Episode Rating  

5 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• 5/5 Stars
    • 4/5 Stars
    • 3/5 Stars
    • 2/5 Stars
    • 1/5 Stars

This is amazing.,Amaze Adventure Time GIFHilarious. Kind. And...

IT'S THE PILOT OF A SHOW ALL ABOUT MY FAVORITE CHARACTER, PATRICK *insert middle name here* STAR!

Highlight: "Cook at 1,000 degrees for 1 second"

I wasn't going to give this show a chance because these spin-offs feel insulting to me and Patrick is my least favorite character but I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed this first episode. Maybe because Patrick actually feels entertaining and not some jerkass who wants to be as annoying as possible. I loved how weird and nonsensical his house was and seeing different sections of it were pretty fun. The jokes were mostly good, Plankton's commercial was hysterical and Patrick's sister is great, as well as Grandpat. I don't care for Patrick's new parents so far because they are acting similar to Patrick but I hope they have distinct personalities. So far so good. Animation here is also great, which is why I think this is a much better spin-off choice than Kamp Koral.

Good start.

Grade: B+

• Sad 1

Is it wrong that I find Squidina to be a more endearing sister than Sam (Patrick's sister who appeared in "Big Sister Sam"?) I mean, Squidina's intelligence contrasts NICELY with Patrick's...lack thereof. And "The Patrick Star Show" is certainly TRYING to be as funny as it possibly can! (Which is more than I can say for "Teen Titans Go!"...wonder HOW long it will take for some RANDOM TROLL to be BUTT HURT by THAT comment!) :rolleyes: Anyways, I'd give the episode segment an 8.8 out of 10. Enough said, true believers!