Episode Rating  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• 5/5 Helpers
    • 4/5 Helpers
    • 3/5 Helpers
    • 2/5 Helpers
    • 1/5 Helpers

After watching this episode, I have to wonder if Fenton, the little crab who we saw in this episode, is one of Mr. Krabs' three adorable nephews? He's certainly small enough, young enough, and crafty enough to fit the criteria. In any case, it's nice to see that Patrick genuinely loves his sister Squidina, and was only trying to help her with the Intern tryouts. I saw a young Pearl in the line-up, so a Pearl story-line certainly isn't out of the question for this show. I certainly didn't think we would have the episode idea of somebody trying to copy somebody ELSE'S show idea, than make one almost EXACTLY like that, but Fenton goes one step further, and actually STEALS all the stuff that Squidina, Patrick, and company, have used to make their show possible! Thankfully, Patrick uses fourth wall breaking to his advantage, and manages to use the live toilet (still don't understand how that works, and I'm not sure if we ever will), Patrick puts it into the TV, which DROPS into Fenton's rip-off show, and begins to make Fenton and Krabina's lives, miserable! All in all, I'd give the episode a 9.9 out of 10. Squidina shaving Patrick's face too hard knocked one point off of a perfect score. Enough said, true believers!