The episode opens with many Red and Blue Sentients outside a small white tower in the center of Senato City. Darsun and the Undersea Force were on the balcony, minus Nathan, who was inside another room with Drake, who was wearing a new black armor.

"You...okay man?" Drake asked to Nathan.

"Yeah...I'm fine." Nathan said, in a somber tone. "There was nothing we could do."

"Come on out, they're waiting," Drake said, as they appeared on the balcony. 

"Alright, it's time to begin the ceremony..." Darsun was saying, slightly upset.

One day earlier...

Drake was seen walking through the Vobi late at night, and he came to the lobby.

"Uh...where are you guys?" Drake asked.

"SURPRISE!" the Undersea Force, Princeton, and other four council members yelled, as the lights turned on and confetti launched everywhere. PJ put a party hat on Drake's head.

"Welcome to the team," Darsun said, handing Drake an honorary Undersea Force badge.

"I don't know whether to be flattered or scared," Drake said, feeling incredibly embarrassed.

"A little bit of both," Nora said.

"I appreciate it, but why? Aren't you guys...suspicious? I did try killing you once, haha..." Drake said.

"I did some careful meditation, and I have concluded that you are distraught, you need somewhere to go after your demotion on your organization. I sense in your heart that you want to change," Darsun said.

"Why did you ever join Bishop's goons anyways?" Dash asked.

"Yes, we're curious to hear your mysterious origins," Princeton said.

"Well...five years ago, when I was eighteen, Bishop wanted to recruit people for his little OPF organization across the ocean. I was interested in protecting the ocean, so I enlisted, and somehow got accepted after a few weeks of rough military tactic training. I had a fascination of wanting to serve my home ever since I was young. For some reason Bishop took an interest in me, I never really knew why, maybe he just was desperate for new members. I wasn't aware of all the alien stuff behind it until a few months into the program. A few months of training, I got promoted to commander, and I was that until Weaver took it for five years. So...yeah," Drake said.

"So, you're twenty-three now? Dang, now we feel young...we're all seventeen," Kane said.

"Has your opinion improved on aliens?" Zelleo asked.

"Yeah, I'm twenty-three. As for aliens...I dunno. Bishop always influenced us into thinking they were scum, but I'm starting to question that with you guys. I'm aware of people like Korax, how you can breath on Senato, and all. We'll see how I adapt to all this so I can get a better opinion, I suppose? I'm not sure how I'll fit into all of this stuff, but thanks for welcoming me," Drake said. "And oh yeah, sorry about that bleaching thing, I was just really trying to protect Bikini Bottom was all."

"It's fine, I've sometimes felt that too..." Nathan said. "

"How do you guys feel about never going to your home much anymore?" Drake asked.

"It was a bit scary, but we got used to it. We occasionally go back there to visit friend and family, though," Nora said. "How is your family?"

"Well...I haven't really talked to my parents in years. Haven't really been in touch with them, nor do I know what they are doing..." Drake said, a bit depressed.

"Oh...I'm sorry," Nora said.

"Nah, it's fine," Drake replied.

"In order to cheer you up, we have a few surprises..." Zelleo said.

Darsun gave Drake a new Undersea Force armor, sword, and shield, which were all colored black. A black vehicle was also parked on a pad for Drake.

"Wow, I don't know what to say, thanks," Drake said.

"You get to name your vehicle," Laneld said. "Mine has the best name, but you're welcome to try to top it."

"Cool...uh, I'll call it....the Shadow Striker!" Drake said.

"Darn...I think that topped mine," Laneld said.

Drake got in the vehicle, and practiced trying to drive it outside the Vobi, and the Council Building was being worked on in the background.

"It feels like a boatmobile, but upgraded," Drake said.

"That's because it is. It's a boatmobile, but modified as a car to fit on Senato," Zelleo explained.

"I think I got the hang of this now. So, when's the first mission?" Drake asked.

"There haven't been any zones in a while, but if something pops up, we'll let you know," Nathan said.

Just then, a strange Blue Sentient approached the gang outside wearing some brown cape, and tons of explorer materials.

"Who goes there?" Kufon asked.

"Hello wonderers...I'm Draxus!" Draxus said.

"You mean...the Great Draxus?" Daxon asked.

"Yes, it is I, the explorer, Draxus! I have came out of retirement!" Draxus said, laughing.

"Who is this?" Nora asked.

"This is Draxus, a famous Blue Sentient explorer," Darsun said. "It is an honor to have you here, but what brings you?"

"I came to seek the assistance of our guardians. I need help finding a little something something, hehe..." Draxus said.

"Sure, Mr. Draxus, we'll be glad to," Nathan said.

"A long time ago, I was on the hunt for an artifact located in some ruins, but I failed to get it. I want to finally get that artifact today," Draxus said.

"Wait...ruins, you say? We visited some ruins a long time ago, where an artifact was supposedly located, but we failed to obtain it. The coordinates got downloaded into a little green guy named Plankton after a freak accident," Kane said, having a brief flashback. (referring to Episode 22)

"Aha! That must have been mine, it had to be. Get your equipment ready, we're going on a hunt..." Draxus said.

"Well slow down there. We don't know if the place is even still there, last we visited, we almost died because of a failsafe system," Nora said.

"Don't worry, it's there, trust me. I got past the gate once...but be careful, what's behind the gate, you'll need some weapons for..." Draxus said.

"Alright then, Drake, ready for your first mission?" Nathan asked.

"Sure, I suppose," Drake said.

"Wait, before you go, I have one last surprise..." Darsun said, showing a flashing orb, revealing it was a new Fuser.

"YES! Finally, we get to fuse again!" Dash said.

"Have fun. The council leaders and I have some things to discuss," Darsun said, as she walked away with Kufon, Daxon, Kygox and Master Daksas.

"Alright, who wants to go, other than Drake?" Nathan asked.

"ME!" Nora, Kane, and Zelleo all yelled.

"Meh...I guess I could use a break," Dash said. "Even though I'm stuck with Laneld."

"Don't worry, it'll be fun staying here," Laneld said, and Dash groaned.

Zelleo looked for the Ancient Ruin Zone key in their key wall, and managed to find it. Everyone got into their vehicles, which had been repaired since Kuri's attack.

"Where do I sit, boys?" Draxus asked, eager.

"I suppose Draxus can ride in the Crusher, there's enough room," Zelleo said, as Draxus hopped in.

"Thanks, son. Here, take something special," Draxus said, as he handed Zelleo a golden coin.

"What's this?" Zelleo asked.

"It's my lucky Sentient coin I always brought with me on my expeditions," Draxus said. "Keep it close."

The gang then set out, as Nathan opened the portal for the Ancient Ruin Zone, and all five vehicles headed in. They arrived in, and it was the same as it was before, as if nothing had changed the last time they visited it. Pillars were everywhere, with ancient writings.

"Man, I remember when the OPF raided a few zones...not sure if we still have the keys, though," Drake said.

"If you could find some keys, that'd be great," Kane said.

"I'll see what I can do next time I go back to Bikini Bottom," Drake said.

"If I remember correctly, there was a hidden switch on...this pillar!" Nora said, as she tapped a hidden panel on a pillar with the Grangler claw, and as the pillar lit up, a portal appeared between two pillars.

"Yup, just like I remember it! Why'd y'all never come back here?" Draxus asked.

"We never had any time to, and we assumed the place was destroyed after the failsafe explosion," Kane said.

All five vehicles drove through the portal, and they came across the same pathway from last time, with the gate at the end.

"But...how? I thought it was destroyed," Kane said.

"It regenerates itself," Draxus said to them from the Crusher communicator. "Now, we have to assemble the pipe lines, plain and simple."

"At least there's no Rark to stop us this time," Nora said.

Kane used an electric pulse from the Bolt Blaster to assemble the pipes on the ground around the door, and was carefully doing it. He finally did it, and the gate began to glow.

"So...what awaits for us on the other side?" Nathan asked.

"Something remarkable..." Draxus said.

The gate opened, and all five vehicles drove through it...to come to some barren sand land, with a giant crater.

"Whoa, stop!" Zelleo yelled, as all five vehicles saw the large pit below.

"That was a close one..." Drake said.

"What is this place?" Nora asked.

"This...was once a Senato town," Draxus said, as everyone was confused by this.

"How?" Nora asked.

"Well, you see...a long time ago, the Sentients in this town were working on producing new ways of energy. Unfortunately, one day, something malfunctioned with one of the power plants, and it caused a nuclear explosion across the town, making a giant crater. All the Sentients there were horribly mutated into mindless beasts. The council then ordered that the town be sealed off, because nothing could be done to cure them, and we feared of an outbreak. It was the only thing we could do..." Draxus said, having horrible memories.

"Dang...are the...Sentients...still don't there?" Nora asked.

"Last time I was, yeah. They were savages. They tried to attack me, but HA! I wouldn't let those fools get me! I tried to obtain the artifact, but there were too many...I had to flee. I vowed one day I'd come back to conquer those knuckleheads, and heh, here we are!" Draxus said.

All five vehicles carefully drove down the crater, and saw tons of destroyed buildings everywhere in the pit, along with an exploded power plant. They seemed like they were thousands of years old, and covered in sand.

"Where is the artifact you're looking for?" Nathan asked.

"Aw man...it's been so long...that I uh, kind of forgot, haha..." Draxus said.

"Well...that's just great," Drake said.

Everyone was carefully driving around, and trying to search for the artifact. Just then, they heard some ghastly noises.

"It's them..." Draxus said.

Out of the shadows, a bunch of slimy rock creatures began to appear. They were the mutated Sentients. They had tons of green slime pouring out of them, and they barely resembled a Sentient at all.

"What the heck are those?!" Kane asked, as he began firing stun bolts at them, to keep them back.

"HELP! CHIEF, WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!" Draxus yelled, as he was trying to talk to a random machine in the Crusher.

"Uh...that's not a radio.." Zelleo said, as he was firing lasers at the monsters.

"Drake, are you ready for a fusion?" Nathan asked, as he blasted the Fuser. 

The Splitvire drove in, and the Shadow Striker drove in shortly after, and a big red and black vehicle came out, as Nathan's costume turned white and red, and Drake's turned white and black. The vehicle was the ShadowSplitter.

"Dang...this is some awesome technology," Drake said.

They began to ram through the mutants, and tossed them against the crater wall. They tried to slice through the beasts, but they were hard like iron.

"Did we get set up?" Nora asked, as she rammed the mutants aside. "Draxus..."

"What? I didn't do anything madame...I swear, I warned you they'd be here, but I didn't think it'd be this tough-" Draxus tried to say, when some of the mutants began to ram into the side of the Crusher, and Draxus went sliding.

"Gah...get them off!" Drake yelled, trying to slice through the beasts, but they were clinging onto the ShadowSplitter, and they began to crack through the cockpit window, as the slime poured through and jammed the controls. Several flare signals went flying out of the ShadowSplitter, and the fusion ended, as both vehicles went sliding in opposite directions.

"What are you guys doing?!" Nora asked, seeing the flare shots.

"The beasts activated it, we have to get out of here!" Nathan said.

Unfortunately, the beasts were surrounding all parts of the crater, making it impossible to get out, and they were swarming rapidly.

"What's that?" Kane asked, seeing a glowing blue light inside a carved rock.

"It's the artifact!" Draxus said, as Zelleo drove the Crusher toward it, but several monsters smashed into the window shields, and Zelleo tried to shake them off. He used a pulse to grab the artifact, and loaded it into the Crusher tractor beam. Draxus approached it, to see a glowing blue gem.

"This is it?" Zelleo asked.

"Yes...it's so beautiful," Draxus said.

"Now that we go what we needed, we kind of need to get out of here!" Nora said, whacking a monster aside. "These things are impossible to defeat."

"I have one last idea...but it might not be one that you guys like," Zelleo said. "We can't drive up these steep cliffs with the pressure these monsters are giving us. One of us is going to have to distract them and...uh, bite the dust..."

"Uh oh..." Drake said, gulping.

"None of us are biting the dust, we might just have to fight our way through," Nathan said, trying to attack the beasts, but they rammed the Splitvire aside.

"Unfortunately, I don't think we can fight these things...they're too strong," Nora said.

"Sigh...I'll do it, let me at those monsters," Draxus said to Zelleo, not letting the others hear through the channels.

"Wait...what, no. Why?" Zelleo asked.

"I finally got to see what I needed...and I need to repay you all in return," Draxus said.

"I understand...but hold on, can I get a DNA sample?" Zelleo asked.

"Uh, sure," Draxus said, as Zelleo injected a needle into him, and took it out. "What was that for?"

"Just something I want to test out," Zelleo said. "So...are you ready?"

"Yeah..." Draxus said.

Zelleo then drove the Crusher in reverse, and Draxus was ejected out. He ran around in circles, as the monsters all drove their attention to him and began to follow him.

"Guys, let's move!" Zelleo ordered, as he tried to drive the Crusher up the crater, and managed to do so, as the others followed behind.

"Wait...what is Draxus doing...? Draxus?" Nora asked, seeing him get attacked by the monsters, as they piled on top of him. 

"DRAXUS!" Nathan yelled, as all five saw him get attacked from atop the crater.

"One of us had to bite the dust...and Draxus volunteered..." Zelleo said, sighing. "We got the artifact, and that was all he needed to see. He sacrificed himself for us."

"Dang...now I feel bad for thinking he set us up..." Nora said.

"We did get the artifact, so it's not a total loss...still, poor guy..." Kane said.

"At least he honorably went out like a hero," Drake said.

"Let's get out of here, now..." Nathan said, as all five vehicles drove away through the gate.

The scene then cuts back to where the episode began, and the blue gem Zelleo obtained was shown to the crowd of Sentients, held up by a guard. A white cloth was also seen covering something.

"This ancient artifact was obtained by the Undersea Force, with the aid of Draxus, on a dangerous mission in a place we wanted to forget from Senato's history...yes, the place where the nuclear incident occurred many years ago. Unfortunately...Draxus did not make it back alive. He sacrificed himself so the guardians could get out. As sad as it is, do not fret, because..." Darsun said, as she took off the cloth to reveal...a new Draxus?

"What the..." several Sentients and the Undersea Force said.

"I've cloned a new Draxus. Yes, I was able to clone a new Draxus to honor the original. Thanks to Zelleo for getting a sample to help me out with this idea I've been trying to do for a while," Darsun said. "His energy signal could not be retrieved, but I was able to make a new one within a Healing Chamber, as if he were reborn."

"Uh...hey, Draxus Clone..." Nora said, shaking hands with him.

Darsun then gave the Draxus Clone a medal.

"In honor of your original self, here's a medal, Draxus," Darsun said.

"This is cool..." Draxus Clone said, looking at the medal. "Ohh..."

"Um...hey there Draxus, here's...the coin, you gave me..." Zelleo said, giving it to the Draxus Clone.

"Oh wow, this day just keeps getting better and better, thanks!" Draxus Clone said, fascinated with the medal and coin.

"This doesn't feel right...at all..." PJ said, as the Undersea Force had an uncertain look, but the Sentients were applauding at this breakthrough.

"This wasn't really what I wanted..." Zelleo sighed, as the Draxus Clone was waving to the Sentients from the balcony.

Meanwhile...

Back in the Ancient Ruin Zone...it is revealed that the gate wasn't entirely shut...

Several of the mutated Sentients are seen climbing out of the pit...including a mutated Draxus.

