• Advertisement

The Boating Derby

Jinjo

Here's the roleplaying game for the Grand Prix. Each Wednesday night during the event, we'll have a special forum challenge, where the contestants will race for victory. Whoever is last to enter or doesn't show is automatically knocked out. To sign up, just give your vehicle a name. The first round will be Wednesday, July 14th at 7pm EDT. Whoever the last standing racer is will receive 1,000 doubloons, a point for their team and a badge.

Racers:

1.) Dman - Pastamobile

2.) Fred - Cadillac Cadillac

Here it is. Since only two people signed up, this will be a one and done event. You will compete in a series of three challenges, that I'll call laps to fit the theme; you can do the first two in any order.

THE BOATING DERBY:

Lap #1:

Unscramble these:

1.) BGIAONT SHOCOL 

2.) RSM FPUF

3.) OBIEBAOTML

4.) ON REFE DIRSE

5.) IMOEIONDLT OOSUFD

6.) NYOT SFTA RJ

7.) WEN DESUTTN ASFISHRT

8.) UCETPRI YDA

9.) ONDGI MEIT

10.) ALHL NIMOTRO

Lap #2:

Decipher what these quotes are from:

1.) SpongeBob said this in what episode?: “Mrs. Puff, I think I cheated.”

2.) SpongeBob said this in what episode?: “Chocolate rain!”

3.) Mrs. Puff said this in what episode?: ”Why… are you still... ALIVE?!”

4.) Mrs. Puff said this in what episode?: “I'll have to move to new city, start a new boating school with a new name! No. Not again.”

5.) Mrs. Puff said this in what episode?: “We just want to know your name.”

6.) SpongeBob said this in what episode?: “Mirrors? Oh, that reminds me. I haven't adjusted this one yet.”

7.) Mrs. Puff said this in what episode?: “I thought this day would never come. Goodbye, SpongeBob! Have a nice life.”

8.) SpongeBob said this in what episode?: “Now quick, get in before someone sees.”

9.) Mrs. Puff said this in what episode?: “We're just going to take a field trip to a stoplight instead.”

10.) SpongeBob said this in what episode?: “Chapter 1, batten down the hatches.”

Lap #3:

Finish the first two to receive lap 3 instructions.

Good luck to both racers.