Episode Rating  

2 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• 5/5 Stairs
    • 4/5 Stairs
    • 3/5 Stairs
    • 2/5 Stairs
    • 1/5 Stairs

It's amazing how "The Patrick Star Show" is able to find a conflict within a situation that most people think probably wouldn't think possible. The simple act of one character wanting to go one way, and one character wanting to go the other way, but they need to pass the other character to do so. One must wonder how Patrick and Grandpat where able to get SO many random characters onto their side for the stair conflict! And I think it's perfect that, since this IS a Kid's show, and they couldn't EXACTLY have Patrick and Grandpat wielding swords, they instead fought each other with bread sticks! And I think it was rather funny how Patrick's golf club ended up being STUCK in his teeth the whole time! The only thing I got to wonder is, WHY are the writers trying to make the black and white stop motion segments a thing with the Franken Spongebob? It wasn't a thing the FIRST time, and it's certainly NOT a thing a SECOND time! Including that segment, the episode is a 9.4 out of 10. Without that segment, the episode would be a 10 out of 10! Enough said, true believers!