"ugh...dugh....egh...." the beasts groaned, as they managed to climb out of the pit, and began crawling to the gate...

_________

Noes/Trivia

-Character Debuts: Draxus, Draxus Clone, and Mutated Sentients

-Area Debuts: Ancient Ruin Zone Crater

-Vehicle Debuts: Shadow Striker, ShadowSplitter (fusion of Splitvire + Shadow Striker)

-Artifact: Blue Gem

-Drake officially joins the Undersea Force, and some of his past is revealed (he is revealed to be 23 years old). As of now, three people must stay behind at the Vobi.

-The Fuser is rebuilt.

-The gang's vehicles have been repaired since Kuri's attack.

-Laneld, PJ and Dash stay behind at the Vobi.

-The Ancient Ruin Zone from Episode 22 in Season 1 is re-explored, revealing the Blue Sentient in control of Plankton was Draxus, an old Blue Sentient explorer, who was looking for the artifact. It is also revealed what was behind the gate: an old Senato town that got horribly mutated, and was sealed off.

-Sentient cloning is introduced.

• Like 1

Good episode, while Drake joining the team was initially weird, I think this episode did a good job showing him become accepted fully by the Undersea Force. I liked the mission to and how it brought back up the events of episode 22. That ending was creepy though, with the mutated sentient climbing up. Finally, I guess it looks like there'll be two Draxus's now.

97. A Unique Mind

The episode opens with Dr. Rick at the OPF Base 51, and was working in his laboratory, with a giant gray pod in the center.

"Once, a long time ago, I Dr. Praxton Rick, was a whole fish. I had a unique and brilliant mind, with a usable body. I was praised in the scientific community, and my work was praised. But things began to go wrong....all horribly wrong. My genius was captured under the control of a gang of mindless brutes. I was sent on a mission to spy on them...but alas, that didn't bide well.." Dr. Rick said, narrating to Bishop and three other agents.

A flashback was shown with Korax forcing Kordon to drag Dr. Rick away from "Burning Fury". Kordon then thrusts a saw blade into Dr. Rick's face, who is strapped to a table. Korax is then shown gashing Flar-Dar at Dr. Rick, in an eyepatch, until he was shown in the exo-suit he is in today.

"They withered me away, piece by piece, limb by limb, until I almost was turned into nothing. But now...I finally get to show them." Dr. Rick said, finishing his speech, as the agents applauded. Dr. Rick then walked in his exo-suit to the pod, and the screen said "All body transfer systems ready".

"This is going to be a grave mistake, Dr. Rick. Sorry to put a damper on your speech, but I'm going to warn you one last time: It's foolish to go through with this," Bishop said, walking towards him.

"Don't worry, Agent Bishop. Your new body is living proof it will succeed, why are you so worried?" Dr. Rick asked.

"Why? Your genetic miscalculations have caused an outbreak of mutants in Bikini Bottom, turning it into a horrid mess," Bishop said.

"As if it wasn't one already. This new and improved super soldier serum will make my new body stronger and faster. Early errors were inevitable, but I've solved those problems, as I always do," Dr. Rick said, as he began pressing buttons, and his new body was seen floating in a blue liquid in the pod.

"Do what you want doctor, but don't damage that powerful brain of yours, it's still of use to me," Bishop said, as he walked out of the room with the three agents.

"Maybe he should consider getting a brain of his own. Now, to enter sleep mode, and then I'll wake up as a new fish," Dr. Rick said, as he opened the other side of the pod. He then opened up his exo-suit, to reveal his brain in a jar of blue liquid, and a hologram of his face at the top. The exo-suit then placed the jar into the other side, and closed it. Dr. Rick's hologram face fell asleep, as it disappeared, and a blue shock went through the circuits. A blue bolt then went into Dr. Rick's new body, as he began to have a flashback.

Rick was shown as a child in his old house. He was shown mixing around some cleaning supplies at the sink. He had a liquid shown in a cup, as some of it spilled into the sink, and it began to burn. He was pleased at these results, and saw he had a bug in the jar. He was about to pour the liquid in to burn the bug, when his mother walked in.

"Where's momma's smart boy?" His mother asked, as she put some groceries down, and was holding something behind her.

"Momma!" Young Rick said, as he approached her. "What's that behind your back?"

"It's that science kit you wanted, sweetie," his mother said, handing it to him, saying "My First Chemistry Kit" on it. "It's a lot better than playing with those pots and pans."

"Will you play with me?" Young Rick asked.

"I wish I could sweetie, but I have to work another shift tonight. Sorry," his mother said. "Just remember, the sky's the limit for you."

Rick then went near the window, as his mother went into the other room, and he opened it up. He let the bug out that was in his jar, and it began to eat on the seaweed below, as Rick smiled.

The flashback ended, as Rick's new body woke up, and the pod began to open up, with a vent appearing from the floor. The pod opened, as blue liquid poured through the vents, and Rick's new body came out, attached to wires, and he began coughing.

"At last...I'm back! Praxton Rick is back!" Dr. Rick yelled, as he ripped the wires off his body. "Finally, a unique mind in a unique body! Here I come world!"

The scene then cuts to an underground subway, as the Undersea Force were seen fighting off mutants down there, but they had helmets on to conceal their identities, since fish were panicking.

"Everyone, get up there!" Nora said, as she blasted a charge blast at a mutant snail.

"Thank you, mysterious vigilantes!" a fish said, as they ran up the steps.

"Hey ugly, back off!" Dash yelled, as he backed away from a mutant slug, and zapped it with a charge blast.

Laneld and Zelleo were fighting off mutant clams that were flying around, when they saw a train coming their way, as they jumped onto a platform, and the train went by.

Just then, a few OPF agents, including Lane Disslow, appeared and began firing at the mutants, as PJ and Kane were fighting off four mutant worms.

"Ugh, where's Drake to help us out?" Dash asked, as the mutant slug shot its tongue at Dash, but he blocked it with his sword. "I said stay off!"

"Drake is busy with some OPF stuff, but he won't rat us out," Nathan said, firing blasts at the mutant clams, when a bunch of freeze blasts froze all the mutants, coming from the OPF agents.

"Well, that made our job easier," Laneld said, as a frozen clam dropped in front of him.

"Freeze, all seven of you," Lane said, pointing at gun at them.

"Hey, you caught the mutants, what else is there?" PJ asked.

"We don't tolerate vigilantes like you. Leave the mutant catching to us," Lane said.

"Drop your weapons," another agent commanded.

"Look, we don't want any trouble-" Nathan was saying.

"Drop your weapons, NOW!" the agent yelled, interrupting Nathan.

"Looks like we're playing this the hard way," Dash said, as they all began to attack the agents, and avoided freeze blasts and laser blasts. Dash then punched the agent in the helmet, and he fell to the ground.

"Back off!" Kane yelled, as he kicked an agent in the stomach, and tripped another, smashing them to the ground.

"We don't have time for this, let's bail," Nathan said, as he threw a smoke bomb, and all seven escaped from the firing, as the smoke cleared up. All seven were gone.

"Gah...no matter, collect up the mutants," Lane said.

All the agents began to set their laser guns to a "teleport" setting, as they all zapped the frozen mutants, and they disappeared.

"All collected," an agent said, reporting in through a communicator.

Dr. Rick was then seen walking outside OPF Base 51 with Bishop, on a road.

"Oh, how I've missed walking in a body. The sights, the smells, and the feel of the cool breeze. I have goosebumps!" Rick said, as he felt them on his right arm.

However, his arm then began to bubble and shake, which shocked Rick, but it stopped.

"The skin must be settling, that's all." Rick said.

He was then seen back in his lab eating several foods, and he looked at himself in the mirror.

"Dr. Rick, you are beautiful!" Rick said, when suddenly his head began to bubble, which shocked him. "Well...maybe I need to run a few more tests."

He then hooked up his body to several wires, and was viewing a scan on the computer.

"Hmm...everything seems to be normal, above normal. Maybe I should check the dosage levels of the super soldier serum," Rick said.

He then fell asleep on his desk, and a few hours later, woke up to a haunting noise that was chanting "Rick".

"Huh? Who's there?" Rick asked, as the lab door began to open up, and a mist began to fill the air. A shadowy figure was seen, which was revealed to be his mother.

"Hello baby, I know you are working, but I just wanted to tell you how proud I am of you," his mother said, as she approached him and hugged him, as Rick was happy. "Remember, the sky's the limit for you. And do me a favor honey, do something about that hand of yours, it's unhealthy."

Dr. Rick then woke up, to reveal it was a dream.

"Momma? Ugh...must be some effect of the transfer," Rick said, as he began to look at his right hand, which looked completely broken, filled with red spots, and was ready to fall apart. His finger then slowly fell off onto the table.

"What...no...NO! WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME?!" Rick yelled, as he began to walk away.

For the next few hours, Rick began to do some analyzations, as his body continued to fall apart, with red bones being exposed. His right arm had fallen off, and it was seen in a pod, being scanned. He tried several methods to keep his body together, such as hammering in nails to parts of his body. The next morning, his body looked even worse, as he looked into a mirror, and his face was completely messed up, as were his glasses. He dropped the mirror in horror, and yelled.

"NOO! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?!" Rick yelled, in horror. His lab was a mess, and he fell to the ground, shaking his head. "This experiment is a disaster!"

Just then, two OPF agents came charging in, and they picked up Rick.

"Doctor, what happened?" an agent asked, as Bishop walked in.

"The...experiment, it went horribly, horribly wrong. I'm a freak," Rick said.

"I warned you, doctor." Bishop said.

"What should we do with him?" the other agent asked.

"We'll take him to the Tundra base, where most of the scientists are. They will be able to help," Bishop said, as they began to carry Rick away.

The scene then cuts to a warehouse at the Bikini Bottom docks, and tons of shark mafia were in there. Weaver was seen talking to Sharlan at a table, with a suitcase.

"So, is it a deal? Will you transfer all your mafia's supplies to us?" Weaver asked.

"Sorry, I don't do business with crooks that unfairly worked their way as an OPF agent, if you know what I mean," Sharlan said, laughing.

"I earned my position fair and square. As commander, I can shut down your entire operation here," Weaver threatened.

"I ain't scared of nothing, boy. Now, here's the deal. Your weapons and Slayer vehicle that you sent us didn't help at all. One of those vigilantes destroyed the Slayer a while back," Sharlan said.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of those Undersea Force scum soon. So, is it a deal?" Weaver asked.

"Heh...I don't exactly go into business with someone without knowing their dirty secrets, Mr. Weaver," Sharlan said, as an OPF agent was tossed to the ground by two sharks, with some of their glass in the helmet broken off, and they had a black eye.

"Who's this?" Weaver asked.

"One of your comrades. He spilled everything about your alliance with another mafia. The weapons, and the Slayer, you sent us all came from them, eh? He also supposedly claims...they're aliens?" Sharlan said, laughing.

"How does he know? Nobody knows my secret..." Weaver said.

"It's me...John, I'm sorry," John said, coughing. "Doctor Rick, told me."

"That's that then. Now get your sorry face out of here and go back to playing with your imaginary space friends," Sharlan said, laughing, as all the other sharks laughed.

"Would you like to see my mask?" Weaver asked.

"...What?" Sharlan asked, as Weaver began to open up a suitcase, and got out an old brown scarecrow mask, and activated something inside of it.

"It's a mask I use in my experiments. It shouldn't scare such a powerful mob boss like you..." Weaver said.

"When did the psycho doctor enter our base?" Sharlan asked.

Weaver then took off his helmet, as he put on the mask, and it sprayed a white mist at Sharlan.

"What the..." Sharlan said, as his vision went all blurry.

"IS THIS SCARY ENOUGH FOR YOU? FEAR IS YOUR GREATEST ENEMY...BEWARE THE SCARECLAM. I AM THE END," Weaver shouted in a twisted voice, and was shaking his face violently at Sharlan.

"AAAAAH!!! STOP!!!!!" Sharlan yelled, as he fell out of his chair, and the sharks tried to attack Weaver, but he sprayed more of the mysterious white mist at the sharks, and they began to collapse to the ground and cower to his mask.

"GAHH!!! SPARE US!!!!" the sharks all yelled, as they kept yelling, and Weaver laughed.

The next scene then shows Sharlan in a jail cell at the Bikini Bottom Prison, but it was in a special treatment area, and he kept yelling. Drake was outside the cell with Weaver and a lady officer.

"Well, he's not faking. It looks like the powerful mob boss just...snapped. I don't know what happened with him, but he was saying very odd things, and had a complete breakdown, so my team came and arrested his gang," Weaver explained.

"How is it that a 40+ year old mob boss just now happens to have a breakdown?" Drake asked, suspicious.

"I don't know, I guess his time has come. Now, we have important business to attend to in the Tundra base," Weaver said, as he walked away with Drake.

"...Scareclam....Scareclam..." Sharlan began to say.

"What's the Scareclam?" Drake asked.

"I don't know, he's just delusional. Now, let's go. I'm the commander now," Weaver said, as they left.

As they exited the prison, Drake began to quietly contact the Undersea Force, as he left them a message.

"Weaver is planning something...meet me at the Tundra OPF base," Drake typed, as he sent the message to them.

Weaver and Drake were outside the large Frozen Tundra OPF base. It was located in the snowy tundra in the outskirts of Bikini Bottom, and it was on top of an icy mountain. They entered inside, and saw many frozen mutants in different pods, being analyzed by many scientists. They then came to another room, where Dr. Rick was sleeping on a metal table, with Bishop and two agents.

"Whoa...what happened to him...?" Drake asked.

"He tried to make a new body, but it...didn't go well. Get your scientists to try to help him," Bishop said.

"Yes sir," Weaver said.

Bishop began to leave, as Dr. Rick woke up, who was in some robes.

"Ugh...where am I?" Rick asked.

"You're at the Tundra base. Don't worry, we're going to help you," Drake said.

"Yes, but agent Drake, please leave for a while, I'd like to handle this," Weaver said, as Drake left, and then headed outside to meet with the Undersea Force.

"Now then...who do you think you are to blurt my secret out and about?" Weaver asked.

"I don't care anymore. I'm going to tell everyone. I have nothing left to lose, you will not stop me!" Rick yelled, as he got up, but Weaver pointed a gun to him.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you..." Weaver said.

Dr. Rick then bashed Weaver aside, and his gun fell to the ground. Dr. Rick stepped on it, crushing it, and he threw Weaver into a wall.

Outside, Drake met with Nathan, Dash, Nora, PJ, and Shadowclaw.

"Hey guys...and who's the shark guy?" Drake asked.

"That's one of our stealthiest agents, we figured he'd be needed for a base invasion." Nathan said. "Laneld, Zelleo, and Kane are working out some mutant related issues."

"Feels good to be in the tundra again," PJ said.

"Alright, I think Weaver is up to something. He's been acting odder than usual lately," Drake said. "I can have an all access pass, but you guys might need something..." Drake said, as he handed them OPF outfits.

"This better be worth it for all the cold," Dash said.

"Nice, but what about Shadowclaw?" Nora asked.

"I can probably sneak my way through," Shadowclaw said, as all six walked up the mountain to the base.

Dr. Rick was still fighting off Weaver, and Weaver was begging for mercy.

"Commander Weaver, we need you out here," a scientist requested.

"We'll finish this later," Weaver said, as he got up and walked out of the room.

Dr. Rick was walking around the empty room, mumbling odd words.

