• Advertisement

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPONGEBOB!!!! ??????????

HAPPY 35TH BIRTHDAY SPONGEBOB!!!! Attached is a birthday collage I made for our favorite sponge!!!! SpongeBob, I hope you’re having the best birthday EVER and partying it up in your pineapple under the sea!! Thank you so much for bringing so much joy, laughter, happiness, and love to my life and to millions and millions of people around the world!! Over the past 22 years and counting, you have brought your enthusiasm and love for life to over 270 episodes plus spin-offs, three feature films, a Broadway musical, tons of video games and books, and so much more. You have truly inspired me and so many others to make every day the BEST DAY EVER and to live life to the very fullest and happiest. I  so beyond honored to be your biggest fan, and I thank you for inspiring me throughout the years and being there for me pretty much since I was born!! I can’t wait to see what you do next and to be part of your next adventures!! HAVE THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER SPONGEBOB, AND MAKE 35 YOUR BEST YEAR EVER!!!! ?❤️??????3️⃣5️⃣?????????????????????☀️?⚓?? #SpongeBob #HappyBirthday #HappyBirthdaySpongeBob #SpongeBobSquarePants #Happy35thBirthday #SpongeBobs35thBirthday #SpongeBobsBirthday #BestBirthdayEver 

CXQNm4j.jpg

• Like 1
  • Happy 2

Happy Birthday, Spongebob! season 6 gullible pants GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants Happy Birthday Cake! (Spongebob: "Can you change it to say 'Happy Birthday'?" Bakery Saleslady: "Do you want it or not? I haven't GOT all night!" Spongebob: "Yeah, neither do I.")