"Whose fault is it for my tragic end? Korax and his brutes? Bishop? Weaver? No....it's those pesky Undersea Force fools who have done this to me! It all started with that accursed spider mutation...they will pay for what they have all done to me! Vengeance shall be mine!" Rick yelled, as he tore off his robes, to reveal his messed up body, with tons of red bones and steel parts showing.

Meanwhile, the Undersea Force were in OPF outfits, as they were walking through the large base. They came to a giant room, with tons of frozen mutants.

"So that's what they froze the mutants for," Nora said, getting pictures.

Shadowclaw was sneaking around, as he grabbed some agents that were in front of a large steel door, and the gang went through it, as they came to another room filled with frozen mutants.

"Jeez, and I thought we were obsessive with keys," Dash said.

They walked through the room, as agents let them pass, and the scientists continued to study the frozen mutants. They went through the next steel door, as Shadowclaw was climbing on the roof. They then came to a larger room, with tons of chemicals, and a large glass area with a giant tank.

"What is all this stuff?" PJ asked.

Dr. Rick then busted down a door leading into the chemical room, and everyone was shocked.

"Is that....doctor Rick?" Nora asked, completely terrified.

"What...the heck happened to you?" PJ asked.

"Yes, it is I! And you will pay for what you did to me!" Rick yelled.

"I don't think we're responsible for making you uglier than you were before," Dash said.

Weaver then entered the room with some more OPF agents.

"Everyone, fire. He is a mutant menace that must be contained," Weaver said.

"I am not a menace...I'M DR. RICK!" Rick yelled, as he began to throw agents aside, enduring blasts. "Weaver is lying to you all! He's working with the enemy!"

All the agents then stopped firing.

"Is...this true?" an agent asked.

Weaver then got out his mask, and began to knock some agents out. He then put on his Scareclam mask, and sprayed the white chemical through the room, but the Undersea Force managed to avoid it due to their helmets.

"I AM THE SCARECLAM, FEAR ME..." Weaver said, as his face was haunting Dr. Rick, who was frightened.

"GET AWAY!!" Dr. Rick yelled, as he tried to fight at Weaver, but his senses were blurred.

Shadowclaw then hopped down and grabbed Weaver, but he sprayed the chemical on Shadowclaw, as he was affected too, and tried to gash at Weaver senselessly.

Nora then punched Weaver in the face, as he fell to the ground, and his mask also fell. All the agents then evacuated to another room to recover from the panic attacks.

"If only Zelleo was here...let's get doctor psycho here out of the way," Dash said.

"Gah...I'm not done yet..." Dr. Rick yelled, as he picked up Weaver and tossed him into the chemical chamber.

"What...how did you resist it?!" Weaver asked.

"I may be falling apart, but I'm stronger than you think..." Dr. Rick laughed.

"What were you planning to do with this stuff anyways?" Nora asked.

"I obtained this chemical from a deadly plant in the forbidden parts of the Kelp Forest. I plan to use it to fill the ocean with this fear gas, and soon...the whole planet. The world will go into chaos, and it will be all my doing. I'll watch as everyone tears themselves apart, while I'll be able to flee this crumbling planet," Weaver said, laughing.

"Are you insane?" Drake asked. "I knew you were hiding something, that explains all the suspicious weapons."

"No, I'm doing what is best for the planet...remember?" Weaver said, laughing. "I'm taking the world for myself, without Kordon's gang."

"Are you a complete psycho?" Dash asked.

Just then, Kahzar/Kordon busted through the door in his anti-water suit with four Red Rarks, and tossed some agents aside.

"Wow, what coincidental timing," Nora said, smirking at Weaver, and he began to panic.

"Thanks for making Kyton and Krosis resign," Kahzar said, staring at Nathan, annoyed.

"I assume you were being sarcastic," Nathan said.

The gang then attacked all four Red Rarks, including Shadowclaw, who barely had recovered from the affects, and they were destroyed within seconds.

"You...YOU MUST PAY TOO!" Dr. Rick yelled, as he began to attack Kahzar, but Kahzar whacked him aside.

"You look uglier even than before. Anyways Weaver, so I hear you wanted to take the planet for yourself, without me..." Kahzar said, approaching him in the chemical room.

"How...how did you get here?!" Weaver asked.

"You don't enter the Crimson Dragons without me knowing what goes on. I have gang members that lurk around..." Kahzar said.

"Wait...so, Weaver allied with this freak? Wow," Dash said.

"He was...but now he thinks he can make his own plans, take over the gang, and take my planet for himself. Sorry buddy, that's not how it works..." Kahzar said, laughing.

Kahzar then locked the glass door, and broke it, leaving it jammed. He then saw a red button under a steel protection guard.

"No...you-you can't mutate me!" Weaver said, panicking, trying to get up.

"Yeah...you can't. As much as we hate him, that's not right," Nora said.

"Those are all mutant chemicals?" Drake asked.

"Yes, we were storing them. You can't unleash this much onto me....the result would be disastrous!" Weaver said.

"Too bad, I'm already a mess, so get over it," Dr. Rick said, getting up, as he began to throw pieces everywhere, and tried to attack the Undersea Force, and smashed his arm to the ground.

"You are getting really annoying," Dash said, kicking Dr. Rick in the jaw, which slowly fell off.

"Eww..." Nora said.

"No...gah," Dr. Rick said, as Dash kicked him in the stomach, and he collapsed to the ground.

Kahzar then tore off the steel guard, and pressed the button, as the glass room began to flash red, and the systems said "MUTATION MELTDOWN ACTIVATED..."

"No...GET ME OUT OF HERE!" Weaver yelled, as he picked up his Scareclam mask and began to pound on the door.

"Farewell, fools. I may or may not see you again, I just wanted to deal with this little double-crosser. By the way, I left a nice surprise in the other rooms," Kahzar said, as he teleported away with a key.

The gang then heard multiple explosions go off.

"Great, just what we needed..." Nathan said.

"So I assume you're with them now, too? Looks like we both have our dirty secrets," Weaver said, speaking to Drake. "Now get me out of here!"

"You were planning to mess up the entire world...why should we?" Dash asked.

"As psychotic as he is, it is our job to save people," Nathan said, sighing. "Now how do I open this thing..."

Just then, Dr. Rick, began to get up, and swung his arm at Nora.

"Dr. Rick, please, stop!" Nora yelled. "Weaver is the bad guy!"

Upon hearing that, Rick began to hallucinate and saw his mother in place of Nora.

"Rick...I'm disappointed in you, honey. Those folk didn't do anything to you...remember, the sky's the limit for you...be a man and save them," she said, as she disappeared.

"What...no, I'm sorry to disappoint you momma..." Rick said, getting up, and began to help Nora walk away. "It's not safe here...you must leave momma."

"Huh..?" Nora asked, confused.

Dr. Rick opened the previous door for Nora (or "momma") and escorted her through it, as the Undersea Force followed behind.

Just then, they began to notice the room was in chaos, and was burning down, severely damaged by bombs Kahzar planted. All the mutants were being freed from their ice prisons, and escaping from the base. Agents tried to recapture them, but they were too blinded from the chemical to fight, and were getting knocked over, as the mutants busted through the walls.

"Guys, we have to get out of here!" Nathan said. "We'll worry about the mutants later."

"HEEEELP!" Weaver yelled, as the bomb had 20 seconds left.

"What about Weaver?" PJ asked.

"I got this," Shadowclaw said.

Shadowclaw went charging into the glass, as he broke the door open, just in time. Weaver got out, when suddenly, some of the roof collapsed on the giant chemical tank, and a small tank of it exploded onto Weaver, as he was caught in the scorching explosion, and everyone jumped away.

"GAHHH! HEEEELP!!!" Weaver yelled, as some OPF agents came to pick up Weaver, and half of his face had been burned off by the chemicals, while holding his Scareclam mask.

"We couldn't save him....but I don't know if I really feel bad, he brought it upon himself," PJ said.

"Just keep going..." Dash said, as they dodged falling debris.

Everyone evacuated the base, except for the Undersea Force and Dr. Rick.

"Go momma....get to safety. I LOVE YOU MOMMA!" Dr. Rick yelled, as the Undersea Force got out.

"What about Dr. Rick?" Nora asked.

"Dude, get over here!" PJ yelled.

However, the tundra base began to slowly collapse backwards due to the explosions, and it went sliding off the cliff, as it became disconnected. It then went tumbling into an abyss below, with snow falling everywhere. Dr. Rick was still inside, and he went plunging with it below.

"NOOO!" Dr. Rick yelled still inside one of the mutant rooms, and he accepted his fate, as the base was heard exploding at the bottom of the abyss, with steam coming up.

"Dang....poor dude," Nora said.

"He was psychotic...but yet, he kind of saved us," Nathan said.

"Eh...I really won't miss him, but at least he did help us...sort of. But great, now all these mutants are on the loose...again," Dash said, as they saw all the mutants escaping through the frozen lands.

"So, Weaver ended up being a traitor, Dr. Rick is a mess and possibly dead, mutants are on the loose again, and we lost a base. Bishop is gonna be so mad...you guys should get out of here," Drake said.

Drake stayed behind, as the UF began to flee from the scene. Weaver was being loaded into an ambulance, as tons of other OPF vans came to the scene, including cop cars. Drake explained everything to Bishop, who got out of a van.

"I see...so Weaver was a traitor, and Dr. Rick...bit the dust." Bishop said. "Not only that, but we have a base destroyed, and more mutants to deal with...great. Get Weaver to the medics, and we'll try to clean up this mess, along with getting a cure for these affected agents and scientists. We have to handle this and fast."

Just then, Bishop got a phone call, and he answered.

"Hello?" Bishop answered.

"Bishop, it's me, the President. How is the mutant situation going? Is it under control?" The President asked.

"Yes, we're working on it. I'm not sure where it originated from, but...we should have it fixed soon," Bishop said.

"You better. Remember, one more fiasco, and you're done," The President said, ending the call.

"This isn't good..." Bishop said, irritated.

"So...now what?" Drake asked.

"I guess...you are commander again," Bishop said, as Lane approached them, and Lane shook Drake's fin.

"Welcome back," Lane said.

Drake was more concerned with this news however..now which side would he take?

________

Notes/Trivia

-Character Debuts: Dr. Rick's Mom

-Area Debuts: Frozen Tundra Base and Bikini Bottom Jail

-Absent: Darsun

-Dr. Rick gets a new body, but it goes horribly wrong, and

Spoiler

is presumed dead.

-Dr. Rick's first name is revealed to be "Praxton".

-It is revealed Weaver provided the Shark Mafia with their technology from "A Christmas Story", and that he wanted to use a chemical from a plant to take over the world.

-The OPF used the Tundra base to store mutant chemicals and frozen mutants, but the base gets destroyed due to Kahzar.

-

Spoiler

Weaver gets injured from a chemical, and Drake is commander again.

• Like 3

That was really good, even with the length. As much as Dr.Rick gets on my nerves, I felt for him in this episode, especially regarding the story with his mother, and when he saw Nora as "his momma". It's ashamed that all those mutants got loose again and another base is destroyed, which is becoming increasingly common this season :P . Now that Drake's back as commander, how the heck is that gonna work out with his membership with The UF? Interesting things to think about indeed.

• Like 1

98. The Dinosaur King (Part 1)

The Undersea Force were seen inside the Bikini Bottom Museum of History, minus Drake.

"I'm telling you right now, this is a bad idea," Dash said.

"Dash's right, I don't have the best feeling about this..." Laneld said.

"Come on guys, it'll be fun. How can you not be excited about going into a museum? Exploring the ocean's past is exciting," Zelleo said.

"He's right, give it a chance," Kane said.

"Booooring," Dash and Laneld both said.

"You guys need to lighten up," Nora said.

"Yeah, wait until you guys see the main attraction..." Zelleo said.

"Is it a snack bar? That would classify as a main attraction to me," Laneld said.

They came into an exhibit, to see the OPF shocking a tall starfish mutant, and the crowd was being backed away by other armored agents.

"Well...it's something," Dash said.

"Is that Drake?" Nathan asked, seeing him zapping the mutant.

"Stay back!" the agents yelled, as they managed to handcuff it, and it stopped attacking. It was then walked out by the agents.

"Thank you so much!" the Curator said, shaking fins with Drake.

"It's what we do. Emergency is over citizens, you can continue to enjoy the museum," Drake said, as he bumped into the Undersea Force, and gasped.

"Hey there..." PJ said.

"Oh...hey guys, what brings you here?" Drake asked.

"We're here to see some exhibits, what are you doing here?" Nathan asked.

"Well, a savage mutant broke into the museum, but we handled it. Listen guys...I got promoted back to commander due to Weaver's little incident...so..." Drake said.

"So...you're leaving us?" PJ asked.

"Not entirely. I'll have to kind of play both sides a bit, sorry. I'll try to help when I can, but I have a job to do," Drake said, as Lane came to them.

"Hey there, who are these guys?" Lane asked.

"Just some citizens that were worried, nothing too major," Drake said, lying.

"Don't worry citizens, the OPF is going to make the ocean a better place," Lane said. "Farewell for now..."

All the OPF agents exited.

"Well...so much for that vehicle then," PJ said.

"Don't worry guys, he's still on our side...I hope," Nathan said.

"What if he rats us out?" Laneld asked.

"He wouldn't...right?" Nora said, a bit worried.

They continued to explore the museum to get that off their minds. They went past many bones, models, and images of prehistoric sea animals.

"Fascinating creatures," Kane said.

"Look at all these deadly beasts...the Megalodon, Mosasaurus, Tylosaurus, Nothosaurus...so many!" Zelleo said. "Also check out these cool features."

An animatronic prehistoric eel came popping out of some bushes at the gang, as it went back in.

"Lame," Dash said.

"You guys need to get a better taste of history," Zelleo said, when they came across a giant bone sculpture of the Megalodon.

"Yikes...that gives me the creeps!" Laneld said, backing away.

"The Megalodon...one of the largest and most dangerous beasts in marine history," Nora said.

"I wonder what it must have been like back then. A fish would just swim, and that giant shark would just come slowly behind them...and attack!" Zelleo said, making hand gestures, when suddenly, the skeleton began to glow red and move.

"Uh Zelleo....is that a robot too?" Dash asked, as they all saw the moving Megalodon skeleton, which slowly came off its podium and onto the floor.

"Uh....no, no it's not!" Zelleo said, panicking.

It let out a giant roar, as the Curator and several other fish began to panic.

"It's alive!" a fish yelled, as they all ran away from the room.

"What did I tell you guys, I KNEW something would go wrong!" Laneld said.

Just then, all of the Megalodon bones began to come apart and swarm around the Undersea Force, with a mysterious voice laughing.

"It's safe to say this isn't a part of the exhibit..." Nathan said, getting his fighting stance ready.

"That's a good assumption," Zelleo replied, as the bones formed a face with two giant horns pointing downward, and a strange skeletal face.

"Greetings from the Cretaceous Era, miserable fish," the skeleton said, moving its head while laughing evilly.

A security guard fish then ran into the area, to see the giant laughing skeleton head.

"I didn't sign up for this!" the security guard said, running away.

"Thanks for the help," Nora said to the fleeing guard.

"Mwa ha ha ha! How fitting I find you freaks here with your dinosaur ancestors, since your kind will also soon be extinct!" the skeletal head said.

"Wait a second...I remember that voice. It's Salvati Undero!" Zelleo said.

"Salvati Underdo? Wasn't that the evil sorcerer you guys told me about, who was banished millions of years into the past?" Kane asked.

"That's what we thought..." Nathan said.

"Fools, there is nowhere you can hide from my magic. From all the way back to the ancient past, I have sent this message to forewarn you of your inevitable, impending, DOOMS!" Salvati's skeletal head said.

"Next time, send it via postcard," Laneld said.

"You messed with my plans to steal the Time Staff, and now you will all pay! Mark my words silly fish, everything you've come to love and know will soon be erased. Your futures will be destroyed, as will your pasts. I will deal with Lord Timeostasis and his idiotic apprentice soon enough, but for now, destroying Earth's timeline would be a great start for my revenge," Salvati's skeletal head explained.

"Enough of your bluffing, bring it on now, bonehead!" Dash yelled, as he pulled out his yellow sword hidden in a backpack behind him.

"...You really brought your sword here?" PJ asked.

"In case of emergencies like this, yes," Dash said.

"Mwa ha ha ha! If you dare to try and stop me, I shall be waiting in the Ring of Fire!" Salvati's head said.

"Hey, I'm talking to you!" Dash yelled, as he jumped at Salvati's skeletal head, but all of the bones collapsed to the ground. "Why is it that all of these bad guys will never stay defeated?"

"Weird how he never responded to Dash. It's as if..." Zelleo was saying.

"...it was a pre-recorded message, or a time capsule," Kane said, figuring it out. "It's as if he knew we would be here in this exact moment, and enchanted these bones from the past to deliver it."

"Great job, it all makes sense," Zelleo replied.

"Do you really think he'll do all of those threats?" Laneld asked.

"I don't know, but I also just realized something else. The Ring of Fire is a long chain of volcanoes lining the Pacific Ocean, above where we live," Zelleo said, pointing to a map on a bulletin board.

"Well, that narrows things down," Nathan said.

"It doesn't make sense though. He challenged us to stop him, but yet he also must know we have no way to get to him. We would need a time machine," Zelleo said.

"We could get Darsun to build one," Nora said jokingly.

Just then, a portal began to appear on the board, as they all backed away, to see Ranet appear through it with the Time Staff.

"Hey guys! Man, it's been so long...I missed you all!" Ranet said, hugging everyone. "Well, it seems like a long time, but in other times, you never know."

"Alright, this cannot be a coincidence. Ranet, what are you doing here?" Zelleo asked.

"I'm graduating! Well, if I pass this final exam, anyways. Lord Timeostasis says I need to solve a time crisis is my final, so I'm really stressed. If I pass...well, not if, when I pass, I'll get promoted from Apprentice Timestress to Temporal Explicator First Class!" Ranet said, very enthusiastic.

"Um....yeah," Nora said.

"I see that's the apprentice you told us about..." Kane said.

"The descriptions didn't lie either..." PJ said.

"Yeah...she's a lot to take in," Dash replied.

"If Lord Timeostasis knows this is happening, why doesn't he just fix it? He's the master of time and all," Laneld said.

"I'm supposed to fix it, it's my final exam...and I came to see here if you guys want to help!" Ranet said.

"Guys, huddle up," Nathan said, as the seven minus Ranet huddled up. "I know Salvati is setting a trap, you guys know Salvati is setting a trap. But to be quite honest...we can't really leave this to Ranet...can we?"

"Especially since if Salvati Undero can destroy us via the past, it should have happened by now," Zelleo whispered.

"Meaning...?" Laneld asked.

"It means little miss tick tock over there will be the one who goes back in time, and messes things up for all of us...and I mean, all of us," Dash said sternly, as they broke up the huddle.

"Alright Ranet, we'll go with you, and help as much as we can," Nathan said.

"YES! Trust me, this is going to be a breeze. I have gotten so much better with the Time Staff, watch..." Ranet said, as the staff began to glow.

"Hold on there, we're going to need our equipment, along with breathing equipment," PJ said.

"Oh, that's right...you guys go do that, I'll wait here," Ranet said.

Elsewhere...

Bishop and several OPF agents were seen in a hospital room, and Weaver was in bandages on a bed. His Scareclam mask was on a table next to the bed.

"Weaver...wake up..." Agent Mark said.

Weaver began to open his eyes, to see the agents, and his face was covered in a bandage, along with some of his body.

"Ugh....where am I?" Weaver asked.

"It's a hospital, what does it look like?" Bishop said, annoyed. "Be grateful, we could have just left you there to burn and freeze."

"Yeah...thanks," Weaver said, in a strange voice, and through the bandage, his right eye area looked odd.

"We're not going to hurt you. Tell us, why did you work with that alien freak?" Bishop asked.

"Well, since I've been removed from their gang, I guess I can.." Weaver said, and a flashback occurred, with Weaver and several OPF agents in a zone with several vehicles. "A few months ago, we were exploring a Dark Forest Zone, where we sentenced to take out Kordon (before he mutated) and some of his gang, who were trying to take the key..."

Weaver was seen exploring with a laser gun, when he got ambushed by two Red Rarks, and was front in front of Kordon, outside the Burner.

"Puny little fish, I'd squash you right now.." Kordon said.

"Wait...please don't...you are fascinating creatures. Perhaps...I could join you," Weaver said, getting up. "We have all the weapon access you need..."

"Hmm...tempting offer...but why?" Kordon asked.

"Well, I can't stand the commander of our group right now, and I'd like to stick it to him. I want to ally with you so I can sabotage him, so hopefully our leader will promote me..." Weaver said.

"I like your thinking. Deal, but don't rat us out.." Kordon said, shaking Weaver's finn.

"But I need to make it look like I did something, so let us have that key for now," Weaver said. "I can help you with later ones."

"Fair enough," Kordon said, as Weaver walked away, laughing.

"So, that's why and how I allied with them, admittedly maybe it wasn't the best idea looking back..." Weaver said, finishing his tale.

"You got that right. By law I have to let you heal here, but when you do, you are turning in your OPF gear, because you're fired. Drake is commander again," Bishop said.

"What?! You can't...gah," Weaver said, trying to get up, but his back hurt. "I didn't mean to..."

"You didn't mean to what? Kill one of my scientists, destroy a base, release mutants, injured many agents who are still recovering, and attempt to poison the city? That's what I thought, now I never want to see you again," Bishop said, as he walked away with the agents, and slammed the door shut.

"I wasn't going to poison the city, I was joking. Don't go, no...you can't....nooo, GAAAH" Weaver yelled, as he felt an aching pain in the right side of his face, and his body began to throb viciously.

Back in the museum, the Undersea Force had their gear on, and tons of water supply so they can breath. Water was in their helmets.

"Alright, here we go..." Ranet said, as she began to open a portal.

A portal opened in a prehistoric land, with tons of jungles and a volcano in the background. All eight fell out of it onto the ground.

"WAAAAH!" Laneld yelled, falling to the ground.

"Hey, I thought you said you got better with your time skills!" Dash said, getting up.

"I am! Wow, I actually did it!" Ranet said, as they looked around to see some dinosaurs in the distance.

"Should we be worried that she is so surprised she succeeded?" Laneld asked.

"Wow, this is so fascinating. I've heard of these land dinosaurs, but never actually seen any. There's an Apatosaurus, a Pterodactyl...wow," Zelleo said.

"This is pretty cool...I wonder if we could find a large body of water to see what the prehistoric ocean looks like," Nora said.

"We can, but not now," Zelleo said.

A Raptor was seen walking around poking at a dead dinosaur's body, and it growled when it saw the Undersea Force.

"Watch out guys, we may seem like snacks to some of these things..." Nathan said.

"I'm not afraid of any prehistoric dinos," Dash said, getting out his sword.

"Whoa, take it easy. We need to be careful here. This isn't some Zone or another dimension, this is our world's past...well, above world. Anything we do here could drastically alter the present. We can't leave anything behind, and we have to...ACHOO!" Zelleo tried to say, as he sneezed through his helmet.

"Gesundheit. So if I were to leave any weapon or gear behind, some archaeologist could find it years later and freak out?" Dash asked.

"That might be, so we better keep our gear in safe spots, and don't let it fall out," Nathan said.

They put all of their supplies in bags, which they carried in bags on their backs. They continued to walk through the prehistoric jungles, and ignoring dinosaurs that could attack them.

"It's too bad our alien dinosaur friends aren't here, they would love this," Nora said.

"Now, the first thing we need to do is get a fix on our location and....ACHOOOO!!!!" Zelleo tried to say, as he sneezed loudly through his helmet, which echoed across the land, as several dinosaurs were startled by it. "Sorry..."

They then looked ahead to see a stampede of large green Raptors.

"Uh...Gasundheit?" Laneld said.

Several Pterodactyls were flying over them, as all eight began to run away from the stampede of Raptors. They were running very fast, and they were dodging them, trying not to get crushed.

"Ugh, way to go, sneezy!" Dash said angrily.

"I wanted to see dinosaurs, but not like this!" Kane said, dodging the Raptors, as he managed to push PJ and Nora out of the way.

"Thanks," Nora said, as the Raptors kept going.

"Ranet, use the Time Staff and get us out of here!" Zelleo said, trying to protect her.

"Oh right...uh, why aren't you working?!" Ranet asked, as she shook it around. "Not now, I thought we had an understanding!"

"Ranet, come on!" Zelleo said, as he picked her up and continued to run.

"Laneld, head's up!" Dash said, as Laneld dodged an incoming Raptor.

"Thanks man," Laneld replied.

Dash then jumped onto a Raptor, and was riding on it.

"Hey, check me out!" Dash said.

"Cool!" Laneld siad, as he jumped on one behind. "Yee-haw!"

"Laneld, follow me!" Dash said, as he jumped onto a stony cliff, as did Laneld, but was dangling from the side. Dash helped him get up.

Nathan, Nora, PJ and Kane all got up to the cliff, as Zelleo and Ranet were trying to get up there. Zelleo jumped onto a Raptor with Ranet.

"Zelleo, over here!" they all said, waving to him.

Zelleo jumped off the Raptor as Ranet was still on his back, and onto the cliff, but started to slide off. The others helped them get up there, and they watched as the stampede continued to run.

"That was fun...in a we almost lost our lives in a scary kind of way," Laneld said.

"Thanks for saving us, Ranet," Dash said.

"Look, it's not my fault. I don't know what happened with this stupid staff, it's not working," Ranet said.

"Let me guess...we're stuck here," Dash replied.

"I don't know what happened," Ranet said, upset.

"Here, let me take a look at the staff. Maybe a bolt came loose during the stampede," Zelleo said.

Dash then felt something was behind him, as he turned around to see a Triceratops sniffing him.

"Get away," Dash said, as he felt something on his bag. He opened it up to see a bag of Kelp Chips in it. "Loose something, Laneld?"

"I always carry a spare bag of Kelp Chips," Laneld said, and Dash threw them at his face.

Laneld then saw the Triceratops trying to eat the bag, as Laneld opened it up and tossed some Kelp Chips into its mouth.

"Laneld, do you have any idea you could have just changed the present by feeding that thing chips from the future?" Zelleo asked, and Dash slapped Laneld in the face.

"Aw come on, he likes them...oh fine," Laneld said.

"I think this staff is overheating, it's not supposed to turn red," Ranet said, as the staff went from blue to red.

The Triceratops then looked into the forest to see a glowing red eye.

"What is it, boy?" Laneld asked.

Three dinosaurs came charging at the gang from the bushes with glowing red eyes.

"Oh no, it's the Deinonychus, one of the most vicious carnivores," Zelleo said.

"What did you say before Ranet, refresh my memory? Oh yeah, trust me, this is going to be a breeze..." Dash said.

"Heads up guys, they are fast and one of the smartest of dinosaurs, with powerful jaws and a razor sharp sickle claw on each foot," Zelleo explained.

"This would be interesting if it weren't for the fact we are about to get attacked by them," Nora said.

"Anything else we need to know?" Dash asked.

"Yeah...they can jump!" Zelleo said, as one of them jumped onto the cliff.

Zelleo grabbed Ranet, and all of them went jumping off the backside of the cliff except for Dash and Nathan, fleeing away from the three Deinonychus.

"Nice lizard..." Laneld said, as he, Nora, PJ, and Kane were being chased by one.

Nathan and Dash were fighting off one on the cliff, and dodging its powerful jaw snaps. Dash began to fling his sword at it, and he kicked it in the stomach, causing it to fall off the cliff and land on the ground.

Zelleo and Ranet were running away from the other, as it jumped at Zelleo, and tried to attack him with its jaws.

"Oh no....wait...ACHOO!!" Zelleo said before sneezing through his helmet.

The dinosaur then stopped attacking as it was confused by this. It then ran away.

"Saved by a sneeze...well, that's embarrassing," Zelleo said.

Zelleo then chased after the dinosaur, as he jumped on it and put his sword around its neck, but it flung Zelleo off. He tried to get up, but the dinosaur was about to attack.

"Zelleo, get up! Get away from him!" Ranet said, as she ran in front of Zelleo.

"Ranet, no!" Zelleo said.

It then jumped up and was about to attack, when the Triceratops from earlier rammed into the beast, as it fell to the ground. It got back up, but the Triceratops kept circling around the Deinonychus.

"Alright, thanks!" Zelleo said to the Triceratops.

The dinosaur's eyes stopped glowing red, and it finally ran away, as did the other two. The others finally regrouped.

"I knew we could trust that thing," Laneld said. "Way to go Trevor!"

"...Trevor?" Dash asked.

"It's my name for it," Laneld said.

"Why did we leave? Did we scare them off?" Dash asked.

"Nope," Nathan said.

"Something more horrible is coming our way?" Dash asked.

"Yup," Nathan said.

Something roared, as the ground began to shake, and large footsteps were heard.

"Whatever it is, it's big..." Zelleo said.

"I hope it's friendly.." Laneld said.

A giant brown T-Rex with red eyes crushed through the trees, and Salvati Undero was seen on top of it.

"Salvati!" Nathan said, getting his sword out.

"Oh no.." Ranet said, worried.

"Mwa ha ha! Welcome fish, to your doom!" Salvati said, as the T-Rex roared, and all eight were ready to attack. It continued to walk towards them...

To Be Continued...

_______

Notes/Trivia

-Character Debuts: Curator, "Trevor", and Dinosaurs

-Area Debuts: Bikini Bottom Museum of History, Bikini Bottom Hospital, Prehistoric Era, and Dark Forest Zone (flashback only)

-Absent: Darsun

-Salvati and Ranet both return. Salvati was previously banished into the prehistoric age near the end of "Time Travails", and now has control of the dinosaurs there by some magic spell.

-Drake will be less active with the Undersea Force.

-It is revealed how Weaver joined the Crimson Dragons.

-The Dark Forest Zone seen in Weaver's flashback has yet to be visited by the Undersea Force.

• Like 1

That was a pretty good episode. It had a fun vibe to it, and I liked the character interactions in the episode, particularly when it came to Ranet. I also liked Laneld making a dino-friend and then naming it :hysterical: .  The Weaver stuff was very revealing and I liked how we saw exactly what led him to join the CD's. The ending with Salvati on the dinosaur's head was and the team getting ready to attack was a very good cliffhanger and I can't wait to see how this all wraps up.

• Like 1

99. The Dinosaur King (Part 2)

The episode opens with a flashback to Lord Timeostasis' time citadel, around a thousand years ago.

"Long ago, I, Salvati Undero was close to gaining supreme power..." Salvati's voice said narrating the flashback, as a time guard in blue armor was seen cleaning the Time Staff, being held a golden statue.

However, the guard was suddenly blasted by a red pulse, and he fell to the ground. A humanoid character wearing brown armor, with glowing red hands, had blasted the guard. The figure then grabbed the Time Staff, and smiled evilly.

"I was once an apprentice to Lord Timeostasis. Wiith the Time Staff, I was going to rule all of time," Salvati's voice said, revealing the human was Salvati. "That was until Lord Timeostasis thwarted my plan..."

Lord Timeostasis appeared in a blue forcefield.

"You think you can steal the Time Staff from me, my apprentice? Nice try Salvati, but that's not going to happen. In fact, I have a special punishment for you..." Timeostasis said.

"NOOO!" Salvati yelled, as he blasted red lasers from his eyes at Timeostasis, but he blasted blue lasers from his forcefield back, colliding with the red lasers.

Salvati was basted by the blue lasers, and his body began to glow blue. As he screamed, his body began to transform into a brown goat-like monster, with his armor still on.

"He turned me into the hideous monster that I am today, and exiled me from null time to an ancient zone that was once part of Senato, where he hoped to never hear from me again," Salvati said, as Lord Timeostasis made a portal appear, and Salvati was pulled into it, and fell into the Ancient Land Zone.

"But instead, I plotted my revenge, using my magic I tried again to take the Time Staff," Salvati said, as a flashback was shown from "Time Travails" where he was in his castle with Ultimate Draco (as a dragon), and was seen chanting around a cauldron. "Unfortunately, my plans were once again derailed by those accursed fish guardians, and that new foolish apprentice Ranet..."

A flashback was shown with the team fighting against him from Time Travails, and he was whacked in the head, falling to the ground.

"Lord Timeostasis banished me once again further in time, this time to Earth's Cretaceous period. That still did not stop me. With my magic, I lured my enemies back through time," Salvati said, as flashbacks were shown to the previous episode with his skull head in the museum, and him approaching the gang on his T-Rex. "Now, they will all be destroyed, and I will take the staff from that idiotic apprentice. They have no idea on what changes will befall them..."

The Undersea Force and Ranet were face to face with Salvati on his T-Rex, and he continued to laugh.

"Welcome fools, I have been expecting to you," Salvati said, holding a strange staff.

"I called it, it's a trap, pay up," Laneld said, as the T-Rex roared.

"As for you Ranet, give me that Time Staff, or watch your little fish friends get crushed and eaten to smithereens by these dinosaurs," Salvati threatened, as some Raptors appeared from the other side.

Zelleo was about to sneeze, but Dash put his sword against his helmet to stop him.

"Last time you sneezed, you caused a dinosaur stampede. This cold is going to end us if he doesn't end us first," Dash said.

Nathan then picked up Ranet, and began to put her onto Trevor.

"Nathan, put me down, this is embarrassing!-" Ranet was saying.

"Stay there, and try to fix the Time Staff," Nathan said, as he ran off with his sword.

"Oh fiddlesticks, I have to do something. Come on, work!" Ranet said, as she held out the staff and it made a blue spark go into Trevor, and he charged into the T-Rex, bashing it aside.

"Woaaah, stop!" Ranet said, as Trevor was about to charge into the T-Rex again, as Nathan jumped onto Trevor and onto the T-Rex, tackling Salvati off of it.

Trevor went ramming into the T-Rex again, as Ranet fell off of him and landed on the ground. The T-Rex then tumbled over, and was out-cold. The others were trying to fight off the Raptors in the background.

"You know, I think I'm really going to hate dinosaurs after this..." PJ said, as a Raptor was biting on his white sword.

"Is it over, did we win?" Ranet asked, getting up.

Nathan was on the ground with Salvati, and both got up. Salvati grabbed a furry orange staff with a skull on top of it, as Nathan got up with his red sword.

"Gah! You dare touch me?!" Salvati said furiously, as he made his hand spark some red bolts, and he blasted one at Nathan, and he went tumbling to the ground.

Salvati then made his staff glow red, as several Pterodactyls began to come.

"I grow tired of waiting, bring me the Time Staff my pets! Bring it, NOW!" Salvati yelled, and the Pterodactyls' eyes began to glow red.

Ranet began to run, as one dived at her, pushing her to the ground, and grabbing the Time Staff.

"The staff!" Kane yelled, seeing the beats fly away with the staff, and he kicked a Raptor, causing it to tumble over.

All of the Raptors' eyes stopped glowing red and they ran away, as the Pterodactyl dropped the staff into Salvati's hands, which he caught. Everyone then ran towards him.

"No, don't let him use it!" Nora yelled.

"Mwa ha ha ha!" Salvati laughed, as he blasted a red blast from the Time Staff, and caused a giant rocky pillar to rise in front of them.

A Pterodactyl landed on the ground, and Salvati hopped on its back, and it flew off with him.

"You failed, fish. The Time Staff is mine, and now for the last part of my plan...the apprentice herself!" Salvati said, as the Pterodactyl dived at Ranet.

"Ranet, run!" Zelleo yelled, as she was getting up.

"What? WAAAH!" Ranet yelled, as she was grabbed by the beast, and it flew off with her. Trevor tried to run to it, but it was too late.

"Farewell fish, enjoy your exile here, we have destiny to make with the meteor!" Salvati laughed, flying away.

"No!" Zelleo yelled.

"Don't worry, we'll get her...if we can find them..." Nathan said.

We then see Weaver was still in his room at the Bikini Bottom Hospital, and was watching an ad on the television.

"Come on out to the Ocean Protection Force's fundraiser this afternoon! Donate to the cause to stop the mutant outbreak!" a female fish said, and many activities were shown at the Bikini Bottom Park. "We have sports, barbecues, and more!"

Weaver then threw the remote at the tv, causing it to go crack and go off.

"When I get out of here, they will all pay..." Weaver said.

Just then, Kahzar appeared out of the darkness in the room in his anti-water suit.

"Well well well, look who it is," Kahzar said, laughing.

"You...how did you get here?" Weaver asked.

"I still have the key genius, and I "snuck" in. I want to see what you mutated into, remove those bandages..." Kahzar said, as he reached his claws out to his face, but Weaver slapped them aside.

"You...you did this to me," Weaver said angrily, trying to attack Kahzar.

"I did nothing to you. You see, all I did was activate that button. I didn't cause your accident, though. The Undersea Force or OPF could have rescued you...but they didn't, did they?" Kahzar said, trying to calm him down.

"...You're right," Weaver said.

"I have to admit, I'm impressed you tried to betray me," Kahzar said, laughing. "At this point, I don't even care anymore. Do whatever you want. You can have my weapons and more. You can be your own independent nation like me, you don't need anybody else."

Weaver then grabbed a doubloon that was on the desk next to the Scareclam mask. The heads side was golden clean, but the tails side was rusty from the explosion.

"What's that?" Kahzar asked.

"You're right. I'm the only law of justice now, and this doubloon will decide it for me. Everyone has a 50/50 chance. This coin is unbiased, and determines all..." Weaver said, as he flipped the doubloons and caught it on his bandaged fin. It landed on the clean side (the good side), allowing Kahzar to live. "You got lucky."

"Fair enough. Have fun," Kahzar said, as Weaver looked around to see he had disappeared.

The Undersea Force was then seen traveling through the prehistoric jungle, with dinosaurs eating grass in the background.

"This stinks. We've been walking for hours. I'm tired, cold, and hungry," Laneld said, as Nathan sliced through a bush.

"We have a mission to do," Nora said.

"I know, but Ranet said this was a big test for her, and so far, this is looking like a huge F," Laneld said. "Why doesn't Lord Timeostasis do something anyways, he sent her here?"

"Because he's a huge grade-A jerk," Dash said.

"He did say the test was for Ranet only, though," PJ said.

"I hope Ranet is okay," Zelleo said.

"We will find her, and I'm sure she'll be okay. Salvati clearly needs her alive for something," Nathan said, as all seven jumped off a small cliff to lower ground, and continued to run.

Ranet is then seen asleep in an unknown area, and she begins to wake up.

"Ugh...what a terrible nightmare...AAAH!" Ranet yelled, as she saw Salvati on a pile of bones.

"We meet again apprentice, for the last time," Salvati said, laughing. "I also hope you are enjoying the view."

The view then shows Ranet was tied to the center of a giant ring of bones. There were four bone arches connecting the ring on the sides, and it was above a giant prehistoric ocean.

"Let me go you creep, and give me back my staff!" Ranet yelled angrily.

"Your master is a fool to trust you with such power, and soon, I will use that power to destroy him!" Salvati said.

"So what do you want me for? I don't think he is going to come for me if that is what you're-" Ranet was saying.

"You think I'm using you as bait? No. My magic needs fuel, such as the life of an apprentice timestress for example," Salvati said, laughing, and Ranet began to have a worried look.

The Undersea Force were shown hiking through the jungles still, and Laneld was eating his Kelp Chips. Zelleo began to collapse to the ground slightly.

"Ah....ACHOO!" Zelleo sneezed through his water helmet. "Ugh..."

"You okay Zelleo? Do you need to rest?" Nathan asked, approaching him.

"Want a chip?" Laneld asked.

"It is just this irritating cold...but it is nothing compared to our real issue. Even if we saved Ranet, I'm not sure if we're going to make it out of this alive. We don't have much time." Zelleo said.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Nora asked.

"Uh...come again? What's with the "we don't have much time"?" Laneld asked, scratching his helmet.

"What are you talking about?" Dash asked.

"Well, from the looks of everything around here, we are in the late Cretaceous era. From the way Salvati is talking about extinction and meteors, see that light in the sky? I don't think that's a star growing up there...I'll bet that's an asteroid. The asteroid that is about to hit the planet. You know, the one that apparently wiped out the dinosaurs?" Zelleo explained.

Everyone gasped, and Nathan began to shake his head.

"Thanks for the pep talk, dude," Laneld said.

"Well, someone had to be honest..." Kane said.

"This just keeps getting better and better," Dash said.

"Then let's find Ranet and get out of here before the asteroid hits," Nathan said.

They continued to walk through the jungles, as several volcanoes were erupting lava in the background, and they sliced through some bushes. They then stopped in their tracks when they saw the giant bone structure above the ocean in front of them.

"Whoa..." Laneld said.

"Great, how much you wanna bet Ranet is at the top of that thing?" Dash asked, as they hid behind some flower patches.

"Oh no...it's a Velociraptor," Zelleo said, as they saw a gray one with red stripes below them, and its eyes were glowing red.

"One of the most deadliest kinds of Raptors," Kane said.

"Please, that's a Velociraptor? Oh, scary," Dash said.

"Uh...guys," PJ said, as they saw a horde of Velociraptors gathering together.

"Did I mention they hunt in packs?" Zelleo said.

"We have to get to that spire, give me a minute and I'll come up with a plan," Nathan said.

"Leave it to me," Laneld said. "Hey dino, want some modern day dino chow?"

Laneld then threw a bag with the Kelp Chips attached to it from the bushes, and it landed in front of a Velociraptor. It then growled, as several others approached the bag and they began to look up at the bushes.

"Great, they're looking at us like we're the food," Dash said.

"That's your plan? Laneld, they're carnivores, they won't eat chips..." Zelleo said.

"Oh...right," Laneld said, as Dash whacked him in the helmet.

"Kelp for brains," Dash said.

Nathan popped his head from the bushes, when the Velociraptors suddenly saw him.

"Uh oh...looks like we're switching to Plan B," Nathan said, getting his sword out.

"What's Plan B?" PJ asked.

"I'll let you know as soon as I think of it," Nathan said, and everyone else got their weapons ready.

The Velociraptors climbed up to where they were, and cornered the gang from both sides.

"Okay, here's Plan B: Run to the spire," Nathan said.

"Run? That's your best plan?!" Dash asked.

"Just do it!" Zelleo yelled, as Dash jumped off the area and ran toward the bone sculpture, as Zelleo whacked a Velociraptor aside with his sword.

Everyone else jumped down, but several other Velociraptors followed behind, and the gang all ran toward the sculpture. They all began to climb up the bone arches. Nora, PJ, Kane, and Dash went to the closer one, as Nathan, Zelleo, and Laneld went to the other one.

"Aaah!" Laneld yelled, seeing the dinosaurs close to him from the ground.

"Laneld, quit goofing around and give me your fin!" Nathan said, as Laneld jumped up and grabbed Nathan's fin, dodging some claws of the dinosaurs below.

"Goofing around he says, sheesh!" Laneld said, hanging on.

The Velociraptors were trying to grab onto the bones, but they couldn't fit, and kept sliding off.

"I think I'll leave the strategies to you from now on," Laneld said.

"Good plan," Nathan replied.

"Eww, please don't tell me this is what I think it is," Laneld said, as he was climbing up and feeling all the bones.

"This sculpture is made out of fresh dinosaur bones, hundreds and thousands of them," Zelleo said.

"Eww, what did I just say? Don't tell me!" Laneld said.

"Laneld, come on," Nathan said, as they kept climbing up.

They continued to climb the bones, and the sky was acting strange. It was red, and weird currents were forming around the structure.

"Hey, sir, uh, Mr. Demon, can you let me down now? This is really uncomfortable. Seriously, I am totally done with this," Ranet said, still tied to the center, and the sky flashed blue lightning.

"The spells are cast. Everything is in place. Nothing can stop me now!" Salvati said, as a giant red hole was seen forming in the sky.

"Salvati!" Nathan yelled, as all seven Undersea Force members had made it to the top, and the sky flashed lightning again. "Let her go, demon!"

"Or else!" Dash said.

"Nathan, guys!" Ranet said.

"Persistent little aquatic creatures, aren't you? No matter, your fates are sealed!" Salvati yelled.

"Guys, he is like, insane. He is going to destroy the timeline...your timeline, and me!" Ranet said.

"Fools, in a matter of moments, my magic will call down a bolt of eldritch energy that will be channelled through the Time Staff, and joined with its power, it will incinerate your beloved timestress," Salvati said, as the staff was held from a large skeleton hand above her. "Her destruction will release a blast of magic energy straight into the molten core of the planet."

"A blast of that magnitude would set off every volcano in the Ring of Fire, perfecting the rotation of the Earth just enough to cause the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs...to miss. It would change the timeline drastically. Humanity would never rise...and ultimately, we would never exist. Nobody would ever exist," Zelleo explained.

"Mwa ha ha ha! No more fish, no more Ranet. With the power of the sacrifice of a timestress, and the power of an entire timeline, I'll be powerful enough to rival Lord Timeostasis himself!" Salvati explained, as he laughed, and more lightning struck in the sky. "I will enjoy seeing you all disappear into oblivion!"

"Disappear this, whacko!" Dash yelled, as he jumped up.

"Dash, wait, no!" Nathan yelled.

Salvati blasted several red blasts from his hands at Dash, but he dodged. He then landed on the other side of the bone pile, and punched Salvati in the face.

"I was going to let the dinosaurs destroy the seven of you, but if you insist...I will do the job myself!" Salvati said, as he threw a red beam at Dash, which trapped him a red ball. He then picked up the red ball and threw Dash back to the other side with the rest of the gang.

Salvati then used his magic to blast red beams into the bones, and all of the bones began to float around him, attaching to his body, as more lightning struck in the sky. Soon, he was entirely covered in an armor of bones, with spikes and blades on his arms.

"Now, let's have some fun!" Salvati laughed, as the sky struck lightning again, and was now raining.

He then jumped over to their side and they began attacking.

"We don't have time for this! Nathan, grab the Time Staff!" Zelleo said.

"Hey," Ranet said.

"..And save Ranet!" Zelleo added.

"We'll hold off Salvati!" Nora said.

Nathan then began to cut the chains holding Ranet, as Laneld and Dash tried to attack Salvati, but he grabbed them and clashed the both of them together, tossing them aside. He then saw Nathan cutting the chains. PJ, Kane, and Nora all attacked him, but he whacked them aside as well. Salvati then snuck behind Nathan.

"Nathan, watch out!" Ranet yelled, but it was too late, as Salvati crushed Nathan with his two hands and stepped on him.

"Mwa ha ha! Pathetic, I thought you creatures would offer me more sport," Salvati said, when Dash came charging at him, and clashed his sword against the bones, but Salvati whacked Dash aside, and he went falling off the edge.

"Dash!" Laneld yelled, but he looked below to see Dash hanging onto some bones.

"This guy is really ticking me off," Dash said, as he began to climb up, and Laneld helped him up.

PJ, Kane, Zelleo, and Nora were still fighting off Salvati, as Zelleo and Nora both bashed him aside, and Nathan managed to get up and away from him.

"Nathan, we need to stop the spell. Salvati's magic has to go through the staff to ignite the Ring of Fire. We have to take the staff out of the equation," Zelleo said.

"You go, we'll keep Salvati busy," Nathan said.

Zelleo then smashed off a chain, which lowered Ranet a bit.

"Careful Zelleo, it's a long way down," Ranet said, as Zelleo smashed another off, and she began to hang down with two chains holding her. "Aaah!"

"Don't panic, I'll be right back," Zelleo said, as he began to climb up the hand sculpture to get to the staff.

"Hey, where are you going?" Ranet asked.

Nathan and PJ flung their swords at Salvati, but he blasted red beams at the bone ground. He then saw Zelleo climbing up the structure to get the staff.

"If you really think there is any conceivable way you can defeat me, you are a fool!" Salvati yelled, as he blasted a red beam at he staff, and it turned red. It then launched a red blast, sending Zelleo to fall down the bones, but held on.

The sky was beginning to form a pathway for the bolt, and the bone sculpture began to shake. A giant Megalodon was swimming around the bone structure.

"The staff is mine, and the girl will be sacrificed! You better hope you don't go falling off, or that beast below will consume you whole..." Salvati laughed.

"Great...just what we needed," Nora said.

"I don't think so, bonehead!" Dash yelled, as he began to attack him with PJ and Kane, and Salvati was swinging around with his red glowing hands.

Dash kicked Salvati aside, and he almost fell off the structure, but was hanging on with the blades on his feet.

"Gahh! No more games!" Salvati yelled, as he glowed red and blasted red beams at all six, and they were on the bone ground glowing.

"I will destroy everything you've ever known!" Salvati yelled, laughing. He continued to glow, as more bones were forming on his armor. "When I am done, there will be no evidence you ever existed! Mwa ha haha!"

Zelleo was then seen helping Ranet climb up, and he had freed her from the chains.

"Hey Salvati, say goodbye to your Time Staff!" Zelleo yelled, as he threw his blue sword at the bone structure, and the staff came flying off.

"NOOO!" Salvati yelled, as he jumped to grab the falling staff, but the lightning bolt finally struck down, and it struck Salvati while he was holding the staff. "GAHHHH!"

The Undersea Force looked away from the bright blue light, as the raining stopped and the red sky cleared up. The Megalodon's eyes were no longer red, and it then swam underneath where Salvati was falling.

"NOOO!" Salvati yelled, as he went falling into the giant mouth of the Megalodon, along with the time staff.

"You did it Zelleo, you saved me and all of humanity! Most importantly, I can graduate!" Ranet said.

Just then, the bone structure began to collapse.

"Salvati's magic must have been holding this thing together, everyone run!" Nathan yelled, as they all tried to run off the structure, but they all fell into the waters. However, the Megalodon did not attack them strangely, and they managed to make it to the shore.

"Why didn't that thing attack us?" Dash asked, as they saw the bones collapsing into the ocean.

"I dunno, but that asteroid is going to hit. It could be three months, three years, I don't know. But it will hit..." Zelleo said.

"Great, just great. We're doomed with no Time Staff," Dash said.

Just then, the Megalodon spit out Zelleo's sword and the Time Staff, and they landed on the shore.

"Well, looks like we aren't doomed after all," Kane said.

Darsun was seen in the Vobi, and a portal opened, with all eight walking through.

"...It is probably best I don't know," Darsun said.

The Undersea Force were then seen at the OPF's fundraiser party, and Nathan was fighting against Lane in a karate match.

"Should we really be here? I mean, Bishop knows our identities..." Nora said.

"Exactly, and plus, we just saved the entire timeline," Laneld said.

"If he wanted to expose you guys, he would've done it by now," Drake said.

"Whew, nice match there, partner," Lane said, shaking fins with Nathan.

Nathan then gave Bishop a check for 500 doubloons, and Bishop was examining all the checks at a desk.

"Thank you for your donation," Bishop said, giving Nathan an odd look. "Lane, look at all these zeros."

"Yup, that's a lot of zeros," Lane said.

"Why did you fight with Bishop's lackey and donate to him?" Dash asked.

"I like Lane. He's kind of like me. He's a bit sloppy, but he can keep up. As for Bishop, you know what they say, keep your friends close, and your enemies closer," Nathan said, as the party raged on, ending the episode.

________

Notes/Trivia

-Area Debuts: Bikini Bottom Park

-It is revealed Salvati was once Lord Timeostasis' apprentice, and

Spoiler

is indeed killed by the Megalodon.

-Weaver gets corrupted by Kahzar.

• Like 1

Great conclusion to Part 1! I was surprised to see Salvati die, but I'm just glad that everyone else got out of th dino-age. Truth be told, I panicked when one of the dino's got ahold of Ranet's staff.  Also, the Weaver/Kahzar stuff was good, even if I have no sympatthy for Weaver.

• Like 1

100. Senato

The episode opens with the Ancient Titans at the Shadow Castle, and approached Draconoche in a room. A black sword, shield, and orb were surrounding his cubic figure.

"Have you obtained the staff of Codor?" Draconoche asked, opening its blobby eyes.

"Yes, Draconoche," Terramos said, placing it in front of him.

"Then the time has come for me to reveal who I really am...and to grant you ultimate power," Draconoche said.

Draconoche began to glow, as did the four objects around him.

Just then, Kuri stormed into the room with two Purple Rarks.

"What are you fools doing?" Kuri asked.

"We're escaping your wrath," Flareamos said, forming fire in his hands.

Suddenly, Sawkus came crashing through the wall on the Stone Grinder, with several Sentient Guards.

"Stop that now, Titans. Draconoche must not be released. He is a being of pure anti-magic, you all got played," Sawkus said.

"What?!" Aquamos said.

"Too late fools, Draconoche emerges," Draconoche laughed, as a dark beam exploded across the room, knocking Sawkus and some guards to the ground below, destroying the two Purple Rarks, and the Titans and Kuri fell to the ground. A medium-sized shadowy armored dragon beast with red eyes appeared in the room.

"Ugh, I knew something was suspicious with my visions of him...we can't let him ruin the future!" Terramos said, as they were all about to blast elements at him, but Draconoche blasted a dark beam from his mouth, and the Titans and Kuri were frozen.

"You have doomed us all!" Kuri said, failing to move.

Draconoche then opened his mouth, and began sucking all four elements out of the Titans, and they went inside of his mouth. He then sucked the red energy life from Kuri, as all five collapsed to the ground. Draconoche then grew in size.

"Uh...I can't feel my powers!" Skyamos said.

"I feed on your magic and souls, now it is time for me to conquer this universe, and scam some suckers. See you around!" Draconoche said, laughing, as it disappeared from view.

"Where did he go?!" Flareamos asked, trying to blast fire, but nothing happened.

"You....will all pay for...this," Kuri tried to say, struggling to get up. Her red color was much duller and grayer now.

"Draconoche steals the energy of other beings, and tricks people into granting wishes. Now, I have an ancient beast to stop thanks to you," Sawkus explained, entering back in the room. He then raced off on the Stone Grinder, and some Sentient Guards raced behind him in their vehicles.

Meanwhile, the Undersea Force were seen racing through a Floating Island Zone.

"The key is in the center island, but be careful!" Nora warned, trying to hop from one landform to the next.

Laneld bounced off an island with the Sonicwave, but started to slowly slip off of it.

"Uh guys, we might have a problem!" Laneld said, trying to slam the pedal as hard as possible.

"Laneld, hang on!" Nathan yelled, as he blasted the Fuser.

Dash and Nathan drove both of their vehicles off the islands and into the portal, to cause the Sky Slicer to go flying out. The Sky Slicer flew to where Laneld was dangling from, and it pushed the Sonicwave onto the island.

"That was a close one, thanks guy!" Laneld said, relieved.

The Sky Slicer then flew to the center island and snagged the key with an electric pulse.

"Yeah, let's never do this again," Kane said, looking at the abyss below.

The sky Slicer blasted the key, as everyone jumped off the islands and into the portal, sending them back to Senato.

"This is getting ridiculous," Dash said, as the Sky Slicer fusion had ended, and he was driving in the Slashwind again.

"What is?" Nora asked.

"This mission. It's getting a bit tiresome to keep going to these zones. There are at least over 1,000, and we have almost 50 or so. We're never going to get them all, and for all we know, other aliens could have gotten them ages ago," Dash explained.

"Yeah...to be honest, I think Dash is probably right. The calculations have proved it is physically impossible for us to get all the keys, and most likely tons of other foreign aliens have grabbed some," Kane said.

"Well, we made a promise to Darsun, and we can't break it," Nathan said.

"I think that promise is running thin. We've been doing this for a year now," Dash said.

"Yeah, sadly, I don't know how much longer we can keep this up," Nora said.

"Wow, for once we're all mutual on something," Laneld said.

"Well, we could ask Darsun if there is an easier way to do this. It's not like we can just wish for Senato to be restored," Nathan said.

Just then, a giant dark blast struck in front of the five vehicles, and they went skidding and stopping. Draconoche emerged from the blast, revealing his shadow dragon form.

"What the heck is that?" Kane asked.

"Greetings...I am Draconoche, an ancient wish master," Draconoche said.

"Who?" all five asked.

"You want a wish, eh? Tell me your request and I will grant it," Draconoche said, smiling.

"My mother told me not to talk to people like you, so I'm not sure about that," Laneld said.

"Don't worry, I can assure you I am real...watch," Draconoche said. "Wish for something."

"If you are real, then I wish for Neptune's crown," Dash said.

Draconoche then rubbed his claws together, and made Neptune's crown appear in his right claw, surprising everyone.

"Tada," Draconoche said.

"Wow...maybe he is real then," Laneld said.

"Well great Draconoche, if you are real...I wish....that Senato was restored to its former self, and that every Universe Key was attached back to its core," Nathan said.

"Nathan...are you sure? I'm still not sure on this guy," Nora said.

"Well, I guess we'll find out if my wish comes true," Nathan said.

Draconoche's eyes began to glow, and suddenly, all of Senato began to glow.

"What's going on?" Zelleo asked, as he went outside of the Vobi with Darsun, Princeton, and PJ to see everything glowing.

"For once...I don't know," Darsun said.

All of the Sentients came out of the buildings to see the glowing scenery, as did Cymtrax and some Blue Rark. The Vandalators even saw all of the jungles glowing.

"What is the meaning of this?!" Slitter-O asked furiously, as he looked through a telescope from Slithra's castle to see Senato glowing. Slitor could be seen chained to the throne on the side.

The Kornadomos on Korna could even see Senato's brightness, and they were curious on what was going on.

Suddenly, hundreds of glowing keys were seen floating in space, and heading towards Senato.

"Holy fish paste..." Laneld said.

"This...cannot be," Darsun said, seeing all the keys began to float out of the Vobi.

"It can't be..." Kahzar said, getting out of his warehouse to see all the keys floating in the sky.

"This is impossible.." Cymtrax said, getting out of his vehicle with Krumb.

At the OPF headquarters, an agent was seen in their storage room, and the few keys they had collected were floating out of the room.

"Uh, Commander Drake...we have a problem," the agent said through the communicator.

The Titans and Kuri were then seen in the Shadow Zone, and it began to get much darker, with everything turning gray.

All the keys were then seen floating into the Senato ground, and began to fuse with the gray molten core energy beams beneath the surface.

"Everyone duck for cover!" Nathan yelled, as they all felt the planet shaking.

"My work here is done..." Draconoche laughed, as he faded away and disappeared.

"Where did he go?" Nora asked.

The core then exploded a light across the planet, and it shined across the galaxy.

At the ice asteroid where Korax was banished, Korax was seen frozen in a giant block of ice, though was faraway from Senato, the explosion of light could be heard everywhere.

The Undersea Force's vehicles had been flipped over, but they managed to get out. When they did, they saw Senato was restored. The sky, air, water, ground, and everything else felt natural. The planet was now a powerhouse again, almost resembling Earth. It was no longer old and beat up.

"This...has to be a dream," Laneld said, feeling the grassy ground.

"Wow...so he was a real wish master. We finally did," Dash said.

"This...is physically impossible, but it happened," Kane said.

All five went into Senato City, to see it was larger than ever, and the buildings had been upgraded.

"They did it! Senato is restored!" many Sentients said as they cheered.

"We didn't do anything, but thanks," Laneld said.

As Sentients rejoiced, the five went into the Vobi, and Darsun was confused and excited at the same time.

"How....Senato....how is it restored?" Darsun asked.

"Well Darsun, we were getting kind of tired of the key hunt, when we suddenly met a wish master named Draconoche. We wanted to see how believable he was, so I wished Senato would be restored...and here it is," Nathan said.

"Wow...that's insane," PJ said.

"I don't know...one simple wish could restore the planet?" Zelleo asked, pondering. "I mean, I'm happy it's back...but hmm..."

"Regardless of what happened, I am happy you guys did it. Thank you so much," Darsun said.

"So...now what?" Laneld asked.

"I think we deserve a hard-earned break, let's throw a party," Dash said.

At the Senato Stadium, tons of Sentients, Vandalators, Cymtrax's army, Nathan's father, the Council, the Daimyo and the Ultimate Warrior, the four dinosaur aliens (Traxon, Starox, Praxtor, and Velocor) and Ragau were there.

"Wow son, I can't believe you did it with one simple wish," Jack said.

"I am proud of you, organic," Cymtrax said, approaching him.

"I don't know how you did it, but boy we are amazed," Argoron said, drinking water from a stone cup.

"Wow, so you restored all of the Blue Sentients, and now Senato! You guys are our heroes!" Laxion (Master Daksas's nomad) said.

"Where's Drake?" Nora asked to Dash.

"He couldn't make it, go figure," Dash replied.

"Everyone, I'd like your attention. I would like this time to honor my seven guardians, the Undersea Force. With their help, Senato is finally restored after thousands of years. The circumstances of how it was done are not up for discussion," Darsun said at a podium with Master Daksas, Kygox, Daxon, and Kufon, as everyone cheered.

Slitter-O was then seen in his castle, when Draconoche appeared.

"Who are you?" Slitter-O asked.

"I am Draconoche, a wish master. Ask me your wish, and I will grant it," Draconoche said.

"How do I know this isn't a prank?" Slitter-O asked.

"Make your wish," Draconoche said.

"I wish I could invade Senato so I can steal their riches. I cannot let them be the number one power again," Slitter-O said.

Draconoche's eyes glowed, as a giant green battle ship appeared outside the palace walls, and Draconoche disappeared. Slitter-O smiled evilly, as did his brother, Slitor.

Draconoche then appeared in Kahzar's warehouse, and was in front of his steel throne.

"Who are you?" Kahzar asked.

"I am Draconoche, a wish master. Ask me your wish, and I will grant it," Draconoche said.

"How do I know you are real?" Kahzar asked, growing.

"I guess you'll just have to wish and see," Draconoche said.

"Fine then, I wish my army could invade this petty party, and take what is ours," Kahzar said.

Draconoche's eyes glowed, and the Red Rarks plus the Red Sentients there began to get heavy armor, and their vehicles became large tanks, as Kahzar smiled. Draconoche then faded away and disappeared.

As everyone kept partying at the Senato Stadium, Slitter-O's giant green ship began to hover down.

"What the....who is that?" many Sentients asked, as they began to run out of its landing spot.

Slitter-O got out of his ship, and began firing guns throughout with his army of snakes. Slitor was chained to the neck, was being held by Slitter-O's tail.

"Sorry to crash the party, but we've decided to TAKE THIS PLANET BY FORCE!" Slitter-O yelled.

"Aw great, not this loser again," Dash said, as he began to punch some armored snakes in the face, but they were much stronger.

"Everyone, get out of here!" Nathan ordered, but some people such as the Vandalators, Rarks, and dinosaur aliens stayed behind to help fight.

"You helped us once, we'll repay the favor," Starox said, as they all began to fight off the snakes.

"Of course that ugly snake has to attack tonight," Nora said, kicking a snake to the ground.

The Undersea Force and Council then came across Sawkus, outside the stadium.

"I've been looking for you all," Sawkus said.

"Can you help us with this little invasion?" Zelleo asked, hearing some laser blasts.

"Well, I came here because you have all made an illegal wish to restore Senato," Sawkus said.

"Illegal? But that wish master was legit," Laneld said.

"Draconoche is not a real wish master. He is an ancient evil dragon demon that conned people with false magic, and his wishes always had an unfortunate catch to them. He would then stab the person behind their back and steal their souls and energy. He was banished long ago into the Shadow Zone, but I found out the Titans helped him escape. Now, Senato could be in danger of collapsing due to this much powerful energy," Sawkus explained.

"I knew something was off..." Zelleo said. "According to these calculations, Senato will collapse in the next 24 hours."

"Ugh, I'm sorry, I didn't know. I just wanted Senato restored so badly," Nathan said.

"I hate scam artists," Dash said.

"No time for apologies, first fight off these invaders, and we'll find Draconoche," Sawkus said.

"What about the Titans?" PJ asked.

"Since the Shadow Key was also absorbed, we can't get back to them. Not only that, but the Shadow Zone is collapsing as we speak due to Senato's restoration," Sawkus said.

The Shadow Zone was getting grayer and grayer, as many floating rocks were collapsing, as were parts of the Shadow Castle.

"What is happening?" Kuri asked, as she was completely gray now.

"Senato has been restored due to that wish master...we will all be destroyed now, since this zone can no longer exist if the others do not," Flareamos said.

"Which gives us time to destroy you," Aquamos said, smiling evilly.

"Destroy me and the entire universe goes with it," Kuri said.

"We have nothing else left to lose," Skyamos said, as all four cornered Kuri.

Terramos swung his stone arm at Kuri's head, but she managed to quickly dodge, and it smashed into the ground.

Back on Senato, Slitter-O's army continued to invade, and now Kahzar's was attacking. Draconoche was on top of a large building watching the destruction and chaos.

"So beautiful..." Draconoche said, laughing.

The Undersea Force (in their vehicles), Blue Rarks, Vandalators, Dinosaur Aliens, Ragau, Sentient Guards, Sawkus, Council, and Nathan's dad were entering Senato City, to see Kahzar's army on the other side.

"I will not let them harm our planet," Cymtrax said.

"Great, just great. Why did the bad guys choose today to attack?" Dash asked.

"On your marks....get set.....GO!!" Nathan yelled, as their army began to clash with Kahzar's and Slitter-O's, with many explosions and vehicles being bashed everywhere. Many Sentients were staying indoors.

"Take this!" Kane yelled, blasting electric bolts at some of the Crimson Dragon tanks, and they began to explode the tops off, causing them to go crashing into some snake vehicles.

"I see Draconoche up on a building!" Nora said, reading her scanners, where a snake vehicle went ramming into the Grangler, but Argoron and Straus bashed it aside, and it was damaged heavily. The snake got out of the vehicle, and was rammed aside by Natcher.

Zelleo and Laneld were cornered by several Crimson Dragon tanks and snake vehicles, when Shadowclaw and some Blue Rarks began to fight them off, and make a passageway.

"Thanks guys," Zelleo said, as he began to bash aside some snake vehicles, and Laneld blasted sonic waves at the tops of the tanks, sending some Red Rarks and Red Sentients off onto the ground.

Kane kept blasting more electric bolts, as Ragau was seen fighting off some walking snake soldiers and Crimson Dragons, heavily beating them up, as did the dinosaur aliens and Jack. Cymtrax's army was blasting lasers everywhere at the enemies, and some Blue Rarks were getting destroyed in the process.

"We have to get to Draconoche, anyone up for a fusion?" Nathan asked through the communicators.

"Well, since I'm the only one that can fly..." Dash said, as Nathan got the Fuser ready, when Slitter-O's giant green vehicle charged through the streets.

"Fools, did you really think I'd let you put down my army?" Slitter-O asked, rising from a platform with Slitor still chained to him.

"Hmm...I have an idea," Laneld said, as he blasted a sonic wave straight at Slitor's chain, causing it to break off.

"Finally, this army is mine now!" Slitor laughed, as he pushed aside Slitter-O.

"Nice move, genius," Dash said.

"Keep watching..." Laneld said

"NOO, IT IS MIIINE!" Slitter-O yelled, as he kept fighting Slitor, and both went falling off of the platform, and onto the ground.

"Wow...Laneld actually had a good idea, I stand corrected," Dash said.

Slitter-O and Slitor kept fighting, when Nora picked both of them up with the Grangler claw, and hung them from a tree.

"GET US DOWN FROM HERE!" Slitter-O yelled, as he kept slapping Slitor.

"Now that those two annoyances are done with, let's get to Dr-" Nathan was about to say, when many blasts of fire went scorching down the roads.

"Not so fast, fools," Kahzar said from the Burner.

"Let's take care of him first then," Nathan said.

Kane blasted some bolts at the Burner, and they collided with several fire blasts. Sawkus threw his hammer at the Burner, which made Kahzar go falling out. PJ then went zooming with the Ice Shredder and rammed into Kahzar, causing his energy signal (which looked very different now due to his werewolf form) to go flying away.

"Nice team work everyone, now let's finally defeat Draconoche," Nathan said.

Suddenly, all of the souls of the defeated snake soldiers, Slitter-O, Slitor, Kahzar's energy signal, and Red Sentients began to go floating in the air, and were sucked up by Draconoche's mouth, as he laughed, growing in size.

Nathan got the Fuser ready, and he and Dash made the Sky Slicer appear, and they went flying up the building.

"Well, we have a lot of cleaning up to do..." PJ said, looking at the trashed streets.

"Good luck with that," Straus said.

"Look up there," Krumb said, as they saw Draconoche breathing dark fire at the Sky Slicer, and dodged, as it fired lasers back.

"We don't have much time, so let's do this quickly," Nathan said.

They flew up to Draconoche, as they sliced as his head.

"Fools...you cannot defeat me. Your planet is doomed. I will consume every soul on this planet, and then Earth is next. Soon, every planet in the universe," Draconoche said laughing in a sinister voice. He then began to suck up some energy signals of more Sentients.

"Not gonna happen, pal," Dash said, as he blasted some more lasers at him, but blocked them with his dark wing.

Draconoche then let out a roar, as it began to fly and attack the Sky Slicer.

"Even if you destroy me, your planet will be reduced to rubble again," Draconoche said, laughing.

"So be it then," Nathan said, as he flew the Sky Slicer at Draconoche, and began to collide.

Draconoche bashed his head through the windshield, and growled.

"You better do something now, pal, we only have 20 seconds left on this thing," Dash said.

"Fools, I will consume your souls right here and now," Draconoche said, opening his mouth.

"Nice...too bad you fell right into my trap," Nathan said, as he pulled out his red Charge Gun and blasted a light beam straight down its mouth.

"NOOO, GAHHH!" Draconoche yelled, as it backed away from the Sky Slicer.

"You don't like this stuff, eh?" Dash said, as he got out his yellow blaster and blasted some more beams with Nathan at Draconoche down its throat.

"NOOOOO!" Draconoche yelled, as its body began to glow light and the Sky Slicer flew to it one last time, slicing him right in half.

His shadows faded away, and a giant light exploded across the planet again as the Sky Slicer went falling to the ground.

Nathan and Dash got out of their vehicles, as they had now been defused. They got up to see Senato was no longer gorgeous and beautiful, and it was now its basic self that the Sentients had been working on.

"Aww man..." PJ said.

"Do not worry. It is unfortunate it could not stay this way, but at least the planet is still here," Cymtrax said.

"Hey...where did Slitter-O and Kordon's armies go?" Natcher asked.

"Since they wished to invade Senato, they went back to their normal areas due to Draconoche being destroyed," Sawkus explained, approaching them. "Everything has been undone. Senato is back to being its plain self, and all of the souls have been returned to the Sentients."

Back in the Shadow Zone, it was no longer collapsing, as it was back to normal.

Kuri regained her color, and was still fighting off the Titans in hand-to-hand combat. Just then, the Titans regained their powers.

"Let's end this!" Skyamos yelled.

"Enough!" Kuri yelled, as she grabbed the amulet on the ground and it began to glow, causing all four Titans to collapse. Kuri then began to kick them all.

"Ugh...so be it, but we will escape your wrath..." Terramos said, coughing.

"You won't be if you dare to pull anything behind my back again," Kuri threatened, pointing her sword to Terramos.

Back at Senato, the Sentients were upset the Zones were no longer a part of Senato, but were happy everything was okay.

"Well everyone...I've discovered something interesting from my calculations. It seems every Universe Key and Zone....is gone," Zelleo said. "They no longer exist, except for the Shadow Zone, but that's not really an official zone."

"Get out of here," Dash said, looking at the scanners.

"Hmm....I feared this would happen," Darsun said. "Once the wish was undone, everything involved in said wish would be undone too..."

"Wait, why wasn't the Shadow Zone deleted?" Kane asked.

"It's not an official zone, and it is meant to parallel the entire universe as a mirror dimension, so it can't be removed. The reason it changed is since Senato was restored, so would its mirror," Sawkus explained.

"Dang....so no more Zone hunting then," Nora said.

"All of our hard work...is gone," Kane said.

"You know what...I'm fine with that," Princeton said. "We don't need them, we're fine the way we are."

"Agreed. As long as Senato stands, nothing will defeat us. You all prevented Senato from collapsing, which is a bigger problem," Master Daksas said.

"You did good today, everyone. Yes, the Zones are gone, but you guys don't need them," Jack said, shaking Nathan's fin.

"It was a pleasure fighting alongside you all again, but yes, I agree it is for the best. So long," Ragau said, parting ways.

"They are all right. I am fine with it, thank you Undersea Force," Cymtrax said, as everyone else began to leave except for the Undersea Force, Sawkus, and Council.

"I've come to accept after some hard thinking that restoring Senato doesn't matter anymore. You are all right. It is sad they are gone, never to be seen again, as is our hard work over the past year. But that is what never really mattered. We are already making progress as it is, with Senato City's construction," Darsun said, and Kygox, Kufon, and Daxon agreed with her.

"Well, I'm okay with it surprisingly. But the only question is: Now what do we do?" Laneld asked.

"We still have vehicles," Nathan said.

"Oh, and you can still make keys for us back to Bikini Bottom at least, right?" PJ asked.

"Of course," Darsun said.

The Vobi was then seen in the Grand Reef Desert in Bikini Bottom, when Drake approached them. They all smiled, as he got in the Shadow Striker. The episode ends with all eight racing across the desert.

______

Notes/Trivia

-Area Debuts: Floating Island Zone

-Vehicle Debuts: Crimson Dragon Tanks

-Draconoche is revealed to be a conning wish mater.

-First time Korax is officially seen in Season 4 (in a non-speaking cameo).

-Zelleo and PJ stayed behind for the first mission.

-As of this episode,

Spoiler

Zones and Universe Keys no longer exist, except for the Shadow Zone.

• Like 3

Aww, that 100th episode was a real tearjerker. First off, the Titans are idiots. For ancient beast, they seem to be really stupid. Draonoche was a pretty interesting villain with his wish powers. I love when Senato was restored, how everyone's reactions were shown. Even Korax in the best cameo appearance ever :P. Then Slitter-O had to go and make everything bad with his stupid wish to take over Senato. The battles at the end were fun, but especially Nathan and Dash handling Draconoche like a boss.

I admit, I'm kinda teary eyed about the zones and keys disappearing forever. Those are (or used to be) a big part of what this show is. I guess I didn't realize that getting all the keys  would be nearly impossible. Also, this episode seems to reveal it's just been a year since the series began. Overall, this was a good 100th episode, but bittersweet too as this episode put an end to a huge aspect of Storm Racers. Congrats also for doing 100 full episodes of Storm Racers and here's to 100 more :D!

• Like 1

101. Ultimate Exposure

The Undersea Force (Nathan, Nora, Laneld, Kane, and PJ) are seen chasing several mutants in their vehicles. The mutants were running rampant through the streets of Bikini Bottom late at night.

"Ugh, I hate these things!" Laneld yelled, as he blasted sonic waves at a mutant starfish that was jumping, and it fell down to the road.

Several mutant slugs and snails were slowly moving along the road, as Kane blasted stun bolts at them, and they froze in their tracks.

"Man, how much longer do we have to put up with these things?" PJ asked, as he shook a mutant eel off the Ice Shredder.

Just then, a spotlight appeared from a helicopter above them, and squads of the OPF surrounded them.

"FREEZE!" several agents yelled, as they were pointing guns at their vehicles, while Drake seemed upset.

"Great, just what we needed..." Nora said.

"I think we just got set up..." Kane said.

The OPF began to shoot stun lasers at some of the remaining mutants, and several steel collars were shot at them.

"Targets cleared, what do we do with the vigilantes, commander?" an agent asked.

Drake didn't answer.

"Commander, what do we do?" Lane asked.

"...Fire," Drake said, regrettably, as the agents began firing at once, with their blasts deflecting off the vehicles.

"Watch out!" Kane yelled, as a laser blast went firing at PJ's windshield, but he managed to turn and fire an ice blast at Lane's gun, causing it to explode.

"Let's get out of here!" Nathan ordered, as they began to drive their vehicles off.

Nora launched a smoke bomb from the Grangler, and it exploded, making smoke fill the circle of OPF agents and vehicles, allowing them to escape successfully, ramming through the barricades of OPF vehicles.

Bishop then appeared out of the helicopter, which landed to the ground, to see the hot mess.

"You fools, I gave you one task and you messed it up. We wasted those mutants for nothing, now get them back into containment," Bishop said, as the mutants were being loaded into several vans.

"We're sorry sir, they were too resistant," Drake said.

"Then it seems my troops have become outdated in this mission. It's time for something different..." Bishop said, as he stepped on the remains of the smoke bomb.

Bishop was then seen in the OPF headquarters with Drake and Lane, as they were outside a heavily guarded room with white steel doors. Bishop faced an eye scanner, as it identified him. He then put his fin on a scanner, and it identified him. He then said "This is Bishop" next to a speaker, and it identified him. Finally, he pressed "7009" on a number pad, and the steel door began to open. They entered into a small white room with a strange generator in the center, and there was a control panel on it, covered by glass.

"What is this room?" Lane asked.

"This...was a failsafe room built in case of an unstoppable threat. The mutant threat is becoming worse and worse. Due to Dr. Rick's death, our progress in trying to fix the situation has stagnated. Our scientists are trying, but I fear that if no cure can be found...we will have to resort to destroying the city," Bishop said, as Drake gasped.

"Sir...isn't that extreme? I know I tried doing something similar once, though..." Drake said.

"It is extreme. But if we can't cure it...we have to kill it," Bishop said. "Only I can activate it however."

"What about all of the citizens' lives?" Drake asked.

"Anyways, that is all. Do not show this to anyone else. I wanted you two to know in case those news reporters try to get in here tomorrow," Bishop said, as they left the room, and the steel doors closed.

As they walked down the hall, they came into the main room, and saw a news report on the television.

"This just in: A few hours ago, the Ocean Protection Force was reportedly in a gang war against some colored vigilantes. We do not know who they are, but they have been reported by several other civilians to have been fighting off the mutants. Could they be our hope for the city, since the OPF's progress on fixing this outbreak is stalling? Our news team has been given an all-access pass to their headquarters, and we will be touring their building tomorrow for info-" Perch Perkins was saying, as Bishop threw the tv remote at the screen, and it cracked, turning off.

"Sir, how are we going to explain this situation to them?" a scientist asked.

"We'll come up with our best excuses. Right now however, I want the Undersea Force out of the picture once and for all. I think this city needs a new hero, some new blood..." Bishop said, and Drake was nervous.

The Undersea Force were then seen in the Vobi on Senato the next morning, and Zelleo was laying in bed.

"Zelleo, are you okay?" Dash asked.

"Ugh...yeah, I just haven't been feeling well," Zelleo said.

"The OPF is starting to get more vicious with us, clearly they don't want us taking our spotlight," Nathan said. "We need to find a cure and fast, before this gang war goes too far."

"Well, bad news. The computer scanner says there's some commotion going on with more mutants near the Krusty Krab...looks like we have something new for us to hunt down," Nora said, sighing.

"You still staying here, Zelleo?" Dash asked.

"Yeah...sorry guys, I'm just really feeling under the weather," Zelleo said.

"I'll stay behind as well, to try to figure out if we can cure this outbreak," Kane said.

The gang then drove their vehicles to the Krusty Krab, where several mutant clams were attacking, and bashing inside into the restaurant

"You can't do this to me, I WENT TO COLLEGE!" Plankton said, who was being held in one's tongue.

"Stay away from me money!" Mr. Krabs yelled, inside the cashier boat with Squidward and SpongeBob, and he was holding his cash register.

"I really hate this town," Squidward said.

"Get it off!" a customer yelled, as a mutant clam was ready to attack him, when suddenly the clam was blasted by a charge beam, and went smashing into the kitchen.

"Don't worry guys, we're here," Nathan said, as the Undersea Force came inside (with their helmet visors not showing their faces to the public).

"Thank Neptune, they're here to save us!" another customer said, standing on top of a table.

"Hey, it's that green dude," Dash said, as he kicked the clam that was holding Plankton, and he was let go.

"He doesn't remember us," Nora said.

"I know, it's just we haven't seen him in so long...and take this!" Dash yelled, punching another clam.

As the Undersea Force were fighting off the mutant clams and trying to stun them to keep them under control, a gun blast fired at a mutant clam, an purple slime began to pour of it, as it dropped dead to the ground

"Gross...who did that?" Laneld asked

"Wasn't any of us..." Nora said.

Suddenly, a masked figure was shown at the doors. They were wearing a red and yellow mask, with gray armor, and a dark blue cape. They had tons of weapons on their armor, and were holding a gun.

"Who are you?" Nathan asked.

The figure didn't say anything, as they jumped forward, and grabbed a mutant clam. They snapped its jaws open, and threw it out the window. Everyone was shocked by this.

"...Well, someone is vicious," PJ said.

The figure then pulled out a sword, as they sliced two more clams in half. The final mutant clam came charging at the figure from behind, but they quickly turned around and blasted their gun shot through its mouth, and it fell to the ground.

"...Holy fish paste..." Squidward said.

"I'd hate to be one of those clams..." Laneld said.

"Enjoy the rest of your evening," the figure said, beginning to walk away.

"Who are you? Reveal yourself, now!" Dash yelled.

"You can call me....Injustice," Injustice said, as they jumped through the broken window, and ran away.

"Well, didn't see that one coming..." Nora said, still shocked, as the Undersea Force walked out of the Krusty Krab.

"So, who the heck was that? Were they a part of the OPF?" Dash asked.

"If so, their policy has gotten a lot more...vicious, it seems," Laneld said.

"We'll worry about him later, but for now, Drake says to meet him at the OPF Headquarters," Nathan said.

They all drove there, and left their vehicles in a parking lot. They kept out of view from several agents looking around. They noticed a few Bikini Bottom News vans were outside, and several reporters were out there. The entrance was guarded by two agents.

"What's going on, some press conference?" Laneld asked.

They then saw Drake in an alley, and approached him.

"So, what is going on?" Nora asked.

"Well, the Bikini Bottom News Team got an all-access pass to the headquarters. They are recording us live. There's...some things in there they shouldn't see. I know you guys don't like them, but if you help prevent us from being exposed by them, it'll make us mutual. There's also one part of the building you may want to see..." Drake explained.

"Wait, that doesn't make sense. Why did you agree to it if you guys didn't want them exploring it?" Dash asked.

"We kind of got forced into it. Bishop...wasn't very happy," Drake said. "So yeah, deal?"

"Eh....fine. I just hope it's not weird like that time we rescued Darsun," Laneld said.

"Also, do you know anything about someone called Injustice?" Nathan asked.

"I was about to get to that. Injustice is a new "hero" Bishop hired, since he felt you guys weren't doing a good job. I'm not even sure who he is, but apparently the new policy is to kill the mutants if we can't cure them..." Drake said.

"We can't kill them, they were once undersea creatures," PJ said.

"Wow, so Bishop has it in for us. I guess we really are famous," Dash said jokingly.

"Anyways, I can help get you disguises, just follow me around the back," Drake said. "The news team is entering in five minutes."

They quickly followed Drake behind the building, and they came inside a room with tons of extra equipment. There were tons of OPF suits.

"Sweet, so far so good..." Nora said.

They all put their agent armor on, as they walked into the building. They came to the main lobby, as an agent without armor on greeted them.

"Alright, lights...camera...ACTION!" a reporter outside yelled, as several reporters and cameramen came inside the lobby.

"Oh no..." Dash said.

"Hey, at least we get to be on television...kind of," Laneld said.

"Welcome everyone, to Bikini Bottom News' exclusive EXPOSED! feature. Today, we're going to learn the deep dark secrets of the Ocean Protection Force," Perch Perkins said, in front of the camera man.

Bishop came down the elevator with two agents, and approached the crew.

"We introduce Agent Bishop, the leader of the Ocean Protection Force. For years, they have been dedicated to protecting the ocean from extraterrestrial and other forces. They are currently trying to develop a cure for this mutant outbreak. Mr. Bishop, how is your job?" Perch Perkins asked, putting a microphone towards him.

"Classified," Bishop replied.

"Okay, nice! Do you know the exact origins of this mutant outbreak?" Perch asked.

"Alright, is there a cure being developed?" Perch asked.

The Undersea Force began to chuckle a bit, but all six headed into the elevator.

"Well there you have it folks, Bishop is a man of few words, and few information. Let's see what the second floor holds..." Perkins said, as the camera was showing the lobby to the viewers.

"Hi there, I'm Patrick Star," Patrick said getting in front of the camera. "I came here for the free food, where is it?"

"Get out of there," the cameraman said, turning it away from Patrick.

The Undersea Force arrived at the second floor, to see a small hallway with few rooms. They entered into one room, to see an agent sitting in their office.

"Commander Drake!" the agent said, saluting.

"Hello Agent Zach," Drake said.

"What brings you here?" Zach asked.

"We're just...checking on the place, since the reporters will be up here soon," Nora said.

"Oh right, they are here right now. I better get my best interview face on," Zach said. "Wait a second...who are you guys? I know Drake, but you guys aren't ringing any bells..."

"My name is Donny Paul," Laneld said.

"Paul, eh? My father was named Paul...ah, such good days those were. I haven't really spoken to my father in years...man, I should write him a letter soon. You know, I feel like he never even knows I'm here, and what I am doing for this place! I need to send him a letter to make him proud!" Zach rambled, and he noticed the Undersea Force and Drake had left the room.

"Huh...this must be why nobody talks to me much here," Zach said sadly.

"Okay, that was a waste of my time. Let's look around some more..." Dash said.

Just then, a mutant shark came bursting out of a lab room, and began to grow angrily. The news team, Patrick, and Bishop then came up the elevator to see this.

"You guys are just in time! Watch as my team tries to apprehend this mutant," Drake said, and the Undersea Force were confused.

"Well folks, looks like we're going to experience some action," Perch said.

The Undersea Force began to shoot stun lasers at the shark, as PJ and Dash grabbed it. Two agents came in and put a collar around its neck, keeping it under control, taking it back into the lab.

"Good job agents. It is not easy to apprehend these beasts. Our policy is to either contain it, cure it...or kill it," Bishop explained. "Any questions?"

"Is the free food on the next floor?" Patrick asked.

"Yes," Bishop said, sounding annoyed. "Floor three is our command room. But first...let me show you one of our labs."

The Undersea Force and Drake went up the elevator, as Bishop and the crew went into the lab where the shark burst out. They saw it being examined, and the Undersea Force arrived at the command room.

"Hey look, a free food stand," Laneld said, seeing several Krabby Patties and more on it.

"Welcome agents," an agent said.

Drake then took the gang through the hallway to the right, and came to the steel doors from earlier.

"This is what I wanted to show you," Drake said.

"What is inside of it?" Nathan asked.

"I can't show you it because it requires Bishop, but I can explain it. It was a failsafe built in case of a dangerous emergency...and in a nutshell, it will destroy the city. We can't let this fall into the wrong hands..." Drake said.

"Dang...I knew Bishop was insane, but sheesh," Nora said.

Just then, Injustice appeared out of the shadows.

"What are you doing here?!" Drake asked, surprised.

"I know these aren't real agents. We've been compromised, Commander," Injustice said, pulling out a sword.

"What do you mean?" Drake asked.

"They are the Undersea Force in disguise...I can see it through this tool," Injustice said, who was wearing some high-tech eyepatch on his right eye.

"Well, looks like there is no point in hiding it now. Who are you?" Nathan asked.

"I'm a hero of injustice. I've come to rid this city of scum like you and the mutants, as per Bishop's orders," Injustice said, swinging his sword at all five.

The news team were coming up the elevator, as the fight was going on.

"Look, we want to help clean up this mutant mess!" Nora yelled, as Injustice punched her in the helmet. "Gahh..."

Drake wished he could do something, but unfortunately couldn't at the risk of his secret alliance.

"I'm afraid you are vigilantes, and only we can save this city. There's no room for you," Injustice said, as he bashed his head into Nathan's armor, and he fell down. He then picked up Nathan and slammed him into a wall.

"Dang...this guy is deadly assassin," Dash said, trying to fight him off, but Injustice was too fast, as he tripped Dash to the ground.

Back in the command room, the news team was exploring around, as Patrick was eating the free food.

"Well everyone, we have explored just about every part to the building...except, what is down this hallway?" Perkins asked.

"I'm afraid that is classified," Bishop said.

"Oh come on, we need something juicy for the viewers!" Perkins said, as Bishop sighed.

"I'm going to expose you all on camera, and reveal who you really are to the public viewers," Injustice said, as he slammed PJ to the ground, smashing a shard off his visor.

Drake then grabbed his gun, and whacked from behind Injustice in the head. Before Injustice could turn around, Nathan got up and punched Injustice right into the stomach, and he went toppling backwards. As he tried to struggle, all five pushed him hard, as Injustice went falling out a window, with shards falling down with him.

However, he then held on by jamming his sword into the wall, as he looked up at them. He then let go of his sword, as he went falling below.

They looked down, and saw he was gone.

"I have a feeling that isn't the last of him...but thanks," Nathan said.

The news team came to the outside of the steel doors, and the agents were guarding it.

"What happened to the window?" a reporter asked.

"We had a small mutant problem. It got away," PJ lied.

"Alright then...can we see what is behind these doors?" Perkins asked.

"Nope...we're sorry, but this is too powerful for the public to see," Drake said.

"Aww man...oh well. I guess that's all folks. So, what is behind this vault? I guess we'll never know...this has been the Bikini Bottom News Team on EXPOSED! Perch Perkins, signing off!" Perkins said.

The Undersea Force were seen in the parking lot late at night, back in their normal uniforms.

"Thanks guys for protecting the vault. Sorry about Injustice...I have a feeling he'll be back," Drake said.

"Don't worry, we thank you greatly for saving us," Nathan said, as the five got into their vehicles and rode off.

In the Vobi, Zelleo was seen still feeling heavily sick. He then began to growl and moan uncontrollably, as he began to grow bigger and his armor cracked. He was now a giant red eyed blue fish.

Kane and Darsun saw what happened, and gasped.

"This...is not good," Kane said.

"Zelleo, stop!" Darsun yelled.

The mutant Zelleo then growled, as it used its claws to gash through the steel walls. It then bursted through the opening, and ran throughout Senato.

________

Notes/Trivia

-Character Debuts: Injustice and Zach

-Plankton returns in a cameo.

-It is revealed Bishop has a failsafe plan.

-The Bikini Bottom News Team explores the OPF headquarters, as the structure of the building is revealed.

-Zelleo and Dash stay behind for the first mission, and Zelleo and Kane stay behind for the second mission.

-

Spoiler

Zelleo is mutated.

• Like 1

That was a really good episode. The pacing felt balanced and the writing was pretty good too. I liked the inclusion of the town in this episode, especially when it came to the News coverage and Patrick. I feel bad for Drake tho. He's pretty torn. I can tell how much he struggled to tell his agents to 'fire' at the gang. I also like Injustice. He seems to be a bit of a challenge, but I have no doubt that the team can handle him. I really liked when all of them pushed him out the window, it was shocking, but I also got a laugh out of it for some reason. I'm worried about Zelleo though, I hope the team gets to him first....before...ya know...the OPF, with their new "Capture or Kill it" policy.

• Like